"Event Planning for Work & Life"

The team at Simply Events Inc. has a passion for creating intimate and personalized events that capture the uniqueness of their clients. Their warm and friendly communication style and expertise in thinking through the details, will instantly put you at ease while you experience planning your perfect event.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Philadelphia (717) 725-8028
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Emily S

Lexi and her Simply Events team were absolutely phenominal! I hired Simply Events for their “Day Of” package and I must be honest, it was so much more than just a “Day Of” package. Lexi met with my husband and I three weeks before our wedding to go over all of our vendors and... Read More ideas/plans for our wedding weekend. She was extremely organized and reassured that our day would be nothing short of amazing. She was right! Lexi and her team put me at ease and I was able to relax and enjoy every second of our wedding weekend. She also took the pressure off my mom, mother in law, and sisters so they could enjoy the wonderful weekend as well! Lexi worked with all of our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She was amazing, friendly, organized, and fun! I am so extremely grateful I hired Lexi and Simply Events. One of the best decisions I made during the whole wedding planning process! Thank you for helping make Andy and my wedding weekend an unforgettable blast!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Lindsay W

Simply Events made my dreams come true. They took all of the stress off of me throughout the planning process. Amy was incredible, she was assigned to our wedding. The day of, I can't even explain how lovely it all was. Everything went smoothly and the team at Simply Events did... Read More an INCREDIBLE job. I am still smiling thinking about how incredible everything was!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Lindsay S

We were fortunate enough to work with Lexi and Simply Events for our wedding. We chose to go with their Day Of Package and it was worth every single penny. Deb was in touch with us prior to being matched with Lexi and she was more than helpful in answering questions and... Read More recommending vendors. After we were lucky enough to be paired with Lexi, she sat down with my husband and I about a month before our wedding to get a feel for our hopes for the wedding, details and to make a list of what was left to do. She was honest, organized, professional and assured us that our day would be all that we wanted. We left our meeting with all the confidence in the world and boy did Lexi live up to her promise!On our wedding day, she showed up early and was ready to work. She only had 2 answers to any of our requests throughout the day - "it's already taken care of" or "absolutely we can do that for you." Lexi was so pleasant, easy to work with and energetic; her enthusiasm was so contagious and exactly what any bride could hope for. I did not have to worry about anything the day of my wedding (including timelines!). Since our wedding, we have been singing Lexi's praises for giving us exactly what we wanted and helping us create a beautiful and memorable day. We were so impressed by Lexi and would wholeheartedly recommend her and Simply Events to any (and every) bride!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Scottie T

Simply Events and Alexis Giambanco were utterly fantastic. Lexi was outstanding to work with, extremely helpful, professional, and reliable in absolutely every way. She was an integral part in making our wedding an absolute DREAM. She is now planning my sister's wedding as well,... Read More as she was so fantastic with planning mine. We have the highest praise for her and her work - she's the best! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

We had Lexi for a "Complete" package and it was worth every cent. Lexi worked with us on every detail and her day of team was extraordinary. Her work made the entire planning and day of relaxing and stress free for me (Mother of the Bride) and my daughter.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jonathan C

Amy Thomas was the lead day-of coordinator for my outdoor wedding in September 2016. Being a budget-conscience bride, I admit that I was reluctant to hire a day-of wedding coordinator. However, the venue I booked required it and so I looked for someone who would add the most... Read More value while not costing more than my wedding dress! I was very happy to meet Amy and Ginger from Simply Events. They were down-to-earth, extremely kind and understanding, and very professional. Not only that, but they worked with integrity, honesty, and sincerity. When I handed over my wedding vendors and plans to Amy, I felt like I could trust her, which is huge for me. Planning most of the wedding by myself was like choosing the exact pieces that I wanted at the best rate I could get them for; hiring Simply Events to be my day of coordinators was letting them glue all those pieces I had chosen into a smooth, cohesive wedding day. In retrospect, I think day-of wedding coordinators are essential for a stress-free day, and Amy Thomas did not disappoint. She was there at every point of the day, helping, directing, and readjusting things behind the scenes so that my family, friends, and myself did not have to. At the end of the day, you want to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, and Amy and her team were key in helping me do just that. The day went perfectly! Being someone who regularly plans large events and conferences, it was such a delight not to have to take charge on my wedding day. Thank you Amy and Ginger!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Stephanie M

Words cant express how thankful I am that I chose Simply Events for my day of coordinator. I met Deb in a local coffee shop and immediately felt as ease. I ended up working with Alexis for my actual wedding weekend. She was my angel those two days, she did anything and... Read More everything she could to be make me a stress free happy bride. Lexi actually drove to my hotel to pick something up for me the day of my wedding. From organizing rehearsal to packing up the last of the décor the night of my wedding, this team was fabulous. Thank you so much for the best day of my life.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica P

We worked with Amy and couldn't have asked for anyone better! She was readily available to assist in any way, make phone calls for us, and create the detailed wedding day schedule. She attended meetings with us and most importantly did the majority of the leg work to set-up... Read More and tear down the venue decorations! We were very impressed with her and her friendly demeanor made it a delight to work with her!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Lexi . . . In the midst of the swirling people and emotions, you kept your cool and guided us toward the goal – a smooth wedding event and celebratory party. I was impressed. I have worked with others, none come close to what you did. You rock. Pastor Les.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kayla Z

Deb and Nicole went above our expectations. I honestly don't think we could have done our wedding without them. They kept us on our timeline and took care of things without me having to deal with them. Nicole ran an errand to CVS for us and Deb was always there for moral... Read More support. They set things up and tore things down. This team is warm-hearted and so down to earth that you feel so comfortable around them. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Simply Events for a day of coordinator.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Lexi and Taylor were amazing as planners and assistants for our daughter's wedding. They nailed down every detail, thought of things we would have missed, made space for bridal nerves, and staffed the reception like champions. We were most fortunate to have them.

Deborah Erb

Deborah is wife to Stephen, mother to Brad, Nicole, Peyton and Jenna and Mother-in-law to Nate. She began Simply Events Inc. in 2010 after years of planning corporate and special events and in her response to her love for making sure each client can enjoy every aspect of their event, without worrying about every detail. Deborah has built her team of 6 coordinators and 8 assistants all with the same desire to humbly serve each client while making sure every planned detail comes to life, just as the client envisons!