ShutterBooth Photo Booth Rental

Serving All Michigan

Elegant Booths for Exceptional Events

Elegant photo booths exclusively designed for exceptional events Not your typical photo booth. Give your guests an experience they'll never forget: build excitement at your event with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create lasting memories with photo strips, scrapbooks, social media sharing, SLO MO, animated GIFs, green screen, animated GIFs, ShutterVideo and more from ShutterBooth. ShutterBooth - Michigan's first photo booth company! Making events more EVENTFUL since 2007! Give us a call at 248-545-6460 or email us at [email protected] to reserve your ShutterBooth today!

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Ann Arbor, MI Serving All Michigan (248) 545-6460

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

LOVE OUR PICTURES! We had Shutterbooth set up near the entrance to our reception for our receiving line. We worked with their graphic designer to create a custom backdrop so that it looked like a movie premiere. The host set up the open booth with a red carpet and ropes. Our... Read More friends and family came in and posed for pictures before sitting down for dinner. It felt very elegant and classy. Our memory book is beautiful and we used it as our guest book, so the signatures were all in one place. I also liked that we got digital copies to download a few days later.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Shutterbooth was amazing! They offered more options than any other service and we wanted something that would really stand out. We did the open air version and used their silver sparkling backdrop, which complemented the rest of our colors and decor. The host was very... Read More friendly and professional and printed out copies for everyone. They also put together some special Michigan State props for us, since that's where we first met. They did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy O

We originally saw Shutterbooth at a bridal show and my husband wanted it even more than I did. Now I'm really glad that we got it. Our friends and family went a little crazy and there was a line all night. The designer helped us create a pretty design for 4x6 photos so our... Read More pictures didn't look just like every other photo booth. We'll cherish our scrapbook forever. Totally worth the money.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Lauren S

One of the best parts of our reception! ShutterBooth was excellent to work with and very reasonably priced for the services and great customer service that you get. Leading up to the big day, they were great at communicating with me and helping me customize my green screen... Read More photo booth. The custom backgrounds turned out so great and the photo booth was one of our favorite parts of our reception! Our guests were really impressed and had a ton of fun all night long. They even allowed me to bring some of my own props that fit the theme of our wedding and made sure they got back to me at the end of the night along with some of the prints that we had forgotten to grab. Our gallery was posted and ready to be downloaded right after the wedding which was so much fun to look at! Definitely recommended!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan M

We had Shutterbooth at our wedding this past weekend on 4/1/17 and they were phenomenal! All of our guests enjoyed the booth and we loved receiving all the pictures already! Victoria was awesome and everyone commented on how much fun they had using it! Great company to work with... Read More making the frame for the pictures more personal. We loved everything about having them at our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 A C

They were great! Everyone was extremely professional- we even had custom graphic work done on the photo strip and it turned out perfect. We used another photobooth company for our first wedding - they were ok. Shutterbooth photo quality was better. We had a New Years Eve... Read More Wedding and all our guests had a blast! One more wedding to go and we plan on using Shutterbooth again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

The photo booth was a blast! It's a no brainer for anyone who wants to do something different at their reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Great company to work with! Everyone at Shutterbooth always responded quickly to our questions and we had a ton of them. The photobooth was super popular and our host Victoria did a fantastic job. She even reminded us to take pictures with a "thank you" sign so that we could... Read More use them to make cards when we got back from our honeymoon. Really good value compared to some of the other things we had there.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

Shutterbooth was the most popular thing at our reception! The pictures looked awesome and we used the plastic sleeves as our favor, which saved us some money. The host did a great job, but I thought she was going to lose it when my grandma kept going into the booth! The whole... Read More thing ran smoothly and was a ton of fun.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Ilana K

ShutterBooth was great! We really loved having such a unique memento from our wedding, and the guests had a lot of fun with it as well. There was a line for the booth during the entire reception! The staff working the booth were great, and the rest of the staff were very prompt,... Read More professional, and courteous during the planning for the big day.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Emily M

All our guests loved the photobooth. The guestbook turned out wonderfully. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Mike S

We used ShutterBooth at our wedding. They were very professional. The guest love it! The pictures came out great and there were some great props. We would definitely recommend ShutterBooth for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kimberly B

