Silver Sound Entertainment

Tri-State area , PA

The Philadelphia Wedding Specialists

Silver Sound's 20 DJs entertain over 1,000 events a year. Learn more about our talented DJs, visit our website to view resumes, reviews, photos, videos and hear voice demos on each DJ.

$$ - Affordable

Specialty

Big Band/Swing, Classical, Country/Folk, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Other Specialty, R&B, Top 40/Pop, Variety

Type

Ceremony Music, Disc Jockey

72 Markel Rd, Tri-State area , PA

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Jennifer M

I can’t say enough good things about Binh. The music was amazing and the dance floor was packed all night. We provided Binh with a list of songs we wanted but he played many songs we loved that we didn’t even think to write down. He kept the party moving and my guests all commented on how much they loved the music. Binh was very professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Binh to another couple. I only wish my reception lasted longer so we could have kept partying!

Awesome DJ!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sara C

Our DJ for our wedding was Adam Moyer and he did a phenomenal job! He was SO good about talking to me about the song selections, and making sure I was comfortable with his selections during dinner and cake. I really appreciated his communication. Adam also did a great job of playing all the songs I had requested, and NOT playing the ones on my no play list!! I really liked working with Adam would definitely recommend him! He kept the energy up and the dance floor packed til the end!

perfect!

Reviewed on 5/15/2013 katie r

Walt Breslin was our DJ from Silver Sound. He was great! Followed our playlist really closely and only deviated a little when appropriate based on the crowd. Our wedding was very small without a lot of dancing and he handled it perfectly. Sound was a little weird at times with a song starting out super loud and then he would adjust. Overall, though, we were really happy.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Deanna D

Silver Sound Entertainment was so easy to work with! They were very responsive and sent reminders when payments or information was needed, which was one less thing you had to worry about. Our DJ, Bihn Nguyen was fantastic!!! He made song suggestions, edited songs for us, and played just the right music at just the right time. When it was time for dancing, everyone was on the dance floor. With only providing Bihn a short list of songs he was able to get a feel for the genres of music we enjoyed listening to. Also he provided music for the ceremony which was beautiful. A few days before the wedding Bihn contacted us to tie up loose ends, confirm songs, names, timeframes, etc. Bihn was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would definitely use him again.

Kept The Dance Floor Going!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Amber R

Kevin Rhude was amazing to work with. Prior to the wedding, he was responsive and always available to answer questions both via phone and e-mail. We set up a time to talk to him to discuss our ideas/plans and not only was he super flexible but offered great ideas (which we took) in areas we were not positive about what we wanted to do. He made music suggestions, and even offered to fill in where we were having trouble deciding. We felt confident letting him make the decisions, and we were not disappointed. He did a great job at monitoring the dance floor to make sure he adjusted the music as needed to keep people moving. I do not think that there was a time that our dance floor was completely empty once we got started! Not only that, but working with him the night of the wedding we felt like we were talking to an old friend. He made sure to take the time to check in with us a few times throughout the night to ensure we were happy with the music selection and to see if there was anything specific we wanted. If we had to do it all over again, we would not hesitate in selecting Kevin. Anyone who asks us in the future for our reccomendations we will definitely be suggesting him!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristen N

I had DJ Binh and let me tell you his reviews are 100% correct. He was fantastic! He communicated with me quite often, was thorough, listened to what I had to say, and also made a mix for me and my father to dance to during the reception. He was energetic and exciting during the reception. He watched the crowd and played accordingly. Fantastic guy!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Elizabeth G

We worked with Taz from Silver Sound, and can't say enough good things about our whole experience. From the moment we met him he was very professional, and had a clear idea of how to make the day very special. What I valued most was being able to make our own playlist. I had a lot of specific songs that I wanted to hear and he definitely delivered. The up lighting was a much needed touch for our venue, which they provided with no hassle. He was really able to make the day special from start to finish with the music. We picked Taz because he let the event play out, and didn't get overly involved with hyping the crowd, which we appreciated.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Kendall C

My son and daughter-in-law used Jason Remaly from Silver Sound Entertainment for their wedding on 5/23/15 and he really did a great job. He kept everyone on the dance floor and the party moving. We were sad to have to end the night because we were having such a great time.

