Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

1702 Kewalo Street, Honolulu, HI (808) 393-8027

Wonderful!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Catherine E

Hiep from Smile N Kiss is WONDERFUL!!!! When selecting a photographer we wanted to make sure it was someone we wanted to spend our day with. We had so much fun with him (esp our son!!) We are extremely pleased with both our engagement and wedding photos. I would recommend Smile... Read More N Kiss to anyone!! We plan on using Smile N Kiss whenever we take our family photos. Thanks Hiep for everything!!!

Mrs. C

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Lyndsay H

I got married in September 2013, and had Hiep as my photographer. I live in the mainland and mostly communicated via email. Hiep was very quick to respond to my messages and answer all of my questions. I provided a timeline for the day of my wedding and Hiep did a fabulous job... Read More following our events for the day. He was extremely flexible and very open to our ideas as well. I really liked how artistic the pictures came out as well. Because we didn't have much time on the island, Hiep was able to mail us our usb to our home address on the mainland. I really liked the usb having all of our pictures, because it makes it easy to copy as many pictures needed for the rest of our family. I would definitely recommend this photographer to any bride and groom. Hiep will help capture your special day without any worries.

Mrs. Daley - Kailua, HI

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 KARA H

gosh, where do I start. This might sound a little long-winded and exaggerated, but really - our wedding day was the best day in my life (says both the bride and groom). It was such an AMAZING experience, and what's more is that Smile and Kiss Photography helped up capture ALL... Read More of it. I loved the different lighting, angles, and ad-lib shots that were captured that day - I just can't help but look at these pictures over and over. Hiep is so easy to work with, open to our suggestions, and able to provide his own creative flairs, which is what made our day so special and unique. It was probably very helpful that Hiep (unlike many other photographers) was very familiar with our venue, Sunset Ranch. Nonetheless, the price paid, quality of pictures obtained , level of service (responsiveness, adaptability, etc. which btw is very rare for wedding vendors in Hawaii), makes this vendor a hidden jewel when shopping for a photographer in Hawaii. I recommend this vendor to all soon to be married couples and/or others looking for a good photographer!

Best photographer EVER!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 nicole b

Hiep is an incredible person and photographer! From the moment I reached out to him, he was incredibly helpful and prompt. He answered all of my questions and totally put me at ease. The package he offered included engagement photos and the whole day of my wedding basically.... Read More He was always on time, actually early, and super nice! The photos came out amazing and he really made us look great! He had a very quick turn around time and got us our photos quickly. We have loved looking through them and admiring his work. Every one of my guests said he did a tremendous job and would use him for any events held here in Hawaii. We are expecting a baby and plan to ask him to photograph our pregnancy! We love Hiep!!!!

Bride

Reviewed on 4/26/2013 Faiva C

We absolutely loved our photos from Hiep Nguyen! He was very professional and quick in getting our pictures to us before we headed home two days after our wedding. We could never thank him enough for all the memories he captured on film for us.

2013-04-27T03:30:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice words, Faiva. I really appreciate it. :) Aloha!

Thanks so much for the amazing pictures! You captu

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Sara T

We found Noogen Wedding Photography on TheKnot.com and Hiep was the photographer in my wedding. We couldn't be more happy with our choice. First of all, we got all the high-res files just 6 days after the wedding!!! Hiep knew we had to fly back home a week after the wedding... Read More so he said he will finished the photos and give them to us before our departure. The photos came out amazing! ANd it just took him 6 days which was fast! :) Moreover, the photographer was very easy to be with, and professional as well. My husband was the anti-picture-taking type and I was worried about the poses, but HIep made the photo session so fun, we actually had a great time! Not only that, Hiep's understanding of the events unfolding around him, allow him to capture the best photos! The pictures came out beautiful and I think it was because we all felt comfortable with the photographer (thanks so much Hiep!!!) Overall, I highly recommended Noogen Wedding Photography for the quality of the photos, the amazing service, the price, and of course for the amazing photographer!

2012-10-23T03:58:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your nice comment, Sara :). Also thank you for letting me be part of your special day. I'm glad you are happy with the photos and that you guys had a blast at your wedding. It was fun and memorable!... Read Less Read More

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Tori H

Hiep is very talented! We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with him and we are very proud to display them all over our house. He is very fun and easy to work with and makes you feel completely comfortable. I can not express how happy we are with every single... Read More photo we received from him. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience and pictures Hiep!

2012-10-23T04:02:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Tori! :). Your wedding was surely memorable for me too. It was fun and unique! You and Jordan make a beautiful couple and I'm so happy for you guys. Thank you again for letting me be part of your special special day. Big... Read Less Read More