Full Wedding Coordination

Signature Southern Weddings by Christine 2016 & 2017 Wedding Wire Choice Award Winner! We specialize in Day of Coordination working in the Metro Atlanta and North Georgia area. Christine has a Certificate of Event Planning from Emory University and over seven years and hundreds of weddings executed with top rated industry leading professionals. All Inclusive Platinum Package details & pricing can be found on the website starting at $850+ Please call 678.726.1226 or 678.687.8127 or email [email protected]

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Green Street, Gainesville, GA North Georgia & Atlanta (678) 726-1226
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katie T

I cannot recommend Christine highly enough and do not even know where to begin to sing her praises. As a bride who was more than a little shy about the entire wedding planning process, Christine was my sanity. She was able to think through everything from the smallest details to... Read More the most meaningful moments of our big day; advising on the wicks of our candles and the hugs I would give to my parents before joining hands with my groom with the same reassurance and grace. Christine was so present and helpful for every step of the planning process and was the sweetest friend to see after running back down the aisle as newlyweds. We were so grateful to have her orchaestrating all the excitement of our wedding into a day that was smooth and perfect and so enjoyable for us. I don't know how a wedding is possible without a coordinator and I certainly know ours wouldn't have been half as beautiful without Christine!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Lindsey P

I don't know where to start! Christine was an absolute blessing for my May 2017 wedding. From the moment we had our initial planning meeting, I knew she would take care of everything and ensure that my wedding day was absolutely perfect. My stress levels were significantly... Read More lowered after that meeting! I had a lot of DIY decor for my ceremony and reception. She displayed everything so perfectly, I couldn't have done it better myself. She made the ceremony and reception run smoothly. She was my voice for all the vendors. Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and we owe it all to Christine! If you are considering hiring Signature Southern Weddings, it will be the best decision you make for your wedding. We LOVE her!

Organized and Prepared for Everything

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Zachary K

As the groom.... now husband, I don't know we would have actually pulled the day off without my wife and I hiring Christine. We got most of the vendors picked out ourselves...but the month before the wedding there were a lot of things that suddenly we hadn't thought about!... Read More Hiring Christine was my wife's idea....Christine thought of EVERYTHING, telling my groomsmen/ushers how to seat our guests properly, to getting everyone lined up for the reception party. She even had super glue to reattach my Best mans flower when it fell off- We would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Natalia A

My experience with Christine is one that I would choose over and over again if I were to re-plan my wedding day. From the day I signed my contract with her, she was helpful, kind, patient, and knowledgeable. The thing that I appreciated most about working with her was her... Read More compassion and attention-to-detail, which was one of our many common traits. She was able to perfectly capture what my fiance and I wanted on our wedding-day and help me bring it to life. I cannot thank her enough for everything she did for myself and my fiance, and I truly hope that you choose her when it comes to choosing your day-of coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Pam B

Christine did a fantastic job as our wedding coordinator! Our wedding was in August of 2017. My husband and I planned our wedding at the Roswell River Landing and we hired all the vendors. Christine was hired to coordinate all the vendors and direct the ceremony and reception.... Read More She did a great job! We had an initial phone conference with her and my husband, then we had an in-person planning meeting at the venue. She gave great feedback and had wonderful ideas. She shared her preferred vendor list, was available for calls and promptly answered emails. She had a planning packet for us, so that all the details of the big day were in writing for our reference. She even had an assistant, Tiffany, on the wedding day to ensure that everything went smoothly. Christine made sure everything happened when, where and how it was supposed to. She paid close attention to detail, she was organized and prepared. Christine was nice, confident, experienced, and easy going. If we had to do it all over again, we would hire Christine of Signature Southern Weddings for sure. Her "sparkler sendoff" suggestion was the best!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Christine S

Christine was so wonderful to work with for my wedding. She was so responsive, easy to talk to, and very prompt in getting back to me for any questions I had. My wedding day (and rehearsal) went SO well. I could not imagine my day without her help! My husband and my families... Read More also really appreciated her help and communication throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this lovely and professional wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Madeline J

Signature Southern Weddings was a life saver! Christy made our dream wedding a reality and her attention to detail was amazing! We were able to have a stress-free day without worrying about everything coming together. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, but hiring Signature... Read More Southern Weddings was the best choice we made. Can't recommend enough :)

Christine

Hello! I am a Georgia native and began SSW in 2011 after completing my degree in Fine Art from KSU. I went on to further my skills by receiving a perfect score at Emory to obtain my Event Planning Certificate. I set the standard in the industry and pride herself on ensuring every detail exceeds each client's vision. My exacting attention to detail, creative view point and years of experience set me apart from the rest! I have worked with well known wedding industry professionals and held positions in Venue Sales, Event Managing, Catering, Wedding Cakes, Bridal, and Venue Planner.