Photo Booths Exclusively Designed for Your Event

ShutterBooths are designed to blend in and compliment your wedding reception while adding another level of entertainment for your guests. We have the experience, knowledge and systems to ensure you receive the perfect experience!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

1500 Southland Circle, Atlanta, GA (404) 907-1409

our favorite keepsake!

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Erin R

Guests will have so much fun with this-- and it makes a great party favor. Don't skimp: go for the custom made scrapbook. They perfectly match your colors and decor and copies of all guests' photo strips go in there and then they can sign it! We love this so much more than our... Read More regular guest book. Berlin and his team really are top notch when it comes to service too.

Such a great addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Katie H

My mom paid for us to have a photo booth at our wedding, and we weren't sure how many people would use it. It turned out to be one of the most popular things at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun with it, and we got the most amazing guest book out of it! We would recommend... Read More this to anyone looking for something unique to have at your wedding. We also bought frames for the photos (available from ShutterBooth), so the photos that people got from the booth were their wedding favors (they had our wedding logo on the bottom). Everyone LOVED them! This is such a fun addition to any wedding!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kyle K

ShutterBooth Atlanta made sure that my guests had a great time! They brought such a fun, positive energy to my reception. The photo booth book that we received from them at the end of the night is great and was very well-done!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 William K

ShutterBooth was one of the guest favorites at our wedding--they had so much fun posing with the props! We actually used the ShutterBooth in lieu of a guest book, and the Memory Book they provided (a gorgeous bound black leather volume with duplicate photo strips of all the... Read More photos taken, signed by the guests with gold and silver pens) is one of our favorite keepsakes from the ceremony. They were utter professionals, and the photobooth technicians were a lot of fun! Thanks, ShutterBooth!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amanda B

We loved our ShutterBooth photo booth! ShutterBooth was a pleasure to work with, and their designers helped us to create a customized wedding logo to go at the bottom of all of our photo prints. Our guests loved using their booth and interacting with the friendly photo booth... Read More attendant. We were impressed with the good quality photos and the thoughtful photo strip book they prepared for us of all of our guests' pictures from the day. We thought that their prices were very reasonable for what we received!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Lauren K

We are so glad we booked ShutterBooth for our wedding reception! It was such a fun detail that our guests of every age had so much fun with. We had so much fun looking back on the photos and book- it helped us relive parts of the reception! The ShutterBooth representative did a... Read More great job on encouraging people to get in there and have fun. I think we will look back at the ShutterBooth guestbook more than our traditional one!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Mo O

They were a huge hit at our daughter's wedding and were so accommodating. Everyone had a blast posing for pictures with the various props. It was lots of fun. Thank you Shutter Booth!!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Elleni G

At first everything went really well with ShutterBooth Atlanta. They were responsive, had a great package, and wonderful features. However, when we received our photo memory book with the printouts and signatures, we realized it was really sparse. For context, we had almost 300... Read More people at our wedding. We thought maybe people just didn't take advantage of the photo booth, but then I received an email with the link to our page (which is awesome) on their website, and saw so many photos -at least 20, if not more! These are photos that were never saved for us but they are online. Our package specifically states that we will get one of each photo for our keepsake album. This is still not what upset me, since mistakes happen. So I called and left a message, I emailed, I emailed again, I called again. Now it has been almost two weeks and I have not even received a generic response. No one has returned my phone calls or even my emails! What is worse is that their response time was extremely short and they were responsive prior to my event, which makes me feel they are purposefully ignoring this matter now that the payments are complete and the event is done. Shutter Booth is more expensive than others, but I was okay with the price for the quality and service they promised. Now, this period of silence makes me question our decision and if the money was worth it. I just would like 1) to be called or emailed back and 2) to get a copy of each print as we were promised.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Denise H

I can't say enough positive things about ShutterBooth! Berlin and his team were so easy to work with and on top of everything in getting us set up. The props were so much fun, and all of our guests had a blast. It really brought so much fun to our wedding, and the guestbook they... Read More give you at the end with copies of all of the photos and notes from our guests was an added bonus. We really enjoyed looking through that afterwards and will continue to in years to come. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Carly N

Best!!!!!! I absolutely wanted to have a photo booth at my wedding. I knew some people wouldn't like to dance and would have a ball with this. They were fantastic!!! We decided to get a book with all the guests' pics- loved this idea!! We got to see everyone have a blast!... Read More Definitely recommend this!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Jenny P

These guys were the hit of the reception!!! The team was so easy to work with prior to my wedding and made it very painless for me when picking backdrops and picture designs, etc. The attendee at the reception was so much fun and meticulous in creating my photobooth scrapbook... Read More to ensure I received every picture. Everyone was so nice and great to work with! All in all highly recommended and was the highlight of the reception. Thanks Shutterbooth!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Ashton F

