ShutterBooth Photo Booth Rental

Serving All Michigan

Elegant Booths for Exceptional Events

Elegant photo booths exclusively designed for exceptional events Not your typical photo booth. Give your guests an experience they'll never forget: build excitement at your event with a ShutterBooth. Guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures and revealing their true personalities. Capture unforgettable moments and create lasting memories with photo strips, scrapbooks, social media sharing, SLO MO, animated GIFs, green screen, animated GIFs, ShutterVideo and more from ShutterBooth. ShutterBooth - Michigan's first photo booth company! Making events more EVENTFUL since 2007! Give us a call at 248-545-6460 or email us at [email protected] to reserve your ShutterBooth today!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Ann Arbor, MI Serving All Michigan (248) 545-6460

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

LOVE OUR PICTURES! We had Shutterbooth set up near the entrance to our reception for our receiving line. We worked with their graphic designer to create a custom backdrop so that it looked like a movie premiere. The host set up the open booth with a red carpet and ropes. Our... Read More friends and family came in and posed for pictures before sitting down for dinner. It felt very elegant and classy. Our memory book is beautiful and we used it as our guest book, so the signatures were all in one place. I also liked that we got digital copies to download a few days later.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

Shutterbooth was amazing! They offered more options than any other service and we wanted something that would really stand out. We did the open air version and used their silver sparkling backdrop, which complemented the rest of our colors and decor. The host was very... Read More friendly and professional and printed out copies for everyone. They also put together some special Michigan State props for us, since that's where we first met. They did a great job!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy O

We originally saw Shutterbooth at a bridal show and my husband wanted it even more than I did. Now I'm really glad that we got it. Our friends and family went a little crazy and there was a line all night. The designer helped us create a pretty design for 4x6 photos so our... Read More pictures didn't look just like every other photo booth. We'll cherish our scrapbook forever. Totally worth the money.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

There are so many photobooth companies now and we really liked that Shutterbooth was the first in the area. They have a real office and a whole group of people to make things go smoothly. We love our pictures and laugh because we keep seeing them at our friend's houses or... Read More work! Shutterbooth is definitely the way to go if you want a photobooth.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

ShutterBooth did an awesome job for our wedding. Crystal worked hard to get our design to look exactly the way we wanted (about 100 emails, LOL). On the night, people kept going back for more and more pictures. If you want a photobooth, ShutterBooth is really worth it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Cara M

We wanted an Open style photo booth and Shutterbooth had a lot of options to choose from. We went with the gold sparkle and the pictures are so colorful. Our host arrived early and everything worked perfectly. We'll always cherish our pictures, because they're so much fun.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Heather C

WE LOVE OUR MEMORY BOOK! Shutterbooth did a great job at our reception. The pictures look great and everyone got a copy. The hosts put the book together that night everyone who comes over sees it now and laughs at all of the fun. The office staff also communicated really... Read More well between the time we signed a contract and when our reception took place. Love them!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Denise W

We used them for my daughters wedding this weekend and they were the hit of the party. The were very professional and the pictures were high quality!! We had a large wedding and they handled everyone!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katherine M

Shutterbooth gave us an amazing wedding experience and we could not have been happier. We are so so happy that we decided to include a photobooth in our wedding. The guests absolutely loved it. I loved the open-air silver backdrop. I will cherish forever the guest book that... Read More was made for us. It is a really nicely made momento of the night. Wade and his partner did such a great job communicating with us and being prompt in response. We were also able to design our own photobooth logo printed on the strip and this was a nice touch. Thank you Shutterbooth. You made our Castle Farms wedding that much more!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Raj M

ShutterBooth was a great addition to our wedding reception. The guests had a blast and we were happy to have our album so fast :) Both attandants were very helpful and nice! We would highly recommend SutterBooth!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Beth B

ShutterBooth was amazing! They were very on top of their details -- leading up the wedding, they would message me with the tasks I needed to complete in a timely manner (picking out backgrounds, confirming timing, etc.), never the other way around. I never felt like I had to... Read More worry about making sure everything would work out, which is a huge gift to a bride managing multiple vendors. Additionally, their service day-of was fabulous! The gold background was so fun, and ShutterBooth even compiled the scrap book I selected DURING the wedding, so I just had to take it home at night. If you want a big hit for your guests at a reasonable price, go with ShutterBooth!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 MJ H

