Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Long Island/NYC

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 megan O

I Hired showtime for photography and videography and I was not disappointed, I had no idea who I was going to pick for my wedding day because I honestly have no clue where I was going to find someone to but then I came across them on the knot with there amazing reviews and I am... Read More glad I did because I received my photos today and I look amazing the way they captured every moment with so much detail and I am in love, thank you guys so much for all your hard work in capturing our special day !

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Evelyn T

I hired showtime for video and they were fantastic to work with. They made the process very easy and the event went seamlessly thanks to the team. Plus the filming was extremely high quality and he was able to capture the event while remaining out of the way. We would love to... Read More work with him in the future and I'd highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 jessica c

We received our wedding pictures and I can honestly say that these guys don't disappoint! Not only did our pictures come out phenomenal, we had a blast with the shoot on the wedding day. The photo session with my groomsmen was one of my favorite moments of the wedding day. They... Read More even suggested a wide angle shot of the entire party which turned out to be one of our favorite pictures of the night. With over 100 reviews that are unanimously 5 stars, and one more with us we could not second guess them.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Yazmin R

What can you say other then perfection. We had heard great things about this company and after meeting with several other photographers after just one meeting with Kieffer and Douglas there was simply no other option. The team there was professional, timely, accommodating and... Read More specific to our needs. They did our engagement shoot and we had so many ppl ask us about the save the date photos and engagement shoot - ppl had never seen such beautiful and unique shots! - he would pass by a hole in the wall and his amazing eye would tell him it would be a great shot - and he was right every time. Our wedding isn't until September of next year but I can already tell they are going to be nothing but amazing.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Jenny a

Awesome Staff, Professional and Knowledge on all things weddings honestly, talented videographer and photographer captured my day like I would have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 david w

Photos came out exceptional like I cried when I saw my video, cause he captured everything so smoothly and the music just a great job and Im happy with what I received.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 yali g

Hired showtime studio for my wedding, got so many stunning shots, and had blast working with them, wish I can do it all over again :)

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 stephanie r

Awesome guys, appreciate all the hard work, will be happy to work with you guys again !

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 nancy c

I could write a million things i like about this company but i will just say that they are very talented and knowledgeable in what they do and i was shocked in how great my wedding video and photos turned out, it was such a pleasure to work with them.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Laura b

Based on our wedding day and our highlights video: We are very satisfied with Showtime Studio videography service for our wedding. It was a pleasure to have worked with them on such a personal and important occasion. They're very detailed oriented so they took the time to meet... Read More with me to discuss everything from the itinerary to the smallest aspect of our wedding. They were honest with me about what the contract would cover. On the big day, they came ready to shoot earlier than expected, they checked out the surroundings of the hotel and Chris even came up with some great ideas to capture. This took a lot of the stress away from me, from that moment I knew I was in good hands. It was really cool to watch them shoot our day with the drone like it was a piece of cake. The team helped around to make the best of the setting where I was getting ready (a small hotel room), they prepared everyone at the church for our send-off, they were there to make sure the groom was in place for my surprise dance in the reception. We got to watch our highlights video only a week after our return from our honeymoon, and it was like a movie! and wow, their work is magic! I'm glad they were there to help us direct the day. The takes on the highlights exceeded our expectations. I think it was their endless talent and great personality which made them the A1 team I wanted to handle our film. They have provided us with a High-End service for an affordable cost... We could not be more thankful have them work with us at this opportunity!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 marlyn a

I LOVE THIS COMPANY! not only were they very professional but kind and made everything so easy for me because instead of booking so many different vendors they had it all, they did my engagement shoot which was beautiful and very flattering since am very picky with photos I... Read More LOVED THEM! but I also hired them for my wedding day photograph/videographer, DJ,MC , lights photo booth, dancing on a cloud, snow effect, photo montage its just so many things in one that i can get all together with out the hassle. So happy I found this company.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 leslie m

Showtime lights and the team are a joy to work with and exceptionally talented people. I found them to be outgoing, funny, patient and creative. They instantly made me feel confident and at ease. I am incredibly happy with the quality of the photos and the album. Showtime lights... Read More rocks!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 penelope m

Showtime lights are extremely organized, professional, efficient and friendly. Our wedding photos were AMAZING. We could not have asked for better pictures. !

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 suzy b

can't say enough positive things about the showtime studio team! I had the pleasure of working with them for our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be more pleased with the entire process! They are one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I couldn't imagine having... Read More anyone else help us capture our special day. They were extremely flexible when I had to change our engagement photo shoot not one but THREE times, and the photos they took are beyond expectation. They have the ability to capture light unlike anything I've ever seen and I'm so grateful for their ability to capture those special moments. Photography, in my opinion, is a huge part of your wedding day, as it is the one thing you'll have for years to come. Showtime studio was a Godsend, and I'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for a team who is professional, kind, responsive and, ultimately, who understands wedding and engagement photography. Money well spent!! Thanks, guys!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 chloe v

