ShutterBooth Denver

All of Colorado

Elegant Photo Booths for Exceptional Events

ShutterBooth will bring out the best in your wedding day and leave your guests with perfect takeaways and memories. Our endless options and industry leading services will ensure no detail is overlooked. Choose the company trusted by thousands for your special day. See it all at

Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

6265 E. Evans Ave., Denver, CO
All of Colorado

Great Addition!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Aimee S

ShutterBooth did an amazing job for our wedding. They were professional, creative and so helpful. In lieu of a traditional guest book, they created a guest book for us with a copy of each guest photo strip and hand written message next to it. We loved looking at the pictures and... Read More reading all the well wishes the next day! Our guests also loved the photo booth, props and photos they got to take home with them. It was a big hit at our wedding! We would highly recommend them!

Very Pleased!

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Megan E

We are so glad we had Shutterbooth at our wedding! Everything was seamless working with this company. We met with Randy for our consultation to go over our vision for the wedding. He has been great to work with. Shutterbooth's graphic designer came up with a fun custom logo... Read More with our names and colors to customize the photo strips. The booth they provide is very high-end, just like the original photobooths from when I was a kid, except everything is digital and the guests can choose color or b&w finish. It is staffed as well to help guests figure it out, too. They also provided props that allowed everyone to show a little extra personality. We received a guest book at the end of the night with a copy of the photo strips. We are still chuckling about most of the pictures! The pictures are also available online for our guests to get extra copies. We can't say enough great things about Shutterbooth. HIGHLY recommended.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Sara D

The photobooth was far and away the highlight of our wedding. Guests had a fabulous time taking funny photos with all of the props available! The photobooth operators even put together a guestbook for us highlighting all the great photos throughout the night. Before they... Read More headed out, they made sure to check with us to see if there was anyone else we’d like to take photos with. They were very courteous and made sure the booth ran smoothly and that everyone got a copy of their photos. We’d recommend them to anyone in the Denver area looking to spruce up their party with a fun memory of the event!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Westley R

ShutterBooth was easy to work with and so much fun. All of my guests loved the photobooth, and I'm so glad we opted to have this at our reception because the resulting photo album is hilarious. Highly recommended!

So Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Kelsey L

We had ShutterBooth at our wedding on August 29th and we could not have been more thankful that they were there! Their team is just so fun and happy that you can’t help but love working with them. Amanda, the host for the booth the night of our wedding, was just fabulous and... Read More was awesome at encouraging people in the booth to take pictures throughout the night. Best photobooth I have ever experienced!

Lasting Memories of Guests Having Fun!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Kari Q

We couldn't be more pleased with our decision to have ShutterBooth at our wedding!! Randy was a rockstar working the booth! Guests absolutely loved jumping into the booth and taking pictures with the great props ShutterBooth provided! We also loved the addition of the photo... Read More album that also acts as a guest book. My favorite part was that we not only got the album but that we received a CD in the mail with all of the photos in a strip version, quad version and individual version which was such a nice touch! I LOVE ShutterBooth and will recommend them to anyone looking for lasting memories of guests having fun at your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Christa E

We cannot believe how much fun everyone had in the photobooth and how it just made our reception that much more to remember. I love that we got a copy of everyone's pictures.

Hands down the best pictures!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Tamara W

I have seen ShutterBooth in action many times but recently I booked Randy for my daughters 10th birthday. It was a huge hit and we used the open backdrop setup. The kids and their parents loved the take away memento and my daughter has copies of all the strips for her birthday... Read More scrapbook. I also loved having the online copies as well to share. The resolution and color is the best I have EVER seen! You don't need to shop around just book ShutterBooth!

We Love ShutterBooth!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Petra W

It was a pleasure to work with this company from start to finish. Beginning with our first phone call we felt well taken care of. They designed a custom logo for our photo strips and assembled a beautiful memory book on site the day of our wedding with copies of all our guest's... Read More pictures and their hand written notes to us. I cried when I read through it the next day! The adage is absolutely true "you get what you pay for". ShutterBooth's price is very reasonable for the phenomenal service and photos that they provide. I highly recommend this company to everyone!

Best Photo Booth in Denver!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Allison B

I love ShutterBooth! They provide an exceptional experience and gorgeous product for a very fair price. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The booth itself is sleek, elegant and just the right size. I have seen many photo booth photos in my time and most... Read More are off center, blurry, small and unprofessional looking. Not ShutterBooth's photos! The photos that we received are gorgeous and sharp with beautiful color and clarity. I love the fact that we could have a custom logo designed for our wedding. It added a lovely ending to each photo strip! Thank you ShutterBooth!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

Shutterbooth was an amazing vendor that went above and beyond to make sure the photo booth was a success at our wedding. Awesome customer service, and a fantastic photo album we can look back at the rest of our lives.

