Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

13728 Green Briar Drive, Minnetonka, MN Twin Cities, MN (612) 387-1900

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sarah E

Silver Sound Entertainment was amazing. They were so easy to work with. We were planning out wedding from several states online, and their online system made it so easy to do that. We had DJ Ray at our wedding. We met him that night as we arrived, and he was wonderful. He played... Read More a great variety a music and our dance floor was filled all night long. They were also very reasonably priced for the amount of time they were there! Silver Sound was such a great vendor to work with- no doubt in my mind, 5 stars.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Stephanie L

Bill was awesome! He listened to what we wanted beforehand, and read the crowd perfectly to know what they were wanting in the moment as well. My 85 year old grandpa was out on the dance floor all night - along with the rest of our friends and family! We had many compliments and... Read More comments on the shoe game that we did before the dancing began - Bill knows how to make it fun and get people involved!

2017-03-22T09:38:04 Response from the vendor

Loved seeing your grandpa out there dancing! I also will never experience the song "Whip It" the same way again! Great event and you two were amazing to work with! Thank you for letting me share in the celebration! ~ DJ Bill Lage - Silver... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Courtney S

Bill was our DJ and he was great! He asked us about every little detail to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! He even played some games to get our guests involved. Everyone loved him! We also had glo lights and uplighting which we could make any color we wanted and... Read More everyone loved them! He did a fantastic job!

2016-11-16T15:26:47 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys! Congrats and thank you for allowing me to celebrate your special day with you! ~ DJ Bill