Simply the best...Simply Elegant Bridal

We know how special it is to be a bride. As a full service bridal salon, we have one goal: we want every bride to find the dress that is perfect for her. Our friendly, experienced and knowledgeable consultants offer service that is a cut about the rest because we want finding, purchasing, and accessorizing the dress to be special, enjoyable, and memorable. We know from our years of bridal experience that the details do make a difference. When you purchase your gown with us, we offer expert fashion advice, gown storage, complimentary pressing, and special pricing for mothers, bridesmaids, and groomsmen. Alterations are also available for our brides! Your options are endless with our wide array of styles, designers, and pricing. We look forward to working with you!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

12354 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur , MO (314) 241-8201

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Ashlee E

The service, professionalism and ingenuity of the staff at Simply Elegant is above and beyond. The girls truly love what they do and it's obvious. They put their hearts into making sure their brides are happy and are so patient and attentive. I recommend this dress shop to... Read More everyone!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Tiffany C

From start to finish Annette, Christy, and all the staff at Simply Elegant were superb! Their selection of stunning gowns is unmatched. From my first fitting to the last, everything was perfect! I would highly recommend this boutique for anyone's bridal needs!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Cynthia M

I really cannot recommend Simply Elegant Bridal enough!! I had tried on multiple dresses at multiple other shops and nothing seemed to fit the vision I had. When I came to Simply Elegant, Heather, Anette, and the rest of the team worked with me to customize the dress and veil... Read More of my dreams! It was a bit of a leap of faith to order a dress that I had only seen a drawing of and a veil I had not seen, but the team reassured me that it would be exactly as I envisioned. And, it was - the dress and veil are so perfect! The customer service, final ensemble, and new store couldn't be better and I couldn't be happier! A+

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Ellie V

Simply Elegant Bridal is an amazing salon- their staff is fantastic, they have absolutely everything you need and they can make the dress you choose truly your own. I added straps and a belt to my dress, and it was truly one of a kind. Heather was an amazing consultant who... Read More suggested the right dress on the second try! She came up with the ideas to add that particular sleeve (lace that came around the back and formed a beautiful keyhole) and had other wonderful suggestions. We got the tuxes, part of my jewelry and my alterations all at the salon so they heard from me a lot and were always super helpful. A couple of weeks before the wedding when I was frazzled and overwhelmed they helped me stay calm and focused on what our wedding was about. I absolutely recommend- oh, and their dresses are beautiful too!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Sarah H

Simply Elegant made my wedding dress experience so great!!! The same day I went to Simply Elegant I had another appointment at another salon that went terrible! It was my first time dress shopping and it really discouraged me. Then when I got to Simply Elegant everything was so... Read More much better! The consultant really took the time to understand what I wanted and helped me the whole time. After I ordered, everyone at the store did all they could to ensure my dress was there on time (I had a short time frame and there was a little delivery mix up). After the dress came in I went to their in store tailor who is just amazing! Everything turned out absolutely perfect thanks to Simply Elegant!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Emily K

I had my wedding on Saturday! I felt like the most beautiful bridal princess. Simply Elegant has the BEST selection. I have shopped everywhere for dresses!!!! Their staff and seamstress Megan are amazing! Their new store is wonderful! Highly recommend! Thank you Simply Elegant... Read More for making me feel so incredibly beautiful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jamie O

I found Simply Elegant while searching online for bridal shops in the St. Louis area. After reviewing their website I noticed they were having a sample sale soon and so I made sure to be there. My mom and I arrived early hoping to be the first ones in, and we were  Our sales... Read More person was wonderful. She was extremely helpful! I feel we received amazing service even though we were there to purchase a dress at a discount. Simply Elegant was my first and only experience shopping for a gown because the first dress I tried on, I fell in love with. Then we later booked an appointment with their seamstress, Virgie who was also amazing. She even went above and beyond for us because of a hiccup in communication. Her kindness and generosity brought me to tears!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cori K

I can't say enough amazing things about Simply Elegant. We went to 5 bridal stores looking for my perfect dress and finally found it at Simply Elegant. From the moment I walked in we were treated with such care. Heather and Annette were extremely knowledgeable of what types... Read More of gowns would work best for me. They put a personal touch on the experience. After my dress arrived and I had my first fitting, I went home and did not like the photo we took o me in it. We called Annette to ask if we could come back in to try again before altering it. She was extremely nice about it and truly cared about my happiness. We scheduled an appointment the next week and changed everything. Annette was there every time I went in to make sure that it was just right and that I was satisfied. This time, we fixed a few other things and by the final fitting, my dress was absolutely perfect. They are extremely professional and not pushy at this store. I would 100% recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Stephanie N

