Flower Girl Baskets, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

Greenville, SC (864) 423-6311

Reliable, Honest, Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 5/22/2014

Susan/SLV Design, Inc. customized my wedding to the exact details I requested. She was very open, honest and reliable. I found her services to be exceptional and my experience exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend using SLV Design, Inc. for any wedding or event... Read More planning.

Simple, rustic, elegant

Reviewed on 5/22/2014

SLV Design took my ideas and made my dreams come true. Although I didn't have maybe the largest budget than other brides might have, Susan worked with me and gave me the wedding of my dreams. She made me feel as though I didn't have a budget and that I wasn't cutting every... Read More corner, she is kind like that. I think she did more than we actually paid for to be honest, but, I think this is also just the way she runs her business and the way she is. Susan is a interior designer and has an eye that I feel most florist do not have. She can look at a table and see more than just a flower arrangement, she adds glass, levels, textures, fabrics, linens, candles, lights and elements, like bark, wood and branches that one would never even dream of and it 'looks amazing', like it was just meant to be there. I felt like she never gave up on me, right down to the smallest details of the silly things that we wanted that were important to us. Because she is in the details, the smallest she even canned our jam for our very own wedding favors. It was a huge hit. Everyone still raves about it today. SLV DESIGN IS AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2014

My wedding design, flowers and services was simply OVER THE TOP amazing. Susan Vaughn, owner of SLV Design, Inc. gave me 200% of her time and attention to detail. She promised me that I would be happy and she delivered that and more. I was speechless. Not only did she do... Read More exactly what we had planned, she took it a step beyond that and just blew it even more over the top,it was just beyond my wildest dreams. She takes every detail to heart. She took all my calls, at ALL kinds of crazy hours.who does that...Susan does!! She is more of a designer than a get so much more than just your flowers!! Take it from me, look no further. Your money is best spent here with SLV Design, Inc.

Rich Elagance

Reviewed on 5/22/2014

Susan, owner of SLV Design, Inc. listened to my mess of a description of what I wanted and took a thousand different photos I kept handing her each month and patiently put up with me for over a year long distance while she planned my entire wedding from beginning to end. She... Read More helped me pick out the perfect invitations, the perfect dress, the perfect venue, music, flowers, design, and even the place for our honeymoon. She spent way more hours than I know we ever paid her for. Her service is PRICELESS!! She knew the best people and the right direction to lead us in with food, our dessert menu even our entertainment. She even stayed the ENTIRE wedding and made sure none of the candles went out. Now that is dedication. All of my EIGHT bridesmaids have since booked their weddings with her in all different states and she has GONE!! Her eye, design skill and level of floral design along with her creativity is simply over the top. I have never seen anything like what she provides or does. She is amazing. You simply can't go wrong with her services. When you hire SLV Design, Inc. you actually get her and to me that means a lot.