Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Ships Anywhere, Mendon, MA (508) 478-2309

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelsey C

Shelby is hands down the best. She took all the visions I had in my head and brought them to life for my wedding. From the beautiful wedding invitations she made down to the little details for the tables , everything she made for my wedding was perfect. To this day people still... Read More bring up how much they liked our wedding invitations. Shelby is truly amazing at what she does and I can honestly say my favorite part of wedding planning was working with her. Never a dull moment and she was always keeping me laughing !

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Jenny L

SKO DESIGNS goes above and beyond for the couple making their day everything and more. The level of detail makes it perfection. It's like working with your best friend- having fun while planning!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Janet K

Shelby was very personable and efficient. She helped with all aspects of my son's wedding and made the day remarkable for all of us. It truly was a day to remember.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Julia D

Shelby’s work is incredible. She made my invitations for my wedding and rehearsal dinner, my place cards, programs and menus and everything was impecably done. She was a joy to work with, and was always responsive and accommodating. The materials she uses for her papers are so... Read More sturdy and well made, and the options she has to choose from are classic and numerous. Everyone complimented my on her work after my wedding and after receiving my invites, and I’m pretty sure more than a few of my friends will be using her services in the future!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Britany S

Shelby was fantastic! In such a crazy and exciting time in your life you need people to respond quickly as things in wedding planning move quickly and you need answers fast. Shelby did just that. We really appreciated how quick she was with getting back to us and always gave us... Read More multiple outlines to look at. Shelby was also very honest with colors, prints and what she thinks would typically look best. Although it was my husband and I's special day, lets face it, we all need help! She's the expert and was always there to help us. She also always met the deadline dates if not earlier and was always on time with meeting us. Her prices are reasonable and has options for all price ranges. I highly recommend Shelby and SKO Design for any invitation, signage, or personal flares to your special day! We look forward to working with her in the future!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessie M

My husband and I recently eloped and hired a photographer to take pictures that would be a surprise to our friends and family. I had a very specific idea in my head of burlap banners to hold in our pictures. I shared a couple similar ideas I had seen with Shelby but had my own... Read More idea of exactly what I wanted. Shelby was extremely helpful and shared her thoughts and ideas and came up with a design. The banners were done so quickly and when I picked them up they were PERFECT and exactly what I had envisioned in my head. Shelby knew we were short on time and still accommodated every tiny detail. The banners were perfect, pictures were perfect and our secret day was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 michael r

Shelby designed beautiful wedding stationary for our wedding on the Cape, everyone complimented us! She was so creative with ideas for details and made the perfect signs and guest seating cards. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Lauren B

Shelby at SKO Designs provided the wooden sign décor at our wedding including a guest board for guests to sign. I am not a DIY person and I wanted a cohesive look to our décor so I reached out to Shelby. While initially it took a few emails back and forth before we were able... Read More to schedule a phone call, once we got into the planning process, things moved quickly. I sent Shelby a few examples of what I was thinking, and she was able to customize our wooden signs so they were exactly what we wanted. While she was making them, she reached out numerous times to confirm details (fonts, colors, etc.). It was great to be able to see proofs at each step of the process. I picked up the signs from her a few days before the wedding. I loved how everything turned out and we received numerous compliments from our guests on our décor!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Gunjan B

I came across SKO designs after my florist recommended her. I had a vision for the signs I wanted for our wedding and Shelby executed them perfectly. The best part was her pricing- great quality and design for amazing prices (other sign makers were going to charge me for one... Read More sign what Shelby charged me for 5 signs!!!). She sent me designs and I didn't have to do much other than choose which ones I liked best. Highly recommend getting all wedding signs from SKO designs.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Amanda H

