Signature Entertainment

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Buffalo, NY
Buffalo Rochester Region

Highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Caitlin H

Signature Entertainment was the perfect choice for our wedding! DJ Tim was fantastic! He honored all of our music requests as well as many requests from our guests! We had a fantastic reception and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Many of our guests could not stop... Read More telling us how much fun they had! Tim constantly checked in with us to make sure things were on track and that we were happy! We appreciated the fact that we could have a consultation with them ahead of time to make sure we had what we wanted!

Thank you Mike!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

I honestly could not have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. Mike was very professional, friendly, helpful, engaging. He played a great mix throughout the night and all of my guests loved him! Couldn't have asked for more :)

Dance Party Masters

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Claire C

My husband and I didn't have a good word-of-mouth reference for DJs for our wedding and had to trust online reviews, but we were SO pleased with Signature Entertainment. Mike (the owner) and Tim (the DJ) were so detail-oriented during our meetings leading up to the wedding,... Read More ensuring all the bridal party's names were pronounced correctly, and bringing up little details we never would have thought of. Tim read the crowd so well and played a great mix that had the dance floor packed all night. He checked in with us occasionally throughout the night to ensure we kept things on track, but was never intrusive and was super flexible when we changed our minds on things. Best of all, my very musically-inclined family surprised us by performing my favorite Beatles song, and Tim and Mike made sure they were all set up to plug instruments and mics in. Overall my husband and I couldn't have asked for better service, especially at a great value compared to other companies I reached out to.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Elisa N

Mike was so easy to work with and helped keep us on track all night. He kept our dance floor rocking all night long!

Signature Entertainment review

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Molly H

Signature Entertainment allowed us to choose almost every song played at our reception which was important to us. They had every song available and agreed to not play line dance music like the cha cha slide (which we did not want). They were flexible with timing when we made... Read More some last minute scheduling changes and song choices. I was thrilled with the ceremony music and reception timing and music. I did not have to check in with the DJ at all the whole day/night which was awesome! They were truly professional and friendly!

Great Music! Great Time!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Everything Mike played made everyone dance all night long! any questions we had were answered and any requests we had were fulfilled also! The reception was a blast and my guests are still talking about it 5 months later!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Awesome! Everyone was dancing all night long. One of our guests made the comment that our DJ played the best dance mix he had ever heard at a wedding.

Kept the dance floor going

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Cara M

Good service. Kept the party hopping.

The Best Day!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Amanda Y

Signature Entertainment provided amazing services for our special day. DJ Gregg listened to all of our requests and wishes and followed through to a "T"! He kept the music pumping all night and made it easy to dance the night away! Signature Entertainment played a major role in... Read More our big day, providing recessional music at our ceremony as well as all of our reception and cocktail hour music. They also provided absolutely gorgeous up-lighting throughout our reception venue. I was nervous about choosing lighting in our venue, as the room was already beautiful, however Signature Entertainment was able to light the room beautifully and with amazing class and elegance! It truly made the room even more spectacular! We also utilized Signature Entertainment for our photobooth, which added a great fun element for the wedding party, family and guests! They provided a booth attendant who did a wonderful job putting together a book of all the photobooth strips for us to keep as a momento from the night! Overall, Signature Entertainment played an integral role in the most memorable night of our lives, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for DJ, lighting, photobooth services in the Buffalo area!!!

If You Want Your Dance Floor Packed!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Suzanne P

I went with Signature Entertainment for my wedding DJ after receiving 2 recommendations and having been impressed by them at my friend's wedding a few years ago. From start to finish, they provided world class service. Mike worked with us every step of the way from explaining... Read More choosing songs and making payments on the website to promptly answering any questions I had along the way. I met with Mike and my DJ Matt a week before the wedding and I could tell it was important to them that they would provide the best service possible and keep everyone happy. You won't have to worry about the DJ playing songs that you don't like or that don't work well with the crowd. Matt was awesome. The dance floor was never empty. I literally danced the entire 2 hours of open dancing. My feet were sore but I was so happy. Signature also provided up-lighting for my venue which made it look even prettier. I highly recommend them to anyone.

The best!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

We were first introduced to Signature Entertainment at our sister's wedding, where Mike did an amazing job keeping the night moving/people dancing. As a result, we booked Singature Entetainment for our wedding! They did an amazing job with our wedding!! They provided excellent... Read More service, down to the very last detail. They were always available for questions and highly professional. All of our guests had a great time. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor the entire night and that is exactly what Tim made happen. Thank you for that! I would highly recommend your services to all my friends (and have)!

Thumbs Up For DJ & Photobooth!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

Overall, working with Signature Entertainment was a great experience. As an out-of-town bride, their online system for inputting info, selecting music and making payments was great! I wish every vendor had something like that. We worked with Mike Setlock, and from the beginning... Read More he was very helpful; he guided us through the process and was readily available through email and phone. On the day of our wedding, Mike was very professional. He took the lead on organizing the bridal party for our entrance, and he checked in with my husband and I often throughout the night. We also rented a photo booth from Signature and it was awesome! It was brand new, very nice, and the guests loved it. Plus, we had an awesome photo book to take home at the end of the night! I had to take away one star because I was not thrilled with some of the music played at the beginning of the reception, which I probably could have been clearer about upfront. They also did not have time to play all of our requested music. That being said, my advice for brides/grooms is: be as clear and specific as you can about what you want. In the end, this was really a very minor grievance and did not take away from our night. We still had a great time and our guests had a blast on the dance floor! Ultimately, I'd definitely recommend Signature Entertainment, especially for those who are planning from out of town!

