Wedding planning for the couture bride

Simply Couture Weddings is a boutique wedding + event planning company serving Palm Beach and beyond! We specialize in full, partial, day-of, and destination wedding design and planning. We work with the BEST vendor network in the industry and look forward to making your BIG day simply fabulous!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Lake Worth, FL (561) 310-6756

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Samantha B

Words can't describe how fortunate I am to have worked with Teresa the year leading up to my wedding. I'm tearing up just writing this, because we went through a LOT together. I can honestly say I was the bride with the MOST going on...my father passed away 8 months before the... Read More wedding, this was a destination wedding, there were bickering in-laws, budget changes, the whole gamut. Teresa took everything in stride and became not only our wedding planner, but a confidante and sage advice giver. She's a professional, but she's also so personable and easy to talk to. If you are a bride who is looking for a Wonder Woman--you've found her! Not only is Teresa a fabulous planner, she's a full-time wife and mom. Oh, did I mention she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 4 months before my big day, and not ONCE did this lady drop the ball. Teresa left no stone unturned when it came to our event. Although we were her first wedding back after her maternity leave (I'm still asking if she actually took it, because we were in CONSTANT communication over the last 6 months!), you certainly wouldn't know it! Our day was perfect down to the last drop and I credit her with making my vision come to life. We took a blank canvas and turned it into my perfect wedding. If you're looking for someone who will be dedicated to making you a happy bride, look no further. Teresa and her staff will keep you at ease during the planning process! In case you are wondering, we chose partial planning, and Teresa was amazing at making the whole process seamless! Pro tip: Listen to her vendor recommendations...she knows what she's talking about, and she's always right! I found Simply Couture Events through another planner who had since moved away from the area and had literally no stake in recommending Teresa other than that she knew her product was flawless. She wasn't wrong. If you're a bride planning from a distance (like me in Boston), or planning in South Florida, there is no other choice for full, partial, month of, or day-of planning. Simply Couture is Simply the best!

One of South Florida's Best!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jessica S

Teresa and Simply Couture Weddings were instrumental in making sure our big day went off without a hitch! From the beginning she was super helpful and easy to contact; making herself available by phone, email, text, or whatever at any time of the day. She offers both full and... Read More partial planning, and is willing to work with you to piece together what specific parts of the planning process you need help with. We had very busy schedules, and she understood our needs and helped us find the vendors we needed, assisted us in narrowing down venues, and offered tons of insight and creative opinions on all the little details that not only helped us overcome our indecisiveness, but made our wedding unique and special! Throughout the whole planning process she went above and beyond for us, even in ways we didn't expect. Although she was excellent throughout the planning stage, the day of the wedding is when she really SHINED! Her and her assistant both had a very calm, cool demeanor that put us at ease. They made sure that everything was going perfectly behind the scenes so that we could just enjoy our special day! They were very attentive to us and anything we needed or asked for they were on it immediately. We would not hesitate in recommending Simply Couture Weddings to anyone looking for a reliable, helpful, and confident wedding planner. We love you Simply Couture!

Teresa and Ashley are rockstars!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Niki D

I am SO happy to see that the ladies at Simply Couture won these awards, they could not be more deserving! I hired Teresa and Ashley to do my day-of wedding coordination, and they rocked it. I am a bit over the top with my need to create and control every detail of any event, so... Read More to hire someone else to take care of things was a stretch for me. But I could not have done it without them. These ladies went above and beyond their committed day-of coordination, and helped immensely by collecting items I needed to create my centerpieces. Ashley went out of her way to meet me to deliver the items, and spent hours with me talking through my vision. Their internal commitment to me as a client and their (insanely admirable!) attention to detail allowed Ashley & Teresa to perfectly execute on my vision for my magical day. And perhaps even more important than making sure everything was aesthetically what I wanted, Ashley stayed with us through the entire night (despite having to wake up before the sun rose the next morning to travel to another wedding!) and made sure everything was perfect and I always had a drink in my hand :) All in all - I cannot say enough wonderful things about Simply Couture and could not imagine my wedding without them!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Amy B

