Leave the details to us!

On your wedding day, your focus should be on each other and nowhere else. Hiring Simple Soiree to professionally plan your wedding will give you confidence that every detail is under control. So all you have to do is savor the moment and make beautiful memories.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

West Lawn, PA Reading, Lancaster & More (610) 983-8021

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Gretchen H

I wish I could give more stars for how great Jodi and her team were to work with. They are a class act for sure. Every single detail was covered, and the day-of prep was awesome. There wasn't one thing I had to worry about because I knew Jodi would have it covered. I highly... Read More recommend Simple Soiree for any event, especially weddings! Thank you so much Jodi for making our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kaitlynn L

I'll admit I wasn't convinced I needed a day of coordinator but my fiancé convinced me to hire someone so I didn't have to stress on our wedding day. All I can say is thank goodness for Jodi! After seeing her in action I realize we would never have pulled our wedding off without... Read More her. From keeping us on time, to moving guests efficiently from cocktails to dinner she was the hardest working vendor we had!! Worth every penny and more. Thank you Jodi and team for making our wedding everything we dreamed of.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Katie J

Simple Soiree gave us the peace of mind that I had hoped for on our wedding day! In conjunction with our venue's resources, Jodi helped us through the minutiae of planning our wedding. We only booked her for day of support, but she was also available to help us through email for... Read More the weeks prior and was present at the rehearsal. She was incredibly organized and detail oriented, and that helped me keep my stress levels in check. I would recommend Simple Soiree for your event!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lauri B

As the mother of the bride, I can say that Jodi is the best thing that we ever did for our daughter's wedding. She save us more money than we spent on her services. She coordinated this wedding for months in advance even though we expected just day of service and some prelim... Read More meetings. She is an angel who really made us feel like family-her compliments about our selections, guidance, finding vendors that met our budget and parameters, and EVERYTHING that she did on the day of the wedding were soooooo beyond our expectations---setting up the decor, keeping everyone healthy hydrated happy!, sharing stories and listening so attentively. She made us all feel loved.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Ryann D

We contacted Simple Soiree for a candle aisle and festoon lights. They worked with our venue often (Cork Factory Hotel) and were highly recommended. It was clear why they came so recommended from the start; Jodi kept in communication, the costs were extremely fair and the end... Read More result was BEAUTIFUL! We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Bridget M

Simple Soiree did an amazing job on the decor for our weddding. They were extremely flexible working with our venue to make sure that everything was perfect well before our event began. We had hanging string lights, and beautiful white tapestry covers, and it looked... Read More AMAZING!! Highly recommend Jodi and her team. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 John C

Jodi and the Simple Soiree team were a delight to work with. They were very professional and organized, and helped us plan all aspects of our wedding day, including many details that I never would have thought of! The flow of our wedding could not have been any better, and a lot... Read More of the credit has to be given to the behind-the-scenes work done by them. They were even able to coordinate an amazing sparkler send off after our wedding was over!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Christine C

Jodi did an absolutely amazing job. From my first time meeting with her to my wedding day, Jodi was there for my husband and I. She was able to capture our vision for the day and made sure the things that mattered to us were her top priority. Jodi communicated with us weeks... Read More prior to our wedding day to organize our contract and help us see any important things that we may have overlooked. If there were any issues on our wedding day, we did not know. Jodi helped keep the day moving seamlessly and made sure not only my husband and I, but our family and friends were taken care of. She continually checked in on me during the day and made me feel special. I recommend Jodi 100%! When I began the wedding process I didn't know if I would need a planner, but now I can't imagine my day without her.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Chelsea J

I handled the majority of our planning but knew I needed someone in the home stretch to help pull everything together and oversee all day-of aspects. Jodi was a great fit and kept me sane in the month leading up to our wedding! Having someone to confirm, coordinate and finalize... Read More details with all your vendors is a huge weight off your shoulders when you have many other details to worry about - once she had the necessary contact info, she took the lead! Jodi was very accommodating in meeting and talking with me based on my schedule since I lived out of state. When the weather report showed it would be unseasonably hot (95 degrees in September), she helped rework details with my venue, had my back when they tried to push back:) and assured me everything would be great. She and her assistant made sure all ran smoothly, got everyone where they needed to be, and paid attention to all the many details that were important to me. Thank you Simple Soirée for keeping up with my crazy and being a great support in pulling off our big day!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lindsay S

