Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

2390 Woodhill Drive, Lexington, KY (859) 474-1998

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Hannah G

Bekah from Simply Done Invites makes beautiful save-the-dates/wedding invitations and was wonderful to work with! She really tries to help capture the look you're going for and incorporate it into all of the paper products you might need for your wedding. She is super creative.... Read More I would have never thought to use certain color combinations but her suggestions always look amazing! I also love that she offers a wax seal. We used one for our invitations and got sooooo many compliments. Not only did the save-the-dates and invitations turn out beautiful- but she is also super easy to work with, affordable, and has a quick turnaround time. I would 100% recommend working with Bekah from Simply Done Invites for your next weeding or event!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jessica H

Highly highly recommended! I absolutely loved my invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, thank you notes, and programs! They were perfect. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the invitations were! Bekah is amazing. She is very professional, personable, creative, and... Read More a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Katie B

Bekah was great! I described a few things to her and she made my design come to life. She was willing to go above and beyond to make things easy for us, she even sent a copy of our invitation to my photographer ahead of time! We are very happy that we chose her for this wedding... Read More detail!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Cheri T

Simply Done Invites are great! i highly recommend them. We were short on time and contacted them late in the planning to which they were very creative in the design and completed the invitations with in days! Everyone loved the invitations.

Cvengros-Kirk Wedding

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Whitney C

Simply Done provided unique Save the Dates, Invitations and Programs for our wedding at a great price!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Kelsey J

I ABSOLUTELY loved my wedding invitations. Simply done did my table numbers and place cards as well. My guest loved them!! Im so grateful for having found this company. I have referred her to all of my family and friends. She was a joy to work with and I felt like we bonded from... Read More the start!!!

2015-08-28T16:00:01 Response from the vendor

I think we bonded from the beginning too! You were a joy to work with!

Simply The Best!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Amy S

Our guests are loving our invitations! Not that we had any doubts. Very unique just like us.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

OMG! I can't even begin to describe how many people sent me text messages and posted on my Facebook about my invitations and how completely stunning they were! Bekah worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted and I was so excited to see the final product! She pays... Read More such attention to detail and listened to what I wanted. She told me "people will throw away your invites if you send them an ugly one!" lol That stuck with me and I'm really happy I listened to her! I don't think many of my invitations ended up in people's trash! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! If you need a great invitation, programs and probably anything else, use Simply Done!!!

2015-08-28T07:16:12 Response from the vendor

:) Thank YOU! I laughed when I read this one! Glad you enjoyed your invites! Thanks for investing in us!

Stunning Custom Invites!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

I continue to receive tons of compliments on my invites! Bekah lets you make the call while also giving her wonderful suggestions on designs. She is more than willing to work with your budget. I am more than happy that I chose Simply Done for my wedding invitations.

2015-08-28T07:18:17 Response from the vendor

Awesome review! Thank you for your time and I'm so glad you loved them!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Amanda L

I could not have been more happy with my wedding invitations. Bekah was fantastic. She knew exactly what to ask to uncover my wishes and made the PERFECT invitation. My guests were all so excited to see such a beautiful, high quality invitation. She was also a great resource for... Read More ALL of my wedding planning needs! Just simply perfect!

2015-08-28T07:16:56 Response from the vendor

Happy to help out! Glad you enjoyed the invites!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Clare B

Working with Bekah was amazing. She dealt with all of emails and always responded. She really made sure to see my vision and get awesome advise . I would recommend her a million times over

2015-08-28T07:17:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you! for your sweet words!!

Happy Bride!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Sarah

If you want personalized, creative, and fun invitations then go with Simply Done Invites! She can do anything for you and even if you don't know what you want she can create something that is so original, your guests will love it! I was so pleased with my invitations and my save... Read More the dates! Although I chose more of a traditional wedding invite layout, the ones that she has done are so creative. They really do match the theme or venue of your wedding. Simply Done Invites is awesome to work with because she gets back to you so quickly and understands those nit-picky bridal moments all of us brides tend to have! You'd be crazy to not hire Simply Done Invites!!!!!

2015-08-12T23:33:20 Response from the vendor

So happy you enjoyed them! Thanks for your sweet words!

Super great.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Taylor D

Bekah made this experience so much more fun than I thought it would be. She really does listen and work so diligently with you to ensure you get exactly what you want. I ended up getting more than I even imagined and am beyond happy with the entire process.

2015-08-12T23:33:49 Response from the vendor

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed them!