ShutterBooth Photo Booth Rentals

St. Louis-Metro East Area

Give your guests the gift of ShutterBooth!

Capture unique, candid and fun moments as your guests enjoy the spontaneity of posing for pictures in a ShutterBooth. Photos print on-site allowing your guests to take home a customized memento.

Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

St. Louis, MO
St. Louis-Metro East Area

What an awesome company!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Jess L

ShutterBooth is our hero! After being scammed by another photo booth company I was a bit nervous to pay for another one. The owner worked with me and helped me feel at ease. She called and confirmed all of our info, sent emails with our logo picture for the bottom of the strips,... Read More asks questions about how many kids would be there so they had enough stools, etc. They were there on time, interacted with our guests, and created an awesome scrapbook! Nate and Lauren were awesome attendants for our booth! You will not be disappointed!

Fun and affordable

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Rachael M

I was lucky to stumble upon Shutterbooth right before settling for another company. We were lucky to find an awesome company for a great price. They were easy to work with and made a custom layout for us and of course who doesn't love photobooths!

2014-05-07T23:04:44 Response from Ashley , the member

We are so glad that you stumbled on us too! The room looked awesome and we loved meeting your family and friends. I hope your Mom enjoyed the single photos she wanted too! Thanks for taking the time to write such a great note for... Read Less Read More

Lots of fun!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Katherine S

We used shutter booth for our wedding and it was a huge hit! The attendants were very friendly and helpful. The booth happened to be stationed by the door and the shutter booth employees even helped holding the door for older guests. We were very impressed!

2013-06-15T21:22:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Our hosts had such a great time meeting you and your guests. Despite the rain, it looked like everything went off perfectly at the Piper House. Thanks for having us!

Great photo booth

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Megan

I looked into several photo booth companies before hiring ShutterBooth and I made the right choice! I went with their open booth for my wedding reception and was so pleased! The pictures are amazing! They did an excellent job!

Best idea!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Jessica V

Having a photo booth was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! The guests LOVED it! We chose the photo booth option and couldn't be happier! It is so fun to look through the pictures of our guests with their own personalities and messages! The staff was great during... Read More the event! Couldn't be happier! Thanks!

We LOVED our Photobooth!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Jenni M

We are so happy to have had Shutterbooth at our October 2012 wedding! Our guests had a BLAST! I have been to several weddings now with photobooths and this one is by far the best I've seen! They made us our own logo for the photostrips that matched our wedding invites, they... Read More even tied a matching ribbon on the photo sleeves for our guests to take home! But, the best part was they had a lot of fun props for our guests to use and the booth was a great size that could hold a lot of people and let them choose right then and there if they wanted color or black and white and was very user friendly! We LOVE the guest book filled with our guests' pictures and comments! We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family, especially if we will get to have fun with them again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Toni C

I could not be happier that we decided to use a photobooth as our guest book. It added such an irreplaceable atmosphere to the party and documented the fun. We were even able to walk away with an entire album of pictures and notes from guests that we could share with people... Read More the moment we got home. I've used 3 total and this was by far the best one; quality, appearance, functionality, etc. The staff could not have been nicer and more accommodating and I enjoyed working with Jacqueline every step of the way!

TO ShutterBooth Photo Booth Rentals