Originally when planning a wedding with ALL the expenses, we decided that we could cut corners and plan our wedding ourselves. Butttt a month into planning and realizing ALL the work we needed to do, we hired simple Soiree and thank goodness we did!!! Jodi did an AMAZING job... Read More planning our wedding of our dreams! There are sooo many details that go into a wedding and there would have been no way we would've been able to enjoy our day without the help of simple Soiree. Their organization , timelines, communication are just a few of simple Soiree's amazing qualities. Jodi even ran to a rental place to pick up our sweetheart table my husband forgot to bring to the venue!! Jodi and her assistant went above and beyond our expectations We would've been lost without a wedding planner and highly would recommend them to anyone! Affordable and well worth EVERY penny!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kelly G

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Our wedding was executed absolutely flawlessly thanks to Jodi's expertise, judgement, professionalism, patience, and hard work!! We couldn’t have asked for a better day with better vendors and are grateful that she was able to smoothly coordinate all of... Read More them…and us :) Specifically, Jodi went above and beyond to work with the venue, florist and caterer to make our wedding cake (which was damaged while in route to the venue) look like nothing went wrong! She also perfectly displayed all of our decor and packed everything up nicely at the end of the night. It was as if we had a fairy godmother looking after us all day! We received countless compliments on how well organized the event turned out and are very grateful to Jodi for coordinating the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Robert C

As a pretty involved Groom I was extremely happy with the level of service Jodi provided! She is a true professional that is passionate about what she does! She was able to put my wife and I at ease the weeks and months leading up to our wedding and you simply can't put a price... Read More on that 😀 The day of our wedding she was on the ball and had a great handle on the itinerary and a true command of the day! If something didn't go as planned on our wedding day my wife and I had no clue and still don't and that's fine by us 😀 Jodi - if you see this thank you again for all your help!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Julianne W

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jodi and Simple Soiree!!! I knew I wanted a day-of coordinator, and I spoke with a few different people, but even in my initial conversation with Jodi I could tell that she would be clear, organized, and highly supportive. I do not know... Read More how we would have gotten through the last few weeks of planning and the wedding day without her! She was very communicative with me, as well as with our vendors, and kept everything running smoothly. I was especially happy with the way that she quickly understood what I was looking for and could communicate it to our vendors. She came with me to visit my venue, she made really helpful suggestions, and made the process fun! Her calm and focused demeanor not only made me feel confident that she could handle whatever happened during the event, but also that I could let go of feeling like I needed to control everything. I highly recommend Jodi and Simple Soiree's services - they are stellar!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Cassie K

Jodi's coordination, eye for detail and calmness were so key in making the day run so smoothly. She was very patient and jumped in and took everything off my plate (even when I tried to still do it on my own!) and just let us enjoy the day and take it all in. Jodi was very... Read More helpful in day-of coordination and managing the different vendors and process throughout the day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Brianne M

Jodi and her team made my wedding day stress free! Although she was technically my "day of planner." She was always available to chat and give advice leading up to the big day. She is very reliable, professional, and will make your day fly with ease.

Jodi with Simple Soiree!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Autumn M

Jodi with Simple Soiree could not have been more perfect for our November wedding. I found Jodi online and sent her an email asking some questions. Jodi not only had very prompt responses throughout our entire working relationship, but went above and beyond her "contractual... Read More obligations." Jodi helped me figure out wedding etiquette, how to make both families happy and feel involved, as well as recommended vendors for what we had still outstanding closer to the wedding day. Jodi also helped me to keep myself organized and encouraged very clear, well planned communication. As a result, Jodi and her team at Simple Soiree executed our plan effortlessly and expertly. We truly had the smoothest wedding day with SO many moving pieces that Jodi and her team were able to keep in perfect harmony on our special day. Jodi kept calm, cool and collected, kept the ENTIRE bridal party (families included)as well as all vendors on time and added the perfect touches to our day. Jodi is not only one of the best event coordinators that I have ever worked with, but she is someone I would consider a friend after having worked with her. She is remarkable and I would recommend her for any event you are planning, especially a wedding.

Simple Soirée was the BEST decision!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Michelle S

We hired Simple Soirée to be our day of wedding coordinator and it was one of the best decisions I made! We wanted to have a rustic, outdoor DIY wedding and I became overwhelmed with all the final details especially in the last couple of months leading up to it thinking about... Read More how I was going to pull it all off. That's where Jodi came in. She met me on site about six weeks out from my wedding date and helped to see my vision, made phone calls to all the vendors to finalize arrangements, helped lead and facilitate our rehearsal and ultimately helped to orchestrate the entire wedding! I didn't worry about one detail on my wedding day, I knew everything would come together beautifully with Jodi and her assistant there. I would highly recommend Simple Soiree to any engaged couple , but especially to someone who is trying to pull off a DIY wedding! Thank you to Jodi for her professionalism, attention to detail, thoroughness and vision! Working with you was AWESOME. My day could not have been more perfect and I am so incredibly thankful for everything you did!

