Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Ships Anywhere, Mendon, MA (508) 478-2309

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heidi B

Working with Shelby at SKO Designs was an absolute pleasure! Shelby designed a unique and beautiful theme for our wedding invitations, programs, menus, place cards, and stationary. She incorporated our ideas into her design and was very efficient in answering our questions and... Read More responding to our feedback. Shelby went out of her way to make sure that our invitations looked perfect and arrived as quickly as possible. By the time of our wedding, I felt like I knew Shelby personally even though we never met in person and communicated primarily by email. I would highly recommend SKO Designs to any bride who wants unique, personalized wedding invitations and stationary at an affordable cost with excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Micaela C

Shelby did an unbelievable job with my invitations! She came highly recommended to me and I'm so happy I went with her! She took the time to meet with me on numerous occasions to make sure my invitations were exactly what I wanted! She helped me understand the whole timeline of... Read More sending invitations. She kept me calm and relaxed during stressful wedding planning. She was also very affordable. I will forever cherish my wedding and my invitations. I too have already highly recommended her to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016

I am so glad we found SKO Designs for my daughter's wedding invitation. Shelby was so informative, patient and flexible with her time. Shelby had a variety of invitations to choose from. Her expertise made this process an easy one. We had many compliments from our guest on... Read More our invitations. Shelby will work with you with any ideas and designs. Excellent choice!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alison A

Shelby was absolutely wonderful helping me prepare for my wedding and designing my invitations, welcome sign, guest book board, table numbers, Icecream sign, and personalized champagne glasses for my bridesmaids! All of the signs fit my wedding theme perfect and really made the... Read More venue look beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything more; everything was absolutely stunning and exactly what I was hoping for!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan P

Shelby, at SKO Designs, is a local gem! Simply put- she is amazing at what she does! It is evident that Shelby really cares about her work, and her clients. She very responsive, gives great advice, and completes projects timely & without flaws. My wedding invitations were... Read More gorgeous! They were perfect and completed ahead of schedule. Shelby also did our place card settings, table numbers, programs, straws with personalized flags, customized bridesmaids champagne flutes, and ring bearer water bottles… all of which were flawless and on point. Shelby’s quality of work is outstanding, timely, and reasonably priced. Above all she is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend SKO Designs and look forward to working with Shelby for future life events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

We had an excellent experience with SKO Designs picking out colors, designs, and choosing the wording on my daughter's wedding invitation. I was very happy with Shelby's knowledge and useful suggestions and the prompt samples and quick responses to my questions. The final... Read More design was beautiful. I would absolutely use SKO Designs again and would highly recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Julie W

If you are planning a wedding you NEED Shelby! I can’t even begin to describe how much she helped me create a wedding that I envisioned. Shelby created handmade invitations for me that were so awesome and unique. I have never seen an invitation that was prettier than mine! I got... Read More so many compliments on them! Then I needed Shelby's help with signs and decor. She made 2 chalkboard signs for me that exceeded my expectations. She also made the wooden sign for ring bearer to carry, a wooden stake sign for the beach, Mr. & Mrs wooden signs for the back of the chairs, sparkler send off sign and a Thank You sign. Shelby is not only professional but very thorough. She wants to make sure that everything is exactly how you want it. She also gives great advice if you are unsure about something. Shelby is very talented and truly loves what she does and it definitely shows in her work. I can’t wait to see the pictures of all the decor at my wedding! I’m sad my wedding is over and I won’t be talking to Shelby on a daily basis anymore. She is extremely easy to work with and made wedding planning so much fun! Shelby thank you so much for all of your help over the last year, I truly appreciate it! So if you are looking for someone to help with invitations or decor Shelby is your girl! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lauren H

Shelby was fantastic! I was struggling to find the perfect invitation online and searched hundreds of templates on wedding paper divas, zazzle, vistaprint, minted, you name it. The templates I found were nice....but didnt have exactly what I was looking for. Shelby created... Read More the perfect nautical invitation suite (invitation, response cards, envelopes, bellybands, address labels) and coordinating placecards and table numbers. From the time we met Shelby at her beautiful home and saw her display board in the dining room, I knew she could make my vision come to life. She did not disappoint! There were so many options for colors that our invitiations matched our color scheme perfectly. We had pretty shimmery navy and watermelon colors, nautical striped background and perfect shimmer white. Shelby designed a cute little anchor motif with my fiance and my initials and that really tied everything together, from the little icons on the invitation, address labels, placecards, and table numbers. We received so many compliments on the invitations from our guests and they could tell that they were custom designed! The paper itself is really high quality, you can just tell by holding it! Shelby was so helpful in giving lots of proofs; she was happy to make numerous revisions to the design to tweak this or that, and there were so many options on font, size, arrangements, etc. I found it so hard to choose because I really loved them all! Shelby knew just what she was doing and made the right recommendations for us, i.e. I thought I wanted envelope liners but they really arent "worth it"; also she knew that a border would not look as precise when putting our table numbers in a frame, so we really appreciated her input and judgment to make everything perfect. I was so pleased with the invitation suite, placecards, and table numbers and would highly recommend Shelby to any bride looking for that special design to create a wonderful memory and to really WOW their guests!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Katy R