Michael Kane

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Danielle C

Michael Kane was an exceptional DJ for our wedding on 5/24/15, he eased my husband and I's nerves prior to the ceremony and played a perfect night of music. He was wonderful at reading the crowd and playing the right songs at the right times. We have no complaints! He was also very funny, and accommodating when I asked for a last minute addition to our must play list! He listened to our cues of when to switch it up and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Silver Sound, and specifically DJ Michael Kane! Danielle & Marc

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Ashley W

We absolutely loved our DJ, Kevin from Silver Sound Entertainment. Kevin had people on the dance floor all night and did an amazing job running the show. He knew just when to move onto the next thing - kept my husband and I informed of what was happening next - it was perfect. My guests were raving about how great of a DJ he was! Prior to the wedding we chose quite a few songs that we wanted during dinner and for dancing - Kevin played them all and the songs that he filled into the gaps were just perfect - they really matched our style. Planning was made very easy with Silver Sound. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Brittney G

Michael Kane was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. He did an excellent job of selecting music that all age groups would like. He really helped keep everyone up and dancing the whole night long. In fact, people didn't want to leave, but they had to in order to take the shuttle. He was also wonderful to work with since we live out of town. He was willing to skype, email, talk on the phone, and he was very accommodating to set up a meeting when we were in town. We had an excellent experience and would certainly recommend him to anyone in this area!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Adrianna B

I can't say enough good things about Silver Sound! We had Paul Evans as our DJ, and from our first meeting with him, we knew that he was exactly what we wanted. We have pretty eclectic tastes, from EDM to Disco to Norah Jones, so we wanted someone who could play it all. On our wedding day, that is exactly what Paul did. From beginning to end, there was not one moment when the dance floor was empty. Paul is amazing at reading a crowd, and he knew exactly when to turn the music up and when to slow things down. You could literally feel the dance floor shaking at some points, because that's how many people were dancing! We wanted our wedding to be a full out party, and we could not be happier with the results. Before the wedding, Paul was great about planning everything with us. A few days before, we talked on the phone about the plan for the night, where to put the DJ stand, etc. I felt so relieved to know that everything was in good hands. On the big day, we touched base in the beginning, and throughout the reception. He was great about making sure that everything was going exactly the way we wanted it. I highly recommend Paul to any bride who wants her wedding to be a fantastic party with a full dance floor.

DJ Vaughn at Silver Sound RULES!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Natalie L

We had such a great experience with DJ Vaughn from Silver Sound. Vaughn was helpful from the start and then checked back in with us closer to our wedding date to start to discuss details. He made himself available on Thanksgiving (we got married the Saturday after the holiday) to confirm final details and was enthusiastic about our music selections. We chose what we thought were obscure songs for parts of our wedding (not your traditional/mainstream selections) and Vaughn assured us that he would have everything we wanted... and more! He totally "got" our music style and our guests, and even the venue staff, raved about the music from start to finish. Thanks!!

Great!

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Erin Q

Paul from SilverSound was great! SilverSound had a partnership with our venue so the lighting was included in the price that we paid. Paul was very responsive when we had questions prior to the ceremony. Sending them all of our information and song requests was easy using their online system. Paul played all the right music for the ceremony and reception. He played everything that was on our list. He kept the party going and the timing of the night was perfect!

A Great DJ!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Amelia R

Our DJ's name was Taz Sellers and he was amazing. He was funny, and electric and very involved throughout the entire reception. He made sure that all of our requested songs were played, and that we still had time to do all of the dances that we wanted. The only slight issue that we had was during the ceremony. I had a customary edited song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and he had a hard time getting it to play during the ceremony. But that was the only problem the entire time. Otherwise, we enjoyed his services and would definitely recommend him! As for the company itself, Silver Sound is very great. The communication with this is awesome. Each DJ contracted with Silver Sound has their own section on Silver Sound's website with a short bio and their own personal reviews from customers. You are able to hand pick your own DJ! It was great. I would highly recommend this company as well as Taz.

Silver Sound DJ

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Sarah M

Paul from silver Sound was fantastic. the budget was imp to us so we chose the lower priced DJ we were offered, but were not disappointed at all! Paul really took pride in his work and knew so much it took worry off us! there were things he reminded us about which we both really appreciated it. the songs we gave him the chance to choose he picked perfectly. He did the music for both the ceremony and reception ad i couldnt have been happier.

Michael Kane = Best wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Joanna M

Michael Kane from Silver Sound was the DJ at our recent wedding, and he was awesome! Once the dance party started, he kept it going with great song choices. So many people commented to us that he was the best wedding DJ. He totally nailed the music tastes of us and our guests. Michael also did a great job with introductions and was very flexible throughout the night regarding timing for each of the events, like how we weren't sure when people wanted to give toasts or how long our first dance should be, etc. Before the wedding, Michael was also really great with communication over email and phone. We gave him a list of songs we liked, he made some suggestions, and then he worked on the playlist from there. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Party all night!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jordan s

We chose Vaughn, from Silver Sound, as our wedding DJ at the recommendation of our caterer. I was SO pleased with his service. He was very easy to work with, helping us plan our reception music. He answered questions and was flexible when determining what we would need as far as microphones, lighting, sound, etc. He also was instrumental in helping us create our playlists. I told Vaughn to "play what will make people dance" and he did just that! There was not a time when people were not out, having a great time, on the dance floor. I got so many compliments after the wedding on the quality of the music - everyone had a great time and it was absolutely everything I imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Vaughn to anyone looking to throw a great party!!