We used Teresa for partial planning for our ~200 person wedding in Miami! We live in NYC so Teresa was our eyes and ears on the ground as we planned long-distance. I am pretty busy with work yet so it was SO HELPFUL that we were always able to maintain seamless communication... Read More with Teresa via text or email. Responsiveness isn't always a given in South Florida so this was such a breath of fresh air! Teresa was a great resource when I ever had questions or was feeling unsure about something (which was pretty often!) She has great attention to detail and a passion for what she does evident every step of the way. She really helped ease the stress of wedding planning long distance. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful. There were a few bumps along the way (leave it to Florida weather!) but Teresa helped us manage everything and we made it work! She is just a complete sweetheart and we were so happy to work with her.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Kristin W

What a journey... I started planning my wedding a year and a half in advanced and I found Theresa at the very beginning. From the first phone call I had with her I knew she was going to be amazing. She was so easy to talk to and when I was sharing my vision with her just over... Read More the phone she got me. I could shoot her a text or an email at any time and I would get a response almost immediately. She gave me so many awesome recommendations for vendors and helped me find ones who not only fit my budget but my style as well. She recommended my venue which was a hidden gem... I can not thank her enough for making me go see it. She knew it would be perfect! The planning process was so smooth... we knocked things out quite early on and then when it came down to "crunch" time she made everything easy. We had a few hiccups and Theresa handled it... I didn't have to stress. The day of I can honestly say was flawless... if anything happened I didn't know about it. I took in every moment and checked in with Theresa along the way and she assured me that everything was going perfect. My wedding was amazing. Simply amazing. Everything came together beautifully! I want to relive my night over and over again... I have Theresa and Ashley to thank for that.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Brittany S

Simply Couture Weddings was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding process! If you’re unsure whether or not the investment is worth it, it absolutely is!!! Teresa and Ashley were so helpful and organized on the day of the wedding, they made everything... Read More run smoothly! We were able to enjoy the wedding that much more knowing they were keeping us on schedule. Leading up to the wedding Teresa offered great recommendations and promptly answered any questions we had. Teresa is so detail oriented and thinks of everything! We highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings to any bride and groom and can’t thank them enough for helping make our day everything we dreamed it would be!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Matt A

We hired Teresa three months after we got engaged. She was a godsend! This was especially true when a few months before our wedding we had to unexpectedly switch venues due to management issues at the original venue we booked. Before telling us the bad news, Teresa had called... Read More venues nearby to see if they had the same wedding date open and whether they would offer any similar pricing due to our emergency situation. Thankfully, one did and we booked a new venue, which was next door to our original venue. (We ended up falling in love with our new venue so everything happens for a reason!) We are from Chicago so if you're looking for a wedding planner for a destination wedding in Florida, Teresa is your girl. The weeks leading up to the wedding were a breeze and Teresa was always very responsive to our emails/texts/phone calls. As for the actual wedding, the entire weekend ran as smoothly as you could ever wish for, all thanks to Teresa and her team. We highly highly recommend Teresa and Simply Couture Weddings LLC!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Zach L

Teresa and her team did an exceptional job before, during and after the big day. Because of their tireless efforts, wonderful suggestions, excellent planning and flawless follow-through, we were able to focus just on what was important on our big day and let the rest fall into... Read More its perfect place. I'd highly recommend Simply Couture to any soon-to-be-married couples looking for a top-notch planner.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Laina F

Amazing! We could not have had this special day without her! She was kind, considerate, driven, reachable and on her game! Without Teresa idk how the day would have turned out. She's amazing and I love her for her hard work and dedication. Xoxo

