We listen, we learn, we create...your vision.

Simply Catering is a family owned and operated business who believes in transparency, providing a flexible planning process, customizing food and beverage preparations & presentations, and most importantly, giving back to our local communities.

Cuisine

American

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Chef Stations, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Olivia R

Simply Catering provided the best service! They were detail oriented and the food was amazing! We still have guests commenting on how wonderful it was! You can't go wrong with Simply Catering!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Kristen G

Simply Catering did an AMAZING job! They are local and family run, which is very nice. I had a lot of back and forth conversation with both Nicole and Jett and really appreciate their patience and willingness to help brainstorm with me. I received so many compliments on the food... Read More at our Wedding and am so happy I choose Simply Catering! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Ansley T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jet and her team at Simply Catering. They went so far above and beyond for our wedding, both in the planning process and on the day of. Every aspect of the communication and planning meetings was seamless, and they absolutely knocked it... Read More OUT OF THE PARK on the wedding day. We were running 20 minutes behind schedule and they rolled with it and kept everything warm and delicious when we finally opened the stations at the reception, which is no small feat for 240 people. My dad has a special kind of bacon he loves (Benton's bacon out of Nashville), and Jet even special ordered it at no additional charge! She really listened to everything we expressed along the way and was able to truly personalize the food at our wedding...down to our family recipe for brownies (underdone, just the way we like them!) and verde sauce to accompany the already delicious chicek!! Our guests RAVED about how delicious the food was...several people told me they went back for thirds! The grits bar (with shrimp) was a huge hit, as was the beef tenderloin and bread bar. I can honestly say I wouldn't change one thing about our menu or the beautiful way all the food was displayed. Jet really listened to what I was hoping for with incorporating greenery and gold and copper accents and keeping it all elegant without being stuffy (and rustic without being Pinterest-y or too burlap and mason jars). I recommend Simply Catering with all my heart and would use them again for any event in a heartbeat! On top of their incredible service and amazing food, their prices are way more competitive than Atlanta-based caterers. I've worked with a lot of caterers through event planning as a part of my work, and Simply Catering is the best I've ever worked with across every category. You won't be disappointed with them, I can guarantee!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 CJ P

The best around!!! I have had their food a few times at different events and it never fails to impress and leave me stuff, but still wanting for more! Everyone (still) told us how wonderful the food is! Shrimp and Grits are my fav!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 David M

I cannot say enough excellent things about our wedding caterer! I loved them from the second my fiance and I met Jet over a year before our wedding! We booked them right away. They gave us the most food for the best price, the best selection of food options, a personalized... Read More service, pretty decor (not your basic catering platters) and the best and most important part: their food is DELICIOUS!!! It is all home made and it tastes exactly so. They were top-notch on the day of our wedding and we keep receiving awesome compliments on how delicious our caterer was. Thank you Nicole and Jet for blowing us away! We will continue to recommend you to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Elise A

Our wedding food was absolutely amazing. We have gotten so many compliments on the food and the set up of the buffet. I loved working with Chris & Simply Catering. From the very first meeting to the end of the wedding night, I was never disappointed. They did everything more... Read More perfectly than I could even ask. So glad we chose them as our wedding caterer.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Lynn H

Thank you so much for the wonderful rehearsal dinner, the catering was amazing from the food to the service I could not have asked for more. I live out of state and reached out to Nicole about a rehearsal dinner for my sons wedding and she came through with flying colors. It... Read More is tough not knowing what you are really going to get when you don't live in the area but they were so easy to work with and I could not have asked for anything better. They are amazing and the cost was so reasonable for what we chose. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Nicole, Thank you for everything on Saturday. The decor on the table was exactly as our daughter wanted and the food was great. Everyone raved especially over the brisket, BBQ, and egg rolls but we also really enjoyed the taco station and the Mac and cheese station. You were... Read More so helpful throughout the entire process from the quotes to the tasting to wedding day. Your entire staff made the process easy and were always so responsive to our questions. I heard one of our guests ask your staff where your restaurant was and was disappointed to learn you only catered. I highly recommend you for taste, value, and presentation. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Michelle P

