Wedding planning for the couture bride

Simply Couture Weddings is a boutique wedding + event planning company serving Palm Beach and beyond! We specialize in full, partial, day-of, and destination wedding design and planning. We work with the BEST vendor network in the industry and look forward to making your BIG day simply fabulous!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Samantha B

Words can't describe how fortunate I am to have worked with Teresa the year leading up to my wedding. I'm tearing up just writing this, because we went through a LOT together. I can honestly say I was the bride with the MOST going on...my father passed away 8 months before the... Read More wedding, this was a destination wedding, there were bickering in-laws, budget changes, the whole gamut. Teresa took everything in stride and became not only our wedding planner, but a confidante and sage advice giver. She's a professional, but she's also so personable and easy to talk to. If you are a bride who is looking for a Wonder Woman--you've found her! Not only is Teresa a fabulous planner, she's a full-time wife and mom. Oh, did I mention she gave birth to a beautiful baby boy 4 months before my big day, and not ONCE did this lady drop the ball. Teresa left no stone unturned when it came to our event. Although we were her first wedding back after her maternity leave (I'm still asking if she actually took it, because we were in CONSTANT communication over the last 6 months!), you certainly wouldn't know it! Our day was perfect down to the last drop and I credit her with making my vision come to life. We took a blank canvas and turned it into my perfect wedding. If you're looking for someone who will be dedicated to making you a happy bride, look no further. Teresa and her staff will keep you at ease during the planning process! In case you are wondering, we chose partial planning, and Teresa was amazing at making the whole process seamless! Pro tip: Listen to her vendor recommendations...she knows what she's talking about, and she's always right! I found Simply Couture Events through another planner who had since moved away from the area and had literally no stake in recommending Teresa other than that she knew her product was flawless. She wasn't wrong. If you're a bride planning from a distance (like me in Boston), or planning in South Florida, there is no other choice for full, partial, month of, or day-of planning. Simply Couture is Simply the best!

One of South Florida's Best!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jessica S

Teresa and Simply Couture Weddings were instrumental in making sure our big day went off without a hitch! From the beginning she was super helpful and easy to contact; making herself available by phone, email, text, or whatever at any time of the day. She offers both full and... Read More partial planning, and is willing to work with you to piece together what specific parts of the planning process you need help with. We had very busy schedules, and she understood our needs and helped us find the vendors we needed, assisted us in narrowing down venues, and offered tons of insight and creative opinions on all the little details that not only helped us overcome our indecisiveness, but made our wedding unique and special! Throughout the whole planning process she went above and beyond for us, even in ways we didn't expect. Although she was excellent throughout the planning stage, the day of the wedding is when she really SHINED! Her and her assistant both had a very calm, cool demeanor that put us at ease. They made sure that everything was going perfectly behind the scenes so that we could just enjoy our special day! They were very attentive to us and anything we needed or asked for they were on it immediately. We would not hesitate in recommending Simply Couture Weddings to anyone looking for a reliable, helpful, and confident wedding planner. We love you Simply Couture!

Teresa and Ashley are rockstars!

Reviewed on 1/06/2014 Niki D

I am SO happy to see that the ladies at Simply Couture won these awards, they could not be more deserving! I hired Teresa and Ashley to do my day-of wedding coordination, and they rocked it. I am a bit over the top with my need to create and control every detail of any event, so... Read More to hire someone else to take care of things was a stretch for me. But I could not have done it without them. These ladies went above and beyond their committed day-of coordination, and helped immensely by collecting items I needed to create my centerpieces. Ashley went out of her way to meet me to deliver the items, and spent hours with me talking through my vision. Their internal commitment to me as a client and their (insanely admirable!) attention to detail allowed Ashley & Teresa to perfectly execute on my vision for my magical day. And perhaps even more important than making sure everything was aesthetically what I wanted, Ashley stayed with us through the entire night (despite having to wake up before the sun rose the next morning to travel to another wedding!) and made sure everything was perfect and I always had a drink in my hand :) All in all - I cannot say enough wonderful things about Simply Couture and could not imagine my wedding without them!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Tyler L

Simply Couture was a lifesaver! Teresa came in and took care of everything! The week of the wedding I did not worry about a thing! Teresa and her team are a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

Teresa was fantastic- we were planning our wedding from out of town, and simply could not have done it without her. She was always on top of every single detail, putting out fires before we even knew they had happened. She helped us find a lot of our other vendors, and everyone... Read More she recommended was excellent. The day of, she ran the show and got us everything we needed and had us where we needed to be, all without stressing us out at all. I would highly recommend Simply Couture to anyone planning a wedding- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Candace B

I can't say enough about Teresa and her staff. From the moment we spoke Teresa made me feel so confident and relaxed that everything was going to be amazing on our wedding day. My husband and I both work 40/hour a week jobs and the idea of planning a wedding seemed close to... Read More impossible. Not only did she make it possible, but she went above and beyond in every way to ensure every aspect of our wedding was the best day of our life. The guests at our wedding still have not talking about how memorable and seamless the entire event was.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016

My sister-in-law hired Simply Couture Weddings, and as her maid-of-honor, I saw first-hand just how crucial they were to the entire planning process. Ashley coordinated with the bride down to the very last detail, and made sure everything went perfectly. She was extremely... Read More organized and made sure the bride didn't have to worry about a thing on her wedding day. She proved to be so reliable and easy to work with that I will be sure to hire Simply Couture Weddings when my big day comes. Just by being in her presence, you can tell that Ashley is experienced and knows what she is doing. She will work with you and do anything to make your vision for the perfect wedding day come to life! When the bridal party arrived for rehearsal, Ashley seemed very familiar with the venue and was able to conduct our rehearsal without wasting a minute of time. The day of the wedding, she and Teresa had the entire ballroom and ceremony area ready to go, so by the time the bride and her party arrived, all we had to do was relax, bond, and enjoy the moment. Beyond that, Ashley is the type of wedding planner who will go above and beyond for her client. She is extremely flexible, and will go out of her way to make sure your wedding experience is flawless. I highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding. Thank you Ashley and Teresa!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016

Teresa (and her company Simply Couture Weddings) was referred to us by a day-of coordinator who was unavailable the date of our wedding, and we're confident it was the best thing that could have ever happened. From our very first communication, we knew were in the right hands.... Read More Teresa brings with her a vast array of knowledge and experience for all things wedding- related, and has incredible attention to detail. The months leading up to your wedding day can be stressful, but Teresa is quite possibly the most helpful and responsive person we worked with. No matter the question, Teresa had an answer for us (and usually within minutes). We retained Simply Couture Weddings for day-of coordination -- it performed that task exceptionally, and went far above and beyond the job description. Because we decided to do a the vendor selections ourselves, Teresa provided us with great recommendations to help make our wedding a success. Teresa's associate Ashley was our lead coordinator for the day of our wedding. Now having met Ashley, it is clear that event organization is a skill she has mastered -- all with a smile and amazing energy. The moment she arrived on site, she took control and put our minds at ease. She also made us feel special. For her, no detail was too small. We asked, and it was done -- no questions asked. My finally thought is this: it's difficult to buy peace of mind, particularly for your wedding day. But if you want guaranteed excellent service, incomparable responsiveness, and a wonderful experience overall (even in the months leading up to your special day), then hire Simply Couture Weddings. It's the best decision we made.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rocio P

Hiring Simply Couture was the one of the best decisions my husband and I made through this entire engagement period. I worked with Ashely for about a year planning every single detail for my Gatsby-themed wedding and it definitely would not have been everything we imagined and... Read More more if it wasn't for Ashley and Ariel on our wedding day. I honestly would not have changed any part of that day! Ashley made great suggestions and I just felt that we worked really well as a team. By the time I hired her, I already had most of my vendors but she helped me find the last few that I needed. The hair and makeup team was a vendor she recommended and they were so sweet and easy to work with. Ashley knew how to calm my nerves any time I was stressing about anything and was great about finding solutions. Ashley and Ariel were true life savers that day!!! Love you girls!!!!! I'm going to miss working with you lol but I definitely recommend them, that decision for us was worth every single penny and more. <3 (wish I could give 10 stars!)

Never Anxious!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Brittany M

We picked Simply Couture Weddings middle package as we both lived out of town from the wedding location, in addition to being in a long-distance relationship. Having a wedding planner literally available 24/7 was really comforting knowing that we may forget something amidst all... Read More the detailed planning. My husband and I may have been overly picky about certain vendors so a few times we brought in vendors different than what was initially suggested which is ok. Just make sure to communicate this with the planner. The best part of the wedding planners was the week of and specifically the day of the wedding. We had Ashley for the week of and the day of. She was extremely helpful and literally was serving us all week with whatever we needed! Sincere, genuine, and nice at heart! The day of the wedding was perfect, not because it was my wedding :) let me explain... Timing was flawless all thanks to Ashley. Church was on time and Ashley made sure to heard all the family for pictures and she was also very very prepared when I ran into a little personal emergency at the reception. Thank you Ashley and Teresa for helping make our wedding Simply Couture!

The most amazing and talented wedding planner

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Karina Q

Teresa with Simply Couture Weddings was so professional and absolutely amazing at everything. She made our dream wedding come true with little to no stress. We were supported by her and her team until the day of our wedding. She knows the business and will always do anything to... Read More please her couples. Teresa was so accessible at all times and that made us feel so supported and less worried about the planning process. She met all of our spectations and managed to surprise us with the wedding we envisioned. Teresa, Ashely and Ariel are awesome wedding planners! Thank you Simply Couture Weddings for everything. Now I know that we could have not done it without you! Thank you! Xoxo

Very Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

teresa and ashley were both out of this world. Teresa was amazing every step of the way. always there to answer any question needed. Day of, both Teresa and Ashely were phenomenal. Everything was taken care of and because of them i was able to have the best day of my life. I... Read More highly recommend simply couture to any future brides :)

They were the best!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Loretta S

I had the most fairy tale wedding that anyone could ever dream off and Teresa and her team were the best I could have ever hired. Teresa is very professional, as well as personable and was a pleasure to deal with. She always responded right away no matter what time of the day... Read More and always followed up with what she said that she was going to do. She handled everything with the vendors in a timely manner and made sure that things happened as they should. Her team member Ashley also did a fabulous job. My wedding went off perfect and on time without one hitch. Everything was beautiful and my guest told me it was the most spectacular wedding they had ever attended. We also did a beach wedding that has a lot of different variables and they made sure that everything was perfect. I would highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings.

Simply Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Mindy B

We used Teresa and her assistant Ashley for day of wedding coordination, but it is really so much more than that. When it comes to picking a wedding planner, personality is everything. From our first meeting with Teresa, we knew we were in good hands. She came to our first... Read More client meeting with a detailed list of questions and information for us. She was very organized, professional and warm. When we were one month before the big day, Teresa reached out to all our vendors. She continually stayed in contact with them and coordinated all vendor timelines with ours. On the day of our big event, the girls showed up as planned. Teresa and everyone kept everyone moving and on point. We had a few minor technical issues on the day of having nothing to do with the ladies. Teresa and Ashley jumped right in and persisted until all items were adjusted and perfected. I was thoroughly pleased with my experience with Simply Couture!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Julia W

Absolutely fantastic job, ladies!! I couldn't have asked for a better pair of women to work with. Working with Teresa and Ashley was awesome. We used SCW as our "day of" coordinator and they handled everything with ease and professionalism. The day went perfectly and I'm so... Read More happy we were able to work with them. I highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings.

Made my life & day easy!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Lauren V

I would highly recommend Simply Couture Weddings to any friend or family member. During Planning: I don't know anyone in my personal or professional life that responds to email so quickly. She really cares - she really got into our wedding. Her vendor partners were... Read More amazing, we went with 3 out of the 5 we picked. She even stepped in to work down our vendor rates. During The Event: Teresa and Ashley were professional, proactive, they took care of things that I didn't even know went 'amiss' until the next day. We also went on our honeymoon the very next day so I was worried about the clean up, marriage license, etc, Teresa took care of everything. It's wonderful to come back and have everything (grandma's handkerchief, etc) waiting for you safe and sound at home.

Professional and Dedicated

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Katie L

Teresa did an amazing job at making the wedding planning process enjoyable and easy. She was very professional and flexible. Any time we needed help or had a question, she was there to help us as quickly as possible. It was just nice knowing we had someone in our corner for the... Read More months leading up to the wedding. Teresa's services was well worth the price! If you're looking for a wedding planner who is knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated, then Teresa should be your wedding planner.

Wonderful Wedding by Simply Couture

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Dana S

I would recommend Teresa (and Ashley) of Simply Couture Weddings to any bride who is looking to have a stress free day with all their details carefully taken care of. Teresa did an amazing job focusing on every detail of that day and coordinating with all my vendors and making... Read More sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. It was such a blessing to have Teresa, I did not have to think about any logistics that day. I was able to enjoy every second of my magical night because Teresa had taken the time to ask me many questions about how I wanted everything to go and kept meticulous notes so that on my wedding day all the big to the tiny decisions had been made and Teresa made sure they were carried out smoothly. She also did a great job recommending vendors since she has worked with so many great ones in the Broward and Palm Beach area. It can be very overwhelming choosing vendors and I can't say enough how helpful it was to be guided through it all. I am a pretty detailed person myself but there were many times when Teresa surprised me by taking care of things that I hadn't even thought of. Thank you again Teresa (and Ashley) for the most amazing wedding day experience!!

Simply Perfection

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

My wedding day was perfect!!!! I look back at the six months it took to plan and never in my wildest dreams did I know that it could have turned out so wonderfully fantastic. Actually, when I look back six months ago, I think about how I had all these ideas in my head and... Read More no clue how I was going to execute them. I knew that it didn’t matter how type A I was, I needed help. And in comes Teresa and Simply Couture into my life. She is absolutely gifted at what she does. From the very first conversation, I knew I was in good hands. She asked me all the right questions, she started to break up the planning into manageable pieces, and she reassured me that all could be done in the time allotted. Once we agreed that she would provide full wedding planning services and signed a contract (within 48 hours might I add) Teresa was off to the races. She mapped out the steps that needed to be taken from venue, to DJ, floral, invitations, etc. Her contacts for vendors were reliable, professional and impressive as she was. If we hit a roadblock, her calm demeanor and considerable problem solving skills easily navigated around them. Her monthly checklist and email reminders kept us on task. And she was always, I mean always a text or a phone call away. Finally my wedding day, January 24, 2015 arrived, and I can honestly say I was not nervous or worried. I was just happy and contented. I had chosen an awesome planner, and every “t” was crossed and every “i” was dotted. The day went according to her meticulous timeline (really meticulous!!!!). I just sat back enjoyed my family, friends, and my new husband. Sincerely, if you are looking for someone to entrust one of the most important and memorable days of your life, I highly recommend Teresa and Simply Couture. She is a supremely organized, detail oriented, artistically minded, proficient planner. But above all, she is passionate about putting together a wedding you will never forget.

If it weren't for Teresa - my wedding would have sucked

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Chalonize S

I started working with Teresa in March 2014 when I got engaged and immediately I knew I needed a wedding planner due to my high anxiety. I had my wedding on Saturday January 17th, 2015. After searching for wedding planners through the Knot website and emailing a few and getting... Read More vague responses (one even told me you can't afford me), i was blessed to find simply couture weddings and events! I knew Teresa was the one and I hired her without even seeing her! She is a joy to work with. First of all, she is organized, professional, knowledgeable and has a go-getter -we can do it attitude which a bride needs. I never was a control freak I was a very laid back bride partly because I knew Teresa had my back. Honestly I couldn't have trusted anyone else to have planned such a great event for me. I told her what my vision was which was a winter wonderland theme and everything else I left up to her :) I trusted her decisions, I trusted her insight even unseen, and I couldn't have been happier on my day. I was not nervous I was the calmest I've ever been even on my wedding day! This was because I knew she had everything under control which she did. Teresa, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me. You are the best wedding planner a girl can ask for! If you are in search of a wedding planner who will make sure your wedding is planned the way you want it to look out for you here it is :) my guests all were ranting and raving about how wonderful the wedding was!! :)

Magic in 2 weeks!

Reviewed on 12/10/2014

Our deepest gratitude to Teresa for helping to create the most magical night of our lives! We started with the notion of having a simple beach wedding with just a few friends and dinner at a restaurant, however incredibly generous friends offered their stunning intracoastal... Read More home for our wedding. I worked in the service industry all of my life and arranged many large functions and know what it takes to put together a fabulous event, however I could not fathom how I could possibly coordinate the actual day without a planner, not to mention the self imposed 2 week timeline, tight budget and it being the start of the holiday party season! I spoke with several planners who were charging for their complete packages including a years worth of services! By the time I spoke with Teresa (who was actually the first to respond to my online inquiry with a text message making a time to call later in the day) the first thing I said was "Before we go any further - can I afford you?" and she responded with "well, lets see what we can do" and within 24hrs she came back with a proposal that was right on budget including her catering floral rental and her planning services. Everything happened very quickly from there, she sent her proposal on the Friday, we sent the contract back on the Saturday, meet with the florist on the Sunday, had our first menu and rental proposal to review on the Monday! Her providers where excellent and reasonably priced. Teresa oversaw every detail on the day including our own friends & providers (photographer makeup artists DJs and house staff) On a personal note - it is Teresa's willingness see your vision, her advice, support, professional contacts, organizational skills and cool calm countenance that is exactly what every bride needs when planning her wedding! Our wedding was SPECTACULAR and the most fun I have ever had! We could not have done it without Teresa! Thank you from Kay & Peter.

WORTH IT!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Lesleigh R

I was told by many people upon planning my wedding that hiring a "day of coordinator" was a must. I am completely a control freak and very organized and didn't think it was necessary. Boy was I wrong! Planning a wedding from out of town was difficult so I decided to give Teresa... Read More a try. We met our first time through a Skype session. I immediately felt at ease with Teresa as did my mother and fiancé. She could not have been more pleasant and gave us great recommendations for many vendors we ended up choosing to go with for our wedding. Although she was only hired as a day of coordinator she went above and beyond throughout the entire year of planning. Going over contracts, keeping every vendor in touch with our timeline as the wedding approached. She offers great advice, is very detail oriented, and gets back to you typically in less than an hour. On my wedding day, she took care of everything! She put my mind at ease so I could just focus on getting married and having the best day of my life despite the unforeseeable hiccups along the way. She even kept my fiancé and groomsmen on track. Teresa is nothing but pleasant & professional. She makes you feel as if you are her ONLY and most important client at all times and also your friend. Whenever anything went wrong she was immediately on top of it and most of the time I didn't even know because it was handled and fixed. I highly recommend Teresa to anyone planning their wedding!!!

Amazing Gals!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

The Simply Couture Wedding Gals are AMAZING! They take care of all the details and are the true definition of perfection! Plus with their great personality and attention to details you can't ask for more!

Wedding Planner/ Therapist/ Friend/ Voice of Reason

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 tracie a

After a month long quest to find a wedding coordinator I found Teresa, had I not found her I would not have had a wedding planner. When we met we conversed like old friends. We shared our love of polka dots, black and white color schemes, love of antiques, and that was the first... Read More hour of our meeting. From then on we spoke/text daily…oh I forgot to say we hired her almost two years before our wedding so we have had plenty of bonding time. She was the voice of logic when my ideas went far above budget and reality. She helped us execute all our ideas to perfection. Teresa and Ashley were like superheroes when it came to dealing with vendors, they made sure we got the best bang for our buck and that every item was up to par. I can honestly say that I am happy that we met not only because we had an awesome wedding but, because I made a friend in the process.

SIMPLY THE BEST !!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Samia K

OMG !!! Teresa I thank God that I found you what can I say about PERFECTION !!! Teresa you are just simply the BEST with your patients and how you have organized every little detail for my daughter wedding day. you have made my daughter wedding day just Fabulous in every... Read More aspect everything went so smoothly I have to mention to you my husband was just so impressed with how detailed the timeline was. Teresa I don't know what I could have done without you . SIMPLY COUTURE IS THE BEST !!!! Teresa THANK YOU and Ashley so much . you guys are the BEST XOXOXO Samia Kamel MOB

Teresa Fernandez

Teresa founded Simply Couture Weddings in December 2009, after using her natural coordination and design abilities for years before, planning weddings, showers and dinner parties. her past background in Multimedia Journalism/Communication and Women’s Studies has helped her shape her small business, and has set her above in the industry. She believes in creating unique events, individual and streamlined to each couple she works with, and loves to see the little details come to life according to plan. Her favorite part of any wedding is that first moment when a groom sees his bride.