Exceeds All Expectations

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Rachel J

Simple Soiree planned our wedding while we were living in an entirely different state (we got married in PA). Jodi provided so much guidance and had a vision for the wedding that lined up with mine perfectly. The ceremony and reception were purely magical to walk in to. With it... Read More being so hard to communicate over the phone and email, I didn't know how well my ideas would be explained, but Jodi and her team made our wedding more beautiful than my husband and I could have imagined. She also was able to get us an amazing photographer that was booked up for the rest of year, and we are so grateful for that. Simple Soiree is incredible!

Stress-relief, great advice, and smooth coordination

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Jodi Bukowski and Simple Soiree did an absolutely fantastic job for our wedding. My wife and I got married at a venue that was a couple hours away from where I lived. We required day-of coordination, but a bit more as well in terms of logistical advice and planning. We had some... Read More communication issues with our venue, and Jodi helped us work through them and strategize around them. In moments of stress, the conversations we had with her reduced it and allowed us to come up with good contingency plans. She went above and beyond in those services, and made many trips to the venue to meet with us. When it came to day-of coordination, Jodi and her team kept everything running smoothly, made sure the ceremony was timed correctly, and coordinated the vendors so we didn't have to think about much. One hiccup occurred before right before cocktail hour: we had tasked a friend to deliver mixers but there was some confusion about it, and the cocktail hour started before they could be delivered. Jodi and her team were on it, and were just about to make a last minute run to a local store to purchase backup mixers when our friend arrived with them. The care and attention to detail, as well as the absolute focus on making sure our wedding went smoothly, was fantastic. We highly recommend Jodi and her team for your wedding.

Awesome wedding coordinator

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I would highly recommend Simple Soiree to any bride. Simple Soiree did an excellent job helping to organize and plan my wedding. Jodi and her staff were exceptional under extreme circumstances (pouring rain all day) to keep everything under control to create a beautiful... Read More memorable day. Her team adapted the layout and timeline on the spot to create an event that moved forward as if that was the original plan. Her recommendations for vendors were perfect. We had so many compliments on the food, flowers and layout. Her coordinating services the week before and on that day helped immensely to relieve my stress and allow things to run smoothly. Jodi and her team went above and beyond to make our special day extraordinary!!

THE BEST

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Taylor S

I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day and that is all thanks to Jodi & her team! They go above and beyond to make everything the day of the wedding run smoothly. She was technically my "day of planner" but spent lots of time discussing the big day months before... Read More hand, visiting the venue with me, and making sure all my vendors were on the same page. After seeing how detail oriented she was at our venue walk through I knew that I could give up control (which is not always easy for me) and trust that she would take care of everything on the day of the wedding. She truly made it a relaxing, happy, STRESS FREE day for me. Couldn't have asked for anything better! I would highly recommend using Jodi and her team!

Simple Soiree Kind & Helpful

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

They were very professional, easy to work with, and very kind in all communications. I was pleased with the look of the fabric wall and lighting for the wedding.

May Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Taryn R

Jodi Bukowski thank you so much for making our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives. You took all of our dreams and made it a reality! I was able to take in the whole day without any stress because I had you and your team. You are a great person, not just wedding... Read More planner and I can't thank you enough!

Awesome Client Service!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Lauren R

Jodi was phenomenal to work with. She was very friendly and had great communication skills. Simple Soiree added the perfect touch to our romantic themed wedding. I would definitely recommend Simple Soiree. Thank you! Lauren McNeely

Would Recommend!

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Jess O

Jodi from Simple Soiree was amazing to work with! She saw the vision and made it come to life above and beyond expectations! She was very open with her communication and ideas. Definitely worth every penny spent!

Jodi Bukowski

I LOVE planning weddings. It really is that simple. I consider it a privilege to be a part of your wedding and I take the responsibility very seriously. Experiencing your joy first hand on your wedding day is the reason I do what I do. Speaking of being serious, I believe every situation needs some humor injected into it and I will do my best to bring that to your planning process. Life's too short to let the little things get you down. Besides, dealing with the little things is our job so you can spend more time laughing and enjoying this special time in your life.