Simply Gorgeous by Erin Infantino

New England and anywhere you desire!

Makeup should fit like the perfect wedding gown.

857 Marion Ave, Plantsville, CT
New England and anywhere you desire!

The Best! Absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Viviane R

Saying Erin and her team did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for our wedding would be an understatement. I went to one other place besides Simply Gorgeous for hair and makeup trials, and it paled in comparison to Erin and her team! I loved working with them because they are... Read More professional, talented, creative and definitely deliver. On our wedding day, there were 4 bridesmaids, myself (the bride) and the mothers of the bride and groom all getting hair and makeup done at the hotel before heading out to the venue. Our photographer had warned us that hair and makeup is often where you lose time and get behind schedule, but not with Erin and her team! Rest assured that they will get you done, and looking gorgeous, on time! On our day Erin and Melissa each had an assistant, and all did an amazing job. They worked with the bridesmaids and the moms to give them the look they wanted, and all of them were stunning! The hair and makeup did not move or fade whatsoever, and everyone was IN LOVE with their look. I could not recommend Erin and her team more. They are absolutely amazing - the only ones you want for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Michele P

Erin and her team were one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Booking and contracts were very easy and organized, and Erin's assistant, Julie, replied promptly and thoroughly with any questions that I had during the process. During the trial, Erin was so... Read More helpful and informative, even giving suggestions on skincare to help me out with my stress acne a month before my wedding. I like that Erin took the time before booking to explain the type of airbrush that they use, since I had a horror story with another well-known make-up company in the area about make-up not lasting. She explained that since they use a silicone based product, versus a water-based product, that it lasts longer, WHICH IT DID. On my wedding day, Erin truly kept me calm and collective when I wanted to rip my hair out. I had a fairly large bridal party that she and her assistant flew through with ease. Everyone was over the moon about their make-up, and raved about her talent and expertise. My maid of honor even said she had gotten her make up done many times, but this was the only time she truly felt beautiful. Erin even changed up my look last minute on the fly per my request, and I LOVED it, even more than my trial. Her skills are truly something to be admired. I thought I had struck gold with an amazing make-up artist (which I did!) but what truly sealed the deal and I will remember for years to come was her willingness to truly go above and beyond for her client. One of my flower girls had broken the zipper on her dress and started crying, thinking she wouldn't be able to go down the aisle. Without even a moment's hesitation, Erin stepped in, gathered a needle and thread (that I still don't even know where she got from!) and sewed the zipper back together, making sure all was right with my wedding world, and taking extra time from her day to make sure mine went smoothly. Erin and her team were truly a Godsend to me on my wedding day, and I referred her right away to all of my engaged friends. I knew there was a reason I booked her a year out, and don't regret a single minute of it. Thank you Erin, and the Simply Gorgeous Team!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Laura B

Erin did the makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the mothers of the bride and groom. Everyone looked absolutely stunning.she does amazing work. Not only did she do an amazing makeup job, but she helped me out when she noticed I was starting to get very anxious about the... Read More wedding. I highly recommend Erin and her amazing team. You will not regret it!!

Beautiful bride

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Erin F

Erin made me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Caitlin M

The Simply Gorgeous by Erin team provided beautiful, classic updos for myself and bridesmaids -- just what we wanted. Furthermore, the makeup was natural, elegant and flawless from the First Look to the last dance.

Simply Gorgeous definitely delivered!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Olivia F

I knew at my hair/makeup trial that I would be 100% happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. It was so easy to book my wedding with them, they had a great team who answered all my questions quickly via email and phone. I felt so relaxed the day of my wedding because I... Read More knew that we didn't have to trek to a physical salon. The team arrived to my parents house where I was getting ready, on time, set up their gear, and then got to work. Every single one of my bridesmaids looked AMAZING! I loved all their hair and makeup. But I mostly LOVED mine. I am forever grateful to Alisa for the flawless airbrushed makeup and to Nicole for my stunning updo, which I might mention stayed perfect ALL night.

Simply the BEST

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Katie P

Erin was positively a-mazing. Truly an artist! During our trial, I showed her some pictures of what I thought I wanted my wedding look to be--and what she created was even more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined. And that was only the trial! Like many brides, I was... Read More feeling pretty stressed and anxious on my wedding day. There was so much to get done, so little time, and I'm not someone who is good at delegating. So when Erin arrived to our hotel room (promptly at the agreed upon time!), I immediately felt a shift in the dynamic of the room. Erin exudes calm. She's so professional and to the point, but is also very warm. My hairstylist (who is not affiliated with Erin) was 45 minutes late and that caused everything to be pushed back--so instead of going 3rd with Erin, I ended up having to go last. But Erin never once made me feel rushed--even though I know she had another bride and bridal party to go to after ours! She patiently tweaked a few things and when I was worried that the lipstick that I had purchased was too pink, she explained that it wouldn't read too pink in pictures and even took a picture to show me. I was sad to see her leave because I wanted that calming aura around still! But she did a phenomenal job--topping the trial! And I was so, so, so, happy with what she created. Girls spend their entire lives dreaming about their wedding day and what they're going to look like. I think investing in a great makeup artist is equally as important as investing in a great photographer. The wedding was such a blip on the radar, I cannot believe how quickly it went by and what a whirlwind it was. But I'm so very thankful to have pictures that will last a lifetime--and I'm beyond thrilled at how beautiful my makeup looked. Erin is extremely talented (and kind) and I recommend her absolutely and completely!

