Online Proofing, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

2301 Dorsey Rd, Ste 204, Glen Burnie, MD MD (443) 457-6240

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jacqueline P

Did not receive the package i paid for and requested open booth received closed booth. Also booth set up was wrong it should have been in reception area and it was set up out of reception area where cocktail area was so guest did not get to enjoy the booth cause they didnt know... Read More it was there. Spoke to venue cordinator and they stated thats where the booth host wanted to set up. There were not much photos so the host printed duplicates of those who did to fill the sign book. Very bad service from the begining, my wife had hard time reaching the manager,and when so the communication was terrible due to not being able to speak with clints while running another bussiness during the day. Will not recommend this vendor!

Never showed up

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Mona B

They never showed up to my wedding! Do not hire them! Completely unprofessional! They never apologized or provided any explanation. They were no where to be reached despite multiple phone calls. Truly unbelievable!

great

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Nada E

great

ShutterBooth

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Kristina D

ShutterBooth has an amazing product, but they do not do a very good job of getting guests to go in the booth. I would recommend having your DJ or band announce to the guests to get in the booth!

Fantastic addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Robbie H

Fantastic vendor & fantastic service! Photo booths seem to be the new "thing" at weddings, and Shutterbooth did a fantastic job at our wedding. The photo booth was a huge success with our guests, and all had a great time taking goofy photos all night long! We met Susan & company... Read More at an open house at our wedding venue long before the wedding and booked there services a few weeks later. We realized later that we didn't do any comparison for this service, and while at another wedding expo checked out all of their competition. Boy, did we luck out, because no other company seemed up to the high standards of Shutterbooth! All aspects of our package were handled perfectly!

Had a bad day?? :-\

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 L C

I feel really terrible being the only one giving Shutterbooth MD a low rating. Having a photobooth was one of my dream requirements for our wedding. After our first photobooth vendor fell through, I was so relieved to hear back from Susan so promptly! She was great to work... Read More with, although all of our communication was through email. We ran into a snag when they switched offices and the second half of my payment was returned in the mail. I was worried we wouldn't have a photobooth on the day of our wedding, so we tried calling and the number had been disconnected! After some researching online, we found the new office info but found out that they were "on vacation" during June and the week of our wedding! Susan did end up getting back to me through email and told me that we were still ok for our wedding. Our guests had a lot of fun, but we ended up having some complain about our attendant. I REALLY hope you don't get Jill. Jill was grouchy from the beginning and was rude to my Father-in-Law when we tried settling up the remaining balance. She did not tell guests that they should sign the book and several of the photo strips were pasted crooked in the book. ShutterBooth had run a photobooth at my cousin's wedding in Pittsburgh and the attendant was AWESOME! I was expecting our attendant to be like theirs and pull guests in and interact with them as they waited in line. Unfortunately Jill must have been having a bad day and we didn't get that....Other than Jill and the miscommunications I would recommend ShutterBooth MD. The stars just weren't aligned for us :(

Unique and Lasting Memories

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Crystal S

As soon as I emailed with Susan, I knew ShutterBooth was the photobooth company for us. Susan was very responsive and super easy to work with. She helped us create a unique logo and made sure to include props that our guests would have a blast with. During the wedding, I was... Read More surprised when the attendant asked how many copies everyone wanted - and made sure to have a copy for our guest book. I have been to weddings in the past where one copy is kept for the bride and groom and only one is printed for the person to take home. Everyone at our wedding had a fun keepsake to take home with them! The morning after our wedding, my husband and I sat down to look through our guest book. We have never laughed so hard! Great service, and a great memory we'll cherish forever.

Unique and Great idea!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2013 Erica R

My family loved the photo booth! The pictures turned out hilarious and our guest book it something we will cherish!

The best part of the evening and lasting memories for all!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Stephany S

We utilized ShutterBooth Maryland for our Fall annual Gala and it was a wonderful and exciting addition to our event! Onsite our guests were thrilled to dress up and much fun was had! ShutterBooth sent a wonderful onsite attendant and Susan was a dream to work with in... Read More coordination for our important event. Subsequently since the event I have had the wonderful opportunity to visit with some of the attendees and guests during the following 2012 holiday celebrations..... each home had the colorful and custom fabulous photo strip on their respective refrigerators!! Additionally, many colleagues uploaded it as their FB profile picture! Providing LASTING memories of a fantastic event!! After the event, we were promptly contacted with site information for our event photo bank, and received a CD in the mail too! GREAT Customer service!! Thank you ShutterBooth Maryland!

best Photo Booth

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Shannon A

wonderful husband and wife couple to deal with and wonderful staff! Highly recommended!!!!!

Loved, Loved, Loved Shutter Booth!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Casey D

Susan and Shutter Booth are AWESOME!! Susan was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She worked closely with us to customize a package that fit our budget. At the request of our venue, she did a walk-through to confirm the booth would fit in the elevator. At the... Read More last minute (2 days before our wedding) we decided we wanted a logo and Susan worked quickly (and late into the night) to design a logo that we loved. Unlike other photo booths I've seen at weddings, Shutter Booth has plenty of space for larger group photos. (Some booths have benches which really limits the amount of people you can include in a picture). The quality of their paper and logos are also top notch. The photo booth was the hit of the night. Our guests (of all ages) absolutely loved it and it was such a great way to make sure we have (fun) photos of all our guests. Jeff was a wonderful host and gave us a copy of all the strips at the end of the night. A week after the wedding we received our CD with a copy of every picture. We LOVE having all these pictures. I would definitely recommend Shutter Booth!

