Simply Love Ceremonies by Reverend John C. Lipnick

As a Wedding Officiant, I specialize in personalized, custom-designed weddings that can be religious, civil, interfaith, non-denominational or spiritual, renewal of vows, and second marriages. Whether you are looking for something short and sweet, or something more elaborate involving music, friends, and family, I can design that for you. No two wedding ceremonies are alike, nor should they be. Each one should deeply reflect the personalities and spirit of the couple.

Port Orange, FL Central Florida, Volusia County etc.. (631) 495-6000

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Jim S

The Reverend John did an awesome ceremony for Maria and I. He has a golden voice that just made for the best experience. On a scale of 1-10. He is a perfect 10

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Maria F

Reverend John Lipnick gave us the most beautiful, customized and touching ceremony that fit our wedding day perfectly. He really knows how to tailor it to exactly what the couple is looking for. If you are in need of ideas, or if you have very specific ideas, John can create the... Read More perfect ceremony for you. I would highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Tressa B

Reverand John Lipnick did an exceptional job not just officiating the ceremony but with consulting and guiding us to the big day. It was a very small, intimate and casual wedding day....it was simple for us which put the biggest emphasis on the ceremony. John guided us with... Read More the structure and assisted with examples and references. He kept lines of communication open and was early that day to scope out our beach site ahead of time. We are forever grateful for his assistance and sharing in our forever day. I highly recommend him in officiating your wedding.

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Sara D

While he seemed very interested in the beginning, ultimately the Reverend declined to be our officiant. That is absolutely fine, but when I asked him if he had any experience with Romanian weddings, he said, “I am familiar with several of the ceremonial aspect of the Romanian... Read More Orthodox Wedding.” Yes, that is a direct copy and paste of his message. He then proceeded to include several traditions that are included in Romanian weddings. So, problem number 1 is that I discovered he copied and pasted his information from Google. When I delicately called him out on it by saying it looked familiar from web searches I’d done, that is when he said, “I’ve been researching Romanian Orthodox wedding ceremonies, and I don’t know that I would be a good fit for you and your fiance. I’m just not familiar with the culture or the rituals, and I think your wedding ceremony should be as authentic as possible.” How then are you familiar with the aspects? I feel that he was very dishonest and I would not recommend him for this reason, especially as a man of God.

2018-02-15T17:36:51 Response from the vendor

Sorry you felt rejected in my polite email to respectfully decline your ceremony. 1) I did not say I had performed any Romanian Orthodox Weddings. 2) I was completely honest in that I have "experience with several of the ceremonial aspects" they are similar to... Read Less Read More

Reverand John C. Lipnick

John Lipnick has 30+ years experience in the business of "getting people married". His career started in the field of catering and maître'd work in New York, where he developed a flair for helping couples and their families create their uniquely special day. His sophisticated presence and impressive speaking voice naturally led him to designing and performing custom ceremonies as an Interfaith Reverend. Whether you are looking for something short and sweet, or something more elaborate involving music, friends, and family, John can design that for you.