Pop

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

708 Ascot Park Dr., Mansfield, TX (214) 696-3456

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Juliann J

We are SO happy we chose Brian as our DJ. He went above and beyond all of our expectations. Not only is he a great person, but also he kept everyone dancing all night. Thank you Brian!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Anna M

Our DJ was Greg Beck, and we couldn't have asked for better entertainment! He kept the party alive and fun, while also ensuring all the nights events were covered and helped direct the crowd. Can't say enough positive things about Greg! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Ashley P

Brian was seriously the BEST!! He made the dance floor a hit and we couldn't believe the night was already over because we had sooo much fun! He knew when to cue certain music and feel what the crowd was looking for. There was never a dull moment and loved that! He was very... Read More organized and sent us a detailed timeline. He is also very helpful and one of the nicest people ever. If you're looking for a good time on the dance floor, I'd highly recommend him. He also does ceremony music!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Emma R

Brian did an amazing job with our music and lighting. He really knows how to read the crowd and change the music accordingly. During cocktail hour and dinner, he stayed right on task and made sure all of our requests were met. He was able to move the crown to see our cake... Read More cutting and for our first dances smoothly. He obviously is an expert in his field. Once it was time for dancing, he made sure the mood of the room was just right. He turned down the lights and had beautiful up-lighting that really set the tone of the dance floor. We can't wait to use Brian, Simply Music, again! We are already planning parties that would need a DJ! We have and will continue to recommend him! Thank you so much Brian for making our wedding special and fun! We have had numerous compliments on everything you did. We could not have picked a better option!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lisa R

Brian did the lighting at an outdoor venue! It was gorgeous! It felt like a fairy tale. He did an amazing job!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Katie D

Brian was awesome to work with! We had several meetings leading up to the big day and also talked with Brian at the Arboretum open houses. We were able to see his work during the open houses and select lighting from there. During our meetings, we discussed music. He was able... Read More to provide us with a booklet to guide us through the evening on song choices. Our venue has a short time for music options, so we came prepared with songs we would like to hear, but left it up to Brian to decide which were appropriate to play! He was extremely helpful during the planning process especially when working with the Videographer. We appreciate his communication and preparedness during the planning process! Thank you Brian for a wonderful evening!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Maggie K

Hiring Adante Mayo with Simply Music was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! So many people told us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and several of those have asked for the information for Simply Music to book him for their next event! Adante was... Read More really great to work with and was really responsive. We had several calls since my husband and I were not in town when planning the wedding. The lighting was perfect too!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Vanessa S

Greg Beck is AMAZING. If your DJ isn't amazing, your wedding won't be amazing. The DJ is the heartbeat of the event and you won't find a better one than Greg. He's energetic, genuine, and knowledgeable. I really appreciate his consultations before the wedding, making sure we... Read More were on the same page, and his suggestions. He definitely knows how to get people moving and keep them moving! He was the MC of the event and I appreciate his dedication to getting names and pronunciation right. A tornado hit my venue the day before the wedding and we didn't know if power was going to be restored. Several generators were brought in and then Greg jumped in and brought tons of lighting just in case. He went above and beyond to make our evening special. Thank you, Greg, for all that you did and for making our evening amazing!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 shannon k

Brian was worth the price. We booked Simply Music about a year before the date. He keep in contact through out the year about a week before the wedding date we worked out the minor details. The day of the event he managed the timing of everything. He was very professional and... Read More we made a few last minute changes. Our entrance people changed. He rolled right along without any hi-cups. After meal and the toast and cake cutting. He got the party moving in a good direction. We were very open-minded about the music and he played to crowd. Everyone was dancing to end. He actually had to tell us to go home we were having so much fun.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Katie G

Can't say enough good things! Brian did the sound/music for our ceremony and reception, plus he did the lighting for our outdoor venue. Everything was great! The lighting was absolutely beautiful. I'm really picky about DJs, and Brian did a perfect job. Definitely would... Read More recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Brian Prescott with Simply Music did an incredible job with my wedding! He was the DJ and did the lighting for the reception, and both were phenomenal! Brian was friendly and professional in every meeting, responded quickly to emails, and was such a joy to work with. As the... Read More DJ, I've never seen better, and I've been to a lot of weddings. He was personable, played fantastic music, was the perfect master of ceremonies, and kept the evening flowing smoothly without unnecessary chatter. The lighting was amazing, and the cake, flowers, and the whole room looked spectacular! I got a lot of compliments on how beautiful everything was, and the whole evening went without a hitch. Brian's great work made that possible, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with him! He is trustworthy, professional, and a genuinely nice and friendly person, and I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kaley B

Wow! We used Simply Music to provide lighting of our ballroom reception and they hit it out of the park! Brian is truly one of the nicest people I have ever worked with. He and his staff were quick, professional, and did an incredible job. It was perfect! I would recommend... Read More simply music 1000 times over again. Thank you!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kaley B

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Maria T

If you want someone with experience, knowledge, patience and who is completely calm and understanding then this is your guy! Brian was amazing!!!!!!!!! We hired him for his DJ services and also for lighting and draping. DJ Services: It is hard to mix music from different... Read More cultures and keep everyone dancing. It is also hard to be clear and precise when it comes to any speeches/toasts and he did absolutely fantastic in both areas. I was new at the throwing a whole wedding thing (as most usually are) but I am so glad he walked me through the process and his experience with weddings and events clearly showed at my wedding! He took care of everything. We had a couple dances where we had everyone join us, he was awesome when it came to having the speech and gathering everyone for the bouquet toss and send off. I can't say thank you enough for such great work. Very easy to work with and he ensures he understands and delivers your vision. I thank God for having him at my wedding. Best decision I made! Lighting & Draping: His draping was also impressive! I had him drape our ceremony and reception at the Dallas World Aquarium. He is very familiar with this location and he is on their preferred vendor list. He did a last minute draping request for me and also added spot lights where they were needed that were also last minute. He added another mic that I didn't know i needed until the day before. This guy was ready for anything!! We also had lighting at our ceremony & reception which looked so incredible. If it wasn't for his expertise in all of these areas, I am not sure my wedding would have gone without problems. I would book Brian again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Cammy T

