Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

786 Providence Island Ct, Jacksonville, FL (904) 469-7547

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Rebecca M

We are so happy we booked Skip Kelly for our wedding! Talk about going the extra mile....he is AWESOME in every sense of the word! He is both personable and professional and makes everything so fun and enjoyable minus the cheesy stereotypical wedding DJ vibe you see sometimes.... Read More Not only did he play our favorite tunes, but he acted as a behind the scenes director to make sure everything before, during, and after the wedding ran as smooth as possible and followed the timeline we provided to him. He is absolutely top-notch! I highly recommend Skip Kelly for your wedding, a party or anything where you'd like a true professional that will make your event the very best and one of a kind!!!

Skip Kelly Productions

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Cynthia D

We has the honor of having Skip Kelly as our DJ for our wedding. He was SO much fun!! He accommodated so many of our unique requests, and executed them naturally when it was time. The dance floor was never empty, but when it started to whither he would play the perfect song to... Read More get everyone back out. He is truly the best DJ around.

5 STAR DJ!!! BEST of the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Jana C

From the moment we met Skip, we knew right away that he was the PERFECT DJ/ entertainment addition to our wedding. Basically, we told him the "type" of music we liked and he completely did the rest. The day of our wedding, he nailed it. Our wedding venue was at the beach and... Read More also happened to be the same day that a tropical storm hit. Every single planned out detail, was changed at the last second-- you would think it would make for an extremely hectic/ disorganized wedding, but Skip was beyond professional. Although, it was basically hurricaning outside, you would have never known. Skip was able to completely set the most perfect tone with his music choices. I never knew working with a vendor would be so easy. My hubby is typically not one to bust a move on the dance floor, in fact, ever since we've dated, he's never really been one to bust a move with a big crowd around-- somehow Skip magically played a few songs and before I knew it, my husband was doing full on Lady Gaga performances-- it was the BEST moment of the night for me! I still have guests telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and have titled our wedding as the BEST HURRICANE PARTY EVER. Skip's music choices kept everyone on the dance floor until the venue basically kicked us out ;) You can not go wrong with hiring Skip. Last thing that really stood out to us-- when we were going to submit our payment-- Skip had asked to see my husband's ID to verify the credit card-- we were ready to pay the payment in full when Skip noticed that my husband was active military. He then told us that he offered a discount! What really impressed us was that most vendors would have just charged the set price on the signed contract-- Skip re-did our entire contract and still honored the military discount. I honestly can not say enough good things about Skip! If you want your guests to still be talking about how much fun they had, 5 months AFTER your wedding-- then you probably want to contact Skip after reading my post to book a meeting with him! :)

Skip Kelly is AWESOME! Professional, talented, and

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Kelly M

Skip was a dream to work with! Not only was he quick with responses, he was flexible, and SUCH a nice person! We never had any doubt that he was going to be great at our wedding, but he surpassed all expectations! He is professional and knows how to have a good time with the... Read More crowd!!! GREAT guy and awesome DJ! We would (and have) recommend him to everyone we know!

Best DJ EVER!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Jillian L

Before meeting with Skip I had a horrible experience with a few DJs. I stumbed across his website, requested him to contact me, and within 5 minutes he had. After a few emails back and forth (in the same hour) we had a meeting set up for that weekend. Within minutes of meeting... Read More Skip we all knew he was the one for us. He has such a great personality and is very funny! Leading up to the wedding he was VERY easy to contact and discuss details with the wedding. He even went above and beyond and contacted all of my vendors with a contact sheet and timeline. I was sooo impressed! He figured out all the details and thought of things I never would have. The day of our wedding didn't go exactly as planned, stupid rain lol. Skip was such a professional and hurried to move his set up from one location to another, and did it all with a smile. He did a great job of getting our everyone on the dance floor and making sure I knew when my favorite songs where going to be played. WE LOVED SKIP AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE :)

june wedding

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Mary-Katherine R

AMAZING!! I loved Skip. He kept everyone up on their feet the whole night.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Laurel N

Absolutely Perfect from the very first client meeting until the last song of the night!! Not only did Skip Kelly make us feel like the most important people in the world on our special day, he went above and beyond to get the crowd going. If you want your wedding to be an... Read More absolute blast, Call this guy!!