Sky Flowers

serve the greater Los Angeles area and beyond

For Every Occasion

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4795 Vineland Ave, Los Angeles, CA
serve the greater Los Angeles area and beyond

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Brandi B

I originally met with Sky Flowers because they are a preferred vendor of our wedding venue. Shortly after meeting with them I could see why. They were so patient and accomodating it was just wonderful. When we first started with our flowers our original estimate was too high for the overall budget. When I discussed it with them they were incredibly understanding and helped me remove items and make the changes required to get our cost down to a doable rate. Everyone that I worked with was just great, they were helpful and sweet and should I ever need to order flowers again for an event there is no doubt in my mind, that it would be from them.

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Kate S

they were amazing they fit everything in to our budget and made it absolutely beautiful

So much more than flowers! They do it all

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Leslie O

Sky Flowers is so much more than flowers. In addition to all the flowers in the wedding, they also did all the draping of the patio and the reception hall, set up our personal decoration items, and did all the lighting. Everything was so beautiful and even better than I'd imagined it! Derek was such a pleasure to work with and I'd love to have another chance to work with him in the future.

ehh

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 julie p

i went to them for my wedding and they said hey would e mail an invoice and never got back to me.. i called every other day for 2 weeks and never got a call back! i was very disappointed

Beautiful decor and details

Reviewed on 9/29/2010 Jane Y

Sky Flowers did the decor of my reception area. They did an amazing job and all the swagging and really made the room look elegant. They also have an extremely helpful staff!

TO Sky Flowers