I was THRILLED with Brian. He was our DJ and did our lighting for our wedding at The Four Seasons 10/24/15. He was worth EVERY PENNY and I am SO HAPPY we went with Simply Music. Everyone (and I mean everyone) said that it was be best wedding they ever have gone to.... and I... Read More think that's because of Brian. He kept people on the dance floor all night long and kept everyone on schedule. He did a great job on our lighting as well. I honestly can't say enough good things about Brian. Of the hundreds of decisions we had to make for our wedding, booking Brian was THE BEST DECISION we made!!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Taylor K

We used Brian with Simply Music as our dj for our wedding and reception... We LOVED him! He had us complete a notebook with our wedding party names, songs/artists we enjoyed, any specific details, etc. He truly wanted us to have a perfect wedding, and took the time to get to... Read More know US. The whole thing was very organized and exactly what we wanted. The wedding music could not have been more "us" and we had so many compliments on our music too. I know I'm biased, but it was the most fun wedding ever, with the most fun music and a great dj running the show. I would absolutely recommend Brian and Simply Music for any event.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Shannon O

Brian Prescott was absolutely the best DJ and emcee! Our wedding day was perfect! Yes... PERFECT! From the meetings with Brian that led up to our big day to the send off at the end of the evening, we were truly blessed to have to not worry about a thing with Brian in charge! We... Read More will use him again for future events!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Athra K

Brian Prescott was the DJ and emcee for my wedding on 9/6/15 and he did an extraordinary job! He is organized and professional, and hands down the best wedding professional I worked with throughout the entire planning process! Everything we discussed was executed perfectly and... Read More he has a real gift when it comes to reading a crowd! We had a mixed culture event (American and Persian) and he blended the two cultures like a pro! All our guests had a great time dancing the night away and he kept the night fun and on schedule! We also had him do spotlights on our wedding backdrop and it was just beautiful! Brian is not only a great DJ and emcee, he will do whatever it takes to make sure your wedding day is perfect. When my decorators left without completing finishing touches, Brian climbed a ladder to clip the zip ties sticking up on our ceremony backdrop! He lit floating candles on our tables even though it's not in his job description! He coordinated the timing of food delivery and our entrance! He went above and beyond to make our day perfect! He was our MVP and without him my wedding would not have turned out as great as it did! You will not be disappointed if you choose to go with Brian - he is the best!!!

Simply Music Does Excellent Lighting Too

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Karlie K

One of the most important aspects to me for my wedding was the ambient lighting. With having an outdoor wedding, it was crucial to have tons of twinkling lights in order to get the effect I was going for - a whimsical wedding in a garden setting. I wanted cafe lights,... Read More chandeliers, pink uplighting and paper lanterns over the dance floor and Brian delivered! His lighting really set the mood and ambience for the entire evening and it matched everything I had in mind. He really went above and beyond and for that I can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Ana Casanova O

We can't say enough good things about Brian Prescott and our experience with him. From the beginning, we knew we were in the right hands. He listened intently, helped walk us through the process, was organized and professional, and most importantly --- KILLED IT AT OUR... Read More RECEPTION! He knows how to read a crowd and really made our reception a special celebration! His presence on the microphone was perfect - not overbearing or annoying - everything he did was just right. He knows how to manage a crowd tactfully, and keep things organized and structured, but also fun and easygoing and smooth. Our guests are still talking about how awesome the music was - a solid mix of everything we had wanted, with a few excellent surprises mixed in. Our dance floor was full all night and our guests didn't want it to end. We are really thankful for Brian and all he did to make our wedding special. We would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a DJ they can truly trust with their special event.

You Need These Guys!

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Shelby M

If you want the most amazing, epic wedding ever, choose Brian with Simply Music!! We first saw him at family wedding, and we knew we had to have him. It was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. He is beyond professional and takes all the stress of planning away. He... Read More is a master of his craft creating the perfect vibe for the occasion. He kept the reception flowing and the dance floor full the entire night. We and our guests had an absolute blast dancing the night away. And Brian is a wonderful Emcee, he coordinated the buffet line, the cake cutting, everything … He is GREAT. You will not be disappointed going with these guys!

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Hilary W

We LOVED Michael! We met with him a couple of times before the event and planned everything out. The reception was absolutely perfect. Everything went so smoothly. We went off the schedule and Michael was so attentive and accommodating! The guests just loved him. He was... Read More professional, friendly, fun, and has fantastic taste in music. Everyone had a blast thanks in great part to him. We loved Simply Music Events!!

Brian Prescott

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Rebecca G

Brian was a fabulous DJ! Loved him. Really made our night special. Also included lighting and gobo. Wow!

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Katy R

Bo was an awesome DJ! He made our night speacial and everyone enjoyed our reception! He made sure all the little details we made!

Party

Reviewed on 5/15/2012 Lindsay D

I had Them do music for my ceremony and reception. They also did lightning for my reception. They met with us and returned every phone call. Very accommodating. When I walked into the reception the lights were perfect. They did pin lights to make the floral arrangements pop and... Read More the cake pop!!!  Bo had really romantic music play during dinner but after he kept the party going. We didn't get off the dance floor until our exit.  Absolutely perfect, everyone had an amazing time!!!