Slick Little Bride-The Day of Coordination Experts

How many times have you been to a wedding and seen the bride discombobulated, running around like a chicken without a head? If you are planning your own wedding, that may be you. We focus on Day of Coordination, so you can save some SERIOUS cash on wedding planners, but still enjoy your wedding without stressing about keeping track of vendors, dealing with last minute emergencies, managing out of town guests, or even that unruly family member who had a little too much to drink. The best part? You will benefit from our extensive experience at a very LOW PRICE! Under our belt: 18 years with famous bridal names such as Pronovias, Reem Acra, Amsale, Nicole Miller, Austin Scarlett and even David Tutera's "My Fair Wedding". Ask for our special Knot offer and let us deliver a magical wedding day!

$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Se Habla Español, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Robin R

From the moment we stumbled upon the Slick Little Bride website, Anadina's incredible personality just jumped off of the page at us. But it was when we met her in person that we knew we had just met a vital part of our wedding family. In fact, our photographer and hair and... Read More makeup team all fell into place as a result of connecting with her. And whether it's been putting our minds at ease about the details we're sweating or leading us flawlessly through finding the perfect dress and suit, Anadina has continued to be the best decision we've made since we chose to embark on this adventure in the first place. She's genuine, hilarious, confident, accommodating, decisive, enthusiastic, encouraging, reassuring... she's exactly the kind of person you want on your side through this crazy process.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jeanmarie A

Anadina was amazing to work with! She was hired for day of coordination, but she helped with so much more. If it wasn't for her coming to my last gown fitting with me, I don't think the dress would've been fixed and fit how it did. It looked amazing. Her suggestion in... Read More changing the location of the clasp made all the difference. She also provided other suggestions for certain things and themes. I knew the day of I didn't have to worry about anything, because Anadina stayed on top of all that was needed; from making sure things were okay all around, from going to my hotel room, to the guys' room, church, making sure guests caught the shuttle, going to the venue and organizing and communicating with everyone there, etc. She has a way about her that is calming and helpful. She is super nice and great to work with. She is also very affordable and her service was definitely worth it. I would highly recommend her! Thanks so much again!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kelsey T

Anadina was extremely helpful during the month leading up to the wedding. Met for 2 dinner meetings, handled RSVPs, confirmed vendors, organized our wedding parties and of course helped with day of confusion. Anadina made it extremely easy for us to enjoy our wedding day,... Read More without worrying about the behind the scenes!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Marti P

I want to tell you about a great Cordinator that I recently worked with. I have been doing makeup for brides for 27 years and I have never saw someone come in the room do her job and be as professional as slick little bride did. She made the brides feel like royalty and of all... Read More days you would want to feel this way it should be on your wedding day. She was wonderful to everyone who entered the room and though she was on top of everything she never felt in the way of getting ready. Any bride would be lucky to have this company helping make her day go smooth. I defenantly recommend her as professional and reliable .

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rose P

Anadina is truly amazing! She is extremely professional and has a friendly, out-going demeanor that both puts you at ease and makes her very easy to communicate with. She managed every single detail of my wedding and made it look easy, I am so very grateful for her!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Dante C

There aren't enough great things that I can say about Anadina. She promises to make your wedding day amazing, and she more than delivers on that pledge. Her attention to the most minutest of detail ensure that our wedding went smooth as silk, making what is typically a very... Read More stressful day into an extremely relaxing one that both myself and my wife thoroughly enjoyed and will most certainly remember and cherish always.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Morgan L

I hired Anadina to be our day of coordinator and it was, hands down, one of the best decisions I made about the wedding. Though our venue came with a maitre d, Anadina's help and expertise were still definitely needed. We had an interfaith, multicultural wedding... Read More (American/Indian) that required attention to many tiny details, particularly during the ceremony, and she made it all go flawlessly. The best thing I can say is that during my wedding day, I would look around and say 'hey--what about x?'. and the answer was always--Anadina took care o fit! Fantastic! and very much within budget, too!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tom B

I DJ'd on August 6th, 2017 at Dr and Mrs Singh's wedding. Anadina is a true professional. Very accommodating and a pleasure to work together to bring the best day to the bride and groom. Thank you Anadina!! Let's work together really soon!! Tommy Bennett (DJ Bomber) Tommy Bomb... Read More Entertainment, LLC www.tommybomb.com

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Michelle R

Anadina Is Amazing!! I couldn't imagine taking on all the stress and worry alone on my wedding day! She came highly recommended and we are beyond pleased we went ahead and booked her! She was available for all our meetings, responded to any of my concerns and doubts Efficiently.... Read More I've already given recommended her to a few of my co-workers/soon to be brides! Thank you for taking on my stress.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Michelle R

