Phoenix, AZ

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Jordan E

Katie at Sift Bakehouse is incredible!! I had been following her on Instagram for months, drooling over all of the show-stopping cakes and treats she creates. Right away when I contacted her, I knew she was the girl for me. Beyond being an amazing baker, she's the sweetest,... Read More kindest person I've had the pleasure of working with. She was extremely responsive and helpful through the entire process. When I met her in person, I fell in love with her personality and knew I'd picked right! My cake that she created was stunning. I had so many compliments about the look as well as the taste. We also did the cactus and Arizona cookies and they were the absolute hit of the party, Everyone loved them and I wish I'd ordered dozens more, because they flew off the table! In addition to getting desserts from Katie, I also had donuts (we had a brunch wedding) from another shop. Katie was kind enough to arrange those for me on the morning of our wedding, so I didn't have to worry about it. The dessert table she created was absolutely Pinterest-worthy. It was one of my favorite parts of my wedding. Overall, working with Katie was an absolute dream! She went above and beyond, every step of the way. I will definitely be back for more along the years. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding experience one of the best!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Caitlin H

Katie at Sift Bakehouse is AMAZING. She might possibly be the cutest human and baker I have ever met. :) We tried her cakes and immediately fell in love. She made a smaller cake for my husband and I to cut at our wedding and a TON of mini cupcakes. I received compliments on how... Read More delicious these cupcakes were all night long. She was very responsive and easy to work with throughout the process and very open to ideas and creative suggestions. We will continue to use Katie for our cake needs in the future - SUCH good cakes! She also makes some pretty dynamite cookies and macaroons too. :) Thanks for making our day so sweet!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Chelsey R

Katie Frederick is a magician with desserts. She did our wedding in November and made a fall-themed dessert bar that took our breath away. She created custom cupcakes, cookies, bars and parfaits based on some of our favorite flavors. She also made incredible options for guests... Read More who were vegan and gluten-free. On top of all that, she made the most beautiful 3 tiered wedding cake using elements of our theme and decor. If I can offer a piece of advice - order more than you think your guests will eat, because this dessert table was so beautiful and delicious that people INHALED every bite.