Is this your business? claim it now

Silks Restaurant at Bulle Rock

Havre de Grace, MD

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Service Staff

320 Blenhiem Ln, Havre de Grace, MD (410) 939-8887

Beautiful Wedding Venue & Reception

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Karen R

First, I would like to say that the staff was wonderful. The venue was beautiful. We used it as our wedding & reception venue. The crab cakes were delicious and EVERYONE raved about them. They took care of all the details and made the wedding more beautiful then I could ever... Read More had imagined.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lauren C

We are so pleased with Bulle Rock as our venue. Everything on the day of our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Heather worked with us to ensure that everything ran smoothly and the way we wanted. We are so happy with Bulle Rock!

Very nice

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Jennifer R

The venue is very nice. The staff were very pleasant and friendly to work with. I was very happy with their creativity in the set-up of all my decorations. I liked that they had some of the hor d'ouevres in the bridal party room for us, so we didn't miss this part of the... Read More reception. I picked this venue for the location/beauty, and food prices and selection. They offer a variety of packages for food and drinks.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Megan W

Heather and her team at Bulle Rock did a fantastic job for our wedding in May 2011. Throughout the planning process Heather was informative, helpful and willing to cater to any request that we had. They truly made our vision come to life and made our evening more than we could... Read More have asked for. The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful in every way! Our guests are still talking about how great the food and service was. I would highly reccommend Bulle Rock and their fantastic coordinator Healther!