Signature Entertainment for the DJ

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lauren E

We were very happy with our experience using signature entertainment. We were very particular about what type of entertainment we wanted and we were able to get that with signature entertainment. They have a very nice interactive website where you choose a few songs you have... Read More to hear, some that you like and some that you do not want played and they use that to generate a playlist. During the final consultation we were able to articulate what our "vision" for the reception looked like to us and they were very receptive. The night of the reception, the DJ was great. He interacted and read the crowd well and our guests danced the whole night. They were great and I would definitely recommend them for any event.

Amazing DJ and resources!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Sara P

From our initial meeting with Signature Entertainment, they were extremely helpful in planning the music for our wedding, listening to our requests and setting the tone for our wedding. Everyone we interacted with was awesome and our DJ for the wedding, Matt, was amazing! They... Read More were a fabulous vendor that we would definitely recommend!!

Awesome DJs!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Megan H

Mike & DJ Gregg were great and very flexible to work with. Mike was very helpful throughout the whole planning process and was always available for questions. DJ Gregg was flexible at our reception and went with the flow of the night. This company definitely knows their industry... Read More and does it right. Highly recommend Signature Entertainment and their staff!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Fawn A

Amazing people to work with and very professional!

Signature Entertainment Rocked Our Wedding

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Crystal G

My husband and I are so happy we chose Signature Entertainment for our wedding. Mike was so helpful, and went above and beyond to accommodate my requests throughout the entire planning process. Everyone at Signature truly cared about making our wedding absolutely perfect. DJ... Read More Gregg was AMAZING! Our dance floor was packed all night-we had so many compliments from our guests on the music! I would absolutely recommend Signature to everyone!

DJ Gregg!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kristen V

I can't say enough good things about Signature Entertainment and especially DJ Gregg. Very professional, quick to respond to any questions I had, online profile made it easy to make small quick changes/updates. DJ Gregg was very attentive to my husband and I, even offering to... Read More get our drinks for us! Highly recommend! The dance floor was busy ALL night too!

You Get What You Pay For... This Was A WIN

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Jenny M

The adage "you get what you pay for" is very true with Signature Entertainment. This company has an amazing website. They give you the tools to choreograph your entire event. They leave nothing to chance and will give you 2 thurough interviews to make sure everything is... Read More perfect. Since this is a professional service and all of your details are saved to thier server any one of their many DJ's can jump right in where another left off should something happen to your asigned DJ. That means no excuses! You will have a well prepared, professional DJ at your wedding.The DJ I was assigned was Tim. He was very professional. Did great crowd control and played music inbetween my personal selections that fit my older crowd. He felt the atmosphere and catered to it. He was very clean cut, well dressed, and above all nice and polite. I was highly impressed. No wedding is perfect. There are so many little details that go into planning a wedding that it is surely one of the most over whelming experinces for a young lady. But this compnay sure does help ease the stress of planning. I would recommend them to any of my friends or relatives.

Good choice

Reviewed on 7/22/2014 Tom C

If you are planning your wedding remotely, go with Signature entertainment. Their website is great. The customer service leading up to the day of our wedding was also great. We were happy to have selected them.

Signature Was Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Ellen C

Mike and the supporting staff at Signature were one of the smartest decisions we made for our wedding. I had no problems communicating with them from California, Mike even stayed up past 11pm to talk to us after we got home from work! They made the experience so positive, and... Read More definitely delivered on everything they promised. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the music at our wedding, and the dance floor was packed the entire night!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Kate L

We used Signature Entertainment as our DJ company for our wedding this past June and we couldn't have been happier with the service they provided. From our first appointment to the night of our wedding, Mike was an amazing help to us and so accommodating to our wishes for that... Read More day! Throughout the night of the reception, Mike would frequently check in with us (the bride & groom) to see how we were liking the music selection, if we wanted more of a certain style and overall made sure the two of us and our guests had a wonderful time! Thanks for keeping the party hoppin'! We would highly recommend Signature Entertainment for any special occasion you are planning; they are a class act.

Signature Entertainment is the best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Susan S

My experience with Signature Entertainment and in particular DJ Mike Setlock was fantastic from start to finish! From our very first meeting with Mike months before our wedding to the last song of our wedding night, he was highly professional, his enthusiasm was contagious and... Read More attention to detail was impeccable! He kept everything running so smoothly. If you are looking for a DJ company that has your guests dancing all night long, then look no further than Signature Entertainment! You will not regret it!

Great Buffalo DJ

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Alison L

Mike and Signature Entertainment provided our entire 250 guests of all ages with a great, fun dance party! We have heard from everyone old and young how much fun they had and our dance floor was packed! We also added a lighting package which aided in the fun dance feel when the... Read More sun set

Boyack wedding

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Jim B

Signature was great. The knowledge and input from the first meeting to the wedding itself was perfect. Eddie was our DJ and he was great, made sure we were well taken care of. Asking us often if he could do anything for us or get us anything. He kept the dance floor packed all... Read More night; played to the age of the floor and played many different genres. It was fantastic and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone.