Sixty State Place

Albany, NY

Architectural Beauty and Modern Elegance

Today, this former centerpiece of financial extravagance has been transformed into an exquisite main ballroom and luxury event venue designed to host special events and social engagements. Restored by The Gordon Companies in 2013, Sixty State Place now combines the most modern amenities while retaining the beauty and elegance of the building’s historic origins. Sixty State Place believes in giving each client the opportunity to create their own perfect event. Clients are guided through the event planning process, but given the freedom to select the vendors, layouts, menus, color schemes and event schedules of their choice.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

60 State Street, Albany, NY

Look No Further!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Melissa S

The moment my (now husband) and I walked in to Sixty State Place, we knew it was perfect. It is a stunning building that barely needs any decor, which is great for your wedding budget. The Vault, downstairs, is the perfect cocktail hour space; my guests loved the convenience of... Read More having all of the wedding activities taking place in one location! Deanna is amazing- she will make you feel so comfortable, all while taking care of business behind the scenes. My day was flawless thanks to her and her team!

A must have location!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Leah C

We recently were Married on 10/31 and we could not have been more pleased with the venue and Deanna the Event Coordinator. The venue itself is renovated and did not cut any corners. There are extra rooms to utilize for the bride and a cool room downstairs to break away or for... Read More the groomsmen party to hang out. Our wedding was 135 people which we felt was a perfect size for the location however it can handle more. The sound system they have is unique and only can be described by a visit but allows for music playing and conversations to be had with ease. Deanna is very helpful and attentive. Thanks for making everything perfect!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jessica

My now husband and I had our ceremony and reception at 60 State Place. We both absolutely loved the venue and so did all of our guests! Melissa and Chuck helped me through everything and my special day was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!