Online Proofing, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

6265 E. Evans Ave., Denver, CO
All of Colorado

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Hannah B

Shutterbooth was GREAT! Randy and his staff were easy to work with. I never had to worry about them during our wedding. The memory book will a keepsake for us FOREVER!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kacy G

What a fun addition to our wedding! We used this as our guestbook, and we had so much fun looking at all the pictures in our book after our wedding was over! The staff was very helpful and made sure our guests got great pictures! Plus, the props are so much fun!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Steven P

ShutterBooth did such an awesome job for our wedding reception! The pictures and photo album turned out gorgeous and we were also given digital copies of the photos. In addition, setup and teardown went without a hitch. The SB team was quick to answer any questions and were very... Read More helpful.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Great people to work with!! Do not choose any one besides them! From the start, I asked for a quote and they called me the next day. Randy gave me all the options and was very thorough. He was very transparent and there were no hidden charges. Randy called to finalize right... Read More before the wedding and letting me know that my account was going to be charged for the second half due. There was already enough going on to track charges to my bank account. I felt like I was being taken care of and not just another "dollar in their wallet". For the wedding they showed up at the exact time we requested, a great assortment of props and the attendants were VERY helpful to everyone that came to use the ShutterBooth. The quality of the pictures were better than expected as well as the photo book that people signed with the photo that the attendant put in there. There are so many logistics that you need to worry about during your wedding day. Shutterbooth was never a concern and they followed through with everything with the utmost professionalism. Thank you!!!!! -Zach S.

Reviewed on 12/05/2015 Cynthia C

Shutterbooth was such a hit at our wedding, there were lines from our guests just to take pictures. They were on time, had all the props set up, and the two women helping our guests were very professional. They were on top of everything and were happy throughout the entire... Read More night. It was so fun to hear about how everyone enjoyed the photo booth and they were all looking forward to book ShutterBooth for one of their upcoming events. I would definitely recommend them and would hire them for another event.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Sara D

The photobooth was far and away the highlight of our wedding. Guests had a fabulous time taking funny photos with all of the props available! The photobooth operators even put together a guestbook for us highlighting all the great photos throughout the night. Before they... Read More headed out, they made sure to check with us to see if there was anyone else we’d like to take photos with. They were very courteous and made sure the booth ran smoothly and that everyone got a copy of their photos. We’d recommend them to anyone in the Denver area looking to spruce up their party with a fun memory of the event!

Fun!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Westley R

ShutterBooth was easy to work with and so much fun. All of my guests loved the photobooth, and I'm so glad we opted to have this at our reception because the resulting photo album is hilarious. Highly recommended!

So Awesome!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Kelsey L

We had ShutterBooth at our wedding on August 29th and we could not have been more thankful that they were there! Their team is just so fun and happy that you can’t help but love working with them. Amanda, the host for the booth the night of our wedding, was just fabulous and... Read More was awesome at encouraging people in the booth to take pictures throughout the night. Best photobooth I have ever experienced!

Lasting Memories of Guests Having Fun!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Kari Q

We couldn't be more pleased with our decision to have ShutterBooth at our wedding!! Randy was a rockstar working the booth! Guests absolutely loved jumping into the booth and taking pictures with the great props ShutterBooth provided! We also loved the addition of the photo... Read More album that also acts as a guest book. My favorite part was that we not only got the album but that we received a CD in the mail with all of the photos in a strip version, quad version and individual version which was such a nice touch! I LOVE ShutterBooth and will recommend them to anyone looking for lasting memories of guests having fun at your wedding or event.

FUN!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Christa E

We cannot believe how much fun everyone had in the photobooth and how it just made our reception that much more to remember. I love that we got a copy of everyone's pictures.

Great Addition!

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Aimee S

ShutterBooth did an amazing job for our wedding. They were professional, creative and so helpful. In lieu of a traditional guest book, they created a guest book for us with a copy of each guest photo strip and hand written message next to it. We loved looking at the pictures and... Read More reading all the well wishes the next day! Our guests also loved the photo booth, props and photos they got to take home with them. It was a big hit at our wedding! We would highly recommend them!

Hands down the best pictures!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Tamara W

I have seen ShutterBooth in action many times but recently I booked Randy for my daughters 10th birthday. It was a huge hit and we used the open backdrop setup. The kids and their parents loved the take away memento and my daughter has copies of all the strips for her birthday... Read More scrapbook. I also loved having the online copies as well to share. The resolution and color is the best I have EVER seen! You don't need to shop around just book ShutterBooth!

