Simply Events Inc

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Philadelphia

"Event Planning for Work & Life"

The team at Simply Events Inc. has a passion for creating intimate and personalized events that capture the uniqueness of their clients. Their warm and friendly communication style and expertise in thinking through the details, will instantly put you at ease while you experience planning your perfect event.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Philadelphia (717) 725-8028
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Amanda G

Simply Events is AMAZING!! We hired them for "day of" coordination, but they exceeded our expectations! From the time we booked them until our wedding day, they were always available. Nicole was our coordinator. What a sweet girl and huge blessing! She never failed to encourage... Read More me and make my job ten times easier. She was always willing to go the extra mile to make our big day perfect. Simply Events runs a great business, and I would reccomend them to anyone! Everyone involved in our wedding was in awe of Nicole and how awesome she was. Oh, and Ginger, her day of assisstant, was just as sweet! These two made the day run so smoothly and had everything exactly as we wanted it.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Debby P

Words cannot even begin to describe how life changing it was to work with Amy & Simply Events. Amy was there EVERY step of the way. My (now husband) and I live in South Florida, so planning a wedding in PA, was going to be rough (so we thought). Amy was always checking in on... Read More us, calming my nerves down. She is seriously an ANGEL. I was worried about everything "coming together" on the day of the wedding. When I arrived at venue to get ready, Amy was there to greet me with a smile. She put the whole thing together that day, without me having to worry about anything. Numerous guests of ours stated that we had the best wedding planner ever, and they saw her running all around the day of, making sure nothing fell to the wayside. Kevin and I are forever grateful for Simply Events & Amy. I do not know what we would've done without them!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Patricia G

We had a great experience with Simply Events. We had to plan our wedding from the opposite side of the country and they were wonderful and so helpful. Everything ran smoothly and we couldn't have been happier. The wedding was perfect! The price was very reasonable given what... Read More you get in return. I would recommend them if you're looking for an affordable wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Gina S

Simply Events Inc. was simply the best! Nicole was our month of coordinator and she took care of every last detail. She really helped make our day memorable. Thanks to her we were able to enjoy the day and the special time with our guests. I would highly recommend hiring this... Read More vendor for your wedding!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Trisha P

I can't say enough about Deb and Ginger! We chose the month of package however knowing what I know now, I would upgrade! But we were thankful to have them even for those final weeks! I would consider myself a more difficult bride to work with in the sense of my major... Read More indecisiveness, last minute choices and my lack of being on time for anything but Deb was wonderful! They were great to get along with and went above and beyond my expectations the day of! We brought a lot of our own rentals and did not have wait staff and they just really kept on top of everything from decor to dinner to working with our officiant and helping organize our ceremony right beforehand since we did not have a rehearsal and I had a particular order and fashion I wanted things to happen in and Deb got everyone together and gave them the run down and got everyone in order and it went off without a hitch! I HIGHLY recommend Simply Events and their team! They really pulled through, blew us away, I only wish I had more time during the day to let them know how much I appreciated all they did for us!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kelly M

Absolutely amazing! We hired Simply Events for month of coordinating, but we worked with Amy for the year leading up to our wedding. Amy was always available to answer questions, calm nerves, offer recommendations, and so much more. I have always heard how stressful planning a... Read More wedding was and I waited for the shoe to drop, with Amy it never did. I can’t imagine our day without Amy. Anything I said I had to do, she said no that’s my job! The day of came and she moved the entire day. from keeping track of the vendors, to her emergency supply kit, from rearranging the venue, she even got our guests drinks from the bar! Many of our guests complimented how hard she worked. I absolutely can’t imagine our day without Amy and team. We are a little sad we don’t have to work with her on anything. Thanks to Amy and Simply Events, your service is worth so much more than the cost!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Amber B

If you need help with planning your wedding, Simply Events is where to go, they're awesome! I worked with Nicole as the month of coordinator, extremely friendly, dedicated and hard working are just a few words that come to mind. I don't think my wedding would have been so... Read More perfect without the attention to detail and organized planning that Simply Events helped with.

2017-10-17T12:33:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amber! It was a joy working with you on your wedding day and we wish you and Dan all the best in your marriage together! Let us know if you ever need anything else. :)

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kylie W

These people are AMAZING! They are so I intentional with their business, and I felt like an absolute princess on my wedding day! They went out of their way so many times to make sure every detail was in place, and I did not worry about one thing the entire day. I highly... Read More recommend Simply Events to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Larissa M

I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for Amy and the team at Simply Events. We were married at Lauxmont Farms in July and despite the beautiful views, Lauxmont isn't good at getting things done. Amy made sure everything was taken care of. None of my family or myself... Read More had to worry or stress about anything. She went out of her way and spent extra time making sure everything was in order. I'm pretty sure she almost melted away running around on our hot wedding day:) She literally has everything you could think of in an emergency with her, including super glue which I never would have thought of needing. Amy and her team were always in communication with each other and the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. They are worth every penny and more. Everyone starts out wedding planning thinking they can do it without a wedding planner, but trust me, I had SO much fun on my wedding day, and that wouldn't have happened without Amy. She will also find you awesome vendors within your budget. Our families continue to talk about how thankful they were for the team being there. Ask for Amy Thomas if you decide to go with Simply Events.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Scottie T

Simply Events and Alexis Giambanco were utterly fantastic. Lexi was outstanding to work with, extremely helpful, professional, and reliable in absolutely every way. She was an integral part in making our wedding an absolute DREAM. She is now planning my sister's wedding as well,... Read More as she was so fantastic with planning mine. We have the highest praise for her and her work - she's the best! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

We had Lexi for a "Complete" package and it was worth every cent. Lexi worked with us on every detail and her day of team was extraordinary. Her work made the entire planning and day of relaxing and stress free for me (Mother of the Bride) and my daughter.

