Simply Love Films LLC.

Wisconsin and Nationwide

It's all love, to us. Simple.

Simply Love captures and re-tells the Wedding Day story for the Bride & Groom through creative cinematography, storytelling, and composition. We have a perfect blend of art and creativity that forever captures memories that will last a lifetime.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Wisconsin and Nationwide (920) 968-9799

The ABSOLUTE best Cinematographer we could ask for!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Casey C

My husband and I were blown away by Simply Love Films. I'm embarrassed to say that I was unsure about hiring a videographer/cinematographer for our wedding. My little brother, who was married last year, convinced me otherwise. I am so glad he did!!! The best investment my... Read More husband and I made was our photographer and Simply Love. They were willing to make a package that was designed for us, and our wants and needs for the wedding. These two gentlemen are true professionals. They showed up an hour early to get shots of the bridal party getting ready (which was above and beyond what I had paid for). But, that was only the beginning! They stayed almost three extra hours, because "they were having so much fun filming us." You CAN NOT possibly get better customer service than Simply Love. You will not go wrong with these incredible cinematographers!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Molly D

Mark, Josh, and Dan of Simply Love came to film our wedding in Vail, Colorado, and working with them exceeded every expectation. They were prompt, professional, creative, and SO MUCH FUN. The same-day edit is one of their most unique selling points, as it is such an amazing... Read More experience to see footage from the day with everyone in attendance. They have an innate ability to make anyone they are filming completely comfortable and at ease, and they helped to manage any stress throughout the event, keeping us all laughing an having a good time. We cannot say enough great things about these guys and we HIGHLY recommend them. Their drone footage was also INCREDIBLE. Thank you so much, Simply Love -- we love you!

Don't forget the little things

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Megan S

I could not be more impressed with Simply Love Films. They went above and beyond to make our special day truly something to remember. Originally, we weren't going to hire videographer because what we were visualizing was someone with a handheld camcorder taping the entire day,... Read More with the end result being an 8 video without much useful sound and too long to every enjoy. When Josh contacted me and sent me a link to his website, I was immediately blown away by the quality of his work and by the creativity used to shorten a lifetime of memories into just a few minutes. I teared up, if not downright cried, during each trailer I watched. Simply Love is able to capture those special moments in a way that makes you feel the love between the married couple, even without knowing who the heck the couple is on the screen. Ours was no different. During our reception, the showing of our engagement story was the talk of the night; they even were able to add in same-day editing so our guests could also see behind the scene moments of us getting ready as well as ceremony highlights just hours after they occurred! After our reception is over I would say the most compliments I received were on my dress and on our video. Simply Love has created such a unique concept and their films truly make you feel like you're reliving your wedding day every time you watch it. They are worth every penny and actually make a wedding video you would watch again and again. Thank you so much to the entire Simply Love crew for making our day so special and memorable!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kristina R

All I can say is WOW with the service we received on our wedding by Simply Love Films. I cannot thank them enough for the amazing memories that we will forever have of our special wedding day. The day happens so incredibly fast, and you need a cinematographer that captures that... Read More moment and gives you that feeling all over again every time you watch the video. I abolsutely loved working with the team, and it felt as if friends were with us filming us instead of a film crew. The compliments are endless and I am forever grateful for our video!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Heather S

I don't even know how to begin this review because the work that Simply Love Films delivered left me SPEECHLESS. Joshua and Dan made the incredible trek to California and I am so thankful that they did. They were professional, patient with my endless questions, and they left all... Read More of my guest's floored with their beautiful same-day edit. Honestly I didn't know what to expect but it definitely exceeded any and all expectations I had for this service. In addition to all that, the guys were super friendly to boot! I can't thank and praise these guys enough.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 MacKenzie M

Loved having Simply Love Films to capture all the special moments of our day! They did a phenomenal job blending in with everyone and making it so easy to be on camera. Just with the sneak peeks we got throughout the day while they were filming, I know the final product will be... Read More amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Katy S

Wow!!! The service that Simply Love provides is TOP notch! We worked with Dan and his team and they were fantastic! We didn't even know that they were there during our day! Our day of edit was so natural and loved by all of our guests! My family watches our day of video over and... Read More over again. If you are looking for an affordable, laid back, and fun videographer then look no more! You will not be disappointed with their work.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ashley M

I can't say enough great things about Simply Love Films. We had our wedding 8/19/17 and had Max and Sierra as our videographers. They were absolutely incredible and made us feel comfortable throughout the entire day. They truly felt like guests at our wedding and not just a... Read More "vendor" we hired. We haven't received our video yet, but I have not one doubt in my mind we will love it. They did a fantastic job from the time we spoke on the phone to the very end of our wedding day. Hire them!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Emily Z

Brandon, Max, and Katie were just fabulous to work with. The Same Day Edit is a must at any wedding! Our guests were blown away by that and we cannot wait to get our video back. Absolutely loved working with Simply Love Films.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Courtney H

BY FAR our most loved vendor of the day! Everyone was completely blown away by the same-day edit that was played at our reception! Brandon, Max, and Oliver--you guys are AMAZING at what you do! We are so pumped to view our feature film! If you are getting married and are in the... Read More market for a videographer, Simply Love Films is the ONLY vendor you should consider--their portfolio speaks for itself!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ashley M

This was the first vendor I booked and I'm so thankful I did. From the moment I saw their work I knew I wanted them to film our wedding. I mean, their incredible videos speak for themselves. There is nothing else out there like it. But their incredible personalities and... Read More dedication is what really blew us away. If you want a videographer who will literally take his shoes off and wade into a lake to get his shot and also keep you laughing all day, definitely hire these guys! Also, the same day edit was a highlight that everyone was talking about after! I couldn't give anyone any higher recommendation. So worth the money, no question!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Courtney S

Mark and his team are absolutely awesome!! They took the time to meet us in person prior to our wedding to get to know us as a couple, as well as, followed up a few days in advance to make sure we didn't have questions or concerns. Just seeing their past wedding videos they've... Read More created in the past, I know ours will be amazing!! Mark and Abby, as well as Jason, are so easy going and fun to work with that they made us even more pumped for our wedding day! If a videographer is in the budget or not, choose Simply Love!!... who else flies a drone over your wedding party for awesome footage?!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Valerie O

These guys were AMAZING! Honestly could not have asked for better videographers. They were fun, friendly, and captured everything we could have possibly wanted!! We are SO thankful we invested in them! We will forever cherish our video! <3

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Ashley C

Where do I even begin to compliment Brandon, Sierra, and Max. They were such a huge part of our day and we would pick Simply Love 100 times again if we had to! First, we were impressed that Brandon took the time to talk with us on the phone a few days before our wedding to... Read More discuss the style we wanted for our video and the details of the day. Brandon had so many great ideas that made us at ease and trust that we were going to have a great video. The day of our wedding Brandon, Sierra, and Max were fun, energetic and fun to be around. They fit right in with everyone making us forget that we were even being filmed the entire day. This was one of the most important things for us, they fit right in and never made us feel nervous or awkward. Our guests are still talking about the Same Day Edit. Im so happy we decided to add it to our package. It is a great way to make our guests feel like they were a part of the day from the very start without being able to be there. I couldn't have imagined a better group of people to capture every single part of our day. We can't thank them enough and can't say enough amazing things about Simply Love Films!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Heather P

I don't even know where to start with this review. Awesome, amazing, professional, friendly, creative and so many words to describe our day and film with Simply Love Films LLC. My husband and I debated over having video for our wedding and when our same day edit played, we... Read More looked at each other and knew is was a great decision. The guys were so much fun to work with, from our pre-consultation, the day of and the editing to follow, they seemed liked friends who actually cared about our wedding. Many guests came up to us after to tell us how amazing the video was, and they only saw the 2-3 minute one, the whole day film is absolutely amazing. I could not recommend Simply Love enough.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Hao H

We first met Simply Love Film at our brother’s wedding. After seeing their work on that wedding, we decided to ship them to Arizona for our own. And that turned out to be one of the best decisions we made on our wedding. All three staff who attended were wonderful. Josh and... Read More Mark spent the whole day creatively filming all our precious moments. Daniel did an amazing job on our same-day edit. And the drone camera is such a great feature. They captured the mood of our wedding perfectly, and everyone laughed so much during the film and had a really great time. They are definitely the best cinematographers we could ask for. We would love to score them 11 out of 10.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Sarah B