We always thought selecting a wedding DJ is difficult since it's hard to sample the quality ahead of time. With some referrals and perfect reviews from THE KNOT, we decided to go with showtime lights. As anyone who goes through the planning process for the first time, we were... Read More anxious about every detail. they even provided some last minute solutions that were crucial to the ceremony. We wanted a 90's hip hop music theme and he delivered by building an "evolution of hip hop" playlist based on songs we suggested. The crowd went wild a few times because the music was "on the money." He was even able to play a few requests at seconds notice because of impromptu speeches. they were professional, easy to work with, and very dependable. We'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Pricilla R

They were AMAZING! true professionals from the first time I met them to making our wedding the most magical night! they were flexible throughout the whole experience and especially on the night of the wedding which was truly appreciated. The lighting was perfect and gobo was... Read More another added bonus! Our dance floor never stopped and all of our guests keep telling us how much fun they had and how beautiful it was. Book with Showtime lights and you definitely won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Janie N

The folks at Showtime were a joy to work with. We worked with them for both photography and DJing, and had zero complaints. The photographers were there all day and sent us 700 retouched photos (all of very high quality), and the DJ was on point and allowed us to really... Read More customize the program. We'd recommend them without reservation!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 sabrina M

I would give them more than 5 stars if I could. They were one of the first vendors we knew we wanted to hire when we got married. Their photography packages are not cheap, but you get what you pay for. However, they are worth every single penny that we spent on them and you get... Read More what you pay for. If you go with this team you will not be hiring a single man run photography studio, you will be hiring a TEAM of talented individuals. They captured so many moments and they took pictures non-stop before and during our wedding. They had an assistant and another person shooting detail shots. They were meticulous and the photographers were wonderful to work with. Another photographer in the team, took pictures of my now-husband and his groomsman and they told me how nice and how much fun they had with him. It was wonderful because my husband is not comfortable with taking pictures. Our guest all said how beautiful our pictures turned out. They focused so much of their time, energy, and attention on us. We could just hire them for life and help us capture moments in our lives. haha

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Linda R

Douglas and his team are amazing! They are so accommodating and fun! We booked them for our wedding last year as well as our engagement shoot. Our pictures came out so beautiful, Douglas was so creative and picked the perfect spot for our shoot! I recommend them to everyone

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Larissa P

Showtime Lights and Events just DJ'd my wedding a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier! My wife and I were worried having a DJ as we really wanted a live band for the wedding, but when the budget got too tight we found Showtime Lights and Events. I contacted Kieffer and... Read More worked with him throughout the booking process. He was responsive and on top of everything from the get go and took so much stress out of this whole process for us. Anthony was our DJ for the night and was spot on with the music and our MC was phenomenal! They took care of us from start to finish Organized, professional, easy to work with and services were provided at a great price. Can't recommend enough!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

I booked Showtime for my daughters Sweet sixteen on January 30, 2016. Kieffer, Anthony and Doug did a excellent job. Even though it was so cold, they still managed to take my daughters pictures outdoors. She was so happy. I want to thank the whole team. Especially to the DJ... Read More Anthony that did a exceptional job with the music. Overall, fantastic, I totally recommend. From Intriago Family.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Douglas and Kieffer are a great team and made us feel relaxed in front of the camera. They were professional and had great locations picked out for our engagement photos in Brooklyn Heights. We couldn't be happier— We had a great time working with them and are thrilled with the... Read More photos!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Working with Showtimelights and events was amazing. They are so flexible and easy to work with and offer the highest quality of photos. I used them for engagement, bridal portraits, and wedding day photos and I have been so pleased with all of them. Their photographers really... Read More capture the emotion of your wedding and make you feel like you are reliving it every time you look at them. I highly recommend using them! They are great at handling any family drama or anything that may come their way. I can't recommend them more to any bride!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015

Douglas is, by far, the most talented, professional, and personable wedding photographer I have ever met. He has an extremely good eye for detail and is willing to do anything and everything to make sure that your wedding shots turn out great. On the wedding day, he worked... Read More quickly and efficiently, but never made me feel rushed in any way. He got all the shots I requested (and even went out in the rain to get a picture of my wedding cake from outside a window). When we got our preview, I instantly started crying (with joy!) because the photos captured so much love and emotion. When we got the full album back, I was in shock and awe. I love every single photo -- they are better than anything I could imagine. I am so glad that we chose Douglas to photograph our wedding day!

Great DJ!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Allison L

Seward Park Tech / Showtime Lights and Events did the lighting and DJ services for my wedding. I have nothing but amazing things to say about the DJ and lighting. Kieffer was our DJ, and he kept everything on time and I've never been to a wedding where people enjoyed the music... Read More more and danced more! Further, my wedding was in a large cathedral now used for events, and in order to make it more "event-y" and less "church-y" they lit the columns in pinks and purples. It was gorgeous! I HIGHLY recommend their DJ and lighting services! Without going into detail, I thought that the photo booth was a real bust. I wouldn't use them for this service again, but as I said, their DJ and lighting services were FANTASTIC!

Meet The Events Director

Kieffer Ramirez

Kieffer is Creative Director at Showtime Lights and Events and will work with you every step of the way in creating the event of your dreams. Brides have expressed their appreciation for Kieffer and Showtime Lights via The Knot's online Wedding reviews for his dedication and commitment to their event.