I highly recommend SKO Designs. Shelby was amazing and wonderful to work with. She was both professional and personable, which made working with her so easy and pleasurable. She had quick turn around with the designs/changes and was easy to get in touch with. When I had met with... Read More Shelby I had no idea what I was looking for in an invitation except that I wanted simple. She incorporated my wedding colors and came up with a design that was both simple and elegant. She also designed my seating chart for the reception to match my invitation. It came out better than I could have imagined. I got so many compliments on both my invitations and the seating chart. Everything was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier with them.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Shelby is so awesome!!! Not only is she professional but one of the best vendors that I had a chance to work with. She took all my visions and put it to life in my invitations! Love, love, love her!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Liz B

Shelby was great to work with. I had a quick engagement (4 months!) and even quicker turn around for my designs. Shelby helped make my ideas come to life and was able to accommodate my quick time line. Shelby created custom escort cards that were scrolls in a champagne toast... Read More which were a big hit! Shelby also worked with me on table cards, custom signs, aisle decorations for our ceremony and our welcome bags. I'm still getting compliments on all her designs. Shelby was very responsive to all my questions. She offered lots of deign choices, ideas and thoughtful advice. I truly feel like Shelby captured my wedding theme perfectly! I would highly recommend her and plan on working with her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 lisa c

A pleasure to do business with! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sheila S

Shelby was wonderful to work with ...No Worries at all ! She created Beautiful Invitations for my Daughter's Shower and Wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and stayed on top of everything. Her Style and Creativity is outstanding. I highly recommend her for creative and... Read More personalized designs. We were so very happy with everything she created !!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Shelby did a wonderful job with my son's wedding! Both my son and his wife are very busy running businesses and she kept the wedding planning process stress free. She designed everything for the wedding - all the stationery, the decor, and even helped them with vendor... Read More referrals. She thought of everything so my son and his wife didn't have to. She helped make it a day that our family will always treasure. It truly was a perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Liliana D

Shelby was so easy to work with and listened to all my thoughts and ideas and allowed me to play around with different colors and paper. She gave us so many designs to work with and when i gave her my vision she was able to execute on it perfectly. There was no hassle and i... Read More didn't have to think about a thing. She put everything together for me and all i had to do was stamp them...and she even offered to do that! Seriously...would recommend her to anyone and everyone that is looking for a smooth process and a beautiful invitation!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Shelby was so helpful in choosing our one-of-a-kind invitations and really helped us keep the cost down as well.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

SKO Designs thinks of every minuet detail and truly blew my expectations away. Shelby is extremely attentive and responsive and delivers on creativity and class! She truly has such a talent and is passionate about her work planning each event as if it were her own. I started... Read More working with SKO Designs for my sister's bridal shower. Knowing my sister was a professional in the wedding industry I wanted nothing but the best for her & it wouldn't have been possible without Shelby. I loved her ideas so much I am now working with her to help plan my daughter's birthday party. Can't imagine planning event without SKO Designs!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Chris m

Working with Shelby from SKO designs was amazing from start to finish! Shelby designed our wedding invitations, matching address labels, place cards, and also designed a beautiful chalk board with a saying on it for display on our wedding day. Each item that she designed for us... Read More far surpassed my expectations, everything was better then I even dreamed up. Shelby works with you step by step sending different designs and fonts for you to choose from. She responds very quickly and also would make any change that I requested no matter how small. She is so knowledgeable, creative, and accommodating. I had total trust in her from start to finish! With all the stress of wedding planning its was so nice to not have to worry about this at all. Just from our first meeting with Shelby I knew our wedding invitations would turn out beautiful and they certainly did. I had many people write to me commenting on how beautiful and unique my invitations were. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone I know getting married!! Thank you again Shelby for everything you did for us!! Stephanie & Chris 7-25-2015

