Silver Sound Entertainment

Tri-State area , PA

The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound's 20 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year. Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

$$

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

72 Markel Rd, Tri-State area , PA

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

I can’t say enough good things about Binh. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night. We provided Binh with a list of songs we wanted but he played many songs we loved that we didn’t even think to write down. He kept the party moving and my guests all commented on how much they loved the music. Binh was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Binh to another couple. I only wish my reception lasted longer so we could have kept partying!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sara C

Our DJ for our wedding was Adam Moyer and he did a phenomenal job! He was SO good about talking to me about the song selections, and making sure I was comfortable with his selections during dinner and cake. I really appreciated his communication. Adam also did a great job of playing all the songs I had requested, and NOT playing the ones on my no play list!! I really liked working with Adam would definitely recommend him! He kept the energy up and the dance floor packed til the end!

perfect!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 katie r

Walt Breslin was our DJ from Silver Sound. He was great! Followed our playlist really closely and only deviated a little when appropriate based on the crowd. Our wedding was very small without a lot of dancing and he handled it perfectly. Sound was a little weird at times with a song starting out super loud and then he would adjust. Overall, though, we were really happy.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kendall C

My son and daughter-in-law used Jason Remaly from Silver Sound Entertainment for their wedding on 5/23/15 and he really did a great job. He kept everyone on the dance floor and the party moving. We were sad to have to end the night because we were having such a great time.

Michael Kane

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Danielle C

Michael Kane was an exceptional DJ for our wedding on 5/24/15, he eased my husband and I's nerves prior to the ceremony and played a perfect night of music. He was wonderful at reading the crowd and playing the right songs at the right times. We have no complaints! He was also very funny, and accommodating when I asked for a last minute addition to our must play list! He listened to our cues of when to switch it up and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Silver Sound, and specifically DJ Michael Kane! Danielle & Marc

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Ashley W

We absolutely loved our DJ, Kevin from Silver Sound Entertainment. Kevin had people on the dance floor all night and did an amazing job running the show. He knew just when to move onto the next thing - kept my husband and I informed of what was happening next - it was perfect. My guests were raving about how great of a DJ he was! Prior to the wedding we chose quite a few songs that we wanted during dinner and for dancing - Kevin played them all and the songs that he filled into the gaps were just perfect - they really matched our style. Planning was made very easy with Silver Sound. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Brittney G

Michael Kane was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. He did an excellent job of selecting music that all age groups would like. He really helped keep everyone up and dancing the whole night long. In fact, people didn't want to leave, but they had to in order to take the shuttle. He was also wonderful to work with since we live out of town. He was willing to skype, email, talk on the phone, and he was very accommodating to set up a meeting when we were in town. We had an excellent experience and would certainly recommend him to anyone in this area!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Adrianna B

I can't say enough good things about Silver Sound! We had Paul Evans as our DJ, and from our first meeting with him, we knew that he was exactly what we wanted. We have pretty eclectic tastes, from EDM to Disco to Norah Jones, so we wanted someone who could play it all. On our wedding day, that is exactly what Paul did. From beginning to end, there was not one moment when the dance floor was empty. Paul is amazing at reading a crowd, and he knew exactly when to turn the music up and when to slow things down. You could literally feel the dance floor shaking at some points, because that's how many people were dancing! We wanted our wedding to be a full out party, and we could not be happier with the results. Before the wedding, Paul was great about planning everything with us. A few days before, we talked on the phone about the plan for the night, where to put the DJ stand, etc. I felt so relieved to know that everything was in good hands. On the big day, we touched base in the beginning, and throughout the reception. He was great about making sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted it. I highly recommend Paul to any bride who wants her wedding to be a fantastic party with a full dance floor.

DJ Vaughn at Silver Sound RULES!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Natalie L

We had such a great experience with DJ Vaughn from Silver Sound. Vaughn was helpful from the start and then checked back in with us closer to our wedding date to start to discuss details. He made himself available on Thanksgiving (we got married the Saturday after the holiday) to confirm final details and was enthusiastic about our music selections. We chose what we thought were obscure songs for parts of our wedding (not your traditional/mainstream selections) and Vaughn assured us that he would have everything we wanted... and more! He totally "got" our music style and our guests, and even the venue staff, raved about the music from start to finish. Thanks!!

Great!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Erin Q

Paul from SilverSound was great! SilverSound had a partnership with our venue so the lighting was included in the price that we paid. Paul was very responsive when we had questions prior to the ceremony. Sending them all of our information and song requests was easy using their online system. Paul played all the right music for the ceremony and reception. He played everything that was on our list. He kept the party going and the timing of the night was perfect!

A Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Amelia R

Our DJ's name was Taz Sellers and he was amazing. He was funny, and electric and very involved throughout the entire reception. He made sure that all of our requested songs were played, and that we still had time to do all of the dances that we wanted. The only slight issue that we had was during the ceremony. I had a customary edited song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and he had a hard time getting it to play during the ceremony. But that was the only problem the entire time. Otherwise, we enjoyed his services and would definitely recommend him! As for the company itself, Silver Sound is very great. The communication with this is awesome. Each DJ contracted with Silver Sound has their own section on Silver Sound's website with a short bio and their own personal reviews from customers. You are able to hand pick your own DJ! It was great. I would highly recommend this company as well as Taz.

Silver Sound DJ

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Sarah M

Paul from silver Sound was fantastic. the budget was imp to us so we chose the lower priced DJ we were offered, but were not disappointed at all! Paul really took pride in his work and knew so much it took worry off us! there were things he reminded us about which we both really appreciated it. the songs we gave him the chance to choose he picked perfectly. He did the music for both the ceremony and reception ad i couldnt have been happier.

Michael Kane = Best wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Joanna M

Michael Kane from Silver Sound was the DJ at our recent wedding, and he was awesome! Once the dance party started, he kept it going with great song choices. So many people commented to us that he was the best wedding DJ. He totally nailed the music tastes of us and our guests. Michael also did a great job with introductions and was very flexible throughout the night regarding timing for each of the events, like how we weren't sure when people wanted to give toasts or how long our first dance should be, etc. Before the wedding, Michael was also really great with communication over email and phone. We gave him a list of songs we liked, he made some suggestions, and then he worked on the playlist from there. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Party all night!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jordan s

We chose Vaughn, from Silver Sound, as our wedding DJ at the recommendation of our caterer. I was SO pleased with his service. He was very easy to work with, helping us plan our reception music. He answered questions and was flexible when determining what we would need as far as microphones, lighting, sound, etc. He also was instrumental in helping us create our playlists. I told Vaughn to "play what will make people dance" and he did just that! There was not a time when people were not out, having a great time, on the dance floor. I got so many compliments after the wedding on the quality of the music - everyone had a great time and it was absolutely everything I imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Vaughn to anyone looking to throw a great party!!

Steve Croce

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Katie N

Steve was everything we could have ever asked for in a DJ. Not only was he very professional and kept in touch with me and my husband during the reception, but he was so much FUN! The music was a great variety throughout the whole event, he kept everyone on the dance floor and he didn't mind reminding us on how to do the Electric Slide. My 82 year old Grandmom even got out there for a few songs! Steve greeted all of my guests and I received so many complements about him. If you want a reception that's exceptional in the music department, then you want Steve as your DJ! He helped make my wedding day perfect and I would recommend him to anyone.

DJ Steve V rocked the reception

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Sarah S

Silver Sound was easy to work with. The hardest part of it is choosing the DJ and we picked the best DJ ever!!!!!! DJ Steve was so fabulous. The beats, the transitions, the remixes, the voice, the playlist was super smooth. Guests loved him, loved the music, loved the reception. Thank you so much Steve and Silver Sound!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Michelle C

I cannot say enough good things about Steve. From our very first meeting with him to the day of our wedding he was so helpful and responsive. He played everything that we asked and the choices for the remainder of the night were so perfect it was like we made the entire playlist ourselves.There were guests on the dance floor all night. I am so glad that he was a part of our wedding! I would definitely recommend him to anyone for any type of event.

Michael Kane - Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Tracey R

We used Silver Sounds DJ Michael Kane for our wedding on 10/4 based on a recommendation from a former bride that used him. We were so happy with that decision. Michael took the time to meet with us to introduce himself and make sure he knew what vibe/feel we were expecting/wanting for the wedding day. He followed up the week of the wedding to make sure he had all the details for the big day. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor all night and Michael accomplished just that. He made sure all our formalities were mixed in at just the right time. He played great music and was very fun/easy to work with. We will definitely be using Michael for future functions and recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so fabulous!!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Meghan P

Our DJ that evening was Paul Evans, he spent the whole day with us providing music for the outdoor ceremony to the deckside cocktail hour and finally for our inside wedding reception. We couldn't have been happier, he was able to get everyone out on that dance floor! He was very thorough with us, calling us a few days before to make sure he was pronouncing attendants names right and to go through our order of events and the timing of it all. The day of, he did a wonderful job of playing music to suit the mood of the crowd! We had over 150 people attend the wedding from all ages and he managed to give it an intimate feel and at the same time picking music everyone would want to dance to. We had the best time ever, it was a great way for both of our families to come together! You can count on Paul to take the typical DJ service to the next level, he even had provided us with dance floor snapshots that his assistant took, some of my favorite pictures that day came from our DJ, something I did not expect!

