2 Church Street suite 2I, Burlington, VT (802) 881-7080

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Ari A

This place is highly recommended. Denise, who is the owner, hair stylist, and makeup artist, did an amazing job on both my wedding hair and makeup. During my hair and makeup trial, Denise listened to what my vision was and was very willing to try several different hairstyles... Read More to find the one that fit my face and vision the best. She also was able to perfectly accentuate my good features, while hiding my flaws with the makeup. After the trial, I noticed a couple of things that I wanted to change, and I just emailed Denise and let her know about them. She and I, collectively, figured out how to incorporate these changes. The day of the wedding she came to my hotel room and did the hair and makeup for both my mother and me. She made us feel at ease, and her easy going demeanor quelled my pre-wedding jitters. If you do not want to get your hair and makeup done where you are getting dressed, not to worry. Denise has a lovely little shop right on Church Street in downtown Burlington, central to everything. In the salon, she has an antique dressing table. When I mentioned how beautiful it was, she said that her mother had a wedding photo taken in front of just such a dressing table, and that she loved that photo. Denise then decided to buy this piece of furniture so that all of her brides had the opportunity to take a similar photo. It is this kind of attention to detail and thoughtfulness that put Denise over the top as my hair and makeup artist. She thinks about all of the aspects of the wedding, and makes it easy for you to be the best version of yourself on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Virginia A

Denise did a wonderful job. She did my mothers, maid of honors, and a bridesmaids hair and makeup prior to doing my hair and makeup. She never once made us feel rushed. She asked everyone what they wanted and she did a great job making it all come together. She fit in well with... Read More the bridal party and was able to joke around with everyone to make us all feel comfortable during what could be a stressful time. My husband loved her work.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kelsey B

Denise is super talented, and very easy to work with. She did hair for my wedding, including 5 bridesmaids and my mother, as well as makeup for three of us (including me). Not knowing much about hair and makeup I deferred to her expertise and was so happy with the results! She... Read More was so much fun to have with us while getting ready, listened to what everyone wanted and a phenomenal job. Everyone was happy, I highly recommend!