Simple Kona Beach Weddings

The Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii

Simple, Meaningful, and Sprinkled with Hawaii.

Simple Kona Beach Weddings specializes in stress-free, elegant, simple, intimate destination beach weddings and vow renewals on the Kona Coast. We pride ourselves in really capturing "you" in the ceremony, while still incorporating Hawaii and its natural elements into each service. No matter what kind of service you are looking for for your intimate beach wedding or vow renewal - spiritual or secular, traditional or same-sex partners, first time marriage or re-marriage - we will help you realize your dream for a Simple Kona Beach Wedding or Vow Renewal with elegance, simple beauty, and aloha, right on the beach. We know your day is special, our goal is to make you feel that way from start to finish. Please check out our website for pricing and packages details, and for complete info!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

The Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii 1(888) 582-5775
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jeff S

Just stop looking now, you've found your wedding planner. Becky was nothing short of amazing and very accommodating. She was professional, friendly, organized, and made us feel comfortable with our choice from day 1 from over 6000 miles away. Having never been to HI, we... Read More didnt know what to expect but knew what we wanted and she provided that and then some!! She takes care of all the details, planning, permits, etc. I can not say enough how stress free it was knowing we had her on our side taking care of the details. We had to answer a few question, pick out our exact location once we got to Hawaii, and from there it was just show up and get married! She provides an amazing ceremony that you will remember forever. You will not find a better value, hands down. Becky thank you and your husband for all your hard work - you're both amazing!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kenneth S

My wife and I were on Kona to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary and decided to renew our wedding vows. Becky was so knowledgeable and helpful. She responded quickly to all questions, met with us a few days before our ceremony to help us cho0se just the right spot, and had... Read More everything set up and ready to go when we arrived at the beach. The whole process was made easy by Becky and our event was something we will always remember fondly. If you are considering a wedding or vowel renewal you really need to contact Becky and give Simple Kona Beach Weddings a chance. Mahalo Becky, and aloha!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Denise V

Becky is awesome! From our first conversation to our special day Becky was wonderful. If your looking to get married in Hawaii and want a stress free wedding Becky is your girl. We had to leave the island before our wedding due to a family emergency our loved one was stable... Read More and wanted us to go back to get married called Becky to see if our day was still available and she told me she had a feeling we would be back. We can't thank her enough for everything, she made our day so very special even with everything that had happened. Thank you Becky Kevin & Denise Van Dyke 7-7-17

2017-07-27T00:09:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your kind words, and you are so welcome, Kevin and Denise! I know how hard that week was for you, and I couldn't be happier that you were able to fly back to join the rest of your family here... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Denise V

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Mike A

Highly recommend Beckys Simple Kona Weddings! Awesome from the first contact all the way through to the end of our wedding. Becky did a super wedding for us!!!! Beautiful Hawaiin wedding! Couldn't ask for anything better!!! Thanks Becky!!💏🌴💏🌴💏🌴

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Ryan W

Becky was awesome! As an out of state couple we were very nervous about getting everything coordinated and also trusting someone we had never met to do a good job. Becky rose to the occasion and made the experience stress free and easy! The ceremony was beautiful and tailored... Read More to our unique situation. Would definitely recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings to others!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Melissa H

Becky was absolutely amazing! She helped me with all the little details that go into planning a wedding that you don't even think about until your mid-process. We had a small intimate family wedding of 12 and she ensured everything ran smoothly and our family said it was the... Read More most beautiful ceremony they had attended. The special Hawaiian elements were very cool. I can't say enough about her - book today and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

We had such a perfect wedding! Not only did Becky execute the ceremony flawlessly, her care, attention to detail, planning, resources and her and her husband's warmth made it incredibly simple and beautiful. Becky and her husband met with us a few days in advance to choose the... Read More top 3 spots on the beach for our sunset wedding. They gave both of us warm hugs, answered all of our questions to go through it in ou heads, and made excellent recommendations for the ceremony and entire trip (Splashers was so fun with incredible live Hawaiian music starting at 4pm and amazing drinks & food). The day before the ceremony I received a text message from Becky wishing me a happy day before my wedding! She also sent a text the day of confirming location setup, where to be and when, and letting me know she's there if we need to reach out with questions. Everything was in place and ready when we arrived. Becky greeted us with hugs and walked with us to the location. From there, everything was magical. We started with the conch shell tribute where Becky blew in each direction. I started crying right away. We had a slightly customized vow exchange that was so beautiful there wasn't a dry eye in sight. Our bride and groom leis were perfect, the ring blessing was really cool. The act of pouring the water from the ring blessing and throwing the lava rock wrapped in Ti Leaf into the ocean during the sunset was even cooler and we got amazing photos of it thanks to her husband. In fact, we walked away with nearly 300 amazing photos on my husband's iPhone from many different angles and viewpoints. The heart shaped flowers in the sand were flawless, as was the bouquet. To top it off, the ukelele musicians were incredible and equally warm and professional! The photographer was great too. I received 10 teaser pics that are amazing. My only regret was that we didn't get more shots with each of our guests and almost forgot to take a group shot. So please take my advice and plan the shots you want ahead of time, because your mind will be scattered following the ceremony and you won't think of it! Also, we were running late and even if we were late, it wouldn't have been a big deal, so don't stress! Just after the ceremony, there was a light sprinkle and rainbow, as if it was planned! Thank you for my beautiful day. I highly recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Angelic B