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. Where do I even start?? They suck you in with a great first bridal appointment to try on dresses... I had a great experience trying on bridal gowns and ended up saying "YES!" to the dress there. I was very... Read More excited. Then came the hell hole...they told me my dress would be in around 2 months before my wedding. That did NOT happen, and when it didn't happen they would give me the run around full of lies about where it was and when it was going to be in. This web of lies went on for another month, I (the bride) called at least twice a week, along with my mom and friends... still with no direct answer. Finally I called and they said my dress "should" be in by the end of the week (granted, this was the 4th time I had been told this), but they set me up with an appointment for noon on that Friday. OH, the story continues... I get a call that Friday about and hour and a half before my appointment...saying all the seamstresses were gone, and that the owner Annette was supposed to be doing my fitting but she had a family emergency and would not there, and asked if i "just wanted to come in Saturday or something." I said NO, and that I had to come that day (FRIDAY). The employee then says "ok, i'll call Annette and tell her to come in." About 30 minutes after that call I get ANOTHER phone call from a different employee, saying that my dress is not in yet and that it should be there by 1, and if I wanted to come in then or just wait for a call... needless to say I broken-heartily said I would be there at 1pm. BUT WHICH ONE IS IT?? My dress isn't in or Annette isn't there????? We get to the shop at 1, shocking...the dress still isn't there. We waited until almost 3pm until it got there. During the 2 hours of waiting the owner Annette came to talk to us and gave us a million excuses of why we were lied to for 2 months, she never took responsibility and continued to throw her employees under the bus. She was extremely rude. In the end, we paid off the dress and basically ran out. We are getting alterations done elsewhere. I never want to step foot in there again, and will definitely be warning any of my friends, and their friends about this awfully ran bridal salon. I should have gone to Clarice's like everyone else!!!!!

2016-08-03T16:09:05 Response from the vendor

I extend my personal apology for the frustration she apparently feels about her experience with us. Her gown had a customization that required a 6 month delivery time. She was anxious over the time frame. We have no control over the production, shipping, and delivery... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Nicole A

Love this bridal salon! They are so accommodating, with buying my dress and doing alterations. I went to about five or six shops in the St. Louis area and this shop was by far one of the best! I loved my dress!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Colleen M

I couldn't have asked for better service from Simply Elegant Bridal!! They had the best selection of bridal gowns and accessories and in sizes you could actually try on!! This was not the case at other salons where you had to be a size 2 to even try on the gowns. I immediately... Read More found the one I liked and the quality service continued until the day it arrived. I only had to do a few alterations but their in house alterations expert, Megan, was AMAZING as well. While I was having a minor freak out about my body and losing weight, she calmed my nerves and made me feel like a million bucks. The day of the wedding I felt gorgeous, elegant, and confident. I highly recommend coming to Simply Elegant to find your dress!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Ellie W

I used to live in the area and came in on a whim after my husband proposed. I made an appointment and brought in a couple friends and my mom to help me make a choice. Heather figured out my price point and brought me beautiful dresses to try on. She really helped make the... Read More experience fun and relaxing. I went to many many other dress shops after this one, but I ultimately came back to Simply Elegant (even after I moved and it was 45 min out of my way!) because they always have something gorgeous in the windows, they had the absolutely perfect dress, and they made me feel like I was the only customer. I highly highly highly recommend every bride who wants to be beautiful and to find an incredibly special dress unlike anything you will see anywhere else and get bang-on awesome service to come visit Simply Elegant Bridal. Thank you so much for all of your help, Heather! I'll be back to show you pictures soon!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Mandy M

I had a wonderful experience with Simply Elegant, probably due in large part to my consultant, Heather. She was so knowledgeable, was patient with me returning a couple of times to the store to try out some styles for different friends and family, and picked the perfect dress... Read More for my wedding. The space is beautiful. A little small, but they do a good job with what they have. I highly recommend Simply Elegant Bridal.

My dream

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Michelle R

I found my perfect dress at the perfect location!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Lauren U

After visiting several dress shops without success, I began to feel like I would not find the perfect dress for my wedding. When I walked into Simply Elegant Bridal, I was pleasantly surprised with the fantastic selection of dresses and the phenomenal service they provided. They... Read More helped me find the perfect gown without being overly pushy (as I had experienced at other salons). My dress had to be rush ordered and altered very quickly. Annette made me feel at ease and promised everything would be ready in time. The alterations were flawless and ready in plenty of time for my big day. My dress was absolutely gorgeous, but it was the kindness and care of the staff that really made me feel like a princess in my gown. LOVE them!!