How do I even begin talking about how amazing these people are? Let me start by saying that if you have Brandon, Sierra, or Max filming your day, you are about to have the world's greatest videographers by your side. Not only are they the most talented group and have the... Read More highest quality videos (trust me, I did my research) but you will also leave your big day feeling like you just made 3 new best friends. I almost cried saying goodbye to them at the end of the night, especially Sierra! When they played my Same Day Edit video after dinner, the whole room was in tears, including the men!! Everyone was in awe of how they developed such a high quality video in just an hour. Max even told me later that he was basically in a coat closest doing the editing! Just simply amazing. I cannot say enough great things about these three people. And the best part is, I now get to hold on to these videos and re-watch my magical day for the rest of my life. Thank you Brandon, Sierra and Max for being the best vendors of our whole day.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Christine K

I can't speak highly enough of Brandon and his team at Simply Love. From start to finish, they were constantly working to get the best shots. They even brought a drone to capture some amazing footage! My husband and I, along with our guests, were so blown away by the same day... Read More edit that played at our reception. If they can put that together in an hour, I'm so excited to see what they can do with the feature film. They were fabulous to work with, and I'm so glad we chose them to help capture our day.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Carissa R

Where to even begin?! Wonderful experience with such a talented team! The guys were so fun to work with and helped move things along on our wedding day. Our wedding guests raved about the Same Day Edit film that was played during our reception. The videos that they created... Read More captured the day so accurately and will forever be a treasure that our families can view and enjoy for years to come.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Alison S

Simply Love was simply the BEST! We did tons of research on whether or not to hire a videographer, and who to hire and we were so glad we chose these guys. They were super professional and had a really fun energy, so they were great to be around when things were getting... Read More nervous on the big day. They were also very enthusiastic about filming at our location, and were diligent to make sure they got drone footage during bad weather when there was only a small window of time to do so. Our photographers, who I thought were top notch, actually stole some photo ideas from Simply Love in the end, as their eyes caught some AMAZING shots!! Mark and Jason worked so well with our photographers that my guests thought they were all from the same business, I even saw them sharing equipment! Most of my family made comments on how great these guys were, and how great their shots were (they were sneaking peaks at the screen!). They were above and beyond what I had hoped for in a videographer and I would pay the same to hire them all over again. Go with Simply Love!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jonathan M

I'm really glad my wife convinced me we had to have the Simply Love team film our wedding. I resisted the idea initially with all the other plans and expenses associated with the wedding, but I can't tell you how happy we are with the feature film they sent us. We've probably... Read More watched our film 100 times since we received it a few weeks ago. Josh and Max took great care of us in the midst of all the hustle of our wedding day. I know that neither my wife or I felt rushed or that our space was being invaded. Their vision of what would look great held true and the final product is off the charts. Knowing what I know now and seeing how the film turned out, it would be my biggest regret if we did not have them with us. The service is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sherry S

Choosing Simply Love to film our daughter's wedding was the best decision we made. They listened to what we were looking for and created a package that was perfect for the bride and groom. Mark, Jason and Josh were all very friendly, professional and easy to work with. You can... Read More tell when you talk with them that they all love what they do and it shows in their work. Josh did a great job filming and catching not only the big moments of that day, but even the most small, as a tear in my daughters eye just before it went down her cheek. Brandon did a great job editing and creating a feature film that really captures the day perfectly. I did a lot of research on videographers/cinematographers and Simply Love is the best.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Stacy G

We had the privilege of working with Mark this year at a wedding in Colorado. He is extremely passionate in what he does and it shows in the product he produces. We were impressed with the fast editing turnaround on the video and the impression that left on the couple. We highly... Read More recommend Mark to any couple!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Samantha S

When we hired Simply Love to film our wedding we had no idea what a great decision we had made. Mark made our wedding day absolutely unforgettable! He captured every moment and every emotion beautifully, and yet at the same time he was subtle and unobtrusive. He had wonderfully... Read More imaginative ideas and made our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera. The same day edit was beyond our wildest dreams, and our family and friends couldn’t believe it! We highly recommend hiring Simply Love to capture the memory of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jennifer N

Simply Love was the perfect choice for my wedding and completely worth the price. All of the guests loved the surprise video at the end of the night and every soon to be married couple there plans to have them at their wedding as well! Josh and his crew were so easy and fun to... Read More work with. Having a wedding day video didn't take any time away from enjoying/focusing on my wedding day, no one even knew they were filming! Thank you again Josh and Mark and the whole Simply Love Films family - you are all amazing at what you do :)!