Alisa and Simply Gorgeous Were Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jessie L

Alisa from Simply Gorgeous by Erin is the so sweet, so funny, and made my wife and I feel so beautiful and happy on our wedding day! They were very flexible in accommodating us to come in for a trial (since we were coming from Boston and didn't have a lot of availability to come... Read More to Connecticut) and we both loved out makeup. Alisa was super responsive to feedback, but also such a pro at making suggestions and choices for both of us, as we tend to be eyebrows, mascara, and go kind of people! On the day of the wedding seeing Alisa was something we both looked forward to - she's genuinely fun to talk to and made us look and feel awesome without looking like someone other than who we are. She also did makeup for both of our mothers, and even though my mom as VERY hesitant about wearing makeup and having her makeup done, she looked and felt awesome. We can't recommend Alisa and Simply Gorgeous by Erin enough!

Simply Gorgeous - perfection

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Mia D

I had the pleasure of working with Simply Gorgeous by Erin for both my engagement photos and my wedding. I decided to do a trial with them before my engagement photos, because I had never had my makeup professionally done, and knew it would improve the way I looked in my... Read More photos, and make me more comfortable with the process. I had given them feedback that I wasn't completely satisfied with the way I looked, and they fixed what they could to make it better, and took my feedback and remembered what I liked and didn't like for my wedding day. I am SO glad I told them how I felt about it, and even happier that they reacted professionally, and were happy to fix the things I wasn't happy about, and made sure to carry that into our next sessions. I did a hair trial as well separately, with Melissa - and it came out PERFECT, and ended up being what I chose for my wedding day style. for my wedding day I had Meghan for makeup, and Melissa for hair, and they absolutely KILLED IT. I had 2 moms, a flower girl, 3 bridesmaids, and myself all getting makeup and hair, and every single person looked absolutely stunning, both hair and makeup, and everyone was SO happy with the way it all came out. It was fun to have the girls there while we were all getting ready, they helped ease my nerves, as I was getting everything done they were talking to me, and it was just comfortable. My hair and makeup was truly perfect, and so was my entire bridal party's - I couldn't have asked for more. Erin is the owner, and is awesome as well - even though she was booked for my wedding day, she had helped hone in on the look I wanted after my trial, and made sure I was happy, and Julie who answers the emails there was amazing - always answering my questions, no matter how annoying I was being. so professional, nice, helpful, and just all around a great company with GREAT stylists. Hopefully I need to get glammed up again in the future so I have an excuse to work with these ladies again!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

Heaven Sent! I can not express enough how pleased I was with this team of artists. I had the pleasure of working with Julie and Meghan (Make Up Artists) & Melissa and Vanessa (Hair Stylists) the day of my wedding. These girls were welcoming to the whole wedding party, and... Read More helped me ease my nerves. I was an emotional mess that day! A huge thank you to Julie as she held Q-tips in the corners of my eyes as I read the letter from my now husband so the tears wouldn't ruin my gorgeous make-up. Now that is customer service! These girls are not just makeup artists or hair stylists they are genuine, and caring women! When one of my vendors fell short with my hair piece, and I sat there crying because I thought my dream day was ruined.This team got together and assembled the most elegant arrangement with random floral and dental floss to twine into my hair. I still swoon over how amazing my hair looked that day! They stood by my side and did not leave us until we felt amazing, and made sure we looked our best! I had a large group, 8 Bridesmaids, and 2 mothers so it was a total of 11 woman. I do have to rebuttal to the review stating below that they do not recommend this company for larger groups. I think this team did an amazing job and exceeded our exceptions. The owner Erin is the sweetest, though she was booked for the day of my wedding. I did have the pleasure of having my hair and make up done by her for another photo-shoot I did . And was very pleased! I am a Simply Gorgeous Girl! & I would not recommend another company to a fellow bride! Amazing job ladies!! <333

Absolutely Recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2014

I would absolutely recommend Simply Gorgeous by Erin! Every interaction I had with Erin's team was friendly, clear, and efficient. Coordinating a time for a trial was easy to do and the team was flexible - making sure they would be able to do my hair and makeup at the same visit... Read More so I could see the whole "look" together! The team's work on my wedding day, both for me and the bridesmaids, exceeding all expectations. I had changed my vision significantly for both hair and makeup since the trial, but the hair and makeup team seamlessly adjusted to my needs. For me, one of the best aspects of working with Simply Gorgeous by Erin was how calm, friendly, and diligent her crew is! They were working hard on my wedding morning to get all of the ladies ready in time, but they kept a relaxed and friendly attitude - which was invaluable!!