Simply Catering was a perfect choice for our wedding day. We could not have been happier with the food. Jet was wonderful to work with. She worked with us from across the country to be sure that our food and tales were perfect. We had a buffet style which included a baked potato... Read More bar and carving station? how cool is that? The food was absolutely delicious, and I was so glad I was able to take time to sit and eat that night, because otherwise I would have missed out! The place settings were done to perfection as well, pulling the beauty of the venue and decor all together! Thank you guys for such a great day.

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Laurie J

Simply Catering provided food for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. They were absolutely fantastic, professional, and were so patient with me even when I changed my mind a hundred times. The food was delicious and there were SO many options! They helped us really get... Read More the most bang for our buck and were just a joy to work with. If you're on the fence, I highly recommend going to one of their tasting events to try them out! You won't be sorry!

Excellent food & service!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Sarah M

Simply Catering was wonderful to work with. They had a variety of packages to choose from that were friendly with any budget. They also offered public tastings in advance of the wedding so that we were able to go and try some of their popular items and get an idea of what kind... Read More of menu we wanted ahead of time. All of the food was amazing and we had so many compliments on how great it tasted! We were more than happy with everything and with the excellent and friendly service we received!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Victoria H

We hired Simply Catering for our wedding two weeks ago. They were perfect! Incredibly friendly and really made my husband and I feel at ease. They brought us our meals and were continuously checking to see if we needed anything. Not to mention the food was delicious. This is an... Read More easy choice that you won't regret! Just make sure to order the macaroni... SO GOOD!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Cassie C

Simply catering could not have outdone what we anticipated more than they did on our wedding day! They helped us along the way with all the questions we had , suggestions, and were honest when discussing food choices. The entire staff was so pleasant , the line went quick, and... Read More the food was absolutely amazing from the hor deuvres to the main course! Highly recommend to future brides!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Cassie C

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Emma D

Beautiful display and very easy to work with! The food was delicious!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

Simply Catering was the perfect choice for our daughter’s destination wedding at Hightower Falls near Cedartown, Georgia. The Chicken Florentine and beef brisket entrees we chose were outstanding and all the myriad other catering details (signature wedding drink, outside water... Read More bottle stations, etc. . .) were executed flawlessly. Jet knows and loves what she does and her entire staff is made up of professionals who do what they do at the highest possible levels of competence and professionalism. Most importantly, she really cares that your event is exactly what you want it to be. I would absolutely hire them again for any catered event.

Wow!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Kayla M

Can't say enough amazing things about these 2 women! Some of the coolest people I have ever met, not to mention did a great job on the food! We went with the truly southern menu including a variety of chicken, shrimp, and beef. All of it was incredible and Nicole personally... Read More made sure that the bride and myself were well fed the whole time! They also handled our dessert bar and coffee and doughnuts at the end of the night. The service never dipped from impeccable! One of our guests had a gluten allergy and the servers knew which seasonings were on what so she knew if she could eat it! My wife and I will always look at Nicole and Jet as part of the family because once you meet them it is impossible to feel any other way!

Simply Catering made our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Casey D

Jet and Nicole of Simply Catering were a dream to work with. They really are the best at what they do. Their level of professionalism, coupled with personal touches will not be matched. They helped me with every step of the process -- linens, layout, menu choices -- and... Read More went above and beyond. They hold beautiful tastings at great venues on a regular basis for all of their brides with other vendors -- with great touches. Incredibly transparent about fees, pricing and expectations -- there were no surprises and it was very reasonable. Everyone at our wedding said the food was the best they had ever had at any reception. They set up the tables with the linens and plates -- with our menus, served and broke it down. I would book Jet and Nicole over and over again -- I cannot say enough. They are a busy group because they do awesome food and are awesome people.