Sixty State Place

Ballroom, Historic Venue

Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

60 State Street, Albany, NY (518) 432-3600

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katie R

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and having the cocktail hour in the safe downstairs before coming back up for the reception was perfect! I also loved the bridal suite and the fact that my bridesmaids and myself were able to get there first thing in the morning to get ready... Read More during the day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Samantha G

We recently got married here and the venue is absolutely perfect! The staff are very helpful and will make your day flow flawlessly as they turn over each of their floors for your reception and cocktail hour. The venue is also gorgeous and very unique, it will for sure impress... Read More all of your guests

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Jessica

My now husband and I had our ceremony and reception at 60 State Place. We both absolutely loved the venue and so did all of our guests! Melissa and Chuck helped me through everything and my special day was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Look No Further!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Melissa S

The moment my (now husband) and I walked in to Sixty State Place, we knew it was perfect. It is a stunning building that barely needs any decor, which is great for your wedding budget. The Vault, downstairs, is the perfect cocktail hour space; my guests loved the convenience of... Read More having all of the wedding activities taking place in one location! Deanna is amazing- she will make you feel so comfortable, all while taking care of business behind the scenes. My day was flawless thanks to her and her team!

A must have location!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Leah C

We recently were Married on 10/31 and we could not have been more pleased with the venue and Deanna the Event Coordinator. The venue itself is renovated and did not cut any corners. There are extra rooms to utilize for the bride and a cool room downstairs to break away or for... Read More the groomsmen party to hang out. Our wedding was 135 people which we felt was a perfect size for the location however it can handle more. The sound system they have is unique and only can be described by a visit but allows for music playing and conversations to be had with ease. Deanna is very helpful and attentive. Thanks for making everything perfect!