All your event needs in one place-it's that simple

We are a husband & wife wedding planning team here to make all your event dreams come true. Besides planning & coordinating we also offer hair & makeup, floral arrangements, decor & so much more. We love what we do & want to make sure you enjoy every moment from engagement to wedding time!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website

Ventura, CA Ventura County, Santa Barbara County (805) 746-1611

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Marina L

What to say about Savannah? How about: she went above and beyond in every area. We decided on the Partial Planning Package, but there was nothing "partial" about it. On our wedding day, we had no worries; everything at the venue was set up correctly, the various vendors had... Read More what they needed to do their jobs, and both she and her amazing husband Dan stayed until the very end of our wedding (1am!) to make sure everything was cleaned up. Maybe even more importantly, Savannah probably saved us thousands of dollars. She either had everything we wanted, or figured out a cost-effective way to get it. "Oh hey, I know a local floral wholesaler. Since I know what kind of flowers you are thinking of, would you like me to buy them for you from her and set them all up?" "Oh hey, you want candles in gold-dipped votives? I happen to have made some. Would you like to use those (for free)?" "You want an arch for your ceremony site? My husband just finished building [this great] one you can use (for free) -- What kind of flowers do you want to put on it?" Everything we wanted, she made happen. She saved us so much on flowers, decorations, and favors. And as a plus, she let me ship everything I bought to her house, which was very helpful since we live far away. Basically, she will over-deliver. Beyond her seemingly endless supply of connections, she gave us confidence that what we wanted to make happen was both possible AND a good idea. What we loved was that there wasn't a lot of "I'm the wedding planner, so I know what's best for weddings," but rather a whole lot of "what a great/fun idea, here's what I can do to help." So if you want to have the wedding that you are planning in your head, and want a planner who will actually help you make it a reality, we HIGHLY recommend the dream team that is Savannah and Dan!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Samantha F

Savannah and Dan were AMAZING! They not only coordinated the whole event by setting up everything for the day of, they were available for communication from the moment we met them, which was about a year before our wedding. Besides setting up our whole wedding to look like a... Read More fairytale, they made beautiful flowers, and did the hair and makeup of all my bridesmaids and myself. They did a great job of coordinating with all the different vendors to make sure the timeline ran smoothly, making sure everything was in its place at the right time. My wedding occurred during one of the worst times for Ventura County, the Thomas Fire. Savannah and her family, along with most of my other vendors were evacuated from their homes. Even through this scary time, she was available when I needed her at any time and never missed a call, text, or email. My wedding would not have been as amazing without SimplySEvents. I recommend for anyone who wants their fairytale wedding.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Katie B

Savannah and Dan were absolutely incredible. They coordinated my wedding on September 16th and it honestly would not have come together without them. I did a ton of DIY stuff and they were able to set up, coordinate, and tear down every single detail flawlessly. I was able to... Read More enjoy every moment of my special day because of these two and I am SO SO thankful for them. I highly recommend SimplyS Events if you want a perfect wedding from start to finish!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kailynn v

Savannah is an event artist; she is kind, creative and assertive. She and her husband Dan MADE OUR WEDDING DAY. Thanks for them we were fully in the moment and joyful as everything went even better than dreamed of. I hired Simply S as a Day of Coordinator but she went on to do... Read More the flowers, create decor and thrill my mom (and I) with how easily the day ran. Before the wedding Savannah met with me several times to tour the venue, meet with our caterer, talk specifics and create a day of schedule. At each meeting I shed my stress and worry and left feeling excited and relieved. Savannah is extremely creative and Dan is super hands on. This lovely combo led us to have: a donut peg board, table numbers that were actually songs handwritten on dark stained pieces of wood (allllll done by Savannah), an original light sculpture featuring floating flowers in a dry fountain in our venue. My mom cannot stop talking about how amazing Savannah was/is and I cannot agree more. She ran our wedding with assurance and ease. She let everyone know that she was working so no else needed to. Having her was THE BEST DECISION. Please treat your future self and book her now. There are so many things that happen on your wedding day, you want to enjoy the fun ones and not even know about the other details (setting up plates for unexpected guests, passing out tips, picking up cakes, dealing with gifts). Savannah gave us our dream wedding day and then some.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Nadia S

Wow! Savannah and Dan were incredibly amazing from day one until the very end! She helped me find my dream wedding venue and helped me save money on decor, flowers, cake and showed me several different ways to stay on budget! Savannah would be there for me emotional late at... Read More night if I was having an emotional breakdown and celebrate with me when we found something fun or cool to add to the wedding. She was worth every single penny and I truly wouldn't have had such a smooth and seamless wedding without her running behind the scenes and taking all the stress off me so I was able to enjoy the day to the fullest with my friends, family and new husband! From the first moment I spoke with Savannah I new she was the one to help me create my vision and help me stay on budget. She instantly had wonderful energy and gave me the confidence and excitement to keep me on track and to get started on my wedding planning to a destination wedding, on a holiday, in 9 months!! The details: She did all my flowers and kept me on my tight budget, including all centerpieces, bridal party bouquets/boutonnieres, ceremony flowers and flower wall! She created a stunning flower wall backdrop for behind the sweetheart table and her hubby Dan made a dark stained wood table prettier than the inspiration pinterest picture I gave her. She helped me find a Boba Fett character to hire to present the rings to us, (my husband is a HUGE Star Wars fan so this made his year!) She hired him and coordinated everything to keep it a secret from everyone. The execution was EPIC! She made me the all time most gorgeous dessert table with chocolate covered everything, champagne soaked gummie bears, and smores station! AND decorated my cake with flowers and it was elegant and perfect. She helped keep all of my vendors on track all day long and they didn't bother me once because they knew to speak with Savannah and that was definitely the best part! If I could do my wedding over I would do it 1000 times. Thank you.

While the stress of planning an event pushes most people away, it excites me! I love coordinating events and the little details that go into making an event beautiful. While working in the bridal industry as a hair&makeup artist I saw a huge need for a good planner. Yes, there are lots of planners out there, but a good planner stays calm under pressure, is the hosts' right-hand man and never stops working or creating. Let me be your guide thru what should be an exciting time in your life. No matter your choice, I promise to make it wonderful!