Sky Mike

1, Houston, TX

BEST Houston Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Meagan M

Early on in my wedding planning process, it was our initial meeting with Sky Mike that really made me excited about planning my wedding. He was one of the few vendors that really took the time to really listen and compliment my vision for our wedding. If you want a reception... Read More that “ROCKS,” Sky Mike is the DJ for you. He was always available. Very attentive. Listened to what I had to say and made sure my wedding was all about my fiancé and me. He took my do-not-play list seriously, was able to appeal to the music tastes of my diverse range of guests, and had our dance floor full throughout the entire night. We did not have a wedding planner, however, Sky Mike went above and beyond his duties and guided us through the schedule of the reception. On our wedding day, he made sure all of the vendors had our schedule and made sure our evening flowed accordingly. The reception went flawlessly due to his expertise. He went above and beyond his role as a wedding DJ. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, we would go with Sky Mike again without any hesitation!

Couldn't Ask for A Better DJ

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Christa K

Mike is awesome and goes above and beyond what you would expect your DJ to do. He is very knowledgeable about the wedding business and actually referred me to the photographer I ended up using. After meeting with him once, we knew he was the right DJ for us. I didn't have to... Read More worry about a thing all night(literally when we sat down for dinner, he brought me and my new husband water to ensure we stayed hydrated), he kept the reception going. We traded timelines before the wedding to make sure that we were both on the same page. He is there for his brides 24/7. I can't say enough good things about him.

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Christina O

Skymike did a wonderful job making my wedding day as special as it could be. He is very energetic and spontaneous. As a DJ he has wonderful qualities you want to get the crowd on the dance and never leave. Skymike did more then what was asked of him. Our venue coordinator quit... Read More the day of my wedding and Skymike stepped up to keep the activities moving along. I would never have known that lady was not there anymore if it was not for Skymike. I would definitely recommend Skymike for anyone looking for their guest to have a great dancing time and value more then what he charges. I just want to Thank Skymike for all the work and effort he did to make my wedding day as wonderful as it was. Couldn't have done it without him!

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Tiffany G

Sky Mike was awesome! He was not just a DJ, but an entertainer! He had everyone involved throughout the entire reception and played music that all our guests enjoyed! We had family and friends lettin loose on the dance floor all night long-we didn't know our guests could... Read More dance that good! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had that night! The guests loved him and we've had a number of our guests request his contact info to book their own special event with him! He played an important role in making our night a memorable one, and I don't think we will ever forget it!

TO Sky Mike