FUN FANTASTIC WEDDING

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jessica C

We used Silver Sound Djs, specifically Adam Moyer, for our wedding day. Adam provided DJ services for both our ceremony and reception/cocktail hour. Adam was available through phone and email whenever we needed to talk to him. He was especially helpful in helping me pick songs for the ceremony, which was not religious, so we didn’t really know where to start. I was thrilled with his suggestions and felt thankful that he was able to understand what I wanted, even when I didn’t know what I wanted myself! My husband and I picked as many songs as we could for the cocktail hour and for the reception (my husband was very adamant about choosing those 50+ songs). But Adam made sure not only to play the songs we wanted, but also took requests from the guests. We were able to hear all of our music choices played, while Adam did an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing the right tempo music at the right time! Adam was also very flexible while we dealt with some difficult family dynamics. We decided last minute that we were not going to be doing any parent dances, and he helped us to move things along without any awkwardness. He also helped us to squeeze in an extra speech that we hadn’t planned on so that that quest did not feel left out. Adam came to our sweetheart table every now and then to see if we had any requests and just to make sure that we thought everything was going well. We danced ALL night! And even though we did not opt for a more extensive lighting package, what Adam brought as the basics was perfect for a ballroom that holds up to 300 guests. Overall we had a FANTASTIC night and many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. Thank you Adam for helping us celebrate our wedding in the best way possible!

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Marcelle M

We had DJ Paul Evans for our wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier! He was very thorough with us, calling us a few days before to make sure he was pronouncing attendants names right, to go through our order of events, etc. The day of, he did a wonderful job of playing music to suit the mood of the crowd! We had a smaller wedding (55 people), and he made sure to keep it feeling intimate, but fun at the same time. Most importantly, I really appreciated his emcee-ing style. He was very relaxed and not over the top at all, which is exactly what we were looking for!

Danced all night!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Laura t

Vaughn was our DJ and was great to work with. The moment we signed the contract with Silver Sound, Vaughn called to introduce himself and touch base, which was appreciated. After we filled in the on-line playlist (months later) and other requested information on the web-site, we met live with Vaughn to review it and also so we could meet each other before our wedding day. At that meeting we reviewed the order of events for the reception and name pronunciations. Vaughn was always responsive via text and email too, so we always got questions answered and advice if requested. At the reception, everything went as planned; Vaughn was a fabulous MC, played appropriate dinner music and had everyone dancing all night. He did a great job mixing our selections of 70s and 80s music with the latest hits, played our "must play-list" and took requests. He even had our 9 year-old nephew break-dancing to "Moves Like Jagger"! In addition, the music was played at an appropriate volume so guests could hear themselves. It was a perfect fun, night! Thank you Vaughn for keeping us all on the dance floor!

DJ Michael Kane

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Nicole S

Michael Kane was the DJ for our wedding on 9/6/14 and he did a great job! He was great at reading the crowd and figuring out what type of music people were enjoying dancing to. He did a great job with the ceremony as well. During the bridal party announcements, he caught that my grandmother had already sat down and checked with me and edited the introductions as needed. He did a great job!

Taz was Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Julianne C

We had our wedding recently at Bolingbroke Mansion in Radnor, PA. The wedding coordinator at the venue HIGHLY reccomended Taz at Silver Sound Disc Jockeys and we were not disappointed. Taz made the entire process of planning our wedding a smooth process. We had our first initial meeting with Taz via phone as we were planning our wedding out of state. Taz had a great personality and was very interested in getting to know us and our tastes. My husband is a huge music lover and had a very particular vision for the music at our wedding. Taz was familiar with even our most eclectic songs and was able to provide suggestions to make our wedding music comfortable for all our guests. He was also knowledgeable about the venue which had an unconventional setup and was able to provide suggestions on timing and schedule that allowed the wedding to run smoothly and seamlessly. During the wedding, Taz brought a great personality and was able to keep things moving according to schedule in a polite and timely manner. He brought a great energy to the event and the music was impeccable. All of the songs we requested were played and Taz was able to incorporate additional music to round out our selections. We received multiple complements on our music through out the event. Taz was also patient and willing to jump on the phone at any time to discuss details. He was also responsive to emails and incredibly polite. We also contracted for lighting from Silver Sound and everything looked beautiful! The color was matched to our wedding colors and everything was set up well before we arrived at the venue. We would highly reccomend Taz to other couples getting married and had a great experience with Taz!

Innovative and perfect

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 jacquelyn m

Todd Frederick was the DJ for our wedding and I couldn't be more happy with our selection. Our wedding was at Cairnwood estate so the venue is a little different then most with several rooms in play as apposed to an open ball room. And Todd not only had suggestions that helped the wedding flow smoothly, during the wedding he was quick on his feet and suggested one or two changes to get the crowd on the dance floor ( we had perfect weather so people were outside). He is a fantastic DJ with years of experience and your wedding is is guaranteed to be a party in his hands!!

TO Silver Sound Entertainment