Sift Cupcake + Dessert Bar

Santa Rosa, CA

We add flare, & above all taste to your day!

Cookies, Cupcakes, Pies, Cakes + Desserts

404 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Viclaire C

SIFT is our favorite cupcake was an honor to have them be a part of our wedding providing our dessert cupcake table. We rec'd compliments left and right and I could not be happier. We were not looking to have a standard cake for our wedding, and SIFT had a 6 inch... Read More round cake that we could cut. The rest were cupcake, macaroons, crisply treats, cruffles and whoopie pies. THEY WERE ALL YUMMY and the presentation was beautiful! Thank you!!! Leyla is wonderful to work with from the tasting to answering all of our questions! Can't wait to visit you guys again!!! Flavors used: Stud Muffin, Lemon, red velvet, pink champagne, all for the cookie, earl grey and vanilla

lots of choices!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Anne Marie G

We opted for a dessert bar instead of a cake and this was a perfect choice. Sift offered a plethora of choices and we ended up with mini pies, cupcakes, whoopie pies and cookies. I had asked for a gluten-free and vegan option and they were quick to accommodate. My only complaint... Read More is that they calculated way too many desserts for the number of guests we had so we had about 2 open boxes and 4 unopened boxes of desserts left over after the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/09/2014 Kali Y

I bought 300 cupcakes from Sift. We gave them away as favors and had 5 different flavors. Our family and friends loved them! It was a hit!

Ripped Off!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 andrea p

You know the rumor that people try to screw you over financially when it comes to weddings. Sift is the epitome of why they say this. Let me break it down for you to give you a little background and an overview of our experience working with them. My friend was getting... Read More married the week before me and went to a tasting there. Her and her partner had a horrible experience with their tasting, but that isn't my story tell... What is significant is the quote they were given for cupcakes: $42 per dozen for regular cupcakes and $27 per dozen for mini-cupcakes. I had another friend email them to inquire on pricing for a "picnic," he received the following quote: $35 per dozen for regular cupcakes; $21 per dozen for mini-cupcakes and $21 per dozen for macaroons. After our tasting, my husband and I also received a quote for $27 per dozen for mini-cupcakes and $27 per dozen for macaroons. So there was a 29% markup for a wedding order. To be clear neither my friends nor our order included delivery or set-up (both of those were additional costs). We weren't told that there was anything "special" about the wedding desserts to warrant an extra $6 per dozen for mini-cupcakes/ macarons and $7 increase for the regular size. We liked the cupcakes and the macarons, so we wanted to use them. We just don't like being taken advantage of or being blatantly ripped off. When we realized how sketchy they were, we placed the order for a "picnic" and went along our merry way. Moral of the story- their product is good, but don't tell them it is for a wedding.

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Brianne G

The dessert bar that we created for our wedding from Sift Cupcakes was a HUGE hit with our guests! We purchased a variety of cupcakes, crispy cakes, whoopie cookies, french macaroons, and cruffles, and EVERYTHING was incredible. We also ordered a small bride/groom cutting cake... Read More that was wonderful as well. Their customer service is great and they deliver what they promise. I'd highly recommend Sift Cupcakes for any occasion.

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Katie J

These cupcakes are SOOOO good! I tried one and just knew I had o have them at our wedding. My favorite is the samoa (like the girl scout cookie - chocolate and toasted coconut) but we ordered 3 additional flavors: lemon, cookies & cream, and red velvet. They were all to die... Read More for and guests raved about them for weeks after the wedding. Shelley at the Napa location was so on top of it and really great to work with. If you don't want a wedding cake, try Sift cupcakes!

Best Cupcakes Ever..

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Katie G

That's what everyone kept telling me, and here 3 weeks after still that coconut one *samoa* was amazing. I used the napa location for my wedding, it was right down the street. The cupcakes showed up on time and looked amazing. There were pleanty to go around and even... Read More some left over *my husband planned this* We wanted something different for our big day and I am so grateful i went with sift cupcakes!!!

A treat for the eyes and the tummy

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Rebekah G

Professional, cute, delicious...will continue to use this company for future events...and whenever I have a sweet tooth! The cupcakes are almost too cute to eat...but once you've had a taste, you won't be abe to resist!

Best Dessert!

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Jennifer M

Cupcakes were a HUGE hit (some guests even had 3-4 cupcakes!). And Sift was able to create a gorgeous customized cutting cake and cake to take home for our anniversary. Absolutely delicious.