Couples Love Showtime Lights and Events

Showtime Lights and Events is New York's best-rated Wedding DJ and Lighting Company. Visit us for past-wedding photos, videos, music mixes and Wedding articles to assist you in your music planning. Rated 5-Stars by Brides. Visit us now!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Long Island/NYC

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 chloe v

We always thought selecting a wedding DJ is difficult since it's hard to sample the quality ahead of time. With some referrals and perfect reviews from THE KNOT, we decided to go with showtime lights. As anyone who goes through the planning process for the first time, we were... Read More anxious about every detail. they even provided some last minute solutions that were crucial to the ceremony. We wanted a 90's hip hop music theme and he delivered by building an "evolution of hip hop" playlist based on songs we suggested. The crowd went wild a few times because the music was "on the money." He was even able to play a few requests at seconds notice because of impromptu speeches. they were professional, easy to work with, and very dependable. We'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Pricilla R

They were AMAZING! true professionals from the first time I met them to making our wedding the most magical night! they were flexible throughout the whole experience and especially on the night of the wedding which was truly appreciated. The lighting was perfect and gobo was... Read More another added bonus! Our dance floor never stopped and all of our guests keep telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful it was. Book with Showtime lights and you definitely won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Janie N

The folks at Showtime were a joy to work with. We worked with them for both photography and DJing, and had zero complaints. The photographers were there all day and sent us 700 retouched photos (all of very high quality), and the DJ was on point and allowed us to really... Read More customize the program. We'd recommend them without reservation!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Larissa P

Showtime Lights and Events just DJ'd my wedding a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier! My wife and I were worried having a DJ as we really wanted a live band for the wedding, but when the budget got too tight we found Showtime Lights and Events. I contacted Kieffer and... Read More worked with him throughout the booking process. He was responsive and on top of everything from the get go and took so much stress out of this whole process for us. Anthony was our DJ for the night and was spot on with the music and our MC was phenomenal! They took care of us from start to finish Organized, professional, easy to work with and services were provided at a great price. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

I booked Showtime for my daughters Sweet sixteen on January 30, 2016. Kieffer, Anthony and Doug did a excellent job. Even though it was so cold, they still managed to take my daughters pictures outdoors. She was so happy. I want to thank the whole team. Especially to the DJ... Read More Anthony that did a exceptional job with the music. Overall, fantastic, I totally recommend. From Intriago Family.

Great DJ!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Allison L

Seward Park Tech / Showtime Lights and Events did the lighting and DJ services for my wedding. I have nothing but amazing things to say about the DJ and lighting. Kieffer was our DJ, and he kept everything on time and I've never been to a wedding where people enjoyed the music... Read More more and danced more! Further, my wedding was in a large cathedral now used for events, and in order to make it more "event-y" and less "church-y" they lit the columns in pinks and purples. It was gorgeous! I HIGHLY recommend their DJ and lighting services! Without going into detail, I thought that the photo booth was a real bust. I wouldn't use them for this service again, but as I said, their DJ and lighting services were FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our wedding was on 5/16/15 and DJ Wiley was our DJ. We couldn't have chosen someone better. Usually, when you go to a wedding, everyone is hanging around at the end of the night waiting to leave. With DJ Kii4, everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! I had multiple... Read More people tell me that they did not want our wedding to end! We couldn't be happier with Kii4 and we would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding and wants to have an awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My wife and I were married on 9/18/15 and had a fantastic experience with the entire Showtime Lights crew. Just a quick example - Our procession line was a single song that had a very specific way it would transition from the bridesmaids to the bride. Although it was practiced,... Read More some of the bridesmaids went too quick. Gasp! The DJ, being the pro that he is, had a few different transitions ready to go so it was flawless. On top of that we needed a few different setups and a couple last minute requests. All were met. Every couple has their likes and dislikes, do and do-not-play lists, but what makes these guys special is how he can piece it all together, read the crowd, and create a true lasting experience. A lot of trust is put into the person producing the soundtrack of your incredible day and I am so happy we made the right choice.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My planner recommended Showtime and once I read all their great reviews and meet them in person I knew that we had to have them at our wedding. The planning process with them is very in depth and they help throughout every step. And the day of they had everyone dancing non stop,... Read More everything went perfectly. Thank you so much guys for an amazing time! -Lea and John