Not the best experience...

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Nicole P

I have mixed feelings about this vendor - the positive was I enjoyed working with Lyndsy (hair) and Jocelyn (make up). They were very professional and responded to me usually within a good amount of time via email (they both have full time careers and this job is part time for... Read More them). I had a large wedding party (8 bridesmaids) plus three extra people getting their hair done. Making changes with this vendor consisted of signing and resigning contracts, multiple deposits, and a steep travel fee for adding a second hair dresser (even though I had 11 people). The second hair dresser that came was definitely not as skilled as Lyndsy and it was immediately apparent among the group of girls. We got our hair done in a hotel, so it wasn't until the end of the hair being done where the girls were able to view their hair-do. After the hair dressers left, everyone who had the second hair dresser had to make emergency adjustments and were very upset they paid as much money as they did. I have a feeling that if you are just getting make up done, or have a small bridal party, this particular process would be painless with this vendor. It was definitely not the case with my situation, and it ended up becoming extremely stressful, frustrating, unorganized and confusing regarding payments. I also rarely dealt with Erin, adding to the frustration. For the amount of money I ended up paying for this, I do not think it was worth it. Basing it off my situation, I would not recommend this vendor if you have a large bridal party.

Reviewed on 1/30/2014 Amy C

I cannot tell you how gorgeous my makeup, and my entire bridal party/mom's makeup came out! Erin & Jocelyn were the artists for our wedding and they were simply amazing!!! On time the entire time, professional, super friendly & best of all extremely talented! Erin also did my... Read More trial for my shower & that was perfection too! You have to use Simply Gorgeous!

Very unprofessional

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Michelle L

I made an appointment for a makeup trial and when I arrived, the vendor was not there. I tried calling several times, left a voice mail and eventually had to email her to get a response. She did email me back apologizing for the confusion regarding the appointment and... Read More claimed that she did not receive my confirmation email. While I understand mistakes happen, she never took the time to call me personally. I was offered an opportunity to drive another 3 hours back and forth the next day for another trial. As I had already wasted more than 3 hours driving back and forth and waiting for her, I asked that she come to me for the trial and was informed me that this was not possible. I cannot comment on her actual work however, taking 5 minutes out of her day and actually calling me to apologize would have gone a long way. Very disappointing!

2013-05-23T13:32:27 Response from Erin , the member

I am again sorry for the miscommunication that occurred. It is not characteristic of myself or my team. I believe I did call and leave you a message in addition to emailing you but you replied to my email instead. I expressed how I understood... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Allison J

Erin did the makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. She did an amazing job!!! The makeup lasted all night without flaw!! She was very professional and made everyone look amazing!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Heather G

It is definitely pricy, especially because you have to pay for the trial too, but Erin and Julie are amazing. They are professional and made me look stunning while listening to all of my opinions. Worth every penny!

If you want great make-up book Erin!

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 Alicia M

First of all, Erin was so comforting the day of my wedding, I was so happy to have her there..she knew just what to say to calm me down and even some of the other girls who were nervous. She did my makeup and 6 bridesmaids and my mother in less than 4 hours and we all looked... Read More AMAZING! The makeup lasted all day (from 8:30am to midnight) the only thing I reapplied was my lipstick! If you're trying to decide wether or not to spend the money JUST DO IT! I promise you, you will not be dissapointed, and makeup is not something to skimp on when it's the one day where EVERYONE is looking at you. My sister is getting married in a few months, and after seeing Erin's work that day and seeing how great the makeup lasted she booked her for her wedding too!!

As she says...simply gorgeous

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Sarah R

Erin is absolutely fantastic. Not used to wearing a lot of makeup, I was worried of looking too "made up". Erin knows how to enhance a woman's natural beauty without being overdone. She is incredibly kind, and really listens to your input.

Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Devon G

We all looked beautiful and she did so well under the tight time restrictions we had. She was very professional and did incredible work!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Heidi T

Erin was truly a pleasure to work with for my wedding day. She is professional, warm and very talented. Within a few minutues of meeting her at my trial, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was very welcoming and really listened to how I wanted to look on my big day. In the... Read More end, we made a few small changes to my original trial and the end result was gorgeous- absolutely perfect! My makeup looked fantastic all day long. I received many compliments and would absolutely recommend Erin one hundred times over!!

Bridal and Bridal Party Make Up

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Lauren S

I cannot say enough about Erin Infantino and her amazing skills. She is an incredibly talented make up artist who has been in the business for many years. She is confident, personable, sweet, and well organized. She arrived on time the morning of my wedding, and came well... Read More prepared with her own chair and case of make up. Better still, she does air brush foundation! Erin made me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day, and spent extra time making sure my face looked flawless. My bridal party also looked maid of honor was so impressed that she is using Erin for her own wedding! She also brings along extra lip color, etc. for purchase. Highly recommended!