Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

13728 Green Briar Drive, Minnetonka, MN Twin Cities, MN (612) 387-1900

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Sarah E

Silver Sound Entertainment was amazing. They were so easy to work with. We were planning out wedding from several states online, and their online system made it so easy to do that. We had DJ Ray at our wedding. We met him that night as we arrived, and he was wonderful. He played... Read More a great variety a music and our dance floor was filled all night long. They were also very reasonably priced for the amount of time they were there! Silver Sound was such a great vendor to work with- no doubt in my mind, 5 stars.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Stephanie L

Bill was awesome! He listened to what we wanted beforehand, and read the crowd perfectly to know what they were wanting in the moment as well. My 85 year old grandpa was out on the dance floor all night - along with the rest of our friends and family! We had many compliments and... Read More comments on the shoe game that we did before the dancing began - Bill knows how to make it fun and get people involved!

2017-03-22T09:38:04 Response from the vendor

Loved seeing your grandpa out there dancing! I also will never experience the song "Whip It" the same way again! Great event and you two were amazing to work with! Thank you for letting me share in the celebration! ~ DJ Bill Lage - Silver... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Courtney S

Bill was our DJ and he was great! He asked us about every little detail to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! He even played some games to get our guests involved. Everyone loved him! We also had glo lights and uplighting which we could make any color we wanted and... Read More everyone loved them! He did a fantastic job!

2016-11-16T15:26:47 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure working with you guys! Congrats and thank you for allowing me to celebrate your special day with you! ~ DJ Bill

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lauren T

DJ Bill is the best! He was so helpful and a great MC! My guests had a great time dancing as a bride I enjoyed working with Silver Sound entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brecka P

We've been working with DJ Bill on events in Minneapolis for years, and he would be the first call I would make for a wedding DJ. He plays great music, reads the crowd well, and is sincerely invested in making sure everyone has a good time and the event goes well. Would hire him... Read More for a wedding or any other occasion in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Julie L

DJ BILL LAGE was incredible. We had people on the dance floor all night fact, at midnight we had to shut it down and people were not ready to leave. The engagement with our guests was incredible! We honestly could not have been happier!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Bill has DJ'd our event multiple years. We are blessed to have him back year after year. He knows how to cater to the young, the old, and every age in between. He has a wonderful way of connecting with people and keeps things positive and family friendly. He is dependable... Read More and we receive so many great reviews from our participants every year. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jessica L

Bill is an excellent DJ! He is easy to work with and really tries to get to know the couple so the reception is exactly what you're looking for. He doesn't just play music, he personalizes your playlist and acts as an awesome emcee to keep the party going!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Holly S

DJ Bill was the best! He cared about the planning process and played our entire playlist and then some! He read the crowd so well and was great at getting everyone on the dance floor. Three years later and our guests still talk about the great time they had. The dance floor... Read More was packed all night. I'd highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Mary D

Bill is amazing! He is family centered, and I personally attest to both children, as well as young adults, adoring him. People thoroughly enjoy Bill because of the energy and charisma he brings to events. Bill has the ability to spread his very positive energy through music. He... Read More is a real kind of person, an honest DJ, and his top notch ethics and morals come through in the honest to goodness fun his DJ-ing brings to any event. Having 3 young adults myself, I know how difficult they are to please, let alone bring together on any 1 thing. Bill does exactly that! Rest assured that Bill's MCing your Wedding Dance, Graduation Party, and/or any other type of music filled need will top off your celebration like the best marachino cherries atop your most favorite desert. Hands down. Take a load of worry off your list and have Bill fill your DJ-ing needs. :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chris H

We had Bill at our wedding, and he was great! He accommodated all of our requests. He kept the dance floor full for the night.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jodi P

He has helped us with DJing for children’s events in the Minneapolis area! Great communication, great person! Five stars all the way.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nancy G

Rumble was the DJ for our 25th wedding anniversary. He did a great job. He talked to us a couple weeks before and asked what music we wanted. Kept the party going all evening. Would highly recomnend him for your event. Friendly and very personal.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kristin Q

Bill was a great DJ for our ceremony. He asked me questions to ensure the ceremony matched exactly what I was looking for. His professionalism and attention to detail was definitely noticed. The one thing that stands out to me about Bill is his unique personality. He’s not just... Read More any DJ for your wedding, he’s personable, caring, and overall a great person who’s willing to work with you. I would HIGHLY recommend Silver Sound Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Crystal A

DJ Bill was an absolute blast!!!!!!! He had some fun, creative games that got everyone involved and engaged, kept everyone moving on the dance floor all night and we received a ton of compliments on how great and fun our DJ was - they were all right! I would definitely recommend... Read More Silver Sound!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Carrie S

Silver Sound Entertainment was an awesome vendor to work with! DJ Bill was extremely accommodating, friendly, and willing to go out of his way to make sure my event was how I envisioned it. I highly recommend Silver Sound Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lindsey B

Best time ever! Bill was there starting at our ceremony to provide the speakers. He did an awesome job providing music throughout the ceremony when needed. For the reception he kept everyone engaged and was interactive which was just what we wanted and he kept the dance floor... Read More bumping until we had to go. The uplights and photobooth option were also great. The lighting was amazing throughout the white tent and we have so many fun photos from the photobooth since it was right by the dance floor and utilized the whole night. We couldn't have been more pleased! Thanks Bill!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lee O

DJ Bill was awesome! He was on top of it all night, playing good tunes, playing fun games, interacting with everyone, just a great host of events. He was always super helpful with any questions. Always answered our calls, responded to our emails, always promptly. We had the... Read More platinum package and I think that it was worth every penny and then some, loved the uplighting and the lights and the photobooth was totally cool and I love the pictures we got from it posted all over our workplaces lol. Highly Recommended !

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Gina G

Silver Sound was awesome. I got married in 6 months and somehow put off finding a dj. We are so lucky it worked out! Bill is extremely friendly and down to earth. He met with us ahead of time and we had a lot of fun picking out songs on the website. Everyone loved Bill and asked... Read More us about him. The dance floor was full all night and the sound system for my outdoor ceremony music and speeches was perfect. Thanks for helping make our day special!