Skaggs Limousine & Transportation

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

301 Commerce Dr, Elizabethtown, KY (270) 765-7297

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Bethany L

Skagg's provided a party bus for our wedding party transportation and a limo to take my husband and I to our hotel after the reception. They were incredibly easy to work with and showed us multiple options for our transportation needs. Their service was superb, and they made... Read More our day extra special. We definitely recommend the nice folks at Skagg's!

To the rescue

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Cassie R

I completely forgot to book the limo. I emailed them at 2am 3 days before the wedding and they called me and had everything booked by 9 the next morning. They worked with my crazy schedule and got everyone where they needed to be on time.

Great Service at a great price

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Lauren B

I thought this limo service was very professional. The driver was very nice and considerate. He even told me about a few photo shots that are popular and I got my photographer to come take them they turned out great. They were on time and got us there safely. I will use them... Read More if I ever need a limo service again. They were awesome!

wedding day transportation

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 kelly h

They were great!! They did everything they promised. They had to come out to the "country" but didn't mind at all. The driver had a great personality and fun was had by all! The superstretch Hummer exceeded our expectations.

Rating for Skaggs Limousine & Transportation