Phoenix, AZ

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Caitlin H

Katie at Sift Bakehouse is AMAZING. She might possibly be the cutest human and baker I have ever met. :) We tried her cakes and immediately fell in love. She made a smaller cake for my husband and I to cut at our wedding and a TON of mini cupcakes. I received compliments on how... Read More delicious these cupcakes were all night long. She was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the process and very open to ideas and creative suggestions. We will continue to use Katie for our cake needs in the future - SUCH good cakes! She also makes some pretty dynamite cookies and macaroons too. :) Thanks for making our day so sweet!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Chelsey R

Katie Frederick is a magician with desserts. She did our wedding in November and made a fall-themed dessert bar that took our breath away. She created custom cupcakes, cookies, bars and parfaits based on some of our favorite flavors. She also made incredible options for guests... Read More who were vegan and gluten-free. On top of all that, she made the most beautiful 3 tiered wedding cake using elements of our theme and decor. If I can offer a piece of advice - order more than you think your guests will eat, because this dessert table was so beautiful and delicious that people INHALED every bite.