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We are so happy we decided to include the photo booth as part of our wedding and thrilled with our experience with Showtime! Douglas was great to work with. We did everything through email and phone he was always timely and efficient with his responses. He custom designed a... Read More number of options for the graphic that was printed on each picture, incorporating our Disney theme and colors. At the event our guests had a blast at the photo stand. We opted for the stand cause it can accommodate more guest and it printed magnets so our guests got a print to keep. It is a keepsake we are so happy to have! Both my husband and I would highly recommend using Showtime! It added a fun touch for guests at the reception and a great memento of the night for us!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Our D.J. and he kept the party rolling. The evening was a smashing success. Everyone raved about the music. Thanks again guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Showtime was a pleasure to work with! They always emailed me back right the way and was available to meet in person multiple times. At the wedding they got everyone out on the dance floor and continued to play great music all night. Definitely recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I contacted them for lighting and I spoke to Douglas, And that same week he made himself available for a walk through at the venue. He gave us so many great ideas on things he's seen and done with his experience. He did string lighting and uplighting on the day of and it turned... Read More out amazing! I definitely recommend Showtime -Anthony+Kate

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I called to inquire about a DJ and after I got off the phone with Kieffer I felt very good about these guys. He also let me know about a lot of other services they offered. I was also looking for string lighting for my room and they were able to package it in. This made it so... Read More hassle free, and the job they did on the wedding day was AMAZING!! The room looked beautiful and the guest never stopped dancing, Thanks again guys for an awesome night to remember. -Sussie

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We are so happy to have booked showtime as our djs, You guys rocked our event. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I booked Showtime for my daughters wedding and I am so glad I did they took so much stress off of me from the day I booked them. We had several conferences with the team to go over everything and they helped pick out the songs and gave so many great suggestions that helped us... Read More with everything. I just wanna truly say thank you for doing such an amazing job for my daughter

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We booked a package with them for a DJ/MC, lighting, Photo Booth, and a drummer. I must say having a live drummer at the wedding was amazing, we got the best of everything with showtime all under one roof so it made the planning process so much easier. Everything was amazing and... Read More all the staff was so helpful, thank you guys again for making the night one to remember.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Showtime was exceptional from the start. When you deal with them it's very easy going, you don't feel pressured and they get you have a lot of things going on. From the beginning it was an easy and pleasant process. What really drove it home was their DJ on our wedding day. You... Read More can tell he is extremely passionate about what he does and making sure everyone is having a good time. I highly recommend Showtime!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We wanna thank you guys for an amazing night to remember, everything was amazing from the music to lighting. Our guest are still telling us about how much fun they had!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Thanks to Showtime Lights our wedding was a amazing! From up lighting and cake lighting to music and guest participation he had everyone dancing through the very last song. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thanks... Read More for making our special day magical!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I was looking for a lighting company for my wedding that would be able to transform my venue and thats exactly what these guys did. I had them do a combination of uplighting and string lighting and I didn't even recognize the room when I walked in, all my guest could talk about... Read More is how amazing the room looked. I am so happy that I called Showtime lights and events, Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

We initially met with Douglas and off the bat, we knew that we wanted to work with this company. They are professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Everything you'd want to have in a vendor! The Dj and MC were WONDERFUL. They were charming, energetic and was an awesome master of... Read More ceremonies. You know you've thrown a good party when your guests are the ones sending you a thank you note for the wonderful time they've had at your wedding. (That's exactly what happened to us!) I definitely would recommend Showtime Lights to anyone looking to dance the night away, Thanks again guys for an amazing night!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Phenomenal! Great Personality, he kept the whole event moving forward and helped make the dancing a real party! Showtime Lights rocked my wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

Douglas photographed our July wedding in York, Maine. She was very professional and extremely creative. Douglas took the time to capture every detail of the day. The images were sent to us in a timely manner and could not have been more beautiful. The photographs were so clear... Read More and the lighting was perfect. We are so happy that we have the beautiful photographs of our special day to cherish forever. It is clear that Dougla is passionate about what she does and is willing to work with you in any way. We highly recommend Showtime!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 briana f

Showtime Lights did such a fantastic job for our wedding! From the beginning, my husband and I knew we wanted our wedding to be an all out party and Kieffer made it exactly that. He and the DJ, Anthony, were nothing short of amazing to work with. From our first meeting, I knew... Read More we had the right people for the job. They are incredibly organized and made it so easy for us to be involved. Kieffer uses Google Docs so that brides and grooms can share information such as wedding party line up, the first dance song, the father-daughter dance song, music suggestion, do not plays, etc. Showtime Lights also provided me with a personalized globo for the dance floor that was a total hit. People did not stop dancing from beginning to end. It was exactly the PARTY we imagined and even more thanks to Kieffer!

Meet The Events Director

Kieffer Ramirez

Kieffer is Creative Director at Showtime Lights and Events and will work with you every step of the way in creating the event of your dreams. Brides have expressed their appreciation for Kieffer and Showtime Lights via The Knot's online Wedding reviews for his dedication and commitment to their event.