We weren't sure we were going to get a photobooth for our wedding, but we're so glad we did & that we went with Shutterbooth. ALL of the vendors we asked who they would recommend said Shutterbooth. They have lots of options & make it a fun experience for everyone. We love our... Read More scrapbook.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our planner recommended ShutterBooth and they did not disappoint. It was super easy to customize the package for what we wanted. Our host really encouraged people to take pictures and pose with the fun props. My favorite thing is the scrapbook, which we brought with us on our... Read More honeymoon and looked at constantly.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The ShutterBooth was a huge hit at our wedding! We had a silver sparkle curtain that matched our colors and made for really beautiful pictures. We added stick props, which had all kinds of mustaches and lips and funny signs for people to hold. The office was great to work... Read More with and kept us updated in the weeks before the wedding. Definitely would use for another party.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

ShutterBooth did a great job! We wanted something different so we designed it so that our pictures printed on 4x6 paper so we could use frames as our favor. People had a blast and we really liked the Team Bride and Team Groom signs they included with our props. When we went... Read More back to work, everyone's pictures were in their cubicles at the office, which is a great memory.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Everyone loved the photo booth!!! Our host Jeff was great, really friendly and helpful, especially to the older family members. We took the memory book on our honeymoon and laughed the whole time!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Highly recommended. ShutterBooth made it so that our photo booth fit right into our theme, which was Hollywood glamour. We chose the open air booth with a sliver sparkly backdrop and a red carpet and ropes. Our friends and family took their pictures when they came in the room... Read More and then signed a memory book, which we had instead of a guestbook. The pictures look great!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

We created a Steampunk wedding, which was a big challenge for a lot of our vendors, but ShutterBooth did a great job. They designed a prop box just for us that included Steampunk objects to hold and pose with in the pictures. Our backdrop was also custom made, so that our... Read More pictures didn't look like every other wedding. The host was great and wore clothing that fit right in. We would hire ShutterBooth again for sure.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

We hired ShutterBooth for our wedding, because my fiancé (now husband) said it was a must have. I wasn't sure, but everyone loved it! Our whole bridal party got into the booth at once LOL and our host made enough copies for everyone. The designer did a good job on adding our... Read More names and date to all the pictures. It added a lot of fun to our reception, especially for the people who don't like to dance.

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

We loved the Shutter Booth! We had a formal ballroom venue so really wanted to find ways to make it a little more relaxed and fun. We did the open-air booth, with our logo on the bottom and a gold backdrop and it was perfect, Leah was great and it was so fun having all of the... Read More photos right after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015

What an absolute pleasure to do business with this company! They were prompt in getting back to me with my inquiries and did a great job with editing the logo to go on the photo strips. On the day of the event, our host, John was on time (actually, a little early!) and set up... Read More the booth to be ready in time for the agreed upon start time of the event. He was an absolute pleasure to work with, very friendly and professional. He kept the booth open for the entire agreed upon time slot. We had a great experience and everyone loved their pictures. I even heard one person remark at what great quality the photo paper was. Very pleased with the experience, would highly recommend them to anyone considering using a photo booth at their event. Thank you ShutterBooth for a smooth and pleasant experience!!

Poor communication

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Angie G

They do provide a great value, but keep on top of the communication. I had a lot of unanswered emails and phone calls. If you have questions, stay on top of them and get answers. And I wouldn't recommend pointing out poor communication, after my event I did that and one of the... Read More owners sent me a nasty email.

Easy and Fun!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Alexandra DePorre D

I am so happy that we decided to have Shutterbooth at our wedding! All the guests loved it and it was so nice to get the book at the end of the night with everyone's photos and notes. Very easy process - they take care of everything! You will not regret having Shutterbooth!

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ellen G

ShutterBooth did a great job at our wedding. I originally didn't think a photo booth was necessary, but my fiancé and her mom really wanted one. I thought that the pictures would be low quality (like the ones at the mall) and that my friends wouldn't even notice it. I wound... Read More up loving it. It gave people something to do as a break from dancing and all of our friends really liked the ability to send the pictures to Facebook or e-mail right way. Our pictures looked great and we looked at the scrapbook on our honeymoon. Definitely worth the money.