Silvercord Event Photography LLC

Based in Raleigh NC, serving awesome couples in NC & SC

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo

Based in Raleigh NC, serving awesome couples in NC & SC (919) 449-7331

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Shirley H

The Photographer who is responsible for our GORG Engagement shoot and our AMAZING Wedding photos! We couldn't be more satisfied with our forever memories.. We love every one of them! Love, The Harvey's

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Nena H

I used Silvercord Event Photography for my wedding on 9/9/17. Sally and her husband Greg are amazing! Sally did the photography while Greg did the videography. My photos turned out awesome! She was able to capture all the candid moments that I missed in the whirlwind that... Read More was my wedding! She gave both color and black and white images, as well as other tones. Greg did an amazing job with the videography! They gave me a short highlight video as well as a longer 40 minute video. My husband and I will cherish these photos and videos for the rest of our lives! I would definitley use Silvercord again!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017

I used Sally for my daughter's wedding 8/12/17. She is creative, positive, friendly, professional, organized, and detailed! She was a pleasure to work with and she got the photos back to us sooo quickly! She captured a vast array of wonderful shots. Each shot is in color and... Read More black & white and the ones of my daughter and now, son's couple portraits came in 2 different versions of color as well as sepia, news toned and black & white. We are delighted to have so many options!

Silvercord Event Photography an outstanding Co.

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Amber B

I was so lucky to find Sally Siko of Silvercord Event Photography on Craigslist when searching for a wedding photographer. Her ad stated that she was looking to add a mountainous section to complete her portfolio, and I knew that my wedding venue could deliver this for her. I... Read More felt like this had to be a win/win situation for both of us. Sally was willing to travel a few hours for both my bridal portraits and for the wedding. Sally was very relaxed and made the photo taking process very smooth and natural. During the wedding it was like she wasn't even there, until she approached me when it started raining halfway into the reception and asked, "how afraid of the rain are you?' I told her that I wasn't afraid of it at all, she then told us that she thought that she could get some amazing shots out on our now soaked dance floor. My husband and I went out on the dance floor and started dancing. Away from everyone just the two of us, we forgot that we were even out there to take photos, it became a moment for both of us to just take it all in that we were married ahh!!! So not only did Sally create a wonderful photo opportunity, she provided us with a special memory that we will treasure the rest of our lives! With great appreciation, Amber and Preston

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 TIFFANY F

Sally is the owner and the photographer and she is truly AWESOME. Sally traveled to Fredericksburg Virginia for the wedding. She also traveled to Farmville Virginia for the engagement session. She will work with the Bride and Groom and get the shots that they want and will do... Read More everything she can to make sure the photos are what the bride and groom want. We used her for both the engagement session and the wedding and gave us the photos that will help us remember the wedding even when we are 90 and can't remember anything else. Her prices are extremely reasonable. I spent months looking for a photographer that would meet what we wanted and would not cost an arm and a leg to get. She exceeded the expectations of both of us. I highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. Another great deal while most photographers keep the copyrights, you the customer will have full copyrights to all the photos taken during your event so you get that many more photos. Sally works hard to get whatever photos the clients want and wants to make all her clients dreams come true when it comes to the quality of photographs to remember the day. She will get all the formal shots and all the memorable moments of the event. I highly recommend Sally for anyone who has an important upcoming event or portrait session.