Simply Couture Photography, LLC

Central PA | Pittsburgh | Bedford | Charlotte, NC + beyond!

Romantic & Modern Wedding Photography

Simply Couture Photography, LLC is a fine-art boutique style photography service with a romantic and modern style. Wedding collections are all inclusive and include edited digital images with a print-release, online viewing + downloading gallery! We are now only booking for 2018! We love LOVE and welcome you to view our website to learn more! www.simplycouturephoto.com

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Central PA | Pittsburgh | Bedford | Charlotte, NC + beyond! (980) 777-3073
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Sarah M

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We got our pictures back from the wedding in about a week and a half and they were gorgeous! I can't thank Stacey enough for capturing my wedding day and having beautiful pictures to look back at :)

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Emily K

Stacey was amazing to work with and made everything so easy. Our wedding was very intimate and she captured it perfectly. We were thrilled with the pictures she took. I would whole-heartedly recommend Simply Couture Photography.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Emily M

So far we have used Stacey for our engagement and boudoir photos. Both sessions were very relaxed, and she went above and beyond to take a wide variety of shots. Overall very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 James V

Stacey was the photographer for our July wedding. After meeting with Stacey my wife and I booked her on the spot. We had met with several photographers on our list, but we just didn't seem to click with any of them. Stacey was so professional and very helpful in answering all of... Read More the questions that we had about our big day, and we had a lot! My wife and I were completely overwhelmed with the process of planning our upcoming wedding and Stacey helped make us feel at ease. Stacey offered excellent solutions to our hectic timeline and helped us feel more comfortable with the entire process. As for the photos, they speak for themselves! We've had several compliments and have recommended her to a few friends who are thinking of tying the knot!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany D

Stacey has been a joy to work with! She is confident in what she does and she has a great eye for capturing the moment. She is very professional and is so easy to get in touch with for every question I had. Stacey's calm and easy going personality helped put me at ease even... Read More though my dress still didn't fit the way I had hoped for my bridal portraits. My portraits were gorgeous and I cannot wait to see what she does for our wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate P

Stacey has more than exceeded our expectations for engagement, Bridal and wedding photos. Stacey is professional and very good at what she does. She is fun to work with and I never doubt her ability to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend Simply Couture Photography for all... Read More of your photography needs!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Stacey is absolutely wonderful! After my fiancé and I got engaged, we booked a session with her for our engagement photos. She is so friendly and made us feel very comfortable working with her. She did an amazing job with all of the poses, making them seem natural and relaxed.... Read More She even scouted the area beforehand so she had some ideas of where good pictures could be taken; it made the session go so smoothly and we were able to get lots of pictures because she wasn't thinking about what to do next...she just knew! She also brought great props that we were able to use like blankets, chalk boards, confetti, etc. Our pictures were highly complimented from all my friends and family (as well as my fiance's). Needless to say, she will also be shooting my wedding and I can't wait to see what other amazing photos we end up getting with her. I would highly recommend using Stacey for any of your photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Stacey did an amazing job capturing our engagement photos and then also our wedding day. She is prompt, professional, and super calming. She went above and beyond on the day to make sure we felt comfortable and also walked us through all the poses and easily instructed us on... Read More what to do. You can tell she knows what she is doing and loves her job. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Morgan G

So far, Stacey has completed my engagement photos and they are absolutely stunning! We had such a fun day and it was simply magical! I can't wait for my wedding and for those photos!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Lauren P

Stacey did such an amazing job capturing all of the photos we requested, PLUS so many more. The detailed shots were incredible and are so great to have to remember the day just as it was. Stacey always had a smile on her face and was ready to capture the day.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sarah M