Always goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Randy, Allison and the Shutterbooth team always show up excited and ready to go! I have attended several events where Shutterbooth is present and it is always a HIT! Their backdrops, props and fast printouts really add to the event's experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Allison R

Randy runs a superb operation. The attendants are great, the graphic design is amazing, and the final product quality is superb. Quality really separates shutterbooth from everyone else. The price was $1500 for 7 hours, an upgraded scrapbook, and bookmark sleeves for guest... Read More photos. Our guests loved them.

loved it!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Danica M

We used this instead of having a traditional guest book. The guests had fun and we have wonderful memories!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Kaylee A

ShutterBooth was a great addition to our wedding. The guests had a blast with the booth and the photos printed quickly so the guests weren't waiting in line. The attendant was awesome and very helpful.

Fun addition to our reception

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Morgan S

Having Shutterbooth at our reception was great! They were friendly, fun, and were great. There was a line to get into the booth from the minute they opened until the evening ended. The photo's that we ended up with are just amazing. The attendant was great and she kept the... Read More evening moving well. She made sure everyone had a copy of their prints which turned into our party favors. Moreover, our guests made us a scrapbook that evening with their photos which turned into our guestbook. This was a great addition to our wedding!

It makes it a party

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Elizabeth B

This is a fun thing to have to add to the party atmosphere. Not the cheapest thing. People love to have pictures of themselves, especially when drunk, dressed up, with great friends/family and it is instant. Fun.

No props :( Would NOT use ShutterBooth

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Carey K

I was not happy with ShutterBooth. I met them at a Bridal Show and was promised to have lots of "props" at the wedding. They had just a few items and not even half the fun things they had at the bridal show. This was the BIGGEST disappointment of the entire wedding. I... Read More stressed over and over and over again my want and request for fun props. I would not recommend them or ever use their serivces again. They are misleading and not true to their word. I am happy to share more details as i would not wish this wedding night disappointment on anyone. The Curtis Hotel had to go get PROPS from their offices. Other wedding guests know the difference as well since photo booths are so popular. Everyone felt we had lack of props. I am still upset by them. I would not book with ShutterBooth.

Everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Jessica G

My husband and I had gone back and forth on deciding whether we wanted one and if we could fit it into the budget. Looking back, I am so glad we did. We had people lining up from 6-10 just to get in. Having it by the bar made it that much more hilarious. I think every guest that... Read More night made it in there. Having Shutter booth there helped our guests have fun and me relax. With our order we received a special photo book signed by our guests with all their photo booth pictures that we have sitting on our coffee table so we can laugh every time we pick it up. Our attendant was also very sweet and so friendly. She should go to every wedding.

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Cathy S

Instead of getting the classic wedding favors we chose instead to get a photo booth. What a great idea! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!! The two attendants were great, getting people to use different props and have fun. They even put together and photo book on the spot for people to... Read More sign. I think it's the most talked about thing from our wedding!

Fun guest book idea

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Megan T

We LOVED having a photobooth at our wedding. It served as our guest book since two strips were printed of each photo and the attendants gave us a copy to keep and had everyone sign by their photo. It was a little expensive, but a great keepsake and was so much fun.

What a fun addition to a wedding reception!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Bryn S

I met ShutterBooth at a wedding convention and was impressed by the customer service of owner Randy Glassman, and the quality of the prints. We had a special deal which upgraded the package to allow for dual prints (the guests received a 4x6 with their photos, in a frame we... Read More provided, and the photo strips went into a guest book for us). The photobooth was full all evening, everyone loved it. The staff was very professional while at the same time making sure everyone had fun. We had the CD of all our photobooth images waiting for us in the mail when we returned from our honeymoon just 10 days after our wedding. The booth does take a little longer to do all 4 photos, they are no immediately right after one another like the ones we visited in a mall growing up, but it was perfect to allow big groups to plan their poses in between shots, and didn't prevent everyone from being able to take their turn in the booth. They even provided the props, which were super fun!

My Guests Loved ShutterBooth

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Emily K

Randy and his staff were very professional, and a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend ShutterBooth Denver! My guests could not stop talking about how fun the booth was, and our customized logo added a personal touch! Plus, the turnaround for accessing... Read More the photos online was very fast! Thank you for everything!

Best Photobooth EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Amanda R

Shutterbooth was an excellent choice for our wedding reception!! We loved the service and quality photos we received. I have been to other wedding with photo booths that set up a computer on a table and a couple cloths for a make shift photobooth, our photobooth from... Read More Shutterbooth was an authentic photobooth that looked awesome. The props were wonderful and made for a wonderful evening of fun!!!! Thanks Shutterbooth for an memorable experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Noelle C

Randy and his team at Shutterbooth Denver are wonderful people to work with! They have high quality cameras and fast printing services that allow your guests to share and capture some incredible memories over and over again! The guest book they put together is ready for you... Read More to take home that night! It was awesome! We laughed and loved looking back at such a wonderful night! They were on time and interacted well with our guests! We will definitely be using them again and highly recommend this reliable company!