Simply Stunning, Simply Graceful, Simply "I Do"

At Simply "I Do" we pride ourselves on our customer service. Offering the most fashion forward bridal styles for our area. We want to make you feel beautiful on your wedding day! Not only can we dress the bride, we have attire for everyone else involved in your wedding as well!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

3205 Hudson Rd, Cedar Falls, IA (319) 277-1117

Best Selection and Customer Service!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Heidi D

Andrea and the girls at Simply I Do are great to work with! They went above and beyond to make my entourage have a memorable experience. There are tons of great dresses to choose from and I couldn't be happier with my choice! We also found my bridesmaids dresses there. As well... Read More as my birdcage veil. I would and do suggest them to any bride-to-be!

Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Lauren B

I had a great experience with Simply I Do! The employees were very helpful! The only downfall is that they do not have an in-house seamstress, so that is an additional expense. However, they have referrals for seamstresses who are willing to meet at the salon. The great... Read More thing too is that they remove the dress from their store once you purchase it... which increases the chances of it being one of a kind in your area!

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Mindy G

I bought my dress there and everyone was so helpful and so nice! They made everything go so smooth!! Their seamstress is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Natalie C

Simply I Do was great to work with! Loved the large selection of brides and bridesmaid dresses to choose from! Very friendly staff and great prices! I had attendants from all over the US so they were great about making accommodations to get dresses where they needed to be!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Brittany S

I got my wedding dress here and they were so helpful. I ordered our bridesmaids dresses here and they were so helpful to make sure I got the color of dress I wanted. Very helpful and nice. Would definitely recommend going here for anything you need!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Barbara C

My daughter bought her dress at Simply I Do. They made everyone in our party comfortable while keeping the bride happy. We appreciate the personal experience you gave all of us.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Emily M

Love them! First place I tried on wedding dresses and thought I had found "the one." Mom wasn't sure and wanted me to try other places, but I still ended up coming back for the first one! Everyone was extremely nice. Bought all bridesmaid dresses there and they were very... Read More accommodating helping me choose colors and styles. The dresses came in slightly off color and they notified me in case I wanted to change it since we still had time. I have no complaints!

Lots of Options

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Dawna S

They have a lot of nice bridal dresses but a bit pricey. I don't feel like I received a great deal on anything - but I was happy with the dresses I received and they had everything ready on time. They were also accommodating when I needed to stop in and try on the dress on... Read More short notice. I did find I had to follow up with them quite a bit - such as when I asked questions and they said they would get back to me....However, I would purchase from them again.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 4/05/2014 Erica O

Their customer service is outstanding. I came to try on dresses and found my dress at Simply I do. I came a couple times to make sure I found the right dress. They let me try on as many as I needed to make my final decision. After that first stop, every time I came back they... Read More knew who I was. They didn't ask for my name they just knew who I was and what I was there for. They exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Sarah A

I purchased my dress from here. When I went to pick it up after alterations, it was not steamed properly, it was a complete mess. I would never recommend shopping here for any occassion.

Small but Good Quality

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Samantha A

They do not have a lot of selection but what they do have is good quality and the staff is extremely helpful!

bridal gowns galore!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Laura K

Buying a wedding gown can be intimidating for a bride. From the moment I walked into the door, the staff at Simply I Do were friendly & very helpful when I was an indecisive bride. There are many gowns to choose from. They are not high pressure but want you to find a gown... Read More that is perfect for you. Bonus: my gown was under budget by a long shot! Kudos to Amanda for her patience & helpful advice.

Dress Shopping

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Lexie E

They ladies working were very helpful, willing to help with anything and helpful picking out the dresses.

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Elise H

The service at Simply I Do was very friendly, but there were a few instances where they were not very professional. We had asked for swatches multiple times and it took months because they realized twice that they had not even requested them from my dress manufacturer. My dress... Read More was amazing and the selection at the salon was not huge, but it was perfect because it was just enough of a selection to not be too overwhelming but enough to have a variety.

Andrea Koch

Andrea is the owner of Simply I Do. Getting into the family business has been something she has truly enjoyed and looks forward to making sure everything for your wedding goes smoothly and is stress free! She has a great staff, and everyone at the shop is fully trained to help your day run smoothly! We look forward to making you part of our Simply I Do family!