Simply Couture Photography was absolutely amazing! Stacey did both my bridal portraits and our wedding, and she is brilliant, and a pleasure to work with. 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend Simply Couture to anyone looking for a creative, talented photographer.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Stacey was one of our favorite wedding vendors, and made our experience easy and memorable from start to finish. We had to switch plans last minute for our engagement session, and she offered suggestions and was so helpful. Our wedding gallery was amazing and she captured... Read More small details that we didn't get to take in during the craziness of our wedding day. Can't say enough positive about Simply Couture Photography. Thank you, Stacey!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

I was introduced to Simply Couture photo as a photographer when I began second shooting weddings. After working with Stacey and watching how she managed the day and captured amazing images, I knew there wasn't another photographer I would use for my day. Her attention to detail... Read More and passion for her job is amazing. Stacey also goes above and beyond for her clients no matter what they need. She truly is the best around and an awesome person as well as an awesome photographer!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Brittany R

We used Stacey for our October 31st wedding in the mountains. The fall leaves were in peak and we really wanted someone to capture that magic for us. Simply Couture did that. Our photos turned out beautiful and we received all the digitals in a nice flash drive with license... Read More to print as we please for personal use which was amazing! Stacey was very patient and helpful throughout the wedding, she made sure she got lots of detailed shots. Overall, we love Simply Couture and hope we can use this company for our future life moments!

Simply. Couture.

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Bethany S

Those two words describe Stacey's photography business perfect! She named it well! All of the pictures were simple, yet amazing! From day one, seeing her webpage - I knew I loved her artistic eye and she was in my budget/location. She responded promptly to my inquiries and... Read More always offered to go above and beyond! When our wedding day finally came around she came early "just to familiarize herself with everything"! I was so grateful I had trusted someone with our day who had that selfless attitude! Throughout the day, Stacey stayed in the background snapping as many pictures as possible. She was never pushy and went with the flow - even when our large family had to have their pictures - she was very patient and never seemed flustered. We had many out of town guests/family members and they all wanted pictures of the bridal party at the same time and she just worked around them. All of our photos turned out AWESOME. My aunt in Ireland who wasn't able to make it, said "It felt like I was there, from all the details and all the behind the scene pictures right up to the posed ones, everything was beautiful!" - she was wow'd at every one! Thank you Stacey for giving us the memories of a lifetime by capturing every moment! WE LOVE YOU!

Wedding/Engagement Photography

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Erin C

Stacey was great! Would recommend her for any occasion :-)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015

I am so happy I selected Simply Couture Photography. Stacey is fun, sweet, and amazing at what she does. Our photos are beautiful. I've already received so many compliments on them. She was prompt returning phone calls/emails and arrived early to the venue on the day. Our photos... Read More were even available before she said they would be. We have very large families and she was great with everyone! I would HIGHLY recommend her!

The Perfect Fit

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Lauren P

I first contacted Stacey after finding Simply Couture on the Knot and loving her photography style. We spoke on the phone for about 30 min. and I knew about 5 min. into the conversation that I would be hiring her! On the wedding day Stacey was a very calming force, while... Read More everything was so hectic she was in the background getting great pictures! I've been in weddings where the photographers were very "pushy" and too aggressive but Stacey was the complete opposite and had the patience of a saint with our wedding party and guests! She was also great at suggesting specific shots because I had no idea what type of pictures I wanted to take, I ended up loving every picture she took! I would recommend Stacey to anybody looking for a professional photographer, thank you Stacey!

Thank You Stacey!!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Jasmin R

I can't say enough about how amazing Stacey was. She is a sweet heart and very organized. From the minute I booked her, she was so involved from start to finish. I was so impressed with how fast she got back to me despite her busy schedule. If you are looking for someone to... Read More capture all the special details of your day in a photo, this is your photographer. Her photos are beautiful! You will not be disappointed!

Simply Stacey!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Working with Stacey was amazing! She got all the shots we wanted and more! She was completely professional and passionate about the photos and poses. She is very creative too with the shots--she did some traditional poses and some fun ones with our bridal party. She is such a... Read More joy to work with. Thank you Stacey!

