Simple Marriages

Servings Northern New Jersey & New York City

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith, Spiritual

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español

Servings Northern New Jersey & New York City (201) 639-4208

Couldn't have asked for better!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jessica R

Victor was absolutely amazing!!! Every guest at my wedding complimented me on our Officiant. They thought our ceremony was beautiful and heartfelt while at the same time fun & comical (we requested this type of ceremony). Victor caters to your every need and will go above and... Read More beyond what is asked of him. We were totally lost as to what type of ceremony we wanted and Victor guided us every step of the way in figuring out our needs and what was suitable for "us". There were things I honestly wish I could have done differently that day, however, Victor was definitely not one of them. I could not have asked for a better Officiant! Thank you so much Victor! I can never find enough ways to repay you for everything you did for us that day....

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 fatima h

We could not have asked for a more special perfect wedding ceremony performed by Victor Silvestre. From the first point of contact we knew he was the right person to marry our Daugther. Victor also incorporated some family readings and translations in (Spanish) into the... Read More ceremony with ease. He was very pleasant to work with at the rehearsal. Everyone raved about the ceremony afterwards, we highly recommend Victor Silvestre to anyone looking for a top notch officiant. Victor went above and beyond with this beautiful wedding ceremony, it was more than we could've ever asked for! My husband and I, as well as our guests still talk about how beautiful our Daugther's ceremony was. This wouldn't have been possible without Victor Silvestre! Thank you again for a great ceremony!.. Robert and Fatima Hawkins

Punta Cana Wedding

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

Victor married us in Punta Cana DR. He was very professional and fun. we love it so much that my son will be using his service this year to get married. I recommend him to everyone.