Steve Croce

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Katie N

Steve was everything we could have ever asked for in a DJ. Not only was he very professional and kept in touch with me and my husband during the reception, but he was so much FUN! The music was a great variety throughout the whole event, he kept everyone on the dance floor and he didn't mind reminding us on how to do the Electric Slide. My 82 year old Grandmom even got out there for a few songs! Steve greeted all of my guests and I received so many complements about him. If you want a reception that's exceptional in the music department, then you want Steve as your DJ! He helped make my wedding day perfect and I would recommend him to anyone.

DJ Steve V rocked the reception

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Sarah S

Silver Sound was easy to work with. The hardest part of it is choosing the DJ and we picked the best DJ ever!!!!!! DJ Steve was so fabulous. The beats, the transitions, the remixes, the voice, the playlist was super smooth. Guests loved him, loved the music, loved the reception. Thank you so much Steve and Silver Sound!

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Michelle C

I cannot say enough good things about Steve. From our very first meeting with him to the day of our wedding he was so helpful and responsive. He played everything that we asked and the choices for the remainder of the night were so perfect it was like we made the entire playlist ourselves.There were guests on the dance floor all night. I am so glad that he was a part of our wedding! I would definitely recommend him to anyone for any type of event.

Michael Kane - Best DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Tracey R

We used Silver Sounds DJ Michael Kane for our wedding on 10/4 based on a recommendation from a former bride that used him. We were so happy with that decision. Michael took the time to meet with us to introduce himself and make sure he knew what vibe/feel we were expecting/wanting for the wedding day. He followed up the week of the wedding to make sure he had all the details for the big day. We wanted everyone to be on the dance floor all night and Michael accomplished just that. He made sure all our formalities were mixed in at just the right time. He played great music and was very fun/easy to work with. We will definitely be using Michael for future functions and recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so fabulous!!

Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Meghan P

Our DJ that evening was Paul Evans, he spent the whole day with us providing music for the outdoor ceremony to the deckside cocktail hour and finally for our inside wedding reception. We couldn't have been happier, he was able to get everyone out on that dance floor! He was very thorough with us, calling us a few days before to make sure he was pronouncing attendants names right and to go through our order of events and the timing of it all. The day of, he did a wonderful job of playing music to suit the mood of the crowd! We had over 150 people attend the wedding from all ages and he managed to give it an intimate feel and at the same time picking music everyone would want to dance to. We had the best time ever, it was a great way for both of our families to come together! You can count on Paul to take the typical DJ service to the next level, he even had provided us with dance floor snapshots that his assistant took, some of my favorite pictures that day came from our DJ, something I did not expect!

FUN FANTASTIC WEDDING

Reviewed on 10/01/2014 Jessica C

We used Silver Sound Djs, specifically Adam Moyer, for our wedding day. Adam provided DJ services for both our ceremony and reception/cocktail hour. Adam was available through phone and email whenever we needed to talk to him. He was especially helpful in helping me pick songs for the ceremony, which was not religious, so we didn’t really know where to start. I was thrilled with his suggestions and felt thankful that he was able to understand what I wanted, even when I didn’t know what I wanted myself! My husband and I picked as many songs as we could for the cocktail hour and for the reception (my husband was very adamant about choosing those 50+ songs). But Adam made sure not only to play the songs we wanted, but also took requests from the guests. We were able to hear all of our music choices played, while Adam did an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing the right tempo music at the right time! Adam was also very flexible while we dealt with some difficult family dynamics. We decided last minute that we were not going to be doing any parent dances, and he helped us to move things along without any awkwardness. He also helped us to squeeze in an extra speech that we hadn’t planned on so that that quest did not feel left out. Adam came to our sweetheart table every now and then to see if we had any requests and just to make sure that we thought everything was going well. We danced ALL night! And even though we did not opt for a more extensive lighting package, what Adam brought as the basics was perfect for a ballroom that holds up to 300 guests. Overall we had a FANTASTIC night and many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. Thank you Adam for helping us celebrate our wedding in the best way possible!

Wonderful DJ

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Marcelle M

We had DJ Paul Evans for our wedding reception and we couldn't have been happier! He was very thorough with us, calling us a few days before to make sure he was pronouncing attendants names right, to go through our order of events, etc. The day of, he did a wonderful job of playing music to suit the mood of the crowd! We had a smaller wedding (55 people), and he made sure to keep it feeling intimate, but fun at the same time. Most importantly, I really appreciated his emcee-ing style. He was very relaxed and not over the top at all, which is exactly what we were looking for!

TO Silver Sound Entertainment