HEY. YOU. YEAH YOU. LISTEN UP. You gotta hire ShutterBooth. They are the most awesome, reasonably priced photo booth company I found, and I did some research. They were so kind and professional throughout the entire process, and the photos are beautiful and full of happy drunk... Read More people. I couldn't be more satisfied with their customer service and product in general. Your search has ended. You've found the life of your party.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Lauren S

One of the best parts of our reception! ShutterBooth was excellent to work with and very reasonably priced for the services and great customer service that you get. Leading up to the big day, they were great at communicating with me and helping me customize my green screen... Read More photo booth. The custom backgrounds turned out so great and the photo booth was one of our favorite parts of our reception! Our guests were really impressed and had a ton of fun all night long. They even allowed me to bring some of my own props that fit the theme of our wedding and made sure they got back to me at the end of the night along with some of the prints that we had forgotten to grab. Our gallery was posted and ready to be downloaded right after the wedding which was so much fun to look at! Definitely recommended!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Megan M

We had Shutterbooth at our wedding this past weekend on 4/1/17 and they were phenomenal! All of our guests enjoyed the booth and we loved receiving all the pictures already! Victoria was awesome and everyone commented on how much fun they had using it! Great company to work with... Read More making the frame for the pictures more personal. We loved everything about having them at our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 A C

They were great! Everyone was extremely professional- we even had custom graphic work done on the photo strip and it turned out perfect. We used another photobooth company for our first wedding - they were ok. Shutterbooth photo quality was better. We had a New Years Eve... Read More Wedding and all our guests had a blast! One more wedding to go and we plan on using Shutterbooth again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

The photo booth was a blast! It's a no brainer for anyone who wants to do something different at their reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

Great company to work with! Everyone at Shutterbooth always responded quickly to our questions and we had a ton of them. The photobooth was super popular and our host Victoria did a fantastic job. She even reminded us to take pictures with a "thank you" sign so that we could... Read More use them to make cards when we got back from our honeymoon. Really good value compared to some of the other things we had there.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

Shutterbooth was the most popular thing at our reception! The pictures looked awesome and we used the plastic sleeves as our favor, which saved us some money. The host did a great job, but I thought she was going to lose it when my grandma kept going into the booth! The whole... Read More thing ran smoothly and was a ton of fun.

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Ilana K

ShutterBooth was great! We really loved having such a unique memento from our wedding, and the guests had a lot of fun with it as well. There was a line for the booth during the entire reception! The staff working the booth were great, and the rest of the staff were very prompt,... Read More professional, and courteous during the planning for the big day.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Emily M

All our guests loved the photobooth. The guestbook turned out wonderfully. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Mike S

We used ShutterBooth at our wedding. They were very professional. The guest love it! The pictures came out great and there were some great props. We would definitely recommend ShutterBooth for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Kimberly B

We weren't sure we were going to get a photobooth for our wedding, but we're so glad we did & that we went with Shutterbooth. ALL of the vendors we asked who they would recommend said Shutterbooth. They have lots of options & make it a fun experience for everyone. We love our... Read More scrapbook.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Our planner recommended ShutterBooth and they did not disappoint. It was super easy to customize the package for what we wanted. Our host really encouraged people to take pictures and pose with the fun props. My favorite thing is the scrapbook, which we brought with us on our... Read More honeymoon and looked at constantly.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The ShutterBooth was a huge hit at our wedding! We had a silver sparkle curtain that matched our colors and made for really beautiful pictures. We added stick props, which had all kinds of mustaches and lips and funny signs for people to hold. The office was great to work... Read More with and kept us updated in the weeks before the wedding. Definitely would use for another party.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

ShutterBooth did a great job! We wanted something different so we designed it so that our pictures printed on 4x6 paper so we could use frames as our favor. People had a blast and we really liked the Team Bride and Team Groom signs they included with our props. When we went... Read More back to work, everyone's pictures were in their cubicles at the office, which is a great memory.