Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

13728 Green Briar Drive, Minnetonka, MN Twin Cities, MN (612) 387-1900

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sarah E

Silver Sound Entertainment was amazing. They were so easy to work with. We were planning out wedding from several states online, and their online system made it so easy to do that. We had DJ Ray at our wedding. We met him that night as we arrived, and he was wonderful. He played... Read More a great variety a music and our dance floor was filled all night long. They were also very reasonably priced for the amount of time they were there! Silver Sound was such a great vendor to work with- no doubt in my mind, 5 stars.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Stephanie L

Bill was awesome! He listened to what we wanted beforehand, and read the crowd perfectly to know what they were wanting in the moment as well. My 85 year old grandpa was out on the dance floor all night - along with the rest of our friends and family! We had many compliments and... Read More comments on the shoe game that we did before the dancing began - Bill knows how to make it fun and get people involved!

2017-03-22T09:38:04 Response from the vendor

Loved seeing your grandpa out there dancing! I also will never experience the song "Whip It" the same way again! Great event and you two were amazing to work with! Thank you for letting me share in the celebration! ~ DJ Bill Lage - Silver... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Courtney S

Bill was our DJ and he was great! He asked us about every little detail to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! He even played some games to get our guests involved. Everyone loved him! We also had glo lights and uplighting which we could make any color we wanted and... Read More everyone loved them! He did a fantastic job!

2016-11-16T15:26:47 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys! Congrats and thank you for allowing me to celebrate your special day with you! ~ DJ Bill

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Carrie S

Silver Sound Entertainment was an awesome vendor to work with! DJ Bill was extremely accommodating, friendly, and willing to go out of his way to make sure my event was how I envisioned it. I highly recommend Silver Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lindsey B

Best time ever! Bill was there starting at our ceremony to provide the speakers. He did an awesome job providing music throughout the ceremony when needed. For the reception he kept everyone engaged and was interactive which was just what we wanted and he kept the dance floor... Read More bumping until we had to go. The uplights and photobooth option were also great. The lighting was amazing throughout the white tent and we have so many fun photos from the photobooth since it was right by the dance floor and utilized the whole night. We couldn't have been more pleased! Thanks Bill!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lee O

DJ Bill was awesome! He was on top of it all night, playing good tunes, playing fun games, interacting with everyone, just a great host of events. He was always super helpful with any questions. Always answered our calls, responded to our emails, always promptly. We had the... Read More platinum package and I think that it was worth every penny and then some, loved the uplighting and the lights and the photobooth was totally cool and I love the pictures we got from it posted all over our workplaces lol. Highly Recommended !

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Gina G

Silver Sound was awesome. I got married in 6 months and somehow put off finding a dj. We are so lucky it worked out! Bill is extremely friendly and down to earth. He met with us ahead of time and we had a lot of fun picking out songs on the website. Everyone loved Bill and asked... Read More us about him. The dance floor was full all night and the sound system for my outdoor ceremony music and speeches was perfect. Thanks for helping make our day special!