Simple Joie

California: Bay Area, Central Valley & Coast, Travel

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Sunol, CA California: Bay Area, Central Valley & Coast, Travel (559) 461-5643

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Kyle J

We hired Joie for our engagement photos and wedding. Joie is the best bay area wedding photographer for experience and package pricing! We are so lucky to have found her since she just moved to the bay area and she was available on our wedding date. Our images are so colorful... Read More and candid. Joie is so funny and very easy to work with and our photos look so natural! I will hire Simple Joie again! One thing that I liked best is the online sharing gallery where we can download all our images without watermark. I have hired other photographers before who charge an arm and leg for that. I can't wait to work with her again.

Reviewed on 2/02/2018

OMG where do I start I loved having Joie as my wedding photographer she was the BEST! Joie did an amazing job especially for working with my circumstance. I had traditional Yemeni wedding, and she was so good I didn't have to lead her. I would totally recommend her company!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Logan C

I've never worked with another vendor more knowledgable with this industry than Joie. She is exceptional at her photography capturing and just perfect with working with during the day. My wife and I had the pleasure of Joie taking our wedding photos. Joie only highlights some of... Read More her best photos on her website but let me tell you that 99% of my photos were spot on and captured our day perfectly. All images were composed very well. The other 1% were probably ruined because of guest flashes which I totally understand (opt in that your guests cannot take photos during the ceremony - the photos with phones in the air are weird looking). Joie was fun and creative and I can't have imagine working with anyone else!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Sushant S

Joie was so easy to work with. She helped even from before the shoot with the location and dress choices. Was flexible with driving to our choice of location and was right on time. We did not feel uncomfortable throughout the whole shoot. I just loved the pictures. She... Read More processed and delivered the images within a week. It was so effortless working with her. Thanks Joie.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Zabrina N

Joie is amazing!! She is great with communicating to make the process so easy!! She is very flexible and open to different ideas. She really puts a lot of time, love and care into her photography craft. She takes awesome angles and has a great eye for the perfect shot. She will... Read More take the time to edit and put a lot of detail into pictures. We loved our pictures!! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Samantha L

We could not have asked for more! Simple Joie is the best of the best, we are so lucky that we were able to find this little gem. My husband and I absolutely love our images! Joie was so easy to work with, it was as if God sent us an angel to make sure that our wedding day was... Read More perfect. There were a lot of little things that were left unfinished because I had planned this whole thing myself and I was not sure what else to do up until the last minute. Joie was able to assist me in time at loose ends and making sure that my day went without a hitch! Those are definitely happy tears that I was releasing… I can't wait to use her service into the future when we plan to have kids and grow our family.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Dan K

When you look at Joie's images, you can definitely tell she's got a style of her own. We had been looking at a lot of people's images and everything was either very vintage, trying too hard to be artistic, or simply traditional. Joie's images are modern, colorful, and capture... Read More our day just as it is with a creative touch. I hired her because of her candid images on her website and I'm so glad that we made that decision. She was very professional and responded to all our questions as well as even gave insight on our planning because she's done so many weddings. Timing is everything when it comes to photography and we got some amazing images and then some!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Judy V

We had been following Joie on instagram for a long time and liking her stuff so when it came to our big day, we were so lucky that she was available. Joie is so personable and approachable, all our friends and family felt like we'd known each other for years. She's serious about... Read More her creativity and goes above and beyond to make sure our photos and the story of our day is not jeopardize yet she knows how to make sure we're all having fun. We're honor to recommend Simple Joie Photography any day.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Chrissy M

I helped planned my daughter's wedding because she had been traveling. I can't express how wonderful it was to have found Joie in the middle of all it all. Not only was her photos amazing, she has had many years of experience and walked me through some ideas that helped me with... Read More planning. Joie is a saint and so patient with us because somethings didn't turn out as planned but made it work! Jess's photos were amazing and I can't wait to hire her for my son's wedding.