SHUTTERART BY DEBI, affordable wedding photos

Details...the details, especially for a wedding are so important, especially for the bride. She has spent months, and sometimes years, planning for this special day in her life so the importance of the center pieces, table favors, seating cards and flowers should be given plenty of attention. After all, it was important to the bride, so therefore, is very important to me. I also like to catch the activities of any children at the events that I shoot. Even though they are not the center of my attention, their innocence and expressions can add so much to your memories. Whether non-traditional, same sex or traditional you will not be disappointed with my work.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Vintage

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jonna C

Debra was absolutely superb, and provided stunning photos! We are swing dancers and she got some really great shots of our very fast and energetic dance, as well as great still shots. She made great suggestions, and didn't get offended when we didn't like her suggestions. She... Read More was very easy to work with, and even brought an assistant (her husband) which was no extra charge, and they even offered to video our first dance on our phones for us because we didn't get a videographer. We would recommend Debra any day. She also did a great job with my friend Rebecca's wedding which was a few months before ours.

2017-06-21T19:59:28 Response from the vendor

Jonna and Josh, It was such a pleasure photographing your wedding. You were both so warm and welcoming. Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Deb

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Marina M

Debbie did such an amazing job photographing our wedding! My husband and I were very impressed with our pictures! She arrived right on time and she wasn't over priced at all. I would definitely recommend her to photograph any special event!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 linda S

Debi is very knowledgeable in her work as a photographer she is with you every step of the way She meets with you to find out what you want from her for your wedding to make it your special day Debi has won numerous awards for her work and works hard to keep within your budget... Read More I have worked several weddings with Debi and she is the one I would recommend if you truly want a special touch for your day

Debra Meole

This is your special day. A wedding is a joyous occasion, for which you would like to record your memories. It should be stress free and this is where I can help. I would like to capture your special moments in photographs that you can view for years to come. Just tell me your hopes and dreams and I will dedicate every minute that I am with you to photographing every detail that you wish as you request.You will find that you can rely on my service to you to be pleasant, memorable and always professional. My budget friendly photography service is available for any landmarks in your lifetime.