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

If anybody knows Shelby at SKO Designs they know her work comes highly recommended! Luckily, we had the pleasure of working with her on our wedding invitations, address labels and seating cards. At our first meeting she was so helpful in showing us all our different options ...... Read More And trust me, there were a lot! But Shelby was able to grab our ideas and start to guide us in a way that helped to narrow down a theme for us to work on. Once we picked our colors and papers then the real magic started. She would send us multiple design ideas that we could look over, modify and play with until we got just the right invitation put together. No matter how many times we went back and forth Shelby was always happy to make the changes and get the new design idea back to us as soon as possible. Our invites came out beautiful! We were getting back our replies with notes on them stating how much they loved our custom invitations and how beautiful they were! The address labels were custom made to match as well as our seating cards, and every design was presented with multiple design options to choose from. Shelby is so talented and creative, her work surpasses all your expectations and her pricing is a bargain for all that she delivers. She goes above and beyond to help you create the perfect details of your big day! If you need a design artist she's your girl! Thank you so much Shelby! We love and appreciate all you did for us! K&R 9.12.15

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Kristen W

Shelby at SKO designs was fantastic to work with. She has many options to match your taste and offered excellent advise through the process of choosing items, colors and designs. The decor was very high quality and fit in so nicely with the theme for my wedding. Her prices are... Read More extremely reasonable and fair. Shelby is very responsive to any questions or concerns you may have and makes the whole process stress free. I would highly recommend her to any bride!!

Every Single Perfect Detail - Invitations - Favors - Decor - Shelby is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 amanda c

Shelby is amazing! I had so many ideas of things I wanted for my wedding but no idea of how to put them together or where to start. Lucky for me Shelby is just overflowing with ideas & talent...and patience :) She designed the most beautiful, fun, Cape Cod inspired, hand made... Read More invitations....so many guests said they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. She also designed invitations for our bridal shower that of course matched and beautiful centerpieces for it. Now....DETAILS! I love details! Shelby created amazing handmade chalk boards with special sayings for everything from our signature sangria, unplugged wedding, thank you and other fun boards. She also hand painted all of the signs for the lawn like the date, our names, arrow signs for restrooms, bar, dancing etc. Our wedding was a tented, ocean view wedding....full of fun stuff....she designed out bottled beer coozies, mason jars with starfish, special straws with flags printed with our names & wedding dates.....she even hand painted the most adorable set of boat oars with out names, venue & date. Seating plan! Shelby created the floor plan for our tented wedding and then made beautiful custom seating cards...that of course matching everything as well. ....Lanterns, signs, chalkboards, oars, invitations, table numbers, seating plan, even handmade smore packages...custom made kids coloring books, signs for our chairs.... every single little detail & personal touch! Everything was amazing and more than I could have dreamed. Thank you so much Shelby for making all of my detail dreams come true! You are so easy & fun to work with!!!!

SkO Designs

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

I have used Shelby with SKO designs for several weddings I have been involved in~ place cards, table numbers, candy buffet cards and banners- she has always done incredible work and been very accommodating! Shelby's work has always been flawless and guests raved about how... Read More creative everything looked!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Jennifer G

I used SKO Design for my wedding invitations and a signature drink sign. Both came out better than I could have imagined. Shelby’s creative ideas were very helpful in deciding on the final product. She provided many different options to choose from and was great to work with. I... Read More would definitely recommend Shelby!

Renewal of Vows

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

I was married while deployed last year and waned to renew my vows this summer. Of course, I had an idea for what I thought was everything...but I was wrong! I had chosen to have a small ceremony worth very few guests so I didn't think of certain things. Last minute, after... Read More hearing from some people I contacted Shelby with SKO to help me last minute. I was assisted with flowers, decorations, etiquette...I had never had a wedding before so my experience was non existent. I honestly cannot thank her enough for what she did for me and how she made my day one to never forget. I would recommend her work to everyone...she has a way of making your ideas come to life and letting your personality shine through!

Your #1 Wedding Invitation Choice

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

We hired SKO Designs for our wedding invitations and am so pleased at our decision to not do it ourselves. The invitations were a beautiful nautical theme which were all held together in a pocket (also available without pocket as well). So many of our guests gave us compliments... Read More about how classy our invitations were. I also live over an hour from this vendor but this was never a problem as she was super responsive and helpful and I never felt like the distance was ever a factor in getting everything done! Would use her again for any of my planning needs!