Sincerely, Emelia

Central Florida & NYC Metro Areas — Available for Travel

Honest, Clean, and Timeless

You deserve a photographer who goes above and beyond to not only deliver beautiful photos, but also great customer service. You'll never be wondering what the next step is and you'll never have to worry about planning out the details. I want to make booking a wedding photographer so easy, you won't feel a ounce of stress. With all that happens throughout the day, you may miss a few moments that happen. But with me behind the camera, you'll know you can re-live your wedding day as if you never missed a thing. All you have to do is get married — I'll handle the rest.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Central Florida & NYC Metro Areas — Available for Travel (347) 623-2253

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Julia M

The person's review below mine is correct. Seriously--STOP what you are doing and book Emely NOW!! Emely is an insanely talented photographer. Her pricing is very reasonable for the quality and artistry she brings to her work. You will seriously be so glad you chose her. We just... Read More got our photos back for our wedding this weekend and our mouths dropped in awe at the beauty of the images she took. Everyone--I mean EVERYONE--looks fantastic. Like models out of a wedding magazine. I am so overjoyed I get to relive our wedding through the gorgeous photographs taken by Emely.

2017-08-29T18:42:50 Response from the vendor

Omg Julia you really know how to make a woman cry!! I cannot thank you enough for the kind words. I'm so happy that you're so happy with your photos. You and Israel were just amazing to work with, it was such an honor to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Rachel T

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING and book Emely right now!! I can't rave enough about how awesome she was from the moment we met her. Thank god a friend had recommended Sincerely, Emelia because we were left in the dust by another photographer, but Emely came and saved the day. We booked... Read More her only 3 weeks before out wedding and couldn't be happier with our decision. She even gifted us a mini engagement session so we could meet up and gauge each other's vibes before the wedding day. And ON the wedding day this girl was super star. I felt bad for how hard she worked, so I made her take a shot with me and the gals ;) pretty rad photographer, person, and now FRIEND. You're missing out if you don't book her right away <3 thank you Emely for all of the memories you captured, Matt and I are forever grateful!!

2017-08-16T14:47:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind words Rachel!! You guys were so amazing, and I'm happy I was able to come through and make sure you had photos to remember the most important day of your life. I wish you all the best in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Carrie H

Emely was such a pleasure to work with. We knew from the moment we looked at her work, we found the perfect photographer for our wedding. All of our needs were met and exceeded far beyond our expectations! She wasn't just an amazing photographer, but she was such a calming... Read More presence. Even my mom and sister noted how she had kept me relaxed and stress free when a few things went wrong before the ceremony. She was such a life saver, I can't recommend her enough. I still cry when I open up my gallery!! If you want someone who will go to the moon and back to make you and your partner happy, this is your girl!

2017-08-16T14:48:46 Response from the vendor

Carrie, you are to kind to me. I'm so happy that you love your photos so much!! I hope those are happy tears you're shedding ;) Thank you to you and Mark for being such an awesome couple!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017

I only have positive things to say about Emely and her business. She's easy to work with, made the booking process super simple, arrived early and stayed late to make sure all was covered, was personable, professional, and exceeded all of our expectations. We loved our photos,... Read More it was more than we could have ever asked for. Thank you so much Emely! Heather and I are excepting a baby girl soon and we absolutely plan on booking you for all of the sessions we'll have in the future.

2017-08-16T14:50:25 Response from the vendor

OMG!! Congratulations on that amazing news! I would absolutely love to photograph your little family and be able to see you awesome people again!! I'd be honored to photograph your journey <3

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Alison F

Honestly I was never the type of bride who cared too much about the details of planning a wedding so I was going to have a family friend take a few shots here and there but I'm happy one of my closest friends that Emely shot for convinced me otherwise. We met with her before... Read More making any final decisions and she was just so down to earth and sweet, I knew we had to have her as our photographer. And the photos she took were beyond what I expected! She even captured a private moment with my dad where we both were pretty shedding waterfalls and I didn't even know she was able to get that! Now that photo is hanging up in my dad's home and it makes me so happy to know we have all those memories for years to come. Seriously, if you're questioning booking Sincerely, Emelia don't waste your time. Just do it, you won't regret it!!

2017-08-16T14:51:32 Response from the vendor

I'm happy Dan and I were able to change your mind ;) if we hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to meet you! I'm so happy to be able to call you a friend now. Your wedding was one for the books, and I'm beyond... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kathy H

I'm seriously so happy to have chosen Emely to be my photographer. All the photos came out beautifully, I can't wait to print them and hang them up in our new home!! Alex and I are so grateful!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017

Emely was such a great addition to our wedding. According to the new wife, she was a dream to work with. Me and the guys spent time with her second photographer during the getting ready, and she was an awesome gal. Made us feel comfortable and got some amazing shots of us! I'm... Read More so happy my wife was able to find her through a friend, I can't image what we would have done with an awesome team of girls. Oh, and the photos came out great! Surprisingly fast, was a nice surprise before we went on our delayed honeymoon.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Hema B

Emely has a charming, friendly personality and she immediately made my fiance and I feel extremely comfortable. We had so much fun on our mini engagement photo shoot in the park. She even agreed to drive over to a couple more spots (like our fave restaurant) so we could get a... Read More variety of shots. We got our edited pictures the same night (within a few hours!). Now that's what I call good service! She is really good with her camera and you won't be disappointed in her quality of work. We loved our engagement pics a lot, now cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding :)

2017-08-16T14:53:05 Response from the vendor

Aw Hema, I'm so happy we were finally able to meet and connect! You guys are so awesome and laid back so it was easy to get great shots <3 Thank you so much for your kind words, I can't wait for your wedding day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sophia R

Dear Emelia, thank you for the lovely photos-they came out wonderful!! Truly a professional and I didn't have any part of my wedding missing in all the photos. What a wonderful day and I'm grateful we chose you as our photographer!!! My husband and I will never forget how much... Read More fun we've had through these forever shots.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kenneth K

Pictures were amazing! Didn't realize she took so many. Thanks again for everything!

2017-08-07T15:53:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It means so much to me hear you loved your photos <3

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kenneth K

Emely Taveras

Hey there! I'm Emelia, Emely for short. I'm the brawn and brains behind it all — everything gets done through me. That means I'll be right by your side from the moment you inquire and on. I'm also the kind of girl that will be your best friend, the person who's got your back no matter what. I'm not just your photographer, I'm a seamstress, megaphone, bartender, and makeshift planner who will help you throughout any problems on your big day. Let's cheers and get to working!