Silver Gecko Photography & Design

Seattle, Los Angeles, Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Seattle, Los Angeles, Worldwide (818) 903-9445

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Nathan O

Adam and the team at Silver Gecko were a pleasure to work with. From the pre-meetings, to a couple weeks before, day of and following it was a great experience. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. Thanks, Adam!

2017-09-11T18:27:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was our pleasure working with you and your family! You made it easy.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Carol P

We truly can’t say enough great things about SilverGecko Photography! Adam shot our wedding day and engagement pictures. He was so fun and easy to work with. It's hard for me to relax when having my picture taken, but Adam made it easy, and the photos show that. I highly... Read More recommend SilverGecko Photography.

2017-09-08T23:18:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Our goal is always is to always make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. It is one of the reasons we like doing engagement sessions, you get to know me and my team and get comfortable in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Josh P

Adam and the crew at Silver Gecko Photography & Design did an amazing job or photos are beautiful and we could not be happier. They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect ! I would highly recommend this company.

2017-09-06T23:00:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We all enjoyed photographing your wedding and working with you and your new wife. I can't wait to get started on your album!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Martin G

Having seen Adam work several events, including a family wedding, two maternity sessions, and two newborn sessions, he is truly capturing life's greatest moments on stunning detail. Adam has an eye for detail and is a true artist. Trust me when I say, Adam is one of, if not the... Read More best photographer in the business. He truly exceeds all expectations! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

2017-07-17T12:11:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I always love working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Arleen C

Adam and his team are a pleasure to work with. Adam put my now husband and I at ease during the entire process from the initial meeting to engagement photos and the wedding day. Adam is flexible, and works well with other vendors (our videographer and venue) and I wouldn't... Read More hesitate to use him again. The photos from our wedding are amazing and I love the metal night portrait that hangs in my hallway.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017

Getting Married is one of the single most important days of ones life. For my new soon to be husband and I it was incredibly important that we had someone who cared about that as much as us. Adam Parth and the staff of Silver Gecko made our Wedding even more special with the... Read More memories that we will forever cherish. I know that with every single picture there is a story and with that I am grateful. He is talented and creative with his work, as well as professional and dedicated to making the moments perfect. We will continue to have Silver Gecko as our Photographer for further events. I highly recommend Silver Gecko.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Donay B

Adam is our Ninja Photog! He will do whatever it takes to get the shot...even if that means laying on the ground or climbing into trees and bushes! His techniques and experience make for artistic presence in every single photo. Not to mention to variety of platforms you can get... Read More your beautiful photos displayed on makes for literal art pieces to be displayed in your home! Adam has since skillfully photographed our engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn shoots. We will continue to invite Adam back into our lives as we continue to grow as a family.

2017-06-01T13:16:54 Response from the vendor

I love the nickname you gave me and love working with you and your family!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Sally M

I would highly recommend Adam to anybody looking for a great photographer. Not only is he super friendly but also listens to what you want out of your photos. The way he listens to his customers and his eye for great photos makes him one of the best photographers o have worked... Read More with. I also love how he utilized a ton of the photos he took by really being creative with the layout of our album. My last piece of advice would be: You get what you pay for. Adam is at a really good price point for the quality and quantity of products that he provides. You are not only paying for the final product but also a friendly experience. Loved working with Adam and Silver Gecko Photography.

2017-05-31T15:28:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we loved working with you too!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Shaun B

Adam adds such extra time and energy to every little detail that he makes sure he gets the shot you deserve, even if means Adam going to extreme lengths to get that shot (I.e. Lying on the flat of his stomach to get that bottom to top shot). The quality of his work is the type... Read More of detail one deserves for the best day in ones life. I would highly recommend him and if I was able to give him more than 5 stars I would have. A great person as well who is very personable.

2017-05-31T15:27:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Your kind words truly mean a lot. It was great working with you!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Erika S

Adam was a pleasure to work with. He provided helpful ideas and also listened to our suggestions and executed them perfectly. He is willing to go the extra mile to make sure he gets the perfect pictures. Overall we enjoyed working with Adam and our pictures look like a piece... Read More of art.