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jennifer D

I do not even know where to begin...let's just start out with working with Teresa was probably the BEST decision I made to help me with my wedding. Being a major procrastinator and having every single thing possible going on in my life the year leading up to my wedding day,... Read More Teresa kept me on top of everything and made the entire process literally stress free - she even got my wedding started FIFTEEN minutes early! Is that even heard of in the history of weddings? Leave it to Teresa to do anything to make your day absolutely amazing! Did I also mention she had her child's pre-k graduation moved to a different day because it happened to fall on the same day as our wedding. I'm telling you - wonder woman! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and went off without any mishaps because of Teresa and her team. Everything was absolutely perfect and stunning. She goes above and beyond to make sure all the little details match and makes it come together perfectly. She is so passionate about what she does and becomes a friend in the process! She listens to your wants and needs and does everything in her power to get it done for you and save you money in the process, all the while, being calm, cool and collected! I honestly do not know what I would have done without her because it was the best decision I think I made for my wedding. Thank you so much for everything you did and making my wedding more than I could have ever dreamed of! If I could give you TEN stars, I would! I would recommend Teresa without hesitation to anyone who is planning a wedding because, like I said, she is wedding wonder woman!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Ann I

SimplyCouture Wedding was referred over by a friend for my upcoming wedding, and I'm sure glad they did. I didn't just gain an awesome planner that shared my vision, but a great friend I could confide in during the stresses of planning. Ashley became a wonderful friend and was... Read More an amazing person to deal with during such a stressful time. The pricing was actually very decent, considering all the time Ashley gave to help configure the day! Her attention to detail and her understanding of what was needed to make the day perfect was what I truly believe makes a planner a true planner. Her passion was second to none and I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to share such a special moment with her. Love you guys and thank you for everything you've done to make our wedding day beautiful :)

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 stephanie f

Words don’t exist to properly describe and give credit to Teresa for how instrumental and amazing she was. If you don’t want to read this whole review take this away: Working with Teresa was the single best decision I made and I’ll be trying to figure out a way to work with... Read More her again because I don’t want to lose her. When I first chatted with T, we clicked immediately and I knew that she could see my vision for the wedding, whereas others all seemed to lean towards ideas that were their own. It was like we shared a brain. We started working together about 10 months before my wedding, and as soon as we started working together a huge weight was lifted off my shoulder. She kept me sane (through the inevitable family drama, and MAJOR issues with the venue), saved me time (finding vendors that matched my vision, working with them directly), saved us money (industry discounts!), and most importantly felt like (and became) a friend. What’s probably most important for those reading…is that my wedding was executed impeccably. Everything was perfect and it was stunning - we even had the other vendors commenting on how well it was put together. I would recommend Simply Couture Weddings in a heartbeat for any bride. Teresa is much more than a “planner.” She becomes a friend that is passionate about what she does, has a beautiful eye for wedding design, is extremely detail oriented, and has wonderful relationships within the industry culminating in the most amazing events. xo S

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kristen B

If I could give Teresa Fernandez and her team ten stars, I definitely would. We worked together for over a year to plan my wedding and she was amazing from day one. I loved that she was laid back, like me, and very detail-oriented at the same time. From that day on until my... Read More wedding day, she was a savior working to get all of the details together for my destination wedding (we live in MD). She was always available for calls, emails, and in person meetings too which I greatly appreciated. The wedding was flawless and beautiful all thanks to Teresa. We really couldn't have done it without her expertise.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Lynnette M

My husband and I hired Simply Couture Weddings after finding out that the venue coordinator at our wedding venue had left approximately one month before our wedding. We had been planning the wedding for almost a year and a half and Ashley stepped in and made us feel at ease... Read More during such a stressful time. My husband and I live in New York, but Ashley was so responsive and got up to speed very quickly on all of the small details we had spent so many months planning. She was great to work with, so friendly and comforting, and a great sounding board for last minute decisions! Ashley ran our rehearsal so efficiently and effectively, and on the day of the wedding, everyone knew exactly where to go and what to do! She was an amazing buffer between us and the management at the venue, who we had a number of issues with, and made sure that my husband and I had an amazing day. Our families and bridal party were also very impressed. We are truly grateful for her help - having her with us on our wedding day ensured that my husband and I could relax and enjoy ourselves the entire night!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Tricia H

Once we decided to hire a day of the event coordinator, we search The Knot for reviews and recommendations. After reading all the comments and awards, we decided upon Simply Couture Weddings. My daughter-in-law and I could not have made a better decision. Teresa was not only a... Read More wealth of information, but calm, well organized and responded to all emails in a very timely manner. Her follow through was impeccable and her attention to detail flawless. I would highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings without hesitation.

