DJ & Lighting Services

Signature DJs LLC is the premier DJ service in the Hampton Roads area offering professional DJs for all venues and event types. Our expert staff will work with you to create the individualized event you are looking for. Our accomplished staff, along with the most advanced audio and lighting equipment, will make your event special and unique while leaving a lasting impression on you and your guests. With over 18 years of experience, our DJs offer a wealth of knowledge and familiarity with multiple musical genres and event types. We offer packages for all needs -- from an intimate wedding reception to a large corporate affair. Allow us to make your next celebration a Signature event!

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Serving the entire East Coast (757) 707-4340

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kadi S

The BEST people I know. The team at Signature DJs has not only taken incredible care of countless clients I send their way for the past few years I have known them but they have also treated my family extremely well at all our events we have hired them for. The wonderful team... Read More has in turn become family. Their attention to detail, along with over delivering in every aspect imaginable has always been something I can not only expect but rely on. I am always confident when I refer friends, family, and clients to Brandon and Kellie. I am so glad that I met them when I did. During my cousins wedding they went above and beyond matching their up-lighting to her exact shades of teal and purple, stayed to make sure friends that got caught in traffic could enjoy time with my cousin and make memories, and were kind enough to help me set up (Cake and floral). You can't ask for better service than what you get from them. They are honest, trustworthy, and all around team players. The music ques and extensive lists of music available from Brandon's library is awesome. He has always had every song that I asked for! I have attended several weddings they have DJ'd as a vendor and I always hear the same thing from the guests and the fellow vendors. They not only make the clients I work with happy, but they are a pleasure to work with as a peer. Brandon treats everybody like a somebody and he is the kindest and most professional friend. With extensive experience in the industry I am always glad my clients go with someone I can rely on. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I look forward to many more successful weddings and events together and wish them much more continued happy couples!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Christina G

What to say about Brandon and Signature DJs.....ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! We met Brandon and his wife Kellie at the Show bride Bridal show at Great Wolf Lodge last year and that day Brandon promised me that my reception would be everything I wanted if we allowed him to be a part of... Read More it. When we booked Signature Djs we were ready for the party to begin that day! Signature DJs showed up and helped us throw one heck of a party that we didn't want to end. I would 100% recommend this company and already have!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Zac M

Brandon and Kellie were truly exceptional. From lighting to music; they asked every question that I didn't even think to ask when wedding planning creating the perfect reception. The dance floor was packed and guests are still complimenting the DJ. Signature Dj's made our... Read More reception perfect and took so much stress out of planning. So many extra touches that made our special day so memorable.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Heather H

Brandon and Kellie are fantastic! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and guide through all of the wedding craziness. Signature DJ’s goes above and beyond and their prices can’t be beat! Brandon and Kellie were so easy to work with and suggested many details about our music... Read More and timeline that we didn’t even realize we should think about. They are personable, down to earth, and made us feel so comfortable going into our wedding. We met several times before the wedding and they were always easy to get a hold of via phone or email if any issues or questions arose. They offer so many great options; from the basics like extra sound systems and several microphone choices to the add-ons like uplighting and customizable gobos (light stencils). The day of, they were professional and provided the perfect soundscape for our wedding. They even saved the day when my husband spilled on his tux and Brandon whipped out his Tide pen. Although not planned, they also filled in the gaps where my day-of coordinator (who is new to the wedding business) got a little disorganized. We truly couldn’t have had such a flawless wedding without Signature DJ’s!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Lizzie L

We first met Brandon and his wife at a bridal show in Virginia Beach, and after our first consultation meeting with him, we knew he was going to be our DJ. He listened to our needs, schedule, song requests, our do not play list, and made sure we were all dancing the entire night... Read More away! We have been to weddings were the DJs were subpar, and Brandon took our wedding to the next level with each and every song. He listened and followed our timeline and song requests for certain moments like cake cutting, our entrance songs, and speciality dances. He was also able to light up The Water Table to add to the water views, and our light design was perfect for our wedding theme. We are so thankful to have found Brandon and Signature DJs, thank you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Melissa A

They were absolutely amazing! They were on top of all the changes I made during the day and I couldn’t had been any happier with how the day turned out!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jennifer G

Just wanted to share what a great experience my family had with Signature dJ's. My daughter and I met Brandon and his wife Kelly at a bridal show in williamsburg. It wasn't long before we knew that they would be our choice. They were ready to help us plan a great event. They... Read More helped with every detail throughout the day and the party was non stop. The wedding was everything we had hoped for and more.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lisa B

Brandon with Signature DJs is the only choice when choosing a DJ for your wedding!! He goes above and beyond to make your event the absolute best!! He was the DJ for my daughters wedding and it was amazing!! From his state of the art equipment and lighting to his humor and... Read More great personality, he made the wedding an incredible and memorable event. Guests were dancing all night and everyone kept saying how great he was! If you are looking for a DJ don't look any further....he will by far exceed all of your expectations!!! He is truly the best of the best!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lauren D

Superb is the word. Signature DJ’s are brilliant at what they do; I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. The moment we started working with Brandon and Kellie a weight of stress was lifted. They answered questions I hadn't even thought to ask. The playlist was... Read More exactly what we wanted; they even finagled carefully through our guests request to make sure they didn't play anything we didn't want to hear. We were one of those couple with a super long list of songs we absolutely did not want to hear at our wedding even if most people loved them. Brandon and Kellie didn't mind the extra work and handled it with ease. Our guests complimented the playlist (and probably never noticed the absence of group dance songs). The set up was beautiful; every detail perfect. They designed the lighting to match our wedding colors and even created a T&Co inspired effect. The most important part was that they took so much worry away from us. We got to sit back and enjoy our reception. I cannot thank them enough for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Chelsea E

There are not enough words to express how amazing our wedding was and so much of it was because of Brandon with Signature DJs. Our guests had an absolute blast and he helped make this once in a lifetime night the most memorable for not only me and my new husband but for all of... Read More our family and friends as well. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night having such an amazing time! Book him! You will NOT be disappointed! Hands down, best night of our life. Thank you Brandon/Signature DJs!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Brandon D

Man, they talked themselves up big time at the bridal shows. We thought for sure we scored the perfect DJs. He messed up our ceremony songs twice, by playing the same song over again, and by playing a song for 2 minutes AFTER the guys got down the aisle.. family has videos of... Read More this awkwardness. He didn't do the BIGGEST thing we asked for ( 5 times! - at all three meetings and twice in email) we asked that he announce that all "guests go ahead and start eating while the bride and groom finish photos, we want to make sure everyone gets to enjoy this amazing buffet" .......no he made everyone WAIT! 30 minutes just siting there waiting for us to finish photos while staring at the food... the reason we wanted them to eat right away was because we wanted extra photo time. He messed up first dance songs and didn't announce any of our big moments (garter, bouquet etc) correctly even though he had a dang print out of what times and what to say! Best part of the whole experience......... he used Spotify for everything including the ceremony! I could have done that and saved literally thousands! So disappointed. We were supposed to get a little design of our names that they had posted up on the wall, as a cute little vendor plus, nope never got it.. it's been two months since.

Brandon Frazier

Signature DJs is owned and managed by Brandon Frazier, aka "DJ House". Brandon decided to pursue his musical aspirations through college where he studied music performance at Christopher Newport University. He is also a founding member of the Omicron Nu chapter of Phi Mu Alpha Symphonia, a professional musicians fraternity. With a strong entertainment background and years of performance experience, Brandon knows what it takes to put on a great show and keep the life in your party.