Signature Bridal and Tuxedo

(11)

Rancho Mirage, CA

Signature Bridal and Tuxedo

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

72116 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA

Gorgeous dress

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 lKimberley C

I got a flyer that this store was going out of business and everything was marked down. I made an appointment and tried on a few dresses that I liked and found the one that I loved. The only problem that I had was that I had to get it altered 2 months before my wedding and I had been losing weight so I was very nervous how it was going to fit on the day of the wedding. The seamstress took it even more to allow for the weight loss. It could have been taken in more, especially since the back laced up, but it looked amazing.

When you see it, you know!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Shannon B

It was the fourth dress I tried on, and it was love at first sight! The professionals at Signature Bridal and Tuxedo really know their dresses and are an amazing help. Especially when you don't know exactly what you are looking for. I recommend shopping early as they make a brand new dress for you, and it takes up to 6 months.

Be honest!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Amy V

My experience in their store was fabulous! The first dress I tried on was the dress I chose in the end. I told them exactly what I wanted and they were able to find my dream dress on their racks. My only issue was that I live in Canada and had them ship the dress to me in Calgary. They told me it would be 6 weeks from the time it was ordered to the time it was in their store. It was 9 weeks to the day and as an anxious bride I would call the store and get passed from one person to the next until finally someone told me that the dress was held up in transition. I did get my dress 3 weeks before my wedding and luckily did not need any alterations. It was stunning! Everything I dreamed of in a dress!!!

Good Place to Buy Dream Gown

Reviewed on 5/24/2012 Carla J

I loved my dress. The shop owner is great. Unfortunately, her staff is not as good as she is. They are ok. My bridal consultant never ordered my swatch and never returned my phone calls. I also called once and asked if they could see me since it was 15 mins to closing time and they said that as long as I made it they would. I was there 5 minutes before closing. The employees had closed for the day and just looked at me and ignored me like I was not standing outside of the glass door. The seamstress was great and the pick up experience also great. This shop has a lot of giveaways and gorgeous gowns at reasonable prices. I would recommend this place but I do hope their service improve so they can get five stars.

5/30/2012 Response from marie, the member

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved assisting you here at Signature Bridal and Tuxedo. You were always a pleasure to help! Every time you came in we loved to see your bubbly smile. It is unfortunate that you didn't feel the... Read Less Read More

Pensacola Bride

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Melissa S

Amazing!!! From the moment I called for an appointment, until I picked up my dress, the shop was wonderful. Every person I dealt with was a complete professional. This is the experience I had envisioned that dress shopping would be. They had a great selection at a great price and were happy to work with me on a semi-short time frame (less than 3 months).

Owner seems stressed and overworked

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 kari m

Overall a good experience but, owner seemed rushed and overworked. Don't go in if you are in a hurry. You will have to wait. Dress was on sale and couldn't get an answer on the sales price for 3-4 days. Shopped when hot-always out of refreshments or water and a/c was barely on.

11/10/2011 Response from Leticia, the member

Hi Kari! I'm so sorry your experience with us was not as enjoyable as I thought it was. I worked very hard to do everything I could to make you happy and get you the dress of your dreams. The reason I took so long... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Renee T

I went here not expecting to find my dress right away. I bought a beautiful off the rack dress that fit me perfect and I loved. The girl that helped us was really sweet and knew what styles to pick out for me. It was nice not to try to be shoved into things that don't fit me just because they're more popular or whatever. Very helpful!

1/25/2012 Response from the vendor

Renee, Thank you so much for your kind words! We love hearing from our Signature Brides! Congratulations!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 9/05/2011 Yamel w

To me the dress is all about the wedding and I cannot be happier! The selection was fantastic and the customer service was great. I was especially happy with my alterations being that I am pettite I had to bring up the hem line quite a bit and bring in the bust line! I was nervouse at first but then I was put at ease as I saw other brides in the salon beaming in their gowns. I am really happy that I bought my gown at this salon for their professionlism and especially for making me happy in my gorgeous gown!

WOW!

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 wendy p

Absolutely love this place!!! The staff is so wonderfull they were very attentive to our needs and they work on a very timely and professional manner. I came in looking for a bridal gown being discouraged from other experinces and my consultant worked very hard to find a dress that met my expectations! I absolutely love my gown that I chose and love it even more now that I have it with me! The alterations where amazing and the gown fits me beautifully! All of my bridesmaids dresses that were ordered for bridal party are gorgeous too! They came in timely and some had to be shipped to San Diego and Orange County without a problem. I had a very nice experience as well as my bridal party. Can't wait for the day of my wedding! Thank you Signature Bridal and Tuxedo! I highly recommend this place to everyone.

awsome

Reviewed on 6/14/2011 cynthia m

the girls were a big help from the moment i walked in they helped me in every way they could. i loved the way i looked in my dress!!

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Crystal L

Everything about signature bridal and tuxedo was perfect. Their staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly, their selection was amazing and their seamstresses were spot on. I recommend using signature bridal and tuxedo for your wedding attire!

Send Email