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Valerie M

What would I have done without Teresa and Ashley? They were amazing!! I booked them for their Day Of coordination package and They were there for everything I needed the day of. Teresa was also always available for any questions I had or advise I needed throughout the planning... Read More process. I can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Daniel K

The majority of brides that I spoke with that had a wedding planner, said that it was one of the best decisions they made when planning their wedding. Those that didn’t, often told me that they wish that they had. In trying to save money, my husband and I did as much as we... Read More could ourselves (save the dates, invitations, labels, center pieces, etc…), but it was important to me to have a wedding planner on the day of. We retained Teresa (Simply Couture weddings) well in advanced, based on her high ratings and recommendations on wedding wire. For a day-of planner, she was really involved throughout. She was always available by email, and responded quickly. She provided us with some superb contacts for recommended vendors and offered to review any contract in advance of execution. She asked that we copy her on all wedding related decisions, and when the time came for us to transition all the wedding preparations it was a seamless transition. She executed the vision of our wedding beautifully!! Following the wedding, we received several compliments on our wedding & the décor and good flow of the wedding was noticed by all of the guests. I have 3 siblings, none of whom had a day-of coordinator, so my parents & I had to scramble on the day of the wedding to put everything together and then after it was all over we had to make sure everything was taken care of at the end of the night. For my wedding, my parents only had to get to the ceremony on-time and enjoy themselves. Our photographer, catering company, and all of our vendors all complimented me on the execution and organization of the wedding. I want to thank Teresa & her assistant for making everything look great, and run smoothly.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rebecca S

I don't even know where to begin because without Teresa my wedding would not have been possible!!!! From the moment I first reached out to her, I knew we would be in good hands. Originally I had only booked her for her "day of" planning package, but as an out of town bride... Read More trying to plan my South Florida wedding from New York, I found Teresa's assistance to be invaluable and decided to add on additional services (and it was worth every penny!) Teresa is the most efficient, organized and responsive person I have ever met! But, equally as important and impressive, is how dedicated she is to her couples and how hard she works to turn their dream wedding into a reality. From stuffing the invitations, to monitoring the RSVPs, to creating the welcome bags, to creating the hashtag signs, she leaves no stone unturned. And I seriously don't know what I would have done without her on the wedding day. My husband and I had long planned on an outdoor, oceanfront ceremony at sunset and with the forecast predicting 0% chance of rain at ceremony time we decided to go for it. Of course, it started pouring an hour before the ceremony began and (of course) we started freaking out. Teresa (and her AWESOME assistant Ashley) were amazing and calm the entire time. They took control of the situation, and when we saw a break in the rain coming, they somehow managed to get all the vendors ready to go and executed the outdoor ceremony PERFECTLY! I still don't know how they pulled it off but my husband and I are eternally grateful to them for making our wedding day absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016

Didn't think we needed a Day of Coordinator but SOOOO glad we had one! Simply Couture is Simply AWESOME!!!! Semi destination wedding in Delray Beach and Ashley pulled everything together seamlessly! She dealt with some (minor to her but big to us!) issues from our caterer,... Read More moving the ceremony from the beach to the lawn at the last minute, and high winds...always professional and kept our "vision" in mind. Gave her free reign to make any unexpected decisions and to change décor around as she saw appropriate and the end result was more than we could have imagined and we felt like we were actually able to enjoy the wedding with her in control! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Meriam Y

