Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7368 Owasco Rd, Auburn, NY (315) 252-7529

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kristina C

Jodi at Smiley's truly out did herself with our wedding. We basically only knew 2 flowers we wanted and then gave her colors.....she created a Dream come true in the form of flowers for our home made boxes, alter flowers, our bouquets and flowers for the rest of our wedding... Read More party. The corsages For our mothers we're the most adorable things ever!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Stephanie P

Smiley's did an absolutely amazing job for our May 2016 wedding. I met with Jodi and told her I wanted bright flowers with various textures for my Disney's UP themed wedding. She was thorough with her questions and let me choose how much I wanted to spend on each item. We... Read More ordered cake flowers, centerpieces, boutonnieres, bouquets and corsages for the wedding. I loved how excited she was to work on them! For my centerpieces I had milk glass bud vases so I only needed a couple flowers in each. I told her she could use her creative judgement and just wanted different flowers at each table. She was easy to get in touch with during the whole process. When we received the flowers on wedding day, the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were labeled which made everything so much easier. The flowers were even better than I thought they ever could be. She understood my vision perfectly! They were very fresh, vibrant and lasted the whole day. Thanks again for everything!

Could not be happier..

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kate P

Smiley's did a fantastic job with our flowers - they took our general wedding theme and color requests and came up with absolutely beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and were happy to work with us on tweaks based on our budget (lilies were ruled out very early on, for... Read More example). They were not afraid to make suggestions where they felt one color or flower might work better than another, but kept our vision in mind the whole time. The arch they decorated with fresh flowers was especially gorgeous - I highly recommend! Jodi was amazing to work with throughout the process - you will not be disappointed!

Beautiful flowers to create beautiful accents

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Britta

I love Smiley's - they do a great job for everyday flowers, so I was excited to use them for my wedding flowers. I discussed with them what I wanted, and what I received blew my mind away! My bouquet and the boutonnieres I ordered were perfectly matched and provided the most... Read More beautiful accents with my dress. The table arrangements I ordered couldn't have been more beautiful. They perfectly fit with the fall theme we picked, and they lasted for a long time after the wedding was over!