There is only one word to describe our experience with ShutterBooth Atlanta..OUTSTANDING! This company we completely dealt with online and they did not disappoint. They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Alex G

This was the "icing on the cake" and SO MUCH FUN for our wedding guests! We had 2 of the nicest women monitoring the booth. They really pumped up the guests and made it extra fun! It was easy to choose the booth I wanted with their easy online platform as well as the design... Read More for the printing on the photo strip itself. It was a bonus that they had such a variety of backdrops to choose from! I cannot stop looking at our photo strip guest book, this was such a great addition and I am so glad we did it!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Rosalie H

I would recommend Shutterbooth to anyone looking to enhance their wedding! I will have the photos and memories for a lifetime! All of our guests loved it and the staff was so helpful! A Big thank you to Shutterbooth for helping make our wedding so fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Beth V

Just married on 10-17-2015. Shutterbooth was a great gift to our guests and we have thoroughly loved the photo album of the guests that we received. Everyone was having a great time and wonderful photos to enjoy. Their service was timely and helpful and within budget!

What an excellent decision!

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Kim G

We decided pretty late in our planning that we wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding. We had seen Shutterbooth at another event and really liked the open booth concept, which turned out to be really great for our guests (picture a lot of people trying to fit into a... Read More traditional photo booth and you will understand). Their responsiveness, service, options and professionalism are fantastic. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Shutterbooth Atlanta. Our guests had an amazing time using the booth and the pictures are priceless. Give them a call!

Hands down the best part of my wedding

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Catherine A

I always knew I wanted a photo booth at our wedding. My husband really wanted video as well which was a new concept to me so I started searching high and low for a photo booth company that handled both. Enter Shutterbooth. The perfect combination as well as fantastic specials... Read More on extras like sleeves for the guests pictures, a high quality scrapbook, props etc. The attendant, Sarah, could not have been more amazing! She was sweet, incredibly friendly and funny. We really enjoyed her company like she was one of our friends and family. She took the time to doodle in our scrapbook and note things we would have missed and it made our scrapbook (that we used as a guestbook) that much more personal. The props were great! Diverse, not cheap and plenty to go around. You can also design a custom logo for your photo strips as well. We can't wait to get the DVD back of all the video messages from our special day! The photos are unlimited so you can get in the booth and play as much as you want. It's a great way to have fun and let your guests take home a part of your special day.

Mrs. Lindsey Reissig

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Lindsey N

Shutterbooth was such a hit at our wedding! I love that they printed 2 strips each time - one for the guest to take and one for our memory book! And the book is absolutely hilarious!! We love it and are so glad we decided to add in this fun to our wedding day! The Shutterbooth... Read More team was a pleasure to work with, the price was affordable and we highly recommend you check them out!

PhotoBooth Review

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Kristen B

It has been so fun looking at our photos from this. And everyone had a great time taking their pictures and loved the keepsake. They were great to work with, just seemed like they closed down a little early so we still had several people that didn't get to take pictures, but... Read More we're so glad we included it in our wedding.

A Great Time!

Reviewed on 11/09/2013 Faydra F

An awesome addition to my wedding! The service provided was just great: very friendly and helpful to my guests, they all spoke very highly of the person manning the booth. The guest book was also an amazing way to store memories of the night!

HAPPY Bride!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Vy B

ShutterBooth - Atlanta was a great vendor to work with - they were responsive, professional, and very flexible! I loved the ability to customize the picture layout and the photobooth background. Our guests all loved the photobooth and the Guest Book that came with our package... Read More was so worth it! It was such a treat to be able to see how much fun our friends/ family had. I've seen other photo booths before, but ShutterBooth is the real deal! Highly recommend!

So fun!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Lacey P

My mom surprised me with this towards the very end of my wedding planning process. I was happy to hear they still were available for my date! Everyone loved the booth....always a hit at weddings if you ask me!

Just great!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Ashley H

It was great to have a photobooth for our friends and family at our wedding they had a blast using it! Not only did our friends and family love it but we used them as our guest book strips which was fun to look back on after the wedding. Shutterbooth was great in making it all... Read More happen with having a great design on our photostrips, a memory book provided, and a very nice and helpful attendant through out our wedding!

Last minute decision- BEST EVER

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Annie W

As the bride, you spend the whole reception saying hello to all of your guests. Sadly, you miss a lot of the party. Thank GOD for Shutterbooth! Our memory book had us rolling with laughter after we got home. OUr guests had a ball, and I felt like a fly on the wall of the... Read More antics of the evening! Greatest decision we made!

LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Alison O

SO great!!! Awesome value. We treasure the photo album that was made for us!!!!