I was introduced to Teresa by a friend that used her for her wedding and had nothing but amazing things to say about her and her services. From the moment I emailed teresa to inquire about her services, she was so knowledgeable and willing to help. Being a long distance bride, i... Read More was completely new to florida and did not know where to begin, her willingness to help me without even having committed to her yet showed how genuine her work etiquette was. I knew that when I did decided to commit to her, which was the same day i emailed her, I would have unparalleled service. Although she’s an extremely popular wedding planner, from day one she makes you feel like your wedding is the only wedding she is planning. Her attention to detail, quick responses (i swear there are like 15 of her) and her efforts give you ease and comfort you need during what is sometimes a stressful time planning. Her aesthetics, visual direction, her knowledge of the industry, as well as her connections, will give you the wedding of your dreams. I have never seen a wedding get as many compliments as mine, and I give all the credit to her and her phenomenal assistant, Ashley. She has grown to be someone I value in my life and will continue to have a relationship with. Thank you so much for giving me my dream wedding and making my wedding planning process so smooth sailing. xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Margaux H

From the moment I contacted Teresa, a year before our wedding (before we even had a date or venue) she was so helpful, patient, responsive, professional, accommodating, the list of positive things I could say go on and on. My husband and I were initially thinking we could do all... Read More the wedding planning on our own because we knew exactly what we wanted, however, one of best decisions we made was to hire Teresa and the Simply Couture team for our day-of coordination. Had we known what we know now, we would have hired her for her full range of planning services because she was always on top of tasks, communications and even attended a sample meeting with me when I was having difficulty expressing my vision to a vendor. Teresa is truly the most organized person I think I've ever met and was always willing to go above and beyond to make our wedding just as we had envisioned. Her listening skills and calm demeanor amazed me throughout the planning process and we couldn't have been more thankful to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Tyler L

Simply Couture was a lifesaver! Teresa came in and took care of everything! The week of the wedding I did not worry about a thing! Teresa and her team are a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Teresa was fantastic- we were planning our wedding from out of town, and simply could not have done it without her. She was always on top of every single detail, putting out fires before we even knew they had happened. She helped us find a lot of our other vendors, and everyone... Read More she recommended was excellent. The day of, she ran the show and got us everything we needed and had us where we needed to be, all without stressing us out at all. I would highly recommend Simply Couture to anyone planning a wedding- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Candace B

I can't say enough about Teresa and her staff. From the moment we spoke Teresa made me feel so confident and relaxed that everything was going to be amazing on our wedding day. My husband and I both work 40/hour a week jobs and the idea of planning a wedding seemed close to... Read More impossible. Not only did she make it possible, but she went above and beyond in every way to ensure every aspect of our wedding was the best day of our life. The guests at our wedding still have not talking about how memorable and seamless the entire event was.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

My sister-in-law hired Simply Couture Weddings, and as her maid-of-honor, I saw first-hand just how crucial they were to the entire planning process. Ashley coordinated with the bride down to the very last detail, and made sure everything went perfectly. She was extremely... Read More organized and made sure the bride didn't have to worry about a thing on her wedding day. She proved to be so reliable and easy to work with that I will be sure to hire Simply Couture Weddings when my big day comes. Just by being in her presence, you can tell that Ashley is experienced and knows what she is doing. She will work with you and do anything to make your vision for the perfect wedding day come to life! When the bridal party arrived for rehearsal, Ashley seemed very familiar with the venue and was able to conduct our rehearsal without wasting a minute of time. The day of the wedding, she and Teresa had the entire ballroom and ceremony area ready to go, so by the time the bride and her party arrived, all we had to do was relax, bond, and enjoy the moment. Beyond that, Ashley is the type of wedding planner who will go above and beyond for her client. She is extremely flexible, and will go out of her way to make sure your wedding experience is flawless. I highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding. Thank you Ashley and Teresa!

Teresa Fernandez

Teresa founded Simply Couture Weddings in December 2009, after using her natural coordination and design abilities for years before, planning weddings, showers and dinner parties. her past background in Multimedia Journalism/Communication and Women’s Studies has helped her shape her small business, and has set her above in the industry. She believes in creating unique events, individual and streamlined to each couple she works with, and loves to see the little details come to life according to plan. Her favorite part of any wedding is that first moment when a groom sees his bride.