Becky's professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness made it an extraordinary worry free experience. If you're a couple concerned about booking a wedding so far away, Becky took all this anxiety away by communicating every step and promptly answering any concern or... Read More question in a very welcoming way. I truly appreciated her flexibility, arranging everything and conducting a stunning ceremony. I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Yamile M

Our experience with Simple Kona Beach Weddings was wonderful. From the beginning we felt very confident that we had made the right choice for our wedding planning. Becky was amazing, she made sure that every detail was perfect for our wedding day and made the planning a... Read More stress-free process. Becky and Matt made our wedding day unique and very special and we were so pleased with all the services we received. They also provided us with great recommendations for photographers for the wedding and places to visit during our time on the Big Island.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Arie P

When we decided to elope in Kona last month, we found Simple Kona Beach Weddings online and gave them a call. Best idea ever! Becky was incredible and took care of every last detail from the moment we first spoke. She suggested a stunning venue with a lovely beach, lava and... Read More beautiful trees. There was hardly another soul on the beach by the time our ceremony started just before sunset. Becky is friendly, and attentive. She set up the ceremony with a lovely circle of orchids and plumerias that smelled divine. She was also able to adapt quickly to our precocious toddler who wasn't sure what all the fuss was about. All of Becky's recommendations were fantastic, from the photographer to the hair stylist. Her husband, Matt, who is an extraordinary chef prepared a spectacular beach picnic for us prior to the wedding. It is hard to overstate how good the food was. We highly recommend Becky at Simple Kona Beach Weddings!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Julie D

10 stars +++++! Hands down - choosing Simple Kona Beach Weddings to assist with your wedding will be the absolute best decision you'll make! We can't even begin to express our appreciation on how wonderful and special they made our wedding! Simple Kona Beach Weddings staff... Read More are friendly, personable, and just overall genuine people who believe in helping couples with their magical day. From the bottom of our Alaskan hearts, a big hug and thank you to Becky and Matt for making our destination wedding exactly what we wanted and more!! Aloha! J and D

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 jane m

We could not have been more pleased with the wedding Becky made possible for us. In short, it was more than I could have imagined. We had an incredibly simple wedding, and now I wish we had a bit more planned because I'd love to have been able to work with her even more... Read More closely. Our ceremony was even better than we could have imagined, in great part due to Becky's genuine spirit, thoughtful listening and incredible energy. She not only advised us on how to navigate the State of Hawaii system for licensing, but she found us a perfect spot, worked with us on timing so we got the best light for pictures, arranged gorgeous flowers and her husband was an absolute dream to have on hand as causal photographer. I would also add that Becky was remarkably responsive and accommodating, and incredibly honest and open about what she thought would, and more importantly, would not work. We also took her up on a handful of local recommendations and they were each flawless. I would wholeheartedly recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings. Thank you Becky!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Miranda W

My husband and I were very pleased with Becky. She was wonderful with all the details and made sure they were incorporated in the ceremony. We even had a hiccup that was out of her control and she immediately made us feel at ease with other options. Those options ended up being... Read More better then originally planned. Everything was stress free with her and the help of her husband Matt :-) If you are looking for someone with attention to detail and will make your dream wedding come true please, put her at the top of your list!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016

We wanted a simple beautiful wedding and that's exactly what we got. Becky was very accommodating and reliable. Highly recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Christina R

Becky is truly the best wedding planner in Hawaii! She definitely made the wedding planning process and wedding day stress free and Beautifu! We were so blessed to have had her help planning our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments and it was... Read More all because Becky put everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, she knows what she is doing! She picked out the perfect place for us to get married, so beautiful and exactly what we were looking for, that Special piece of Hawaii! I would definitely recommend her to anyone, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 100! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick! She was always professional and even brought the vendors to us! She even recommend restaurants for us while we were in Hawaii. I was truly amazed by that. She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