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Jenny M

I loved my dress so much!! We hada very long engagement and Annette was super helpful and accommodating at each fitting. Everything went very smoothly on wedding day and I felt like I was in a fairytale, and my dress was a huge part of that!! I will keep it forever! Service was... Read More wonderful and I highly recommend you visit Simply Elegant in your search for your wedding dress!

The Dress

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Elizabeth R

I had a wonderful experience with Simply Elegant Bridal. I saw my dress on the website of another bridal salon and knew I wanted to try it on. I called a bridal salon close to my house, but they didn't carry it. My sister-in-law had purchased her dress from Simply Elegant and... Read More had a good experience so I gave them a call. They happened to have the dress in the store as part of a trunk show. I went in, tried it on and fell in love. I didn't want to take it off. They were easy to work with when it came to ordering and when it came time for my dress to be delivered, they went out of their way to see when it would be arriving. I worked with Virgie for my alterations and she was wonderful. My dress had about eight layers that she had to hem and she did a great job. Once she was finished, it fit perfectly and the bustle looked like it was a part of the dress. I couldn't have been happier with my experience at Simply Elegant.

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Samantha M

I found my perfect dress at simply elegant. The staff is very friendly. I definitely had the bridal moment complete with tears that I didn't think I would get. The seamstress Meghan is amazing and my dress fit perfectly for my big day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Absolutely HORRIBLE...Brides need to run away right now! Even if they have the dress you love, find it somewhere else. The girls that work there are RUDE, including the owner. They have the WORST customer service I have ever seen!!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Emily was amazing! She was very knowledgeable about the salons inventory and pulled a gown that married two of my top contenders! I absolutely love my wedding gown and cannot wait to wear it in June 2016!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015

Service was spectacular! From the moment we walked in the door for our first appointment to look at wedding gowns for my daughter we felt welcomed. This bridal shop has dresses for every taste and budget. My daughter found her dress on the last day of a trunk show and... Read More couldn't have looked more beautiful yesterday walking down the aisle on her dad's arm. We also bought the bridesmaid dresses from this shop and I got my mother-of-the- bride dress as well. I felt like I was in good hands from beginning to end and would use this shop again and recommend it.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Anne S

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding dress at Simply Elegant Bridal. The owner and staff were always incredibly friendly, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to help me. The seamstress did a great job on the bustle and the alterations to my dress. My... Read More bridesmaids purchased their dresses from Simply Elegant, as well as, my mom finding her dress for the wedding. Simply Elegant Bridal is a must when picking out your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Alison K

I got my wedding dress from Simply Elegant. I ended up there after having a bad experience at another store in the area. This is a great space--quiet and clean!! They have a limit to how many people you can bring to a fitting, which I think is really nice. This means that... Read More someone else's family is not going to over-take your space or your appointment. As I was narrowing down my dress choices, they were kind enough to tell me about an upcoming trunk show, where I inevitably purchased my dress and saved myself some money in the process! They have a seamstress that they use, though she is not employed by the store. She really did a great job on my dress, though it only needed the bustle and one minor fix (it fit very well when I got it). I will say that sometimes she didn't spend a lot of time with me as she always seemed to have at least one other person in there that required more attention...which means I was pushed off. However, the dress turned out great, so that is more a note to speak up (maybe better than me). It also can be hard to get evening and weekend appointments for those who, like myself, are trying to work and wedding plan!

Fabulous New Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Melissa E

Melanie and Joanne are wonderful at Simply Elegant bridal! They have a cute new shop on Manchester that I would definitely recommend. I bought my bridal gown, veil, bridesmaids dresses, and maybe even more as I continue to plan!

Great, except one thing

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Helene P

I bought my wedding dress here, and had a lovely experience picking it out. My saleswoman was patient and kind, and found me a number of dresses in my budget and desired style. However, when the dress arrived it was the wrong size over layer on the right size under layer. Ok,... Read More not the salon's fault, that's the company's fault. And they couldn't tell until it was on my body. The real issue was that no one followed up with me for more than a month after that. After I had paid for the whole dress. I called a number of times, and got different answers on when it would be back in the store. Aside from that, everything else was great. I got the dress altered in house, and Meghan did a fantastic job and was wonderful to work with. Pricing on alterations was good.