Oregon's Premier Wedding DJ Services

Silicon Forest Entertainment is Oregon’s Premier affordable Wedding DJ. Our flat rate of $800 (November-March) includes all services for 4 hours: Uplighting, Wireless Microphones, Ceremony Sound support, MC Services, Projector & Screen, etc. There are no hidden fees. Don't let all those months of planning go to waste! Silicon Forest Entertainment will guarantee you the wedding that you dreamed of or your event is free! Check out the site!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

16116 SW Bray Ln., Portland, OR All of Oregon and SW Washington. (503) 862-3357

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kate D

Craig is FANTASTIC! He was professional, responsive, and did a stellar job of playing the perfect balance of music genres at the wedding- per our exact request. He is a killer MC and I could tell he was very well prepared and he didn't make one mistake! Craig is not only a great... Read More DJ and MC, but a really genuine person who will add to the excitement of your day. Not to mention he is competitively priced and totally worth above and beyond what we paid. Look no further and book him!! It will be one of the best decisions you will make.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Thanh P

Craig of Silicon Forest Entertainment was awesome! Great service for a great price. When booking, Craig met my fiance and me to get a feel for what we were looking for. He was available for any questions I had during the planning process. He was very professional with his set-up... Read More and music choice. I especially knew he did a great job when our guests said they liked our DJ! =)

2017-07-26T13:57:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks Thanh! You have a great group of friends and family and they made our job really easy! It was awesome to see so many people dancing even though the gazebo was so warm! :) Surely they worked off the calories from the yummy ice... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Melissa W

Craig ROCKS! Our best man already booked him for his upcoming wedding and I HIGHLY encourage all people looking to have him! He was kind, listedned to what we wanted ( Introduced us correctly- I didn't change my name and this was really important to me!) Played great music and... Read More kept the evening moving perfectly. He even personally dismissed each table for dinner, such great attention to detail! Loved working with him as well the up lighting he did really set our venue off nicely!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Robert T

Craig did an outstanding job doing my wedding. The music selection was great, his service was top notch. I absolutely would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Wesley B

I couldn't have asked for a better experience, Craig was a straight up profesional. I've been to a few weddings in my day, and I'm so glad my wife and I hired Craig, I don't have enough good things to say about this guy. He made my wedding fun and got everybody dancing. What a... Read More great DJ, the best.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Brian K

Craig was for sure the easiest part of my wedding. Good thing too because the dj was the only part of the wedding that I was 100% my job and if he would have fallen through it would have been bad for the wedding and my marriage lol. As it turns out, whenever people talk about my... Read More wedding they always bring up the dj and how great he was. Thanks Craig for saving my marriage. :)

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kayce P

Craig is a genius! I've never been to a more fun wedding than my own! He met with us before the date to buff out details which was very helpful (with my wife being a bit of a perfectionist). Come the wedding day he was very professional and literally kept us on our feet the... Read More whole time! I still have family members calling me and talking about how fun that nights was. We also had people of literally all ages and he was able to accommodate to the teens we had there as well as the older couple whom I'd have thought would never dance :) thank you so much Craig!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Chelsea B

Hiring Craig as our DJ was the easiest and most seemless part of our wedding. He Skyped with us before hand to see what our needs were and answered any questions we had. He was very patient and understanding of our concerns and gave us lots of ideas and suggestions. His price... Read More was amazingly affordable for what he does for you. We never had to worry about his services as he was on top of the ball with everything. He was able to move effortlessly between locations and had all his own supplies. I cannot say how many of my guests told me that they never left the dance floor because every time they were about to, a song came on that they couldn’t pass up! I didn’t think I would dance at my wedding as I’m not a big dancer, but I was on the floor the whole night. He was able to read the room and play what was requested, he was only as involved as we wanted him to be. He also took some great quick photos and videos of us and our guests! He was upbeat, positive, easy going, and flexible. He was seriously the best part of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Lynn R

Craig was great to work with! We had a LOT of requests and a plan for group karaoke during the receptionand Craig pulled it off without a hitch. He brought all the equipment we needed, big screen and fun lighting included. We wanted a smaller DJ presence, and he had no qualms... Read More respecting our wishes and letting our friends do the MCing, and he even threw in an extra hour of music to keep the party going! We had a great time and he was so friendly and responsive. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017

Craig was absolutely amazing! He got the party rocking at our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone wanting a DJ! Affordable prices too!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Shelby N

Craig was seriously the GREATEST. He had perfect timing, made sure all our favorites were played, and he was incredibly flexible, as we had things constantly changing throughout our reception. In addition to that, we had our wedding on our property on the river so that we could... Read More have our reception go late, until 11:30 or so, but our guests were having so much fun on the dance floor that he kept our party going until TWO in the morning, long after the caterers and other staff were gone. He made our wedding reception one that all of our friends rave about! Thank you SO much Craig!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Courtney R

Craig went above and beyond for us from the moment we contacted him until every guest left our wedding. He even went out of his way to make up for our mistake of a non-playable slideshow to make sure everything was perfect. He did a great job of matching out suggestions with... Read More other music that we loved and was perfect for the vibe of our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Michaela B

Craig is amazing! He does an amazing job reading the crowd, plays a good variety of music and just overall good person! Guest raved about him as well! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Casie K

Craig was great and a lot of fun to work with!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Katie C

Craig, our DJ, was fantastic!! Not only did he have great music, but he also helped put together a mix of songs for a father/ daughter dance, had a monogram light displayed on the wall, AND brought uplighting! It truly helped make our wedding feel special and we were sooooo... Read More happy we found him!

Craig Kraus

Virtualization Engineer for Nike during the week, Wedding DJ on the weekends. Born and raised in AZ and moved to Portland in 2015. Enjoying the beautiful Oregon Scenery ever since. Craig loves being a part of so many weddings in the summer and having the chance to get to know so many awesome couples!