We were organising multiple destination weddings from Australia, and it is always a bit daunting when you have to book photographers and other things without being able to meet or get to know the people you are going to be working with and without having any recommendations... Read More other than "Reviews" you don't really know what you are getting ....But From the moment I emailed "Simple Kona Beach Weddings" and started the correspondence with Becky I felt right at home. Becky suggested the perfect spot for us to get married right from the first email and seemed to understand exactly what we wanted, everything felt so comfortable and easy that we knew we had made the right choice. Becky always returned emails quickly and by the time we finally met we felt like we were old friends. The day was perfect, and the ceremony that Becky performed for us was very touching . One of the photographers that Becky suggested (that we chose) "Mark Hinwood" was exceptional and captured the day perfectly. Becky and her husband Matt made us feel like family and made the day so special. Thank You so much Becky and Matt for the wonderful memories you helped us create and for celebrating with us xx

2016-05-23T21:47:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sue! It was such a pleasure to get to know you over the many weeks we corresponded, and to help you make the vision of your wedding a reality from afar! It was truly like meeting an old friend when we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

We couldn't have found a more perfect person as Becky (and her husband Matt) to plan and officiate our small, simple beach wedding. With booking our wedding from Canada, the love, time and effort she put into the details leading up to the big day put our minds at ease and let... Read More us let go of any worries and just focus on the excitement of getting married! We're now celebrating our 1 year anniversary at the end of April :) We will be recommending Simple Kona beach weddings to all our family and friends who are getting married! Thank you Becky and Matt! <3 Jenny & James Cairns

2016-04-07T20:54:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jenny! Performing your service was such an honor; we are glad we could make your day as special and memorable as you imagined!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

Becky Ringler is an amazing wedding planner! I found her site online, which made me a little nervous, entrusting such a special day to someone I hadn't met. However, she exceeded my expectations in every way. Although we were having a small wedding in Hawaii, I did not want... Read More it to have the generic feel and cost of resort wedding packages. She made it so special and really elegant. Nothing cheesy about it. We had a lot of kids at the wedding, whom she incorporated into the ceremony, at my request, and helped us hire childcare of during the reception. She is so intuitive and will almost understand your vision better than you. She is detail oriented and goes the extra mile, such as buying leis for my parents for their arrival since she was at the flower market anyway, recommending restaurants, etc. Her delightful husband is a chef, and I feel they both helped guide the food at the reception. I even had a guest say that they just expect the food at weddings to be bad, but it was exceptional. She decorated a beautiful arch with tropical flowers for us, I gave her recommendations for my bouquet and she made one that was perfect. Getting married in Hawaii with the laid back attitude of the island is wonderful, but that makes planning and coordinating difficult at times. After talking to Becky a couple of times, I guessed, accurately, that she had lived and worked in Manhattan and San Francisco in the past, as she is efficient and persistent with vendors while always being gracious. She was so on top of things, I was never nervous about things not going well. I live in the Bay Area and I feel that the wedding she coordinated would have cost more and taken more effort here. Multiple guests have come to me saying the wedding was so special and beautiful, down to the last detail. I agree. I was so relaxed and could enjoy the festivities. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

2016-04-07T21:00:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Jennifer! It was such a pleasure to help you plan (and perform) your service and reception from start to finish. Your trust in me, and your great attitude along the way, made the planning process a breeze, and it is wonderful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

It was perfect! Becky contacted me several times prior to our holiday to pre-plan everything from location to ceremony content to choice of leis. She offered very personal service and made us feel special every step of the way in our vow renewal. The location was incredible... Read More and the pictures are stunning. The ceremony was elegant but not stuffy - she included our children which made it very meaningful for us. There was no stress in this process at all. She is a sweet and lovely lady and I would recommend Simple Kona Beach Weddings to everyone looking to renew their vows. Both Becky and her husband took many pictures for us throughout our time on the beach and in no way did we feel rushed once the ceremony was over. Her husband Matt was terrific and they made it fun as well as special for my husband and I, our children, nephew, and our friends. Thank you Becky for helping us celebrate our 20 years of marriage.

2016-04-07T20:57:35 Response from the vendor

Helping you plan and perform your vow renewal was an honor, and you and your family were lots of fun, making the evening memorable on both ends! Thank you so much for your kinds words... :) Aloha!

Becky Ringler

Simple Kona Beach Weddings founder, organizer and licensed officiant, Becky Ringler, is loving, personable, organized and welcoming. Having gotten married herself on the Big Island in 2008 prior to moving here, she knows just how important good communication and special, caring attention is for a destination wedding - especially when it's an intimate affair. With a background in communications, theatre, show production, and dating and relationship coaching, her goal is to provide you with a simple, meaningful service that captures "you" as a couple, filled with heart and sprinkled with Hawaii.