Great experience start to finish

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Nellie S

We loved working with Stacey, she made the process simple and enjoyable for us and totally eased my mind on our wedding day! She was fun and creative and even noticed the small things, we couldn't be happier with our photos.

So Happy with Simply Couture!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Melinda O

I just finished reviewing my pictures from Simply Couture, and I could not be more pleased. Stacey was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She was very easy to contact via email and phone. She had me fill out an information sheet before the big day that was very easy... Read More to use and thorough. I like that she asked for a list of specific family shots that we wanted at the church. This made the process smooth and quick. While shooting, Stacey was very warm and personable. Looking at my pictures, I am very happy with the formal/posed shots, but I am also really blown away by how well the candid shots turned out. In particular, the pictures from our reception are so precious! She captured beautiful moments between us and our loved ones. Thank you again to Stacey for such a great experience. I highly recommend her.

Best Photographer I've worked with

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Amanda C

I found Simply Couture Photography on a website and loved the pictures I saw, so I booked her immediately. Closer to the wedding, she asked me to fill out a form, all online, about what I wanted for my wedding day. The questions were very thorough and made me feel very... Read More comfortable that she knew what I wanted. On my wedding day, Stacey was so kind and easy to work with. She and her 2nd shooter made everyone feel so comfortable. They were everywhere they needed to be and captured everything I wanted and more. I have worked with other photographers for other weddings and never felt so comfortable! Everyone in my wedding party commented on how nice she was and how easy she made everything. I would highly recommend Stacey to EVERYONE as she is so talented and amazing at what she does!

So happy with Simply Couture Photography!

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Kristi W

I found Stacey's company through The Knot. We had a meeting where she brought albums and answered any questions we had, and we decided to hire her right away! She is so kind and easy to work with. She just knew what pictures to take and where to be. I did not have a lot of... Read More specific ideas for pictures, but she captured everything I wanted!!! I am so happy with the final version of all the pictures. We chose to receive an online gallery for 30 days and a flash drive of all the pictures to print ourselves which is so awesome that we could do that. Thank you Simply Couture Photography! I would recommend you to any future bride!!!

Simply Beyond Satisfied!!

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Martania

Is it possible to give 10 stars? Still wiping away the tears after viewing the BEAUTIFUL images of our special day. We are beyond satisfied with the service and product produced by Simply Couture Photography!! Stacey is super fun, professional, talented, awesome, patient,... Read More passionate and enthusiastic. My husband and I enjoyed her company and there was no awkwardness when taking photos. She accommodated all of our requests and had an extremely positive attitude. She responds to emails within 24hrs and provides clarity. To say I'm not photogenic is an understatement but, understanding this, Stacey was very helpful on how to pose, where the best locations were, and the results were incredible. The entire session was natural and beautiful. I remembered the morning of the ceremony in a blur but after seeing the photos, all of the feelings came back, this time in full color. It really does help to see things from an outside perspective and it takes an enormous amount of trust in the person capturing those moments for you to do them justice. The images consisted of the perfect mixture of photographic styles. Additionally, Stacey truly utilized our surroundings to capture some awesome images. Anyone and everyone who has seen the beautiful photos she put together either has been or will be beyond impressed. I am immensely thankful to Stacey ((Simply Couture Photography)) for her talents and her ease. I would refer her to anyone looking for talented people to not only capture a meaningful moment but to create beautiful memories. And if you are busy planning other parts of your wedding, then save time and look no further - just call Stacey and book her! =)

Stacey Cecere

Hello Y'all! First, congrats on your engagement {yay!} This is such an amazing + exciting time in your lives. I remember being over-the-moon happy when I got engaged and can only imagine your excitement as you prepare to plan! I would love to chat more in depth about the amazing details of your upcoming wedding day! To be honest, I could chat wedding day details till the cows come home. I LOVE weddings and I am constantly checking out all the latest trends and ideas on all of those fancy wedding blogs. This is not a job for me...this is my PASSION! www.simplycouturephoto.com to learn more