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Lindsay W

Simply Events made my dreams come true. They took all of the stress off of me throughout the planning process. Amy was incredible, she was assigned to our wedding. The day of, I can't even explain how lovely it all was. Everything went smoothly and the team at Simply Events did... Read More an INCREDIBLE job. I am still smiling thinking about how incredible everything was!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jonathan C

Amy Thomas was the lead day-of coordinator for my outdoor wedding in September 2016. Being a budget-conscience bride, I admit that I was reluctant to hire a day-of wedding coordinator. However, the venue I booked required it and so I looked for someone who would add the most... Read More value while not costing more than my wedding dress! I was very happy to meet Amy and Ginger from Simply Events. They were down-to-earth, extremely kind and understanding, and very professional. Not only that, but they worked with integrity, honesty, and sincerity. When I handed over my wedding vendors and plans to Amy, I felt like I could trust her, which is huge for me. Planning most of the wedding by myself was like choosing the exact pieces that I wanted at the best rate I could get them for; hiring Simply Events to be my day of coordinators was letting them glue all those pieces I had chosen into a smooth, cohesive wedding day. In retrospect, I think day-of wedding coordinators are essential for a stress-free day, and Amy Thomas did not disappoint. She was there at every point of the day, helping, directing, and readjusting things behind the scenes so that my family, friends, and myself did not have to. At the end of the day, you want to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, and Amy and her team were key in helping me do just that. The day went perfectly! Being someone who regularly plans large events and conferences, it was such a delight not to have to take charge on my wedding day. Thank you Amy and Ginger!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Lindsay S

We were fortunate enough to work with Lexi and Simply Events for our wedding. We chose to go with their Day Of Package and it was worth every single penny. Deb was in touch with us prior to being matched with Lexi and she was more than helpful in answering questions and... Read More recommending vendors. After we were lucky enough to be paired with Lexi, she sat down with my husband and I about a month before our wedding to get a feel for our hopes for the wedding, details and to make a list of what was left to do. She was honest, organized, professional and assured us that our day would be all that we wanted. We left our meeting with all the confidence in the world and boy did Lexi live up to her promise!On our wedding day, she showed up early and was ready to work. She only had 2 answers to any of our requests throughout the day - "it's already taken care of" or "absolutely we can do that for you." Lexi was so pleasant, easy to work with and energetic; her enthusiasm was so contagious and exactly what any bride could hope for. I did not have to worry about anything the day of my wedding (including timelines!). Since our wedding, we have been singing Lexi's praises for giving us exactly what we wanted and helping us create a beautiful and memorable day. We were so impressed by Lexi and would wholeheartedly recommend her and Simply Events to any (and every) bride!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Emily O

Lexi and her Simply Events team were absolutely phenominal! I hired Simply Events for their “Day Of” package and I must be honest, it was so much more than just a “Day Of” package. Lexi met with my husband and I three weeks before our wedding to go over all of our vendors and... Read More ideas/plans for our wedding weekend. She was extremely organized and reassured that our day would be nothing short of amazing. She was right! Lexi and her team put me at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding weekend. She also took the pressure off my mom, mother in law, and sisters so they could enjoy the wonderful weekend as well! Lexi worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She was amazing, friendly, organized, and fun! I am so extremely grateful I hired Lexi and Simply Events. One of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you for helping make Andy and my wedding weekend an unforgettable blast!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 stephanie s

Words cant express how thankful I am that I chose Simply Events for my day of coordinator. I met Deb in a local coffee shop and immediately felt as ease. I ended up working with Alexis for my actual wedding weekend. She was my angel those two days, she did anything and... Read More everything she could to be make me a stress free happy bride. Lexi actually drove to my hotel to pick something up for me the day of my wedding. From organizing rehearsal to packing up the last of the décor the night of my wedding, this team was fabulous. Thank you so much for the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica P

We worked with Amy and couldn't have asked for anyone better! She was readily available to assist in any way, make phone calls for us, and create the detailed wedding day schedule. She attended meetings with us and most importantly did the majority of the leg work to set-up... Read More and tear down the venue decorations! We were very impressed with her and her friendly demeanor made it a delight to work with her!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Lexi . . . In the midst of the swirling people and emotions, you kept your cool and guided us toward the goal – a smooth wedding event and celebratory party. I was impressed. I have worked with others, none come close to what you did. You rock. Pastor Les.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kayla Z

Deb and Nicole went above our expectations. I honestly don't think we could have done our wedding without them. They kept us on our timeline and took care of things without me having to deal with them. Nicole ran an errand to CVS for us and Deb was always there for moral... Read More support. They set things up and tore things down. This team is warm-hearted and so down to earth that you feel so comfortable around them. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Simply Events for a day of coordinator.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Lexi and Taylor were amazing as planners and assistants for our daughter's wedding. They nailed down every detail, thought of things we would have missed, made space for bridal nerves, and staffed the reception like champions. We were most fortunate to have them.

Deborah Erb

Deborah is wife to Stephen, mother to Brad, Nicole, Peyton and Jenna and Mother-in-law to Nate. She began Simply Events Inc. in 2010 after years of planning corporate and special events and in her response to her love for making sure each client can enjoy every aspect of their event, without worrying about every detail. Deborah has built her team of 6 coordinators and 8 assistants all with the same desire to humbly serve each client while making sure every planned detail comes to life, just as the client envisons!