Bridal gowns

Simple, striking designs that take vintage grace and infuse it with a contemporary twist. Made in USA of 100% silk and beautiful laces from Europe.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Plus Size Available, Fashion

(Online Only), Scottsdale, AZ (602) 625-0908

Romantic, Whimsical - STUNNING!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Jacqui H

Imagining my perfect wedding gown was nearly impossible because I am so picky and so indecisive. Luckily, the amazingly talented designers of sj couture knew exactly what would look amazing on me and paired their vision with mine for the perfect wedding dress. I'm the kind... Read More of girl who likes vintage, romantic, whimsical, ethereal and rustic. How can you mix all that into a jane austen-style ball gown and make me happy? Well, sj couture did just that. My gown was exactly me! I don't know how they do it, but they do. They know details. And, just when you think you have seen the whole dress, they surprise you with the most stunning detail work and just make you say "wow." I highly recommend sj couture - and will certainly be sending their contact info to all my bride-to-be friends!

Jeanne

As founder and designer of SJ Couture I love creating unique wedding gowns that truly make a bride feel and look beautiful on her wedding day. Our gowns have a niche, understated elegance. Simple, striking designs take vintage grace and infuse it with a contemporary twist. I believe that fashion is a frame that only enhances the beauty of a woman. Jeanne-