Shelby custom made all of our stationary for our wedding, and we LOVED every piece that she created! She designed our save the date that we had printed on magnets, our invitations that included starfish charms, our welcome and thank you signs, table numbers, place cards,... Read More programs, you name it! Shelby was so attentive and responsive to everything we were looking for, she made awesome suggestions to improve the designs, and she was flexible in making changes. Shelby worked tirelessly to ensure that everything was assembled and ready when we needed it! I highly recommend her services to all couples, she's wonderful to work with and does amazing work! Thank you so much Shelby!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Heidi B

Working with Shelby at SKO Designs was an absolute pleasure! Shelby designed a unique and beautiful theme for our wedding invitations, programs, menus, place cards, and stationary. She incorporated our ideas into her design and was very efficient in answering our questions and... Read More responding to our feedback. Shelby went out of her way to make sure that our invitations looked perfect and arrived as quickly as possible. By the time of our wedding, I felt like I knew Shelby personally even though we never met in person and communicated primarily by email. I would highly recommend SKO Designs to any bride who wants unique, personalized wedding invitations and stationary at an affordable cost with excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Micaela C

Shelby did an unbelievable job with my invitations! She came highly recommended to me and I'm so happy I went with her! She took the time to meet with me on numerous occasions to make sure my invitations were exactly what I wanted! She helped me understand the whole timeline of... Read More sending invitations. She kept me calm and relaxed during stressful wedding planning. She was also very affordable. I will forever cherish my wedding and my invitations. I too have already highly recommended her to other brides!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016

I am so glad we found SKO Designs for my daughter's wedding invitation. Shelby was so informative, patient and flexible with her time. Shelby had a variety of invitations to choose from. Her expertise made this process an easy one. We had many compliments from our guest on... Read More our invitations. Shelby will work with you with any ideas and designs. Excellent choice!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alison A

Shelby was absolutely wonderful helping me prepare for my wedding and designing my invitations, welcome sign, guest book board, table numbers, Icecream sign, and personalized champagne glasses for my bridesmaids! All of the signs fit my wedding theme perfect and really made the... Read More venue look beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything more; everything was absolutely stunning and exactly what I was hoping for!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Megan P

Shelby, at SKO Designs, is a local gem! Simply put- she is amazing at what she does! It is evident that Shelby really cares about her work, and her clients. She very responsive, gives great advice, and completes projects timely & without flaws. My wedding invitations were... Read More gorgeous! They were perfect and completed ahead of schedule. Shelby also did our place card settings, table numbers, programs, straws with personalized flags, customized bridesmaids champagne flutes, and ring bearer water bottles… all of which were flawless and on point. Shelby’s quality of work is outstanding, timely, and reasonably priced. Above all she is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend SKO Designs and look forward to working with Shelby for future life events.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

We had an excellent experience with SKO Designs picking out colors, designs, and choosing the wording on my daughter's wedding invitation. I was very happy with Shelby's knowledge and useful suggestions and the prompt samples and quick responses to my questions. The final... Read More design was beautiful. I would absolutely use SKO Designs again and would highly recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Julie W

If you are planning a wedding you NEED Shelby! I can’t even begin to describe how much she helped me create a wedding that I envisioned. Shelby created handmade invitations for me that were so awesome and unique. I have never seen an invitation that was prettier than mine! I got... Read More so many compliments on them! Then I needed Shelby's help with signs and decor. She made 2 chalkboard signs for me that exceeded my expectations. She also made the wooden sign for ring bearer to carry, a wooden stake sign for the beach, Mr. & Mrs wooden signs for the back of the chairs, sparkler send off sign and a Thank You sign. Shelby is not only professional but very thorough. She wants to make sure that everything is exactly how you want it. She also gives great advice if you are unsure about something. Shelby is very talented and truly loves what she does and it definitely shows in her work. I can’t wait to see the pictures of all the decor at my wedding! I’m sad my wedding is over and I won’t be talking to Shelby on a daily basis anymore. She is extremely easy to work with and made wedding planning so much fun! Shelby thank you so much for all of your help over the last year, I truly appreciate it! So if you are looking for someone to help with invitations or decor Shelby is your girl! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Lauren H