Shutterbooth = Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Stephanie B

Hiring Shutterbooth was one of the best decisions I made for my reception! All of the guests loved it and we used it for our guestbook for everyone to post a copy of their photos and write a message along with them for us to keep. We got some really cute and great photos out of... Read More it to remember, and they have a great online archive for after the event for you and guests to access the photos for additional copies, etc. Also, our attendant wrote a cute and personalized message in our guestbook and made sure all of the guests were happy while taking their photos! Definitely would recommend.

Hire ShutterBooth MD they are the best!

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 D D

This photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding! The guests loved it! They got to take home their photo which was the best party favor plus we received a duplicate pasted in our own memory book! This book made a great keepsake for us and doubled as a guest book as each guest left... Read More us a note next to their picture. The memory book was my favorite. I looked through it the next day and laughed and laughed...what a treasure! The book was very high quality too! When I returned from my honeymoon the CD with all the pictures was in the mail! Now that's fast service. I highly recommend hiring Susan's photobooth for your next function!

Loved It!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Christine K

Service was excellent, and the staff worked with me to create my perfect logo. They even created and surprised me with extra props that related directly to my logo!!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Debbie L

What a great addition to our wedding. Our guests had so much fun (especially with all the props) and the photos turned out great. I love the fact that we get a memory book with a second set of all the photo strips PLUS I have a disk with all the hi-res images. I priced out... Read More other photobooth vendors and with everything we got in our package ShutterBooth was a real bargain. Would definitely recommend ShutterBooth if you are looking for something extra special to add to your wedding or really any event.

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Leslie K

I am so glad I booked through shutterbooth! they were absolutely wonderful to work with! My guest loved the photobooth, they kept getting back in line all night! Susan was wonderful to work with! she kept in touch clear until my wedding and the Heather who ran my photobooth at... Read More the reception was great! My guests loved her! My parents were thrilled at how wonderful it was and it was def worth every cent!

so much fun

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Alysia B

Seriously, who doesn't love a photobooth! and the album they hand you with all the guest's shots in it is such a wonderful keepsake! They can even negotiate with you so you get exactly what you want. They were great!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 jessica p

This was the best entertainment we could have provided for our guests at our wedding. That was the one thing everyone kept talking about throughout the night and even after the wedding. They loved the photobooth and so did we. It was fun to take silly pictures and serious... Read More pictures anything you wanted to do. The props made the experience even more fun. We didn't have many guests that were just sitting around at their tables because most of them were making sure they were up and getting pictures taken at the photobooth. The team set up the booth before our guests arrived and were there to help with any questions and they assembled a memory book for me and my groom so that we could have a copy of everyone's pictures. They are so easy to get a hold of. Susan would respond to my emails right away and they were just so easy to work with. I plan on booking with them for every occasion I can and would highly recommend everyone to use Shutterbooth for their weddings and all events. Thank you again!

good

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 MEGAN E

good pics like the album

Photographic Fun

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jamila R

The photbooth was a hit at my recent wedding reception. It is the new way of getting the photos you want without using the traditional photographer.

Shutterbooth is the greatest

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 heather l

They were so nice, susan she worked with me on everything I wanted from my logo to my package. They did a great job and all my guest loved the shutterbooth, I have no complaints.

Shutter-booth is Great!

Reviewed on 9/26/2011 Katherine G

Susan was great to work with, the booth was a huge hit at the wedding, we loved everything about it. It helped to make our wedding wonderful and memorable. Highly recommend!!!

Great Idea for Party

Reviewed on 9/24/2011 Rocky M

We loved having ShutterBooth at our 25th Anniversary party. It was a big hit with all of the guests (especially the kids), and we loved the album we received when the party was over (pictures of everyone with handwritten notes from all the guests). They brought a lot of fun... Read More costumes…so everyone could be silly if they wanted (of course, most people were VERY silly). Having the photo booth was a nice touch!

Saved the Day!

Reviewed on 9/09/2011 Cyndi T

A month before our wedding we could not get a hold of our photobooth vendors- well actually they had been unresponsive for 6 months. The Wedding Coordinators are Hollow Creek suggested ShutterBooth and we could not have been happier. Susan was very responsive and made the... Read More process very easy. The photobooth was a big success!! Everyone loved it! And the guest book that they provide was much better than the guest books we looked at. They really did save the day!

Everyone at our wedding LOVED ShutterBooth!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Cara O

We had been to weddings with photobooths before and had such a great time with them so we knew we wanted one at our wedding. We shopped around and found ShutterBooth - they were definitely the best price that we could find AND they were so pleasant to work with!! Susan was so... Read More great in helping us design our logo for the photostrips. They arrived on time and the booth attendant was so nice. The props were AMAZING and the pictures came out great. It was definitely one of my favorite parts of the wedding - our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had with it!! The pictures were promptly posted and the DVD was mailed to us quickly as well. We had so much fun looking through the pictures and seeing the different groups in the booth. Overall, one of the best choices we made for our wedding!! Highly, highly recommend them. Thank you ShutterBooth :)

Start a Conversation!