Simple and Chic Events

Dallas, Fort Worth and Beyond! (I love to travel!)

Chic Happens Here!

Your wedding day is an expression of the love you share with your fiance! Our goal is to get to know you as a couple and create a celebration that is representative of the two of you and your journey. We have a boutique model and only work with a set amount of clients per year. This allows us to focus on each client and ensure you are not just a date on our calendar, you are a part of the Chic family. Contact us today, before our calendar fills up for the year!!! Let's make Chic Happen for you!!!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Dallas, Fort Worth and Beyond! (I love to travel!) (817) 307-3496

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Nicole H

Rey was amazing! We did the month of wedding package and she went above and beyond for us! My goal throughout the wedding process was to not be a stressed out bride and she made this possible. There were things that she helped us with that we did not even know we needed. We... Read More would not have been able to do it with out her!

2017-06-08T16:33:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It was my pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kathryn M

Rey was amazing!!! She truly took care of everything for me the last month before my big day. I had nothing to stress about at all. She was so thoughtful and attentive. I truly felt like she cared about making our big day the most special day of our lives and she delivered!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Casey H

If I could sum up my experience with Simple and Chic Events, it would be PERFECTION. Reytheda and her team were extremely professional, kind, patient, and thoughtful. As the bride, my vision would not have come to life without Reytheda. I initially started with another wedding... Read More “designer” with a budget of $10K, it literally took a month to get an appointment with her Every Single Time we wanted to meet. For what I wanted (and believe me, I wanted it all) she quoted me some $35K crazy ass number that I would have never been able to afford. From the moment my husband found Reytheda online, our wedding went smoothly. She was able to meet up at any time and any place I needed her to, available via email, text, or call. Even if I had a random idea and sent her a text, she took note and presented me with ideas of how we could make that come to life. My husband was very concerned about budget and I was concerned more with style and somehow she made each component her top priority. We ended up taking her smallest package for her services and it more that paid for itself. She has so many connections that saved us more than the cost of her fee. Including her fee, we got tables, chairs, dance floor, draping, flowers, dessert table (with cake), chandelier, tablecloths, centerpieces, candelabras, candles, photographer, pianist, DJ, and venue ALL UNDER OUR BUDGET. Seriously, we have a miracle worker here. She meticulously shopped each detail to a “T” to make sure it looked like I wanted and made sense for our budget. Not that I want to rant, however I have to say there was one detail that completely made the entire wedding for myself, my husband, and all of our guests. Roughly a month before the wedding Reytheda said she wanted to surprise me with something on our wedding day that she knew I was going to love, but wanted to get my approval (because no one wants bad surprises on THAT day). Although reluctant at first, we agreed because we truly did trust her judgment completely. Fast forward to the day of, and we walked into our reception into our first dance and there is an actual picture of my face freaking out about our dessert table that was done up with goodies, sparkles, and personalized favors that was Pinterest and magazine worthy. All I heard during and after the wedding was how struck everyone was by that table… and I didn’t even pick that out! The best part was that everyone got to take home a little souvenir from the table and I still see them in my friend’s houses proudly displayed. To sum up Simple and Chic events, I would say that if you want a personalized experience from someone that will plan, budget, and direct in a way that is kind, efficient, and effective, then Reytheda is the way to go.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 D J

It is amazing working with Reytheda and the simple and chic team! She is precise, passionate, and personal. Your wedding day will be filled with magical moments, dazzling details, and unforgettable memories. Perfect wedding days do not only happen in the movies...simple and chic... Read More will help make your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 D J

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Beryl Q

Simple and Chic events made my wedding an amazing experience! Reytheda helped to make the entire planning process smooth, making my wedding dreams a reality. She left no detail untouched and made every aspect of my wedding great. On the day of, Reytheda and her team were... Read More invaluable, allowing everything to go on without a hitch. Simple and Chic events goes above and beyond and I recommend them highly for your wedding planning needs.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Ethan P

Reytheda did a great job helping us find vendors and setting up interviews. She was on top of everything throughout the process and had some very creative ideas for our theme, especially a periodic table guest chart (we are both in science)! Also, as the groom, I was ecstatic... Read More that she kept is in our budget.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Daniela O

Reytheda is very professional, she helped us planned our weeding with me out of the country . I loved all that she did for us and how well she communicated everything, her and her team were there at the day of our wedding making sure everything was working right and dressing... Read More accordingly to the event. Now after 3 years of marriage she sends her best wishes every year for our anniversary. She loves what she does which makes the difference more than a job for her we can tell this is her passion. Thanks simple & chic events , best wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 CJ

I'm grateful that my wife and I chose Simple and Chic for our wedding planning. I think Reytheda does a great job of seeing your wife's vision and making it happen, without pushing the cost of the wedding up with things you don't want. We asked for what we thought we wanted, but... Read More what she executed was even better. When the wedding was over I no longer considered this service an added cost, but a necessity. It made for a stress-free, memorable wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Mairelis J

I only had 7 months to plan my wedding and quickly realized that wedding planning was a full time job. I was referred to Reytheda and entered our first meeting skeptical as to whether we could afford her services and if she would know how to execute my vision. She surpassed... Read More our expectations, exhibiting true professionalism in every vendor meeting up until the special day. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, so much so, that I trusted her to make decisions for us in the small details that I was too busy to make. She not only executed my vision for our special day, she also made it the least stressful day possible. Reytheda and her team know how to maneuver any unexpected surprise that may occur with family members, guests or vendors in the last minute seamlessly. She made my big day, truly special and the happiest day of our lives as husband and wife. Three years later, I still speak highly of how she blessed us with her gifts and refer her to all of my friends that are looking for a wedding/event planner.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Reytheda was awesome and brought all my dreams to life! She was patient and diligent even with a wedding guest list of over 400! I don't think I could have done it without her. She kept me on track and didn't waver. My Big Fat AFRICAN wedding was beyond amazing and I have Rey to... Read More thank for that!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Honestly, I had know idea how much we needed Simple And Chic Events! Rey is professional, kind, patient, and deeply knowledgeable in her field. She took care of us from start to finish. We highly recommend using Simple And Chic Events to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Keshon S

Simple and Chic made all of my wedding dreams come true. Reytheda and her team were very professional and organized. We received numerous compliments on their work. I would recommend their services to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Mica N

Reytheda did an amazing job helping me plan my wedding from the beginning to the end. She was very professional and was available anytime I needed her. My wedding day was perfect thanks to simple and chic events!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

At the very beginning of my engagement, I felt as though all the details of my wedding were one big jumbled mess that had no clear vision. I knew what kind of vibe I wanted for my wedding but wasn't sure on how to achieve it! I began working with Simple & Chic in the early... Read More stages of my wedding planning and found that my vision could become a reality. The words I didn't have to express my vision were created for me through vision boards, strategic budgeting, and organized step-by-step timelines. Needless to say, my wedding was more than I than what I could ever imagine. People are still coming to my husband and I raving over how gorgeous and energetic our wedding was! The memories we made that night were priceless and unforgettable. If I could describe my experience with Simple & Chic in one word, it would be REASSURING.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

In as little as 4 months, Simple and Chic made my wedding day so beautiful. From start to finish, she gave more than 100%. I wasn't the easiest bride to work with yet she remained professional at all times. If I could do it all over again, Simple and Chic will be the first on my... Read More list to call.

you want her in your corner

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Amy I

reytheda is awesome. i'm so glad we had her help, otherwisw, some people woulda gotten cursed out had she not been there.