We Love ShutterBooth!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Petra W

It was a pleasure to work with this company from start to finish. Beginning with our first phone call we felt well taken care of. They designed a custom logo for our photo strips and assembled a beautiful memory book on site the day of our wedding with copies of all our guest's... Read More pictures and their hand written notes to us. I cried when I read through it the next day! The adage is absolutely true "you get what you pay for". ShutterBooth's price is very reasonable for the phenomenal service and photos that they provide. I highly recommend this company to everyone!

Best Photo Booth in Denver!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Allison B

I love ShutterBooth! They provide an exceptional experience and gorgeous product for a very fair price. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The booth itself is sleek, elegant and just the right size. I have seen many photo booth photos in my time and most... Read More are off center, blurry, small and unprofessional looking. Not ShutterBooth's photos! The photos that we received are gorgeous and sharp with beautiful color and clarity. I love the fact that we could have a custom logo designed for our wedding. It added a lovely ending to each photo strip! Thank you ShutterBooth!

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

Shutterbooth was an amazing vendor that went above and beyond to make sure the photo booth was a success at our wedding. Awesome customer service, and a fantastic photo album we can look back at the rest of our lives.

Always goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Randy, Allison and the Shutterbooth team always show up excited and ready to go! I have attended several events where Shutterbooth is present and it is always a HIT! Their backdrops, props and fast printouts really add to the event's experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Allison R

Randy runs a superb operation. The attendants are great, the graphic design is amazing, and the final product quality is superb. Quality really separates shutterbooth from everyone else. The price was $1500 for 7 hours, an upgraded scrapbook, and bookmark sleeves for guest... Read More photos. Our guests loved them.

loved it!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Danica M

We used this instead of having a traditional guest book. The guests had fun and we have wonderful memories!

Must-have!

Reviewed on 7/19/2013 Kaylee A

ShutterBooth was a great addition to our wedding. The guests had a blast with the booth and the photos printed quickly so the guests weren't waiting in line. The attendant was awesome and very helpful.

Fun addition to our reception

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Morgan S

Having Shutterbooth at our reception was great! They were friendly, fun, and were great. There was a line to get into the booth from the minute they opened until the evening ended. The photo's that we ended up with are just amazing. The attendant was great and she kept the... Read More evening moving well. She made sure everyone had a copy of their prints which turned into our party favors. Moreover, our guests made us a scrapbook that evening with their photos which turned into our guestbook. This was a great addition to our wedding!

It makes it a party

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Elizabeth B

This is a fun thing to have to add to the party atmosphere. Not the cheapest thing. People love to have pictures of themselves, especially when drunk, dressed up, with great friends/family and it is instant. Fun.

No props :( Would NOT use ShutterBooth

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Carey K

I was not happy with ShutterBooth. I met them at a Bridal Show and was promised to have lots of "props" at the wedding. They had just a few items and not even half the fun things they had at the bridal show. This was the BIGGEST disappointment of the entire wedding. I... Read More stressed over and over and over again my want and request for fun props. I would not recommend them or ever use their serivces again. They are misleading and not true to their word. I am happy to share more details as i would not wish this wedding night disappointment on anyone. The Curtis Hotel had to go get PROPS from their offices. Other wedding guests know the difference as well since photo booths are so popular. Everyone felt we had lack of props. I am still upset by them. I would not book with ShutterBooth.

Everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Jessica G

My husband and I had gone back and forth on deciding whether we wanted one and if we could fit it into the budget. Looking back, I am so glad we did. We had people lining up from 6-10 just to get in. Having it by the bar made it that much more hilarious. I think every guest that... Read More night made it in there. Having Shutter booth there helped our guests have fun and me relax. With our order we received a special photo book signed by our guests with all their photo booth pictures that we have sitting on our coffee table so we can laugh every time we pick it up. Our attendant was also very sweet and so friendly. She should go to every wedding.

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Cathy S

Instead of getting the classic wedding favors we chose instead to get a photo booth. What a great idea! EVERYONE LOVED IT!!! The two attendants were great, getting people to use different props and have fun. They even put together and photo book on the spot for people to... Read More sign. I think it's the most talked about thing from our wedding!

Fun guest book idea

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Megan T

We LOVED having a photobooth at our wedding. It served as our guest book since two strips were printed of each photo and the attendants gave us a copy to keep and had everyone sign by their photo. It was a little expensive, but a great keepsake and was so much fun.