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Elizabeth H

Anadina was wonderful. I like to think of myself as low maintenance, so I wasn't sure at first that we needed a day-of coordinator, but hiring Anadina was one of our best decisions we made in wedding planning. It was so great to have her there for all the expected things (e.g.... Read More we had a non-traditional venue, so even though our caterers were great, there was still a lot of table set-up and design details that she took care of) and a ton of things I hadn't even thought of before our wedding day, right down to pinning my hair back up when it started to come loose, and helping me take my veil out. Anadina was a very calm, positive, and happy presence, willing to help out wherever she was needed. She helped to make our wedding day perfect, and I'm so, so grateful to her!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Sasha N

My wedding was a success thanks to Anadina! It was truly a pleasure having Anadina as my day-of coordinator. Anadina brings professionalism, a positive attitude, and extensive experience in the wedding industry to her work. She was extremely helpful with assisting me with the... Read More final planning stages before the wedding and was committed to ensuring that my vision was brought to fruition on my wedding day. During our reception, a multicultural reception with 300 guests, she attended to our needs and supported our MC, Maitre' D, and other venue staff members.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Mary C

Thank God for Adria!! She helped make my day super magical and dealt with all the things a bride definitely doesn't want to deal with on her day. We were a huge wedding party and not the easiest to get organized but she helped it run smoothly despite the challenges. So grateful... Read More and appreciative for all the hard work she put into it and was there from the beginning to the end.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ann Marie B

Anadina was amazing and definitely helped save my day. She went above and beyond what I needed her to do and I think that our wedding ran smoothly because she was there every step of the way. I was supposed to have an outdoor wedding and when rain took over and we had to move... Read More inside she made it so I didn't even notice. She helped turn our plan B into the most amazing space and made the day feel incredibly special. I cannot thank her enough and would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Stacey L

Anadina went beyond what I signed her up for. She was there for my dress fittings, running errands when I didn't have the time, truly above and beyond!!! On the most important day of your life, you shouldn't stress and having Anadina there to make sure everything was set up... Read More properly and to coordinate with the vendors was the best decision ever!!!!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Adam H

Anadina went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely stress-free. Hiring her was the best money I spent on the whole event. She was sweet and organized and kept us updated with all the preparations on the day off. She also called our vendors prior to our wedding day... Read More to make sure everything was ready to go. She has phenomenal skills with floral arrangements and decorations.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jilian P

We were so happy with Anadina's services. She made the entire day stress free and made it so we were able to enjoy our wedding day without a worry at all. She is friendly and personable and all of my bridal party and mother/mother in law found her very easy to work with. She is... Read More trust worthy and offered excellent advice for our wedding prep and the day of!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 David R

I had one of the best time of my life at my friend's wedding, and i look amazing, thanks to the clothing picked for me by Anadina. ! My wardrobe made me fell like the life of the party (gosh, I looked hot!). I am colorblind, and coordination my cloths is always a challenge... Read More (being single, also, doesn't help...) I was complemented on how well coordinated I was by friends and strangers alike and i have Anadina to thank for all the great attention i got.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 David R

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jenn K

Anadina at Slick Little Bride is AWESOME! She took care of everything and even kept my mom happy, which is not always easy to do. She made sure all my vendors gave me what I paid for and I had the best wedding day thanks to her.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Rachael E

The Bride was able to completely relax and enjoy her wedding. Every detail was attended to, and it was a beautiful day, thanks to Anadina at slicklittlebride. We are telling everyone we know. I wish I had thought of this service for my own wedding.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sophia W

Anadina is an amazing stylist and holds a tremendous amount of knowledge in the bridal/wedding industry. If there was one person who made my wedding happen, it would be Anadina. I hired Anadina as my bridal dress and bridal party consultant. She knew the exact type of dress that... Read More would fit not only my body type but incorporated my personality in the style! She is true to herself and will always give the most honest opinion because she cares deeply about how you will look on your "big day". Anadina also helped me with my wedding as an event cordinator. She has exceptional creativity which she will transform from conceptial vision to reality working with any budget that you have in mind. She is professional yet personable who will make your wedding day a real dream come true.

Meet The Coordinator

Anadina Gratereaux

My name is Anadina and with me, you'll be working with someone with incredible bridal experience. I opened up the Pronovias Flagship Salon, where we helped hundreds of brides, worked with celebrities including episodes of "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera, and more. Over the years I have also worked with Reem Acra, Amsale, Austin Scarlett and even Stacy London from "What Not to Wear". Because of my background in all aspects of the bridal world, aside from getting a great coordinator, you will be working with someone who will guide and make sure your process is stress-free, you deserve it!