Shelby was fantastic! I was struggling to find the perfect invitation online and searched hundreds of templates on wedding paper divas, zazzle, vistaprint, minted, you name it. The templates I found were nice....but didnt have exactly what I was looking for. Shelby created... Read More the perfect nautical invitation suite (invitation, response cards, envelopes, bellybands, address labels) and coordinating placecards and table numbers. From the time we met Shelby at her beautiful home and saw her display board in the dining room, I knew she could make my vision come to life. She did not disappoint! There were so many options for colors that our invitiations matched our color scheme perfectly. We had pretty shimmery navy and watermelon colors, nautical striped background and perfect shimmer white. Shelby designed a cute little anchor motif with my fiance and my initials and that really tied everything together, from the little icons on the invitation, address labels, placecards, and table numbers. We received so many compliments on the invitations from our guests and they could tell that they were custom designed! The paper itself is really high quality, you can just tell by holding it! Shelby was so helpful in giving lots of proofs; she was happy to make numerous revisions to the design to tweak this or that, and there were so many options on font, size, arrangements, etc. I found it so hard to choose because I really loved them all! Shelby knew just what she was doing and made the right recommendations for us, i.e. I thought I wanted envelope liners but they really arent "worth it"; also she knew that a border would not look as precise when putting our table numbers in a frame, so we really appreciated her input and judgment to make everything perfect. I was so pleased with the invitation suite, placecards, and table numbers and would highly recommend Shelby to any bride looking for that special design to create a wonderful memory and to really WOW their guests!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Katy R

I highly recommend SKO Designs. Shelby was amazing and wonderful to work with. She was both professional and personable, which made working with her so easy and pleasurable. She had quick turn around with the designs/changes and was easy to get in touch with. When I had met with... Read More Shelby I had no idea what I was looking for in an invitation except that I wanted simple. She incorporated my wedding colors and came up with a design that was both simple and elegant. She also designed my seating chart for the reception to match my invitation. It came out better than I could have imagined. I got so many compliments on both my invitations and the seating chart. Everything was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier with them.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Shelby is so awesome!!! Not only is she professional but one of the best vendors that I had a chance to work with. She took all my visions and put it to life in my invitations! Love, love, love her!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Liz B

Shelby was great to work with. I had a quick engagement (4 months!) and even quicker turn around for my designs. Shelby helped make my ideas come to life and was able to accommodate my quick time line. Shelby created custom escort cards that were scrolls in a champagne toast... Read More which were a big hit! Shelby also worked with me on table cards, custom signs, aisle decorations for our ceremony and our welcome bags. I'm still getting compliments on all her designs. Shelby was very responsive to all my questions. She offered lots of deign choices, ideas and thoughtful advice. I truly feel like Shelby captured my wedding theme perfectly! I would highly recommend her and plan on working with her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 lisa c

A pleasure to do business with! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Sheila S

Shelby was wonderful to work with ...No Worries at all ! She created Beautiful Invitations for my Daughter's Shower and Wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and stayed on top of everything. Her Style and Creativity is outstanding. I highly recommend her for creative and... Read More personalized designs. We were so very happy with everything she created !!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Shelby did a wonderful job with my son's wedding! Both my son and his wife are very busy running businesses and she kept the wedding planning process stress free. She designed everything for the wedding - all the stationery, the decor, and even helped them with vendor... Read More referrals. She thought of everything so my son and his wife didn't have to. She helped make it a day that our family will always treasure. It truly was a perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Liliana D

Shelby was so easy to work with and listened to all my thoughts and ideas and allowed me to play around with different colors and paper. She gave us so many designs to work with and when i gave her my vision she was able to execute on it perfectly. There was no hassle and i... Read More didn't have to think about a thing. She put everything together for me and all i had to do was stamp them...and she even offered to do that! Seriously...would recommend her to anyone and everyone that is looking for a smooth process and a beautiful invitation!