Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Long Island/NYC

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lorena A

I will never let any of my friends use anyone else! From the engagement session, through the wedding, through the photo review session, Showtime light and events proved they were the best of the best! I am 100% happy with their service. Love these guys !

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Bethany l

Showtime lights and events photographed our wedding in September 2016 and were absolutely incredible! We could not have asked for better photos! They have been wonderful since the day we met them and truly brought our wedding to life. We recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Bella P

They were absolutely fantastic to work with! They were extremely friendly, personable, professional, responsive and knowledgeable on where to photograph in New York. We felt so comfortable with them and they really got to know us as a couple and captured our personality in the... Read More engagement photo shoot. They had GREAT location recommendations and never made us feel pressured on time (we even went home to change and pick up our dog). They also photographed us with our puppy and they were total pros. We highly recommend Showtime lights and events; they helped make our photo shoot so fun and effortless, and we had a great time with them! they also did us a total favor by expediting our photo proofs so we would have them in time to make an engagement photo book for our wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOWTIME!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Paola R

Showtime lights and events is amazing!! They photographed our wedding in June 2016, and I can't say enough wonderful things about them and the pictures they took. My husband and I met with several photographers, but when we met Showtime lights and events and saw their work, we... Read More instantly knew that they were the right photographers. From the engagement shoot to the day of the wedding, They put us at ease and just made everything fun. They effortlessly interacted with our guests and family and captured pictures that look natural, in the moment, and amazing. We also requested a photo booth for the wedding and guests got instant prints . It was a huge hit, our guests loved it. They wereso great to work with and we couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures! I Strongly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Bernice W

I am obsessed with my engagement photos the team at showtime were so helpful in accommodating all my wants and made me look and feel so beautiful and my Fiance was a bit shy but once he saw how amazing the shots were turning out it went so smoothly and I made a blow up poster... Read More from one of the photos and it is currently in my living room haha, just amazing quality and creativeness that we experienced with the team cant wait for the Wedding day !!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristina A

I had Showtime lights for my wedding Oct 2016. Kieffer swept me off my feet at our first meeting. He was very professional and cared very much about his clients, not to mention that the price was the best from all the others I had seen. They were very prompt in answering all my... Read More phone calls and emails as I lived out of state and needed vendors I could trust. Anthony our DJ, did a great job. I and my guests were dancing ALL Night, which is what I wanted. Anthony (DJ) and Robin (MC)responded well to my phone calls and did what I wanted. I was so happy with them and the company. 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Abigal K

Great job, My video came out like a movie and honestly I could have no imagined it any better, thank you showtime lights team for all your effort.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 NANCY I

Douglas is truly a one of a kind photographer. He is creative, talented, and professional and his pictures are absolutely gorgeous. He made my daughter and I feel comfortable and I always trusted his vision. If you are looking for modern yet classic photography then Douglas is... Read More the right guy. Thanks Douglas for capturing my family lovely moments.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 megan O

I Hired showtime for photography and videography and I was not disappointed, I had no idea who I was going to pick for my wedding day because I honestly have no clue where I was going to find someone to but then I came across them on the knot with there amazing reviews and I am... Read More glad I did because I received my photos today and I look amazing the way they captured every moment with so much detail and I am in love, thank you guys so much for all your hard work in capturing our special day !

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Evelyn T

I hired showtime for video and they were fantastic to work with. They made the process very easy and the event went seamlessly thanks to the team. Plus the filming was extremely high quality and he was able to capture the event while remaining out of the way. We would love to... Read More work with him in the future and I'd highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 jessica c

We received our wedding pictures and I can honestly say that these guys don't disappoint! Not only did our pictures come out phenomenal, we had a blast with the shoot on the wedding day. The photo session with my groomsmen was one of my favorite moments of the wedding day. They... Read More even suggested a wide angle shot of the entire party which turned out to be one of our favorite pictures of the night. With over 100 reviews that are unanimously 5 stars, and one more with us we could not second guess them.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Yazmin R

What can you say other then perfection. We had heard great things about this company and after meeting with several other photographers after just one meeting with Kieffer and Douglas there was simply no other option. The team there was professional, timely, accommodating and... Read More specific to our needs. They did our engagement shoot and we had so many ppl ask us about the save the date photos and engagement shoot - ppl had never seen such beautiful and unique shots! - he would pass by a hole in the wall and his amazing eye would tell him it would be a great shot - and he was right every time. Our wedding isn't until September of next year but I can already tell they are going to be nothing but amazing.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Jenny a

Awesome Staff, Professional and Knowledge on all things weddings honestly, talented videographer and photographer captured my day like I would have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 david w

Photos came out exceptional like I cried when I saw my video, cause he captured everything so smoothly and the music just a great job and Im happy with what I received.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 yali g

Hired showtime studio for my wedding, got so many stunning shots, and had blast working with them, wish I can do it all over again :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 stephanie r

Awesome guys, appreciate all the hard work, will be happy to work with you guys again !

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 nancy c

I could write a million things i like about this company but i will just say that they are very talented and knowledgeable in what they do and i was shocked in how great my wedding video and photos turned out, it was such a pleasure to work with them.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Laura b

Based on our wedding day and our highlights video: We are very satisfied with Showtime Studio videography service for our wedding. It was a pleasure to have worked with them on such a personal and important occasion. They're very detailed oriented so they took the time to meet... Read More with me to discuss everything from the itinerary to the smallest aspect of our wedding. They were honest with me about what the contract would cover. On the big day, they came ready to shoot earlier than expected, they checked out the surroundings of the hotel and Chris even came up with some great ideas to capture. This took a lot of the stress away from me, from that moment I knew I was in good hands. It was really cool to watch them shoot our day with the drone like it was a piece of cake. The team helped around to make the best of the setting where I was getting ready (a small hotel room), they prepared everyone at the church for our send-off, they were there to make sure the groom was in place for my surprise dance in the reception. We got to watch our highlights video only a week after our return from our honeymoon, and it was like a movie! and wow, their work is magic! I'm glad they were there to help us direct the day. The takes on the highlights exceeded our expectations. I think it was their endless talent and great personality which made them the A1 team I wanted to handle our film. They have provided us with a High-End service for an affordable cost... We could not be more thankful have them work with us at this opportunity!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 marlyn a

I LOVE THIS COMPANY! not only were they very professional but kind and made everything so easy for me because instead of booking so many different vendors they had it all, they did my engagement shoot which was beautiful and very flattering since am very picky with photos I... Read More LOVED THEM! but I also hired them for my wedding day photograph/videographer, DJ,MC , lights photo booth, dancing on a cloud, snow effect, photo montage its just so many things in one that i can get all together with out the hassle. So happy I found this company.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 leslie m

Showtime lights and the team are a joy to work with and exceptionally talented people. I found them to be outgoing, funny, patient and creative. They instantly made me feel confident and at ease. I am incredibly happy with the quality of the photos and the album. Showtime lights... Read More rocks!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 penelope m

Showtime lights are extremely organized, professional, efficient and friendly. Our wedding photos were AMAZING. We could not have asked for better pictures. !

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 suzy b

can't say enough positive things about the showtime studio team! I had the pleasure of working with them for our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process! They are one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I couldn't imagine having... Read More anyone else help us capture our special day. They were extremely flexible when I had to change our engagement photo shoot not one but THREE times, and the photos they took are beyond expectation. They have the ability to capture light unlike anything I've ever seen and I'm so grateful for their ability to capture those special moments. Photography, in my opinion, is a huge part of your wedding day, as it is the one thing you'll have for years to come. Showtime studio was a Godsend, and I'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for a team who is professional, kind, responsive and, ultimately, who understands wedding and engagement photography. Money well spent!! Thanks, guys!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 chloe v

We always thought selecting a wedding DJ is difficult since it's hard to sample the quality ahead of time. With some referrals and perfect reviews from THE KNOT, we decided to go with showtime lights. As anyone who goes through the planning process for the first time, we were... Read More anxious about every detail. they even provided some last minute solutions that were crucial to the ceremony. We wanted a 90's hip hop music theme and he delivered by building an "evolution of hip hop" playlist based on songs we suggested. The crowd went wild a few times because the music was "on the money." He was even able to play a few requests at seconds notice because of impromptu speeches. they were professional, easy to work with, and very dependable. We'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Pricilla R

They were AMAZING! true professionals from the first time I met them to making our wedding the most magical night! they were flexible throughout the whole experience and especially on the night of the wedding which was truly appreciated. The lighting was perfect and gobo was... Read More another added bonus! Our dance floor never stopped and all of our guests keep telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful it was. Book with Showtime lights and you definitely won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Janie N

The folks at Showtime were a joy to work with. We worked with them for both photography and DJing, and had zero complaints. The photographers were there all day and sent us 700 retouched photos (all of very high quality), and the DJ was on point and allowed us to really... Read More customize the program. We'd recommend them without reservation!

Meet The Events Director

Kieffer Ramirez

Kieffer is Creative Director at Showtime Lights and Events and will work with you every step of the way in creating the event of your dreams. Brides have expressed their appreciation for Kieffer and Showtime Lights via The Knot's online Wedding